- » Healthy High Protein Soup
Healthy High Protein Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy high protein soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy high protein soup recipes.
Tasty Urad Dal Soup
If you're keen on making a lentil soup, then you must try this recipe. The chef makes this interesting and healthy soup in the video. It is highly nutritious and very easy to make. - 134.103
Simple Chinese Chicken And Noodle Soup
Chicken and noodle soup prepared with authentic chinese flavors is a very healthy and appetizing soup. When you desire to have a soup on a cold winter afternoon, this chinese chicken noodle soup is indeed chicken soup for the soul! - 123.51
Red Lentil Soup - Healthy Vegan
Are you in search of a nutritious and tasty soup recipe? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this full of health Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup now. This one is sure to impress everyone across your dining room. - 118.081
Moringa or (Malunggay) is one of the richest sources of nutrients that is essential to the body. Some called Moringa as “Healing Tree” because in ancient times – even up to now, you can use the leaves to cure wounds by patting squeezed leaves to it.... - 117.118
This country soup comes from the Ligurian area of Italy. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, high in fiber, only five ingredients, it is one of the simplest and least expensive dishes you could serve! It truly is delicious! Paired with thick slices of crusty... - 116.5
Cabbage And Bean Soup
Nothing can be compared to the taste of a homemade, hearty and nutritious soup. Being among these people, you must appreciate this homemade cabbage-bean soup, which offers you a combination of taste, nutrition and satisfaction. This soup is very much... - 111.516
Maftoul: Comforting Chicken And Couscous Soup
If you are feeling low and want something to soothe you then this is the right video to watch. Blanche is transferred to her childhood days and prepares a comforting dish which her mother used to serve her when she used to be ill. A very wholesome and... - 102.15
Homemade chicken broth is the foundation for chicken noodle soup. Just simmer it with some diced carrots and celery and add cooked noodles and youre done. One taste and youll never go back to canned. - 99.5926
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
Absolutely loved Easy Chicken Noodle Soup so much. Bring some chicken stock to boil and plonk in chopped chicken breast and garlic clove to join the party. Once boiling add in spring onions, mushrooms & sweetcorn. Flavor it as you wish with herbs and... - 93.072
Creamy Potato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add chicken broth and potatoes. Let the mixture come to boil before covering and cooking for about 10 minutes.
2) When the potatoes become tender, turn down the flame. Let it cool.
3) Pour the cooled mixture into a blender and... - 49.1345
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes or till onion is softened.
2) Add chilies, tomatoes with their juice, broth, lemon pepper, Worcestershire, spices, and hot sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
3)... - 48.6416
Old Fashioned Fresh Vegetable Beef Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine beef cross cuts, water, salt, oregano, marjoram, peppercorns, and bay leaves.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove the beef.
Cut meat from bones; chop meat.
Strain broth; skim off... - 47.3339
This no-frills daal recipe was given to me by my Mother-in-Law. Varan is a Maharastrian style daal which tastes great with chapattis or plain white rice. - 46.727
Skier's Vegetable Chili
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat olive oil and saute onions and green peppers on medium-low for about 8 minutes.
2) When the onions turn soft and transluscent, add in the garlic, zucchini and carrot. Turn dowm the flame and cook for about 2 minutes.
3)... - 45.3029
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 43.8936
Summer Shrimp Soup
Peel cucumber; grate coarsely.
Place in colander set in sink and drain for 30 minutes, pressing occasionally.
In large bowl, stir together yogurt, stock, cream, tomato juice and garlic.
Set 6 of the shrimp aside for garnish; stir remaining shrimp into... - 43.6193
Beef Cheek Soup Or Stew
Take a large pot, put the butter at the bottom of the pot, and lay the cheek in it, flesh side down; add to it the sliced ham, celery, onions, carrots, parsnip, beets, mace, salt and pepper; set the pan over medium heat for 15 minutes; this draws the virtue... - 42.1498
Red Lentil Soup
1. In a large saucepan put together split red lentils, sliced leeks, sliced carrots, sliced celery, crushed garlic, vegetable stock, bay leaf,cayenne pepper and allow it to a boil and cover with a lid, and simmer.
2. Check vegetables and lentils for... - 42.0758
Tomato rasam is a traditional South Indian dish. During the British rule in India, rasam was adopted into British cuisine and evolved into Mulligatawny (the literal translation is "pepper water") soup which is a popular soup even today in England. - 41.4231
Mix flour & bacon drippings in large kettle, stir and cook till brown.
