- » Healthy Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Healthy Honey Mustard Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy honey mustard salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy honey mustard salad dressing recipes.
Spinach Salad With Mustard Honey Dressing
1. In a medium bowl, mix spinach, lettuce, mushrooms ad tomato
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together all the other ingredients except egg and pur over the spinach mixture; toss till well blended
3. Sprinkle diced egg on top and serve - 39.4354
Combine yogurt, honey, mustard, and cider vinegar in ajar.
Tighten lid and shake until blended.
Chill for 30 minutes before serving. - 25.6891
Apples And Celeriac With Honey Mustard Dressing
1) Wash the Celeriac Root and trim it. Julienne the celeriac and transfer into a large bowl.
2) Squeeze in lemon juice and mix well to avoid discolouration of the celeriac. Keep aside.
3) Into a blender, add vinegar, mustard, honey, shallots and pepper... - 48.4815
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 99.1987
Low Fat Honey Mustard Dressing
1) In a bowl add mayonnaise, mustard, and honey.
2) Whisk together the mixture till smooth.
3) Add vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Toss with any salad of your choice. - 36.156
Warm Chicken Liver Salad With Honey And Mustard Dressing
1) Make the dressing first. In a large salad bowl, put all the ingredients and with a fork, whisk evenly till all the ingredients have combined evenly and thickened.
2) Adjust the seasoning to taste and put the mixture aside.
3) In a large frying pan,... - 43.6268
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Add egg, stir well.
Add orange juice and vinegar; stir until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cover and chill.
Serve over fresh fruit. - 36.1713
Homemade Fig Honey Salad Dressing
This fruity flavor dressing bets heavily on a slew of exotic ingredients like fig vinegar, buckwheat honey, Dijon mustard and seasoning. It contains a very little amount of hazelnut oil. A great way to gorge on something light and tasty. - 90.6399
Honey Mustard Steak Salad
Combine steak and 1 cup dressing in large sealed freezer bag; marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Toss remaining salad ingredients except dressing in large bowl; arrange on 4 large plates. Preheat broiler. Remove steak from bag and discard marinade.... - 28.792
Lime Honey Salad Dressing
Looking for a quick and easy way to amp up your lettuce? Simple, stir in some lime and honey together, shake in some seasoning, drizzle some olive oil and add a little Dijon mustard and voila! you have a delectable salad. Wolf down it sans any guilt for its... - 98.7266
Honey Mustard Slaw
1) To prepare the dressing, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small sized bowl.
2) Cover and chill.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cabbage, shredded romaine, jicama, and green onions.
4) Cover and... - 45.7873
Lettuce Wedges With Warm Mustard Dressing
1) Rinse the letuce and remove the core.
2) Cut the lettuce into 12 wedges and place them on a serving platter.
3) Cover the lettuce and chill it thoroughly.
4) In a medium saucepan placed over moderate heat, melt the margarine.
5) Add the mustard,... - 43.2081
Salad With Creamy Mustard Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
Place sunflower seeds in baking pan and bake 12 minutes, or until very lightly browned.
Remove from pan and let cool.
In a blender, process dressing ingredients until creamy.
Toss salad greens with 5 tablespoons of dressing and... - 39.0281
1. In a bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar and mustard. Whisk well.
2. Add in the presses garlic and slowly pour in the oil and whisk until well blended.
3. Add in the honey, salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
4. Store this salad dressing... - 94.3837
Turkey Salad With Honey Cream Dressing
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a strainer lined with cheesecloth.
Set over a glass and allow to drain for about 10 minutes.
Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Place... - 49.4605
Honey Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
1) In a blender or an electric mixer, add all ingredients except the oil.
2) Slowly pour in the oil.
3) Continue beating the mixture until thickens.
4) In a covered jar, pour in the mixture.
5) Place the jar inside the refrigerator, to... - 41.9634
1.Combine sugar, mustard, paprika, salt, celery seeds and honey.
2.Put lemon juice and onion into the mixture.
3.Gradually add oil and blend using a rotary beater.
