Homemade Apple Butter
- » Healthy Homemade Apple Butter
Healthy Homemade Apple Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy homemade apple butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy homemade apple butter recipes.
Baked Apples And Homemade Whip Cream - Part 2 : Making
This is part two of the baked apples and homemade whip cream series. The video is quite interesting and informative. The video shows to make homemade whip cream and updates about the minute details of the recipe. These baked apples are a natural and... - 89.7344
Baked Apples And Homemade Whip Cream - Part 1 : Preparation
Want a healthy and nutritious dessert recipe? Try out these baked apples with homemade whipped cream. Here is an interesting video that shows a recipe for baked apples and homemade whip cream in two parts. This part introduces you to the ingredients and... - 89.9734
Homemade Raw Almond Butter
Did you know you could make homemade almond butter in a food processor? Raw almond butter can be purchased at most natural food stores, but homemade is more
economical and fresh. I like it with celery stalks and raisins (remember Ants on a Log?), smeared on a... - 0
Apple Butter Sauce
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting apple butter sauce? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a quick and easy sauce for side dish. It's easy, delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to meat and... - 135.161
Baked Apple, Oatmeal And Cinnamon Goodie
If you are looking for an easy yet delicious and healthy dessert recipe, then this video by LynnsRecipes is just right for you. Watch Lynn as she prepares a yummy apple, oatmeal and cinnamon goodie that does not take very long to cook. Serve this dessert the... - 117.589
Apples In Apple Juice
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous apple in apple juice is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this apple in apple juice and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the... - 29.2455
Natural Peanut Butter
You're probably wondering if this is actually healthy and the answer is YES! The only part that can get you into trouble is if you are not eating a natural nut butter. You want to avoid all other nut butters because they are loaded with extra ingredients that... - 99.2897
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous apple charlotte is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this apple charlotte and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the taste. - 35.1391
Cheese And Apple Pudding
Is there anything more delicious than apple cheese pudding. “Here is an easy to follow recipe for your favorite apple cheese pudding. Go ahead and impress your friends and yes, pamper you taste-buds as well! - 32.5477
Hot Apple Pudding
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous hot apple pudding is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this hot apple pudding and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the taste. - 30.7847
Apple Walnut Brownies
Melt butter and chocolate together over hot water.
Beat eggs until light and lemon-colored; add sugar gradually while continuing to beat.
Stir in the chocolate mixture.
Beat for 1 minute.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; stir into chocolate... - 42.4587
Easy Apple Pie
Attention, all you sweeth tooths out there. Today is your lucky day. Check out the video of this yummy and delicious Easy Apple Pie dessert prepared by our very taleted and charming Chef. The Easy Apple Pie is very simple to bake and very delicious in taste.... - 98.49
Oime Of Each Soup
Melt butter or margarine in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add next 5 ingredients.
Stir in broth, curry powder and salt.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally .
Puree in blender .
At serving time blend... - 43.3731
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together butter and salt, then add the egg and sugar; beat well.
Stir in apples, nuts, and dry ingredients.
Pour mixture into a greased and floured 8 inch square pan.
Bake for 40 minutes.
When cool, cut into... - 41.7809
Homemade Raw Caramel
If you are concerned about the sugar level in your desserts try this Homemade Raw Caramel recipe next time. It tastes as good as the regular caramel but with a lot more health benefits. Check out this video for the directions. - 107.069
Have you ever tried this amazing orange apples - a delicious mix of orange and apples in butter! This is my mum's own creation and I have brought in my own variations. Try this wonderful apple orange recipe and let me know how it came out for you! - 34.9621
Apple Turkey Sandwiches
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the buttered toast on a baking sheet.
3) Place a turkey slice on each toast and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and spread over the turkey.