Add green pepper, minced garlic & chopped onions; cook 5-6 minutes, then add all seasonings, potatos, puree & water.
Cover & adjust heat to let simmer for about 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut... - 40.2981
Aztec Flower Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add rice, marjoram, thyme and stock, bring to simmering and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Remove the stamens and pistils from the zucchini... - 39.9891
Creamy Potato Soup
One potato, two potato, five potato soup! Easy, flavorful, creamy potato soup is just five potatoes away. - 37.6533
Lima Bean Soup
1.heat the oil & saute onion & celery until onion turns transparent.
2.add Lima beans & chopped tomatoes in that.before adding Lima beans cook it in
3.add vegetable stock & simmer the soup for a while.
4. dissolve corn starch in a little... - 37.6443
Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
Add the chopped vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
Add 7 teacups of water and the barley, marmite and salt.
Boil for 10 minutes. Add pepper and serve hot. - 36.8459
Broccoli Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of water and boil the broccoli till tender and cooked.
2) Stir in the cream of chicken soup, milk and season with cayenne pepper.
3) Cook till one boil.
4) Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over hot broccoli... - 36.7158
Minted Green Pea Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan. Cook onion for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add stock, potato, lettuce, peas and mint and simmer for 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Season with pepper to taste. Set aside to cool.
2. Transfer soup mixture in batches to the bowl... - 36.4974
any number of variations can be given like adding walnuts or boiled macaroni,few leaves mint not to forget cheese etc.. - 35.4608
Beef Barley Soup
In 3-quart saucepan combine broth mix and water and heat; add remaining ingredients except parsley, partially cover pan, and let simmer until vegetables are tender, about 40 minutes.
Remove and discard bay leaf; serve soup sprinkled with parsley. - 34.8582
Cream Of Spinach Soup
Chop the spinach and onion finely, add 5 teacups of water and cook.
When soft, blend the spinach mixture in a liquidiser and strain.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add the white sauce, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
Serve hot with fresh cream and bread croutons. - 33.9136
Curried Pumpkin Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Cook onion, coriander, cumin and chili powder until onion softens.
2. Stir pumpkin and stock into saucepan. Cook pumpkin for 20 minutes or until tender, then cool slightly. Transfer soup in batches to a food processor or... - 33.7983
Fry bacon slowly until grease is cooked out (do not drain).
Drain clams, set clams aside, and combine juice with half & half, onion, celery, potatos & bacon with fat.
Cook slowly until potatos are done; add clams & cream of mushroom soup.
Add seasoning to... - 33.5038
Jellied Consomme With Avocado
1. Let the consomme chill in the fridge for many hours.
2. Slice the avocado pear into two pieces and remove the seed. Slice them into thin slices.
3. Sprinkle sherry and hot pepper sauce on the top before serving. - 31.9977
Dashi is a basic stock used in Japanese cooking which is made by boiling dried kelp (seaweed) and dried bonito (fish). - 31.6993
This is serious comfort food from a Thai / Laos girl, Manivan Larprom who shows you how to cook Thai & Lao food. Her authentic cuisine roots from Sakon Nakhon, Thailand and Paksan, Laos. Enjoy! Remember once Isaan and Laos were one country! - 22.8075
Kibbeh Labanieh Part 3 - Simmering
IT is now time to cook the meatballs. Visit the previous 2 video for learning how to mix and prepare the balls for Kibbeh Labanieh - 19.1641
Vegan Cream Of Chicken Soup
Vegan Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe - Not to be eaten as a soup but use in all those casserole recipes that call for cream of chicken soup to moisten the dish. You're going to want to hug me after you try it in your next casserole. ;D
Be sure to check out ... - 0
Protein Rich Flavorful Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny is a curry flavored soup originating from South India, specifically Tamil Nadu. Translated from the local language, Tamil, it literally means "pepper water". From the south of India, this soup has travelled far and wide, and made its presence... - 0
Savory Turkey Meatball Soup
Graziella cooks up a savory soup reminiscent of Italian wedding soup, but better, with turkey & sage meatballs, lots of veggies, and love, perfect for the cold weather days. Don't miss her Lucille Ball moment at the end of the episode! ;) - 0