- » Healthy High Protein Mexican Pork
Healthy High Protein Mexican Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy high protein mexican pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy high protein mexican pork recipes.
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 32.9292
You May Also Like!
New Mexican Pork Chop Bake
1 Melt butter or drippings in a large deep skillet or casserole. Saute onion rings until they become translucent. Push aside in the pan.
2 Quickly brown the pork chops in the same pan and remove to a plate. Add the green chiles to the onion and mix, then top... - 35.022
Traditional Mexican Carnitas
Cut the pork with the fat into strips about 2 3/4 inches thick.
Place the strips in a large, shallow skillet and sprinkle with the salt.
Barely cover with cold water and bring to a boil, uncovered.
Lower the heat to medium and let the meat continue cooking... - 35.0254
Chili Verde Mexican Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop both beef and pork meat into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a large cooking pot, add in the cubed meat, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic, salt and powdered garlic. Add in enough water to cover the meat,... - 45.2715
New Mexican Posole
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1-inch pieces.
Combine chili powder, cumin, and oregano in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add pork.
Seal bag, and shake until pork is coated.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add... - 42.2658
Pork Chops In Adobo Sauce
Place tomato sauce, vinegar, onion, garlic, flour, chili powder, oil, salt, oregano, and cumin in blender container.
Cover; blend till onion is finely chopped.
Place chops in shallow baking dish.
Pour sauce over.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or... - 40.1882
1 Cook the posole in the unseasoned water over a medium-low heat until it becomes soft; it usually requires 1 1/2 to 2 hours. An electric deep-fryer set at simmer works very well for this. Brown the pork in a frying pan, then add 1 cup of water.
2 Combine... - 30.4064
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 43.0177
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a skillet, stir-fry ham, onions and green pepper in oil until vegetables are tender.
3. Place 1/3 cup on center of each tortilla and put 3 tablespoons of cheese.
4. Grease an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking... - 42.5116
Mexican Minced Meat Dish
1) Arrange all the required ingredients.
2) In a baking dish, pour 1 tablespoon... - 46.1743
Mexican Meat Loaf
1 Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix together all ingredients except 4 ounces of the tomato sauce, the cheese and olives. Mold into a loaf shape and place in a buttered baking dish.
2 Top with remaining tomato sauce and the cheese.
3 Bake for 1 hour. Garnish with... - 33.0223