4.Drizzle it over the salad and serve. - 38.5459
Honey Chicken And Bacon Salad
1. Boil potatoes in salted water for 8 minutes.
2. Add beans to boiling water and blanch along with potatoes for 3 minutes, until tender-crisp
3. Drain, potatoes and beans, remove potatoes to a plate and refresh beans under running cold water.
4. Allow... - 43.2808
Orange Blossom Salad Dressing
Nothing complements chicory salad better than orange blossom salad dressing. Summery, sweet and citrusy, this salad dressing is extremely simple to make and brings to your table a whole gamut of exciting flavors. - 94.6917
Classic Salad Dressing - French Vinaigrette
Looking to make your own Salad dressing? Ryan from Sobeys shows you some Classic Salad Dressing Variations.
Learn how to make a classic French vinaigrette, a zesty dressing perfect for a fresh salad. - 118.855
Passion Fruit And Macadamia Nut Dressing
If you are a lover of all food good, then this one will surely have you begging for more. Passionfruit and macadamia nuts combine to create a firework of flavors that is truly irresistible. Add them to your fruit or chicken salad for a real treat. Perfect for... - 95.8541
Yogurt And Honey Dressing
Put the salt, pepper, mustard and sugar into a basin, blend in first of all the honey, then gradually add the yoghourt.
Lastly whisk in the lemon juice or vinegar.
Excellent with cheese salads. - 28.2616
Tan Tara Honey Dressing
1.In a blender, combine mayonnaise, vegetable oil, honey, dijon mustard, onion, parsley and juice of lemon together and blend properly
2. Serve along with salads, fries etc - 31.3089
Honey Lime Dressing
In a blender or food processor, mix together the lime juice, egg substitute, honey, vinegar, mustard, lime rind, paprika, and coriander and blend until well mixed.
With the blender running, first add the water and then add the oil in a slow, steady... - 37.3875
Raw Pear Honey Vinaigrette
Today, Annmarie is making a raw food recipe for honey pear vinaigrette that she's going to put on an arugula and walnut salad. - 0
Summer Fruit Salad With Spinach
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the chutney, mustard, lime juice, ginger, and pepper for 30 seconds or until smooth. Or mince the chutney and place it in a jar along with the other dressing ingredients, cover tightly, and... - 31.2982
Easy Salad Dressing
Why buy commercial salad dressing when you make your own in a few simple steps. This video teaches you how to prepare and store a simple but delicious dressing - 104.568
Healthy Shrimp Salad With Grilled Lettuce
If you are really busy, the best way to replenish your body is with a healthy salad. What better than shrimp salad with grilled lettuce. From the kitchen of Chef Kirk Leins to yours, gear up for an entremely enjoyable treat. - 113.233
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 44.9334
Healthy Spring Salad
1. Combine all the salad greens and the radishes in a salad bowl and toss to mix.
2. Put all the dressing ingredients, with the exception of the oil, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process on low speed. Turn the speed... - 36.1384
Homemade Salad Dressing
May is National Salad Month! What dressing do you dollop? Store bought salad dressings are often disappointing. Making your own dressing not only saves your precious pennies, but puts you in control of the ingredients and guarantees a topper you will enjoy.... - 106.708
Honey Dijon Salad With Shrimp
In large bowl, combine lettuce, shrimp, mushrooms and sliced carrots; set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together Egg Beaters, oil, vinegar, mustard and honey until well blended.
To serve, pour dressing over salad, tossing until well coated.
Top with croutons if... - 39.7316
Quick Garlic-french Dressing
Place yogurt, catsup, honey, mustard, garlic, and black pepper in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
Variations â– Delete mustard and substitute honey.
Delete black pepper and substitute 1/2 teaspoon... - 32.6743
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Healthy Roasted Beet Salad
All you need to pull off this great meal together is yummy, colorful, earthy flavored beet. A powerhouse of antioxidants, this yummy salad makes for a great side dish and goes well with all non-vegetarian dishes. - 131.895
Honey Lime Berries And Greens
1) Take a medium bowl and combine together all the salad ingredients. Toss nicely.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together all the dressing ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
3) Pour dressing over salad and serve immediately. - 42.1454
1. Combine cabbage, apple, and celery.
2. Combine yogurt, honey, white wine vinegar, mustard, and paprika.
3. Toss cabbage mixture with dressing. - 29.1246
Basic Italian Dressing
Dissolve arrowroot or cornstarch in 1/4 cup of the water.
Bring remaining 1 3/4 cups water to a boil.