5) Place 7... - 46.5188
Easy Snacks With Almond Butter
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare simple raw food treats using nut butter to create delicious bites that kids and adults can enjoy when they're on the go. It's a subject she writes about extensively in her... - 0
Apple And Almond Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
A salad dressing that combines the refreshing taste of apple juice with almond butter to create a unique and delicious vinaigrette to fancy up any simple tossed salad. - 117.483
Curried Butternut Squash And Apple Soup
1. In a medium size saucepan or stock pot, melt the butter
2. Add 1/4 cup chicken broth, onions, curry powder and sauté until well blended.
3. Cover, reduce heat and cook for about 5 minutes until the onions soft.
4. When onions are tender stir in... - 45.3247
Roast Chicken With Apple Sage Dressing
1. Start by preparing the chickens, start removing the liver and giblets from the cavities, also remove and coarsely chop the wings and neck, then finally tie the legs securely to the tail
1. In a large skillet, pour the the olive oil... - 43.769
Beet Zucchini Soup
1) Soak a third of the grated beets in vinegar and sugar. Put aside.
2) In a large soup kettle,heat the butter and oil .
3) Fry the onion and scallions over moderate heat until translucent by turning for about 5 minutes.
4) Now add the... - 47.1515
Chicken With Fruit And Honey
Wash the orange very thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Remove the zest (peel) with a small sharp knife or vegetable peeler, taking care not to bring away any of the bitter white pith.
Set the zest (peel) aside, cut the... - 42.2427
Easy Lamb Curry
In a small bowl, combine flour and curry powder.
Place oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions and celery and saute lightly.
Stir in flour mixture and blend until smooth.
Add broth and ketchup.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 1 hour,... - 42.8027
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Arrange the chicken fillets in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer.
2. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in the apples and... - 38.1887
Baked Red Cabbage
1 Start oven, set at 375° F., Moderate.
2. Butter a casserole. Arrange a layer of cabbage in the dish, cover with part of the pineapple, apple and onion. Mix salt and sugar, and sprinkle some of it over this layer. Repeat until the ingredients are all used.... - 33.8313
Fruit Bon Bons
1) In a medium bowl, add apple juice, peanut butter and honey. Stir well.
2) Use a food processor with a metal blade or in a food mill, to add raisins, dates, sunflower seeds, prunes and walnuts. Process or grind briefly to chop... - 44.3568
Melt butter, add cream and warm.
Heat corn syrup to boiling; add a small amount of sugar, stirring briskly.
Heat until sugar is melted and incorporated, continue this process, adding a little sugar at a time until it is all used.
Remove from heat.
Add the... - 34.0107
Sweet Potato And Fruit Casserole
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a casserole with butter or margarine.
2. Drain the potatoes, peel and slice length wise.
3. Arrange a layer of the slices in the greased casserole. Top with a layer of fruit. Mix sugar and salt and sprinkle over... - 27.7484
Harvest Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Mix together prune puree, cranberries,... - 46.2565
1) Defroze fish, if frozen.
2) Slice fillets into one-inch pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat butter or margarine and cook apples, onions, and garlic in it until tender.
4) Mix in tomatoes, flour and seasonings.
5) Simmer, covered for 20... - 45.01
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 96.8341
1. Cut off the tops of the pumpkins, about one-quarter of the way down. Scoop out seeds and pulp.
2. Rub the insides of both with a cut clove of garlic and sprinkle with salt. Put 1 garlic clove in each, replace the 'lids' and bake in a preheated oven for 35... - 32.3335
Roast Leg Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) Place the pork leg in the roasting pan.
3) Sprinkle a mixture of salt, pepper and sage over the meat. Rub the ingredients well into the meat.
4) Place the garlic over the meat.
5) Pour in apple juice or cider... - 39.2206
Cornbread And Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Cornbread and Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops is a succulent Italian dish made quickly like a fast food but tastes delicious. It’s stuffed with pancetta and vegetables and serves alongside toasted beans with walnut. What can be a better way of enjoying an... - 130.64
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 47.4711