- » Healthy Holiday Italian Cheese
Healthy Holiday Italian Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy holiday italian cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy holiday italian cheese recipes.
Warm Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 31.9301
A Healthier Tiramisu For You
The 'Tiramisu' is an extremely popular Italian dessert which literally means "pick-me-up". The name is apt considering the fact that it is simply irresistible. - 34.5703
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
This Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy the dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, they ask me to cook this delicious Spinach Mushroom Lasagna. You should try this Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe. - 46.8922
Simply sumptuous! This savory bowl of veggies, pasta and beans is a meal in itself! - 36.6908
Are you planning for holiday cooking? This minestella will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare. This dish is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your holiday cooking. You will be thankful for this minestella recipe. - 30.236
Cottage Cheese Tiramisu
1. Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Line a 5 3/4- x 3 1/4- x 2-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing wrap to extend 1 inch over both ends of pan. Set aside.
3. Combine water, liqueur, and coffee... - 34.4259
High Protein Pizza Turnovers
A Pizza turnover is simply a folded pizza and is also popularly called a calzone. It is an interesting concept because it was probably prepared with the aim of carrying is a pizza and enjoying it on the move. Therefore a turnover has all the toppings of a... - 29.0317
Italian Style Picnic Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together salad dressing and mustard.
3) Unroll the dough on the baking sheet.
4) Fold the sides of the dough to make 10X12- inch rectangle.
5) Place the mozzarella cheese on one... - 43.6574
Gnocchi In Fontina Sauce
Quick and easy white cheese sauce which make the gnocchi melt in your mouth! Very rich and decadent. - 33.1545
Baked Macaroni And Cheese
Place a layer of macaroni in baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Repeat, alternating macaroni and cheese, ending with cheese on top.
Beat eggs lightly in a bowl.
Add milk, crumbled soup cube, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Drizzle mixture... - 41.9213
Onion Cheese Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 375
2) Into a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, cheese, onion, seasoning, and mix to combine well
3) Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts off from the bread.
4) Spoon a mixture of the cheese onto each slice
5) Cut... - 42.4324
Macaroni With Cheese
Macaroni and Cheese commonly know as 'mac and Cheese'. Its been served in italy since medieval age. However there is record for this dish in English cook books in 14th century. - 45.8021
Four Cheese Pizza
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in circle.
Transfer to a greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from the oven.
Reduce heat to... - 49.4075
Pesto Cheese Ring
In a food processor, combine the pesto ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
Gradually add whipping cream and sugar.
Stir in the onion and red pepper flakes.
Line a... - 46.9595
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 40.7548
Cut into quarters, they make appealing appetizers when there's just a few of you. Serve wedges alone...or with pizza sauce. - 34.7968
Cauliflower And Ricotta Cheese Pie
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Microwave the cauliflower for about 4-5 minutes or steam it for about 6-7 minutes until it turns soft.
3. Keep aside
4. Take a separate pan, melt the butter and fry the... - 48.4907
Fluffy Bacon Cheese Frittata
In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; remove to paper towels.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
In the drippings, saute onion until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks, milk, flour and... - 45.9953
Mixed Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in pizza pan.
Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
Sprinkle sausage, hash... - 45.6568
Hot Provolone Squares
1) In a bowl, mix well together cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and thyme.
2) Smear about 1 ½ teaspoon of cheese mixture over a slice of bread.
3) Place the bread slice on a non-stick baking pan.
4) Broil the bread slices about 4 to 6 inches from the... - 35.5394
Looking for a hero to answer your dinner dilemma? Look no further than this recipe for Stromboli Hero! - 29.6656
A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try." - 30.8337
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 37.1796
This Tortellini Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Tortellini Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Tortellini Soup recipe. - 35.4361
1. Peel the pear using a sharp knife.
2. Cut the pear in halves and lengthwise. Keep the stem attacged to the half section of every pear.
3. Remove the cores and scoop at least 2 teaspoons of pear.
4. Paint each side of the pear... - 39.2084
Turkey And Pasta Bake
1. Brown the minced turkey in a nonstick saucepan, breaking up any large pieces with a wooden spoon, until well browned all over.
2. Add the chopped turkey rashers, garlic, onion, carrots, puree, stock and seasoning. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1... - 40.0746
Macaroni Broccoli Soup
1) In a Dutch oven brown bacon over medium heat.
2) Mix in the next 8 ingredients.
3) Boil the mixture.
4) Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 43.1047
Squash & Ties
Summer squashes, including young vegetable marrows are harvested during the summer, while the skin is still tender and the fruit relatively small. They are consumed almost immediately and require little or no cooking. - 48.2721
Tomato, Spinach And Ricotta Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, put the spinach along with 1 tablespoon of water and some salt. Cook for about 3 minutes till the spinach has softened and then drain it well.