Stir in dissolved arrowroot or cornstarch and whisk until the liquid is clear.
Allow mixture to cool.
Stir in vinegar, green pepper, scallions, garlic,... - 35.4278
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 38.8129
Garlic Salad Dressing
Mix all ingredients in a salad dressing shaker top bottle.
Shake well and serve chilled. - 24.355
Scallop Salad With Orange Ginger Dressing
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the scallops, combine the orange juice, vinegar, ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and orange rind; add the scallops, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Drain the scallops,... - 41.0094
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1.In a bowl, mix apple, raisins, ham, cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2.Take 6 toast slices and top them with 1/2 cup of apple mixture.
3.Cover the toast with lettuce leave and then by another slice.
4.Cut the sandwich in two halves and... - 40.1114
Egg And Avocado Salad A La Grecque
1) Peel and slice eggs and cut avocados into qaurters.
2) In a bowl, beat all the dressing ingredients and set aside.
3) Mix avocados and eggs over the dressing.
4) In a salad bowl, arrange lettuce and arrange the egg slices and... - 43.0759
Chicken Dijon Potato Salad
In a large saucepan, boil potatoes in enough boiling water to cover until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and set aside. Briefly cook green beans in boiling water about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
To prepare dressing, combine... - 30.9159
English Garden Salad
1. Slice the potatoes, then cook in a large pan of salted boiling water for 7 mins. Meanwhile, trim and diagonally slice runner beans and chop the spring onions. Add the beans to the pan, then cook for a further 7-9 mins, until the potatoes and beans are just... - 34.3151
Lime Sesame Dressing
This Lime Sesame Dressing is terrific ! Try out this irresistible topping on your salads and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lime Sesame Dressing are welcome ! - 33.3526
Spicy Poppy Seed Dressing
In a blender, combine honey, salt, mustard, paprika, lemon peel, and lemon juice; whirl until blended.
With blender set on lowest speed, slowly add salad oil in a thin stream until blended.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in poppy seed.
If made ahead,... - 28.5802
Smoked Tomato Dressing
Why not make a flavorful smoked tomato dressing for your salad. Look at this amazing video that shares great tips and an excellent information on smoking technique. The video is definitely worth watching to make this light addition to any salad or a great dip... - 109.678
Chef's Choice Salad
Combine honey, paprika, mustard, and salt.
Stir in wine vinegar.
Add salad oil in a slow, steady stream, beating constantly with electric mixer or rotary beater about 3 minutes or till thick.
Beat in sesame seed.
Fold in fresh fruit.
Cover and refrigerate... - 38.7765
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 104.816
Cajun Chicken Salad
Cajun Chicken Salad has a nourishing taste. The white wine with pepper gives the Cajun Chicken Salad a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 42.5886
Healthy Balsamic Vinaigrette
If you are looking for low fat, low sugar salad recipes, you are on the right page. Here, the chef is making a very healthy salad dressing, which is not only low fat and low in sugar but tastes great as well. Check out the recipe directions and ingredients. - 102.495
Old Fashioned American Salad
Are your meals incomplete without salads? Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this delicious and healthy Old Fashioned American Salad now. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare this salad at home. Watch it now. - 122.041
Interested in making a quick salad in 10 mins? Then do watch the video for the full recipe. The chef makes this healthy Greek salad which you will really enjoy. Those who are diet conscious should try the salad. - 114.43
Curried Shrimp & Shell Salad
1. To prepare curry dressing, in a small nonmetal bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon peel, lemon juice, dill weed, honey, curry powder, and pepper. Mix until blended; cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
2. Bring 4 cups (950 ml) water to a boil in a... - 32.9127
Green Herb Dressing
1. Process the cottage cheese to a smooth mixture using a blender or food processor and transfer it into a medium bowl.
2. Whisk together the yogurt, cheese, lemon juice, honey, mustard, shallots, basil, pepper and mix it with the cheese.
3.... - 32.3506
Poppy Seed Dressing
1) In a bowl mix together the sugar, mustard, paprika, salt and vinegars until sugar dissolves completely.
2) Stir in the honey, lemon juice and onion juice.
3) Slowly stream in the oil while beating continuously.
4) Place the honey mixture in a... - 41.5574
Basic Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Take a screw-top jar, add all ingredients into it and shake well.
