Homemade French Fry
- » Healthy Homemade French Fry
Healthy Homemade French Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy homemade french fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy homemade french fry recipes.
Oven Baked Fries
Can you still call a French Fry a French Fry if it isn't fried? Baked fries will make you wonder why you ever drove to those "Golden Arches". Your kids will love the way these baked fries taste. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. - 118.78
1) In a bowl mix all other ingredients except bread.
2) Soak the bread in a mixture until soft.
3) In a skillet heat butter or oil.
4) Saute slowly until golden brown on both sides.
5) Serve with applesauce or with yogurt. - 34.233
Field Mushroom 'caviar'
1. Wash the mushrooms and pat dry
2. Trim the ends of the mushrooms stalks but leave as much as possible on the stalk
3. Chop the mushroom finely
4. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
5. Gently sauté the onion till light brown
6. Add... - 47.0205
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 135.409
1. In a skillet, heat the shortening and add the potatoes to the hot oil
2. Add the onions and the salt to the potatoes and cook till tender
3. Add the pimiento and the parsley and mix carefully. Cook till the potatoes are tender and cooked through.... - 32.8772
1. Peel the turnip.
2. Fill a pan with water and heat.
3. Put turnip in the water and add better than bouillon.
4. Boil turnip for 15 minutes.
5. Remove turnips from boiling water and allow to cool for some time.
6. Preheat the oven... - 102.708
Soupe De Poisson
In a large pan, heat the olive oil and fry the onion for 2 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
Add all the remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for 1 hour on a low heat.
Discard the bay leaf and sprig of thyme before serving. - 36.849
Fish Cordon Bleu
1) Prepare fish fillets as per the directions on the package.
2) Place a slice of ham and cheese over each of the cooked fillet.
3) Place in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is partially melted.
4) In a small saucepan, heat the soup and... - 35.4044
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Arrange the chicken fillets in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in the apples and... - 35.7299
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic to it and stir fry for about 5-8 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and stir for 1 to 2 minutes until soft
4. Add... - 42.0528
Country Soup From Provence
1) In a saucepan, over low heat, sauté vegetables, sage and garlic in oil or butter for 5 minutes, stirring often.
2) Add in water and salt and boil for 30 minutes (5 minutes in a pressure cooker) until the vegetables are tender.
3) Allow the mixture... - 42.4824
Company Skillet Ragout
1. Mix sausage, veal, eggs, bread crumbs, parsley and the 1/2 tea spoon salt in medium-size bowl. Shape lightly into 48 small balls.
2. Brown slowly, turning several times, in a large skillet, or an electric frying pan.
3. Remove meatballs; set aside for Step... - 36.3881
Florentine Medaillons Of Pork
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Add required salt and pepper to the pork.
3) Now chop the spinach into coarse pieces.
4) In a small saucepan, stir 2 tablespoons butter until melted over moderate heat.
5) Mix in the flour and further blend... - 44.3613
In a small bowl, blend ginger, curry powder, garlic powder and salt.
In a bigger bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper oil or cayenne pepper, and beef broth.
In a nonstick skillet or wok, heat 2 teaspoons... - 40.2925
Hot Garlic Noodles
Chilli Garlic noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating a simple recipe on how to make some delicious hot noodles. Loads of garlic in this recipe. Try it out and enjoy!! - 95.8132
Bacon And Spinach Salad Bowl
This version of Bacon and Spinach Salad Bowl is healthy, tasty and ver easy to follow. Try this Bacon and Spinach Salad Bowl recipe and it's without doubt a treat with any meal! - 27.2375
1) Trim the chicken breasts if any visible fat is there.
2) In a heavy-based frying pan, place the chicken breasts, pour over the stock and let it boil.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.
4) With a slotted... - 38.7654
Sweet Corn And Chicken Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and green pepper and fry until softened.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, then gradually stir in the stock.
Bring to the boil and simmer, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes, chicken and... - 41.5462
Cornbread And Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Cornbread and Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops is a succulent Italian dish made quickly like a fast food but tastes delicious. It’s stuffed with pancetta and vegetables and serves alongside toasted beans with walnut. What can be a better way of enjoying an... - 50.1554
Five Spice Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) Combine teriyaki sauce and five spice powder.
Stir in shrimp to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, for... - 45.2863
Dalia With Broccoli In Sesame-garlic Sauce
Dalia or whole wheat with broccoli in sesame garlic sauce is a healthy and nutritious preparation that can be served as a meal. Cooked aong with french beans and red peppers, the broccoli is served with dalia and the sesame garlic sauce. - 41.9944
Round Steak Sizzler
1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and blend well.
2. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the sauce over it.
3. Turn or toss to coat with the marinade.
4. Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for... - 37.516
1. Cut meat into cubes, trim any fat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, add meat cubes and toss well. Keep overnight in refrigerator.
3. Before making Fondue, remove meat cubes from marinade and pat dry.
4. Heat oil separately. Fill the Fondue pot till... - 41.139
Whole Wheat Goldfish Cheese Crackers
Kids love Goldfish crackers and this is a healthy recipe to make them at home using whole wheat flour and delicious cheddar cheese! Tell us what you think in the comments! - 119.089
Baked Chestnut And Ham Dressing
The night before, slice or tear the bread, including the crusts, into small pieces.
Place in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process to form coarse crumbs. (You should have about 12 cups.)
Spread out the crumbs on large baking sheets or... - 46.2887