- » Healthy Holiday Italian Cheese
Healthy Holiday Italian Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy holiday italian cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy holiday italian cheese recipes.
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
This Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy the dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, they ask me to cook this delicious Spinach Mushroom Lasagna. You should try this Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe. - 46.6338
Warm Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 32.9461
Simply sumptuous! This savory bowl of veggies, pasta and beans is a meal in itself! - 37.6635
Healthy Lamb And Brown Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash
This really is a recipe that’s greater than the sum of its parts. You will love the way the flavors seep deep into the soft, sweet flesh of the squash. What a great cold weather meal. This healthy stuffed acorn squash recipe is an example of an edible... - 131.94
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F.
2) In a small bowl, proof yeast with sugar in 1/4 cup of the water. Cover tightly and leave for 5 minutes till foamy.
3) Pour the yeast mixture to a bowl, add water, flours, salt and combine well.
4)... - 44.9498
The Crazy Chef runs us through this quick and easy pasta salad - 14.6616
Are you planning for holiday cooking? This minestella will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare. This dish is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your holiday cooking. You will be thankful for this minestella recipe. - 29.5091
Italian Style Picnic Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, beat together salad dressing and mustard.
3) Unroll the dough on the baking sheet.
4) Fold the sides of the dough to make 10X12- inch rectangle.
5) Place the mozzarella cheese on one... - 42.4486
Flavorful Italian Baked Pasta
Comfort yourself with a filling, flavorful and piping hot baked pasta recipe. An all time favorite Italian fare, this quick and easy dish is a cinch to assemble and doesn't require any more than 45 minutes to make. Just stream the video recipe and get... - 112.002
Four Cheese Pizza
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in circle.
Transfer to a greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from the oven.
Reduce heat to... - 50.7103
Cottage Cheese Tiramisu
1. Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Line a 5 3/4- x 3 1/4- x 2-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing wrap to extend 1 inch over both ends of pan. Set aside.
3. Combine water, liqueur, and coffee... - 33.5512
Cut into quarters, they make appealing appetizers when there's just a few of you. Serve wedges alone...or with pizza sauce. - 34.1902
Baked Macaroni And Cheese
Place a layer of macaroni in baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Repeat, alternating macaroni and cheese, ending with cheese on top.
Beat eggs lightly in a bowl.
Add milk, crumbled soup cube, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Drizzle mixture... - 40.0005
Macaroni With Cheese
Macaroni and Cheese commonly know as 'mac and Cheese'. Its been served in italy since medieval age. However there is record for this dish in English cook books in 14th century. - 45.4104
A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try." - 30.1343
Gnocchi In Fontina Sauce
Quick and easy white cheese sauce which make the gnocchi melt in your mouth! Very rich and decadent. - 35.7549
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.5437
This Tortellini Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Tortellini Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Tortellini Soup recipe. - 35.1321
Turkey And Pasta Bake
1. Brown the minced turkey in a nonstick saucepan, breaking up any large pieces with a wooden spoon, until well browned all over.
2. Add the chopped turkey rashers, garlic, onion, carrots, puree, stock and seasoning. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1... - 37.7803
Onion Cheese Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 375
2) Into a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, cheese, onion, seasoning, and mix to combine well
3) Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts off from the bread.
4) Spoon a mixture of the cheese onto each slice
5) Cut... - 40.6934
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 39.9799
Cauliflower And Ricotta Cheese Pie
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Microwave the cauliflower for about 4-5 minutes or steam it for about 6-7 minutes until it turns soft.
3. Keep aside
4. Take a separate pan, melt the butter and fry the... - 45.9273
Fluffy Bacon Cheese Frittata
In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; remove to paper towels.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
In the drippings, saute onion until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks, milk, flour and... - 46.891
Mixed Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in pizza pan.
Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
Sprinkle sausage, hash... - 46.1387
1. Peel the pear using a sharp knife.
2. Cut the pear in halves and lengthwise. Keep the stem attacged to the half section of every pear.
3. Remove the cores and scoop at least 2 teaspoons of pear.
4. Paint each side of the pear... - 37.8494
Macaroni Broccoli Soup
1) In a Dutch oven brown bacon over medium heat.
2) Mix in the next 8 ingredients.
3) Boil the mixture.
4) Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
5) Serve hot. - 43.3061
Squash & Ties
Summer squashes, including young vegetable marrows are harvested during the summer, while the skin is still tender and the fruit relatively small. They are consumed almost immediately and require little or no cooking. - 49.4437
Gluten Free Pizza - Part 2 : Topping And Grilling
Perfect for July 4th or other summer parties- this gluten free pizza is a healthy, kid-friendly, delicious meal in no time.
For more healthy recipes and great inspirational videos, go to www.TruthFairyTV.com. Tou can also join www.TruthFairyTV.com's... - 98.7519
Lasagna Roll Ups
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, cook turkey, onion and garlic until turkey is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Add soup, zucchini and water; simmer 5 minutes.
Pour soup mixture into shallow 2-quart baking dish.
In medium... - 41.8414
Gluten Free Pizza - Part 1: Preparation
Join www.TruthFairyTV.com's Christianne Klein and gluten-free cooking expert Christine Werlin in this awesome step-by-step guide to making perfect gluten-free pizza on the grill. Learn how to make chicken pesto pizza, and herb and veggie pizza with a homemade... - 101.153
Hot Provolone Squares
1) In a bowl, mix well together cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and thyme.
2) Smear about 1 ½ teaspoon of cheese mixture over a slice of bread.
3) Place the bread slice on a non-stick baking pan.
4) Broil the bread slices about 4 to 6 inches from the... - 33.1801
Looking for a hero to answer your dinner dilemma? Look no further than this recipe for Stromboli Hero! - 29.3309
1) In a bowl, place together all three cheeses, egg, salt, oregano and parsley.
2) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
3) Stuff 3 tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each cooked manicotti.
4) In the slow cooker, place the manicotti.
5) In another... - 44.2057
Tomato, Spinach And Ricotta Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, put the spinach along with 1 tablespoon of water and some salt. Cook for about 3 minues till the spinach has softened and then drain it well.
3) In a different... - 42.1245