- » Healthy Holiday Spicy Beef
Healthy Holiday Spicy Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy holiday spicy beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy holiday spicy beef recipes.
Mexican Pasta Bake
Sprinkle this hearty tomato- and cheese-topped casserole with chopped fresh cilantro for bright color and fresh flavor. - 35.5062
You May Also Like!
Spicy Beef Stir-fry
Take a tasty tour of China at today’s dinner table! Western China boasts robust, spicy dishes like this beefy stir-fry. - 34.0854
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Beef Fajitas Mexicano
Want to try something different this weekend? You have hit the correct page. Try this amazing Beef Fajitas recipe for your family and we bet you will bag a lot of appreciation. Watch the chef demonstrate this easy to replicate recipe now. - 72.1041
This easy one-dish meal gives me more time to spend with guests. - 33.5865
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0982
1. Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Leaving a 1/2-in.-thick shell, scoop out and reserve pulp. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown beef; drain. Add tomato pulp, chili powder, sugar, salt, pepper and... - 34.2351
Spicy Onion Gratin Soup
Grease a casserole.
Cook sliced onion in it 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Dissolve bouillon in water.
Mix together dissolved bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, nutmeg, paprika, pepper and white wine in the casserole.
Cook, covered, 8 minutes, stirring... - 48.8689
Ground Turkey Fry
Ground Turkey is an excellent low-fat, low-cholesterol substitute for Ground Lamb or even Ground Beef. This minced turkey fry made with Indian spices is an interesting twist to the spicy "kheema fry" made by many. The subtle flavor of turkey meat is... - 41.0468
July is National Hot Dog month, so this week I am cooking up some tasty hot dogs for the Fourth of July weekend. If you are outside grilling for the holiday, give these simple recipes a try. These three hot dog recipes are easy to make, and your family and... - 105.885