- » Healthy High Protein Mexican Beef
Healthy High Protein Mexican Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy high protein mexican beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy high protein mexican beef recipes.
Chili Verde Mexican Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop both beef and pork meat into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a large cooking pot, add in the cubed meat, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic, salt and powdered garlic. Add in enough water to cover the meat,... - 45.2715
Mexican Pasta Bake
Sprinkle this hearty tomato- and cheese-topped casserole with chopped fresh cilantro for bright color and fresh flavor. - 35.2009
You May Also Like!
Mexican Shredded Beef
Place brisket in glass casserole dish and add enough water to cover.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 2 1/2 hours.
Turn half way through cooking.
Reserve 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
Cut brisket in half... - 36.2095
Mexican Beef N Macaroni
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 47.5803
Classic Mexican Beef Bake
In medium saucepan combine tomatoes, enchilada sauce, ripe olives, salt, and pepper.
Add frozen Basic Ground Beef Mixture; simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in skillet.
Cut 2 tortillas into quarters.
Cook the tortilla quarters... - 42.6296
Mexican Beef Mix
Crumble ground beef into 3-qt casserole.
Stir in onion.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes, or until... - 48.7863
Mexican Beef Tacos Or Tostadas
In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until brown; pour off fat.
Add onion and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in tomato paste, water, chili powder, oregano, cumin and hot red pepper flakes.
Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Taste and add salt, pepper, and... - 42.5254
Mexican Style Steak
Pound steak on both sides; sprinkle with garlic powder.
In skillet brown steak in hot shortening.
Drain off fat.
Drain tamales, reserving sauce.
Unwrap tamales and cut in thirds; set aside.
Combine reserved tamale sauce, enchilada sauce, and 1/4 cup... - 34.3628
1. Preheat barbecue or gas grill for 10 minutes on high.
2. In a small mixing bowl, take and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
3. Divide the mixture into 2 equal halves and shape into patties.
4. Over the rack, place the patties and cook... - 42.0528
Mexican Stuffed Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, combine beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently to break up beef, until beef is browned and onion is translucent,... - 35.0045
Prepare pastry shell.
Spread beans in prepared crust.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup of each cheese over beans.
Spread beef mix evenly over cheese.
Top with remaining cheese.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 6 to 10 minutes, or until heated and cheese melts, rotating... - 46.649
Mexican Minced Meat Dish
1) Arrange all the required ingredients.
2) In a baking dish, pour 1 tablespoon... - 46.1743