2. Combine these ingredients with basic vinaigrette and blend them using a hand blender or liquidizer into a mayonnaise consistency.
3. Serve the dressing over coleslaw and... - 34.1501
Basic French Dressing
Basic French Dressing is a well loved preparation that takes the prize when it comes to a delicious salad dressing! It is often made during the barbecue weekends. Try this Basic French Dressing recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so... - 35.5052
Watercress Endive Orange Salad
For dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and honey Cover; shake well, On individual plates arrange watercress or Bibb lettuce, endive, and orange slices, Drizzle dressing over salad.
Garnish with snipped parsley, if... - 26.0188
Warm Turkey Salad
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
Remove fruit from shells with knife.
Cut each quarter into 4 spears.
Arrange pineapple, green beans,... - 44.5494
1. Combine balsamic vinegar, rice vinegar, honey, mustard, and black pepper.
2. Toss spinach, strawberries, and red onions with dressing. - 27.7323
Warm Turkey Salad
1. Twisting crown from pineapple cut it in half lengthwise.
2. Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
3. Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
4. Using knife remove fruit from shells.
5. Cut each quarter into 4... - 50.4228
Saturday Chefs - Niçoise Salad
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, shallot, salt, rice wine vinegar, and honey. Mix well.
2. Whisk constantly and gradually pour olive oil in it.
3. For salad, in a small bowl, add tuna and 3 tablespoons of dressing. Toss well.
4.... - 0
Watercress Orange Salad
1) Take a sharp knife and peel the oranges, removing all white membranes. Section the fruit.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together the orange sections, onion slices and watercress. Toss gently.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container... - 42.8733
Vidalia Onion Spinach Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, bacon, onion rings and croutons.
Serve with croutons and dressing.
Croutons: In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion and parsley.
Stir in butter and egg, mix well.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
In an electric skillet, heat 1... - 47.3072
Tuna Bulgur Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, bring broth and bulgur to a boil.
2) Cook, covered for 20 minutes over low heat until grain is soft and absorbs broth.
3) Take a small bowl and beat together vinegar, mustard, honey, oregano and pepper in it for the... - 47.6873
Auntie Yuan Duck Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2) Season the duck’s cavity with soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) In a roasting pan, place the duck and brush the duck with honey and vinegar mixture
4) Roast the duck for about an hour until it’s... - 48.9762
Orange And Almond Salad
1 On a platter, arrange chopped lettuce.
2 Peel the orange by trimming a slice of skin from the top and bottom of the orange down to the flesh.
3 Stand the orange in an upright position and cut off the remaining peel, working from top to bottom... - 45.9739
Winter Green Salad
1. In a large bowl, rinse and dry the salad leaves. Mix them together well
2. In a separate mixing jar, mix the vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and honey. Add olive oil last and mix well to make a smooth dressing.
3. Select a large salad bowl and... - 40.3536
Strawberry Watercress Salad
To make the poppy seed dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, orange juice, vinegar, shallots, oil, poppy seeds, honey, mustard, and salt until the sugar dissolves.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the watercress, endive, and... - 41.9456
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, and honey.
Cover and set aside.
To make the quinoa: Pour the broth into a large measuring cup and add enough water to measure 2 cups.
Pour into a large saucepan and bring to a... - 45.0055
Fruit Filled Honeydew Wedges
Combine sour cream, honey, mustard, and lemon juice; blend well, cover, and chill.
Place a melon wedge on 6 to 8 individual salad plates.
Peel and slice peaches; place on top of honeydew with berries.
Pass chilled dressing to spoon over servings - 29.312
Bistro Chicken Salad
1. To bread the chicken, dip each piece into dressing, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl
2. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
3. Repeat with the remaining chicken portions.
4. Arrange breaded... - 45.4568
Courgette And Tomato Salad
1) In a screwtop jar, place all the dressing ingredients and shake well.
2) The mixture would be 250 ml/8 fl oz. So let the remaining dressing stored for later use. ... - 47.8722
Fruity Chicken Salad With Spring Greens And Pecans
1 Heat the gas or charcoal grill and place the chicken on it.Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes turning halfway through cooking,until the juice of chicken is clear when cut at the thickest part.(170 degrees farenheit).