3) In a different... - 44.0539
Lasagna Roll Ups
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, cook turkey, onion and garlic until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Add soup, zucchini and water; simmer 5 minutes.
Pour soup mixture into shallow 2-quart baking dish.
In medium... - 43.9273
Pita Pizza Wedges
Split each pita round in half horizontally.
Quarter each round, forming 16 triangles total.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 325° oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till crisp and golden.
Spread pizza sauce over toasted triangles.
Top with mushrooms and... - 35.1351
1) In a bowl, place together all three cheeses, egg, salt, oregano and parsley.
2) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
3) Stuff 3 tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each cooked manicotti.
4) In the slow cooker, place the manicotti.
5) In another... - 45.1668
Taco Pan Pizza
Unroll pizza dough and place in a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 425° for 10-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, in a bowl,... - 48.4004
Low-sodium Pasta Primavera
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat broth and 2 teaspoons of the oil; add broccoli, pepper, mushrooms, peas, scallions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Stir in wine; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Place fettuccine in... - 35.3904
Would you like to prepare Baked Lasagna at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my sister's birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my family.... - 44.3625
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy pot over medium heat. Saute onions, celery, carrots and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes. Increase heat to high and add veal, pork, sausage and pancetta; cook until meats are evenly brown.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chicken... - 38.6743
Tiramisu Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series. Check out the video for step by step instructions and also get some quick presentation tips. The video is in Filipino language. - 80.8109
Guilt-free And Gluten-free Pasta Pesto
I’m Italian, so it’s only natural that the first thing I thought of after I found out I had Celiac disease was pasta. We had it four times a week growing up. Every holiday meal was pasta, even Thanksgiving. (We had the traditional dinner after the pasta... - 123.31
Italian Style Pork Soup
1) Take a dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add the pork pieces along with onion and garlic. Cook till the pork turns brown in color.
2) Season the pork with salt, pepper, fennel and basil.
2) Now, add tomatoes and water. Cover tightly and simmer for... - 43.6072
Minestrone Au Pistou
1. Take a bowl and add basil and garlic into it and pound it with wooden spoon. Or pound the garlic and basil using mortar and pestle.
2. Add tomato paste and cheese
3. Blend in oil.
4. Take a sauce, boil soup and water.
5. Spoon garlic mixture into... - 41.1565
Broiled Provolone & Olive Focaccia
Heat broiler. Place rolls onto ungreased baking sheet, cut-side up. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until light golden brown (1 to 2 minutes). Brush toasted side of each roll with 1 tablespoon dressing. Remove top halves of rolls from baking sheet. Set aside.... - 32.6983
Pesto Alla Genovese
1. In a blender, put the coarsely chopped fresh basil, dried basil, salt, pepper, garlic, pine kernels and 1/4 pint of olive oil in the blender jar.
2. Blend at high speed until the ingredients are smooth, stopping the blender to push the herbs down... - 40.6163
Pesto Over Whole Wheat Or Spinach Noodles
Place basil, parsley, garlic, cheese, almonds, salt, and pepper in blender; blend until smooth.
Add olive oil gradually (in a thin, steady stream) until mixture is the consistency of soft butter.
You can refrigerate at this point until needed.
Cook noodles... - 41.5746
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute bacon until well coloured.
2) Stir in the onions, carrots, potatoes, celery, cabbage, leeks, tomatoes and peas.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender, stirring... - 46.8053
Baked Beef Minestrone
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add onion, meat and garlic to it and bake for about 40 minutes or until meat turns brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add water and cover. Reduce heat to 350° F and... - 47.0494
Tomato Confit On Toasted Bread With Pesto
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. Start by pounding the garlic clove, in a mortar, add garlic and a pinch of salt, pestle till mixture becomes a smooth paste, also add the basil, keep adding a few tablespoons at a time, while... - 49.0446
Gnocchi Of Potatoes
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, prepare the instant potato as per package directions.
3) Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg, flour and grated Gruyere cheese; mix thoroughly.
5) Shape this... - 47.4278
Gluten Free Pizza - Part 2 : Topping And Grilling
Perfect for July 4th or other summer parties- this gluten free pizza is a healthy, kid-friendly, delicious meal in no time.
For more healthy recipes and great inspirational videos, go to www.TruthFairyTV.com. Tou can also join www.TruthFairyTV.com's... - 99.0187
Stuffed Shella Florentine
Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Drain shells; stuff with spinach mixture.
