- » Healthy Hash Brown
Healthy Hash Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy hash brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy hash brown recipes.
Low Carb Hash Browns
Would you like to try a yummy, low on carbs breakfast today? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to make Low Carb Hash Browns. - 78.2043
Cheese & Apple Hash Browns
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix apples and lemon juice. Set aside; stir occasionally.
2. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add potatoes, onion, and bell pepper. Stir-fry until potatoes are tinged with brown and tender when... - 30.403
Hash Brown Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x12-inch baking dish.
3. In a small saucepan pour in the evaporated milk and bouillon, stir over a medium heat until bouillon dissolves and the milk just starts to come to a... - 95.1395
Hash Brown Casserole
Mix everything together, top with another 8 oz.bag of shredded Cheddar cheese.
Spray a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish with Pam, and put mixture in.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 60 minutes or until golden brown. - 25.1881
Hash Brown Potatoes Casserole
1. In a large mixing bowl, put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
3. Into a 9 x 13" baking pan, transfer the mixture and bake for 35- 40 minutes until the surface is lightly browned.
4.... - 39.298
Hash Brown Potato Casserole
Partially defrost hash browns.
Mix potatoes, 1/2 cup margarine, cheese, onions, sour cream, soup, and spices.
Put into greased 9 x 13-inch dish.
Sprinkle corn flakes on top of potatoes; pour the 1/4 cup margarine over corn flakes.
Bake uncovered in 350 degree... - 38.0738
Mexican Hash Browns
Cover potatoes with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes.
Layer half each of the potatoes, chilies and cheese in ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch or shallow 8-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with half of the salt; dot with half of the margarine.
Repeat... - 34.3907
Luscious Turkey Hash
About 30 minutes bejore serving: Put turkey, potatoes, green pepper and onion through food grinder.
Mix in pimiento, salt and pepper.
In large skillet, melt butter; add hash.
Cook, over low heat, covered, 15 minutes or until hash is browned on... - 41.2716
1 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat
2 Add garlic and saute stirring constantly until lightly browned.
3 Add turkey, celery, and seasonings.
4 Saute, stirring constantly, until celery is tender and turkey is no longer pink.
5 Stir in the... - 45.7146
Creamy Hash Browns
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine potatoes, onion, and bacon bits.
In a medium bowl, combine mushroom soup and sour cream.
Stir in Velveeta cheese and black pepper.
Add soup mixture to potato... - 38.0274
Sausage And Hashed Brown Omelette
In large skillet brown the sausage.
Drain sausage, reserving 1/4 cup drippings; set sausage aside.
Return reserved drippings to skillet.
Combine potato, onion, and green pepper; pat into skillet.
Season generously with salt; sprinkle with pepper.
Cook over... - 38.169
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred zucchini; transfer to a bowl, mix in salt, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Squeeze to press out excess moisture.
Place garlic, eggs, and cheese in bowl; stir together, then... - 41.702
Hash Browns With Mushrooms
1) In a frying pan, heat the bacon fat or butter.
2) Add the mashed potato, season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Blend thoroughly until the mixture is smooth.
4) Then stir in the chopped onion and mushrooms.
5) Cook over a low heat for about 10... - 37.1176
Carrot Hash Browns
1) In a large skillet, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Pour in oil and combine well.
3) Add carrots, potatoes and onions along with the seasoning to sauté until the vegetables turn brown on both sides.
4) Break in small parts or cut wedges... - 37.0156
Franks And Hash Browns
1) In bacon drippings, sauté the onion and franks.
2) Add the potatoes and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or till the potatoes have turned golden brown, frequently stirring.
3) Add carrots and continue cooking till the preparation has heated... - 32.9186
In a saucepan cook potatoes in boiling water to cover until tender; drain and cool slightly.
Peel and shred.
In a bowl combine potatoes, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper; toss to mix.
Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray; place over... - 29.503
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Coarsely shred zucchini you should have about 4 cups and combine with salt in a medium-size bowl.
Let stand for about 15 minutes.
Squeeze with your hands to press out moisture.
Stir in eggs, cheese, and garlic.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide... - 42.0251
We're Using Up The Hard Boiled Eggs With Kale Hash Browns
After the decorating of the eggs is completely finished...what do you do next? We find ways to eat them up. Last year we shared a deliciously wonderful grilled sandwich and this year, we're serving them for breakfast with Kale Hash Browns - 0
Healthy Sweet Potato Hash And Scramble Egg Skillet
Breakfast will become a favorite meal with this hash and scrambled egg skillet. The traditional version consists of white potatoes, whole eggs, bacon and butter. Chef Binks recreates his favorite, “jafafa” as he likes to call it, with a few simple... - 120.908
Crisped cubes of potatoes flavored with onions, bacon and shredded dark meat turkey. - 33.5657
Quick Red Flannel Hash
In bowl, combine hash, onion, chili sauce and beets.
Heat in skillet over high heat for 15 minutes or until well browned.
Cut into wedges; lift out with spatula. - 27.3693
Melt butter in skillet.
Combine remaining ingredients and place in skillet; fry slowly until well heated and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Serve with parsley. - 32.4333
Red Flannel Hash
1) In the beef drippings, sauté the onion for about 2 minutes or till it is transparent.
2) Add the finely chopped potatoes, beets, corned beef, cream and parsley and mix well.
2) Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste to season the... - 38.7749
Sweet Potatoes In Brown Sugar
Sweet Potatoes In Brown Sugar has a sweet and sour taste. The brown sugar makes It sweet and Tabasco sauce, pepper makes the Sweet Potatoes In Brown Sugar sour. The conbination of both the taste us mind blowing - 36.3407
Potato Ham Hash
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Add potatoes, ham, and cinnamon and cook until all ingredients are heated through; serve hot. - 21.8897
Ham Hash In Papaya
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds in the center
3. In a medium saucepan, tip in the butter and heat till melted.
4. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and sautÃ© over medium heat till the... - 43.5975
Trim Turkey Hash
1.In a nonstick heavy skillet, heat the margarine.
2.Put potatoes and onions in it and stir until brown.
3.Add turkey, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
4.Let the ingredients cook for 10 minutes.
5.Continue stirring until