2 Cool and cut into bite size... - 40.6527
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 48.8517
Turkey Cranberry Salad
Over small bowl to catch juice, remove skin and membranes from oranges and reserve juice; section oranges and set aside.
Add vinegar, oil, honey, and mustard to reserved orange juice and, using a wire whisk, beat until thoroughly combined.
Line center of... - 35.5342
Picnic Potato Salad
1) Wash potatoes but do not peel it.
2) Cube the potatoes.
3) In a large saucepan add potatoes and cover with cold water.
4) Boil the potatoes, decrease heat and simmer till done.
5) Drain the potatoes and keep in a large bowl.
6) Add... - 47.8258
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 51.165
Creamy Green Salad By Tarla Dalal
Tingle your taste buds with these green veggies and grapes tossed in a creamy sweet and sour low-fat creamy dressing. Perfect salad recipe for people suffering from high blood pressure! - 0
Sweet And Smoky Pasta Salad
1. In large bowl combine all ingredients and toss such that they are mixed well.
2. Serve chilled. - 32.5415
Blueberry Fruit Salad
1. To make the dressing, mix honey, mustard and cinnamon in a medium bowl to make a smooth paste. Whisk in vinegar. Add oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly until dressing is creamy. Stir in salt and pepper; taste and adjust seasoning. Makes about 3/4... - 38.5338
Black Eyed Pea And Corn Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine the peas, corn, celery, bell pepper and scallions.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and black pepper. Whisk in the oil until blended. (The can be prepared to this pointup to 4 hours ahead. Refrigerate... - 35.734
Smoked Chicken Salad
1. To make the dressing: Blend sour cream, mustard, and honey; mix well.
2. In a saucepan, over medium high temperature, heat sherry and add tomatoes; cover pan and turn off heat.
3. Combine the chicken, apples, and 2 tablespoons pine nuts with... - 39.7557
Everyday Fruit Salad
1) Slice each banana once lengthwise and once in half, to make 16 pieces.
2) Cut the orange into segments.
3) Cut the peppers into half lengthwise core and cut into strips.
4) In a bowl, place together salt, sugar, mustard, curry powder... - 47.2938
Pea And Soya Bean Salad With Fresh Dill
1. In a pot, boil water with a little salt.
2. Add the peas and soya beans in the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes until just tender.
3. Drainthe water, then run the peas and soya beans under cold water until completely cooled.
4. To... - 44.3966
Sweet And Sour Pasta Salad
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the pasta according to the packet directions until tender. Drain the pasta and keep aside.
2) Drain the canned pineapple chunks, keeping 2 tablespoons of the can juice aside for later use.
3) In... - 47.702
German Spinach Salad
1. Tear spinach into bite-sized pieces, place in a large bowl. Add onion and mushrooms,- set aside. Combine sesame seeds and remaining ingredients in a jar. Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour dressing over salad,- toss well. - 31.1164
Sesame Seed Tossed Green Salad
Trim salad greens; tear into bite-sized pieces.
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Combine salad greens, tomato wedges, onion rings and sesame seed; toss well.
Combine salt, pepper and dry mustard in small mixing bowl; stir in vinegar and honey.
Add oil... - 38.9183
Berry Poppy Seed Salad
1) In a bowl, whisk together salad oil, honey, vinegar, poppy seeds and mustard.
2) Whisk the honey mixture until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together lettuce, berries and onion.
4) Stir the dressing in the lettuce mixture.
5) Pile the... - 41.674
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, honey and Garden Blend in small mixing bowl; whisk until blended.
Combine beans and onion in medium bowl.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over; lightly stir into beans.
To serve, arrange lettuce on serving plate.
Spoon bean salad... - 37.4297
Waldorf Salad With Chicken
This Waldorf Salad with Chicken is a nice way to welcome summer. You will love this luscious salad as it tastes yummy and full of fresh and nutritious ingredients. The chicken provides body to the salad. This is a complete meal with the crackers or a bread.... - 114.334
Strawberry Orange Poppy Seed Salad
1 In a 1- cup measuring cup mix orange juice concentrate,honey,mustard and poppy seeds with a for or a wire whisk.
2 In 4 salad plates,arrange salad greens.Top with strawberries and orange pieces and drizzle with the dressing.
3 Can be served... - 35.3383