- » Healthy High Protein Mexican Pork
Healthy High Protein Mexican Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy high protein mexican pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy high protein mexican pork recipes.
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 33.2764
You May Also Like!
New Mexican Pork Chop Bake
1 Melt butter or drippings in a large deep skillet or casserole. Saute onion rings until they become translucent. Push aside in the pan.
2 Quickly brown the pork chops in the same pan and remove to a plate. Add the green chiles to the onion and mix, then top... - 36.4677
Traditional Mexican Carnitas
Cut the pork with the fat into strips about 2 3/4 inches thick.
Place the strips in a large, shallow skillet and sprinkle with the salt.
Barely cover with cold water and bring to a boil, uncovered.
Lower the heat to medium and let the meat continue cooking... - 37.1917
Chili Verde Mexican Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop both beef and pork meat into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a large cooking pot, add in the cubed meat, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic, salt and powdered garlic. Add in enough water to cover the meat,... - 46.0163
Spicy Pork & Sausage Stew
This stew is very spicy. If you want to reduce the heat go ahead and use less Chipotle pepper. - 133.567
New Mexican Posole
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1-inch pieces.
Combine chili powder, cumin, and oregano in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add pork.
Seal bag, and shake until pork is coated.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add... - 44.3459
1 Cook the posole in the unseasoned water over a medium-low heat until it becomes soft; it usually requires 1 1/2 to 2 hours. An electric deep-fryer set at simmer works very well for this. Brown the pork in a frying pan, then add 1 cup of water.
2 Combine... - 31.9591
Pork Chops In Adobo Sauce
Place tomato sauce, vinegar, onion, garlic, flour, chili powder, oil, salt, oregano, and cumin in blender container.
Cover; blend till onion is finely chopped.
Place chops in shallow baking dish.
Pour sauce over.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or... - 41.613
Pork Tenderloin With Mandarin Salsa
1. Combine pork and orange juice in medium bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare Mandarin Salsa, combine bell pepper, mandarin oranges, 1/3 cup onion, corn, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1/4 teaspoon chili powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt in another medium bowl.... - 36.7287