- » Healthy High Protein Soup
Healthy High Protein Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy high protein soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy high protein soup recipes.
Tasty Urad Dal Soup
If you're keen on making a lentil soup, then you must try this recipe. The chef makes this interesting and healthy soup in the video. It is highly nutritious and very easy to make. - 135.704
Maftoul With Comforting Chicken Soup
If you are feeling low and want something to soothe you then this is the right video to watch. Blanche is transferred to her childhood days and prepares a comforting dish which her mother used to serve her when she used to be ill. A very wholesome and... - 128.426
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 125.141
Moringa or (Malunggay) is one of the richest sources of nutrients that is essential to the body. Some called Moringa as “Healing Tree” because in ancient times – even up to now, you can use the leaves to cure wounds by patting squeezed leaves to it.... - 118.81
This country soup comes from the Ligurian area of Italy. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, high in fiber, only five ingredients, it is one of the simplest and least expensive dishes you could serve! It truly is delicious! Paired with thick slices of crusty... - 116.435
Cabbage And Bean Soup
Nothing can be compared to the taste of a homemade, hearty and nutritious soup. Being among these people, you must appreciate this homemade cabbage-bean soup, which offers you a combination of taste, nutrition and satisfaction. This soup is very much... - 113.072
Herby Halibut With Fresh Green Salad And Chilled Avocado Soup
All of you who are looking for a healthy protein meal then this is it. You have the soup which is the chilled one , the herb crusted halibut served with the salad. Your guests will really enjoy this meal. The video is very interesting to watch. - 103.726
Homemade chicken broth is the foundation for chicken noodle soup. Just simmer it with some diced carrots and celery and add cooked noodles and youre done. One taste and youll never go back to canned. - 101.273
This no-frills daal recipe was given to me by my Mother-in-Law. Varan is a Maharastrian style daal which tastes great with chapattis or plain white rice. - 48.4264
Creamy Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add chicken broth and potatoes. Let the mixture come to boil before covering and cooking for about 10 minutes.
2) When the potatoes become tender, turn down the flame. Let it cool.
3) Pour the cooled mixture into a blender and... - 47.0555
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 46.9881
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes or till onion is softened.
2) Add chilies, tomatoes with their juice, broth, lemon pepper, Worcestershire, spices, and hot sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
3)... - 46.4916
Old Fashioned Fresh Vegetable Beef Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine beef cross cuts, water, salt, oregano, marjoram, peppercorns, and bay leaves.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove the beef.
Cut meat from bones; chop meat.
Strain broth; skim off... - 45.7797
Skier's Vegetable Chili
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat olive oil and saute onions and green peppers on medium-low for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn soft and transluscent, add in the garlic, zucchini and carrot. Turn dowm the flame and cook for about 2 minutes.
3)... - 45.2922
Tomato rasam is a traditional South Indian dish. During the British rule in India, rasam was adopted into British cuisine and evolved into Mulligatawny (the literal translation is "pepper water") soup which is a popular soup even today in England. - 43.0501
Summer Shrimp Soup
Peel cucumber; grate coarsely.
Place in colander set in sink and drain for 30 minutes, pressing occasionally.
In large bowl, stir together yogurt, stock, cream, tomato juice and garlic.
Set 6 of the shrimp aside for garnish; stir remaining shrimp into... - 42.0324
Red Lentil Soup
1. In a large saucepan put together split red lentils, sliced leeks, sliced carrots, sliced celery, crushed garlic, vegetable stock, bay leaf,cayenne pepper and allow it to a boil and cover with a lid, and simmer.
2. Check vegetables and lentils for... - 40.5933
Beef Cheek Soup Or Stew
Take a large pot, put the butter at the bottom of the pot, and lay the cheek in it, flesh side down; add to it the sliced ham, celery, onions, carrots, parsnip, beets, mace, salt and pepper; set the pan over medium heat for 15 minutes; this draws the virtue... - 40.0859
Lima Bean Soup
1.heat the oil & saute onion & celery until onion turns transparent.
2.add Lima beans & chopped tomatoes in that.before adding Lima beans cook it in
3.add vegetable stock & simmer the soup for a while.
4. dissolve corn starch in a little... - 39.2653
Mix flour & bacon drippings in large kettle, stir and cook till brown.
Add green pepper, minced garlic & chopped onions; cook 5-6 minutes, then add all seasonings, potatos, puree & water.
Cover & adjust heat to let simmer for about 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut... - 38.2717
Aztec Flower Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add rice, marjoram, thyme and stock, bring to simmering and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Remove the stamens and pistils from the zucchini... - 37.7227
Creamy Potato Soup
One potato, two potato, five potato soup! Easy, flavorful, creamy potato soup is just five potatoes away. - 37.6574
any number of variations can be given like adding walnuts or boiled macaroni,few leaves mint not to forget cheese etc.. - 37.2717
Broccoli Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of water and boil the broccoli till tender and cooked.
2) Stir in the cream of chicken soup, milk and season with cayenne pepper.
3) Cook till one boil.
4) Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over hot broccoli... - 36.2016
Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
Add the chopped vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
Add 7 teacups of water and the barley, marmite and salt.
Boil for 10 minutes. Add pepper and serve hot. - 35.8476
Minted Green Pea Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan. Cook onion for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add stock, potato, lettuce, peas and mint and simmer for 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Season with pepper to taste. Set aside to cool.
2. Transfer soup mixture in batches to the bowl... - 35.3453
Beef Barley Soup
In 3-quart saucepan combine broth mix and water and heat; add remaining ingredients except parsley, partially cover pan, and let simmer until vegetables are tender, about 40 minutes.
Remove and discard bay leaf; serve soup sprinkled with parsley. - 33.5685
Fry bacon slowly until grease is cooked out (do not drain).
Drain clams, set clams aside, and combine juice with half & half, onion, celery, potatos & bacon with fat.
Cook slowly until potatos are done; add clams & cream of mushroom soup.
Add seasoning to... - 32.3496
Cream Of Spinach Soup
Chop the spinach and onion finely, add 5 teacups of water and cook.
When soft, blend the spinach mixture in a liquidiser and strain.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add the white sauce, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
Serve hot with fresh cream and bread croutons. - 32.3052
Curried Pumpkin Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Cook onion, coriander, cumin and chili powder until onion softens.
2. Stir pumpkin and stock into saucepan. Cook pumpkin for 20 minutes or until tender, then cool slightly. Transfer soup in batches to a food processor or... - 32.2233
Jellied Consomme With Avocado
1. Let the consomme chill in the fridge for many hours.
2. Slice the avocado pear into two pieces and remove the seed. Slice them into thin slices.
3. Sprinkle sherry and hot pepper sauce on the top before serving. - 31.8359
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.7535
This is serious comfort food from a Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom who shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy! Remember once Isaan and Laos were one country! - 24.4984
Kibbeh Labanieh Part 3 - Simmering
IT is now time to cook the meatballs. Visit the previous 2 video for learning how to mix and prepare the balls for Kibbeh Labanieh - 20.7163
Savory Turkey Meatball Soup
Graziella cooks up a savory soup reminiscent of Italian wedding soup, but better, with turkey & sage meatballs, lots of veggies, and love, perfect for the cold weather days. Don't miss her Lucille Ball moment at the end of the episode! ;) - 0