Place shells in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in... - 41.5917
1) Peel and cut baby marrows into rounds (1/2-inch) and then slice into four.
2) Put flour in a bag; coat the marrows with it by shaking them in the bag and remove excess flour by shaking in a strainer.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and... - 48.2121
Chicken Linguine Alfredo
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,melt butter over medium heat Add shallots and garlic,cook for 1 minute stirring continuously.Remove crushed garlic from the saucepan.
2 In a medium bowl beat half-and-half along with flour with a wire whisk and add to the... - 43.9349
1. In a pan, melt butter over a moderate heat and add the chopped fresh spinach and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes, until almost all moisture has boiled away and the spinach begins to stick lightly to the pan.
2. Add the ricotta... - 47.5175
Finocchio Al Forno
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees centigrade.
2. Clean fennel roots under running water.
3. In a medium-sized saucepan, fill water, add the salt, and bring to the boil.
4. Add fennel into the boiling salted water and cook for about 20... - 39.0135
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Spray a non stick skillet with cooking spray.
3.Add in onion, mushroom, garlic and saute to soften and cook.
4.Beat together Italian seasoning, eggs and the egg whites.
5.Also mix artichokes, spinach,... - 49.5855
Gnocchi Alla Romana
1. Butter a large baking sheet and put it aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring the milk, salt, nutmeg and a few grindings of pepper to the boil over a moderate heat.
3. Add the semolina gradually, so that the milk never stops boiling, stirring... - 44.2187
1.Take a medium stainless steel or glass mixing bowl. Mix together 2 tablespoon water, oil, oregano, vinegar, and pepper using a wire whisk.
2.Add in artichoke hearts, squash and mix to coat. 3.Let stand covered for 10 minutes to 2 hours at room... - 43.195
Tiramisu Part 1 – Introduction
For all those who like making heavy indulgent desserts at home, this Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she gives the ingredient details and gets started with the... - 73.2108
Here is an easy and healthy Greek Salad recipe just for you. My mother is very sincere about healthy cooking . When we come home during holidays, she generally prepare this Greek salad. It is very healthy and my whole family enjoys it. - 31.047
Asparagus And Parmesan Topping
1) Preheat oven.
2) Chop asparagus stalks and cut the tips in half.
3) On a sheet pan sprayed with the nonstick olive oil spray arrange asparagus in one layer.
4) Roast the asparagus in oven for 10 minutes or until just tender.
5) Toss... - 35.1803
Pasta 'n' Tomatoes
Cook pasta conventionally according to the package directions.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, cut a thin slice off the stem end of the tomatoes.
Hollow out the tomatoes, leaving a 1/4-to 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Chop the tomato insides and tops;... - 46.6321
Fast Snack Garden Pizza
1. Spread dill dip over bread shell to about 1/2 inch from edge. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. - 25.5817
Chicken And Zucchini Risotto
1) Take a saucepan and cook onions and zucchini in a small amount of water for about 5-10 minutes.
2) Add all other ingredients except cheese and cook until mixture gets thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
3) Add cheese immediately after... - 36.2187
1. In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion.
2. Stir in green pepper and mushroom pieces.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil.
4. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
5. Serve over buns, crumpets or small pizza dough... - 39.7511
Christmas Night Lasagna
In a large skillet or Dutch oven, cook beef, sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add the spaghetti sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper and garlic... - 46.9184
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Wash veal cutlets thoroughly and allow it to dry.
3. Sprinkle salt.
4. Take cutlet and place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese over each of them.
5. Roll up the cutlets, and tie them with string.
6.... - 42.9613
1) Cook lasagna noodles to desired degree of doneness as per package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together milk, flour and salt in it. Cook... - 46.2083
Gluten Free Pizza - Part 1: Preparation
Join www.TruthFairyTV.com's Christianne Klein and gluten-free cooking expert Christine Werlin in this awesome step-by-step guide to making perfect gluten-free pizza on the grill. Learn how to make chicken pesto pizza, and herb and veggie pizza with a homemade... - 103.193
Baked Potato Pizza
Prepare crust according to package directions.
Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Bake at 400° for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-in cubes.
In a bowl, combine butter,... - 46.7606
Melanzane Alla Varmigiana
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees centigrade.
2. Rub a shallow 3-pint baking and serving dish with oil.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the aubergine slices with salt and spread them out in one layer on a flat dish or board. Pat the... - 43.0814
Pesto Pizza Squares
Unroll crescent dough into a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan; press seams together and build up edges.
Prick dough with a fork.
Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely on a wire rack.
In a food processor, combine the... - 48.3463
Artichoke Velvet Casserole
Drain and quarter artichoke hearts.
Place in a dry skillet over moderate heat until most of the juice evaporates.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, 2 tablespoons butter and stir over heat until artichokes are coated.
Empty into casserole.
Drain mushroom stems and... - 46.8241
Veal And Spinach Filling For Ravioli
1. In a small frying pan, melt butter and cook onions, stirring frequently until they are soft and transparent.
2. Add minced raw veal and cook, stirring constantly, until the veal loses its red color and any accumulating liquid in the pan.
3. Into a... - 37.8277
Insalata Mista (mixed Greens Salad)
1. In a large salad bowl toss together the mixed greens, tomatoes, olives, and snipped basil. Drizzle Italian Vinaigrette over salad and toss to coat. Top with mozzarella cheese. - 28.3581
In medium bowl, combine soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and dill; mix well.
In another medium bowl, combine zucchini, bell pepper, green onions, salt, black pepper and ricotta cheese; blend well.
In 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking... - 42.7284
Meatballs With Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together eggs, milk, crumbs, cheese, and salt.
3. Add beef and sausages; mix well.
4. Form medium size balls; about 42 meatballs.
5. In a shallow baking dish, place meatballs... - 40.4724
1. Wash, trim and fillet fish.
2. Place in a buttered dish, sprinkle with lemon juice and seasoning. Steam.
3. When cooked, place fish on fire proof dish; coat with mornay sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Brown under a grill or in a very hot oven.
5.... - 37.6534
Classic Tomato Salad
1.Take a shallow mixing bowl and mix together avocado, lime juice and stir to coat.
2.Take a serving platter ad arrange the tomatoes and onion decoratively in it.
3.Arrange avocados on the platter along with the tomatoes.
4. Drizzle oil over... - 40.589
1) In a skillet, saute the potato in melted butter until slightly browned.
2) In a bowl, season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Add a little chopped onion to the potato or grated cheese to the eggs, if desired.
4) Spoon the eggs over... - 38.0792
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Beat until the dip is smooth and thoroughly blended.
3) Use the Anchovy Dip as required. - 29.8282
Squash Sausage And Soul
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet and cook sausage till it leaves pink color.
3. Using paper towels, drain and keep aside.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add squash and boiling salted water in small amounts, cook,... - 46.7128
Penne Pasta Salad
In large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, onion, bell pepper, zucchini, olives, red pepper and salt; toss lightly.
In small bowl, combine soup and lemon juice; mix well.
Pour soup mixture over pasta salad; mix well.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil, if... - 39.735
1. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cheese, egg yolks, lemon peel and nutmeg until they are thoroughly blended and season with salt and pepper.
2. Using 1/4th of the pasta dough, roll out the dough on a floured board until it is paper thin, then cut... - 45.8686
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
Unroll pizza dough and press onto a greased 12-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake at 425° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Combine mayonnaise and lemon peel; spread over crust.
Top with tomato,... - 42.0623
some steamed brocolli and a large tossed salad complete this simple meal - 38.423
Microwaved Minestrone Soup
Combine all ingredients, except cheese, in 3-quart casserole.
Insert temperature probe in center of food.
Cover; connect temperature probe to oven wall receptacle.
TO HEAT BY MANUAL TEMP/TEMP HOLD set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW; TEMP at 190°F.
Set TEMP HOLD... - 46.9153
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Minestrone Casserole
1 In a 3 to 4-quart slow cooker mix all the ingredients except green beans,macaroni and cheese.
2 Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
3 About 20 minutes before serving, stir in the green beans and macaroni. Increase heat setting to High. Cover... - 37.203
Chicken Florentine With Baby Carrots
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet brown chicken in hot oil about 12 minutes or just till tender, turning once.
Remove from skillet, reserving drippings.
For sauce, cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till tender.
Stir in... - 46.829
Sausage Mushroom Manicotti
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Add mushrooms; heat through.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in the sausage, soup, sour cream and... - 45.9285
1. In a bowl, add ricotta, Parmesan cheese, grated onion, egg yolks, salt, and carefully stir them together until they are well mixed. Set aside.
2. Divide the pasta dough into four pieces and roll out the first one-quarter of the dough to make... - 44.8017
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara
1. In a bowl, cream the soft butter by beating it against the sides of the bowl with a wooden spoon until it is soft and fluffy. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolks with a fork until they are well blended, then stir in... - 46.3448
Stuffed Pasta Shells
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Cook and drain the pasta as directed on the package omitting salt.
3 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet,cook turkey with italian sesoning,fennel seeds and pepper over medium heat for 8-10... - 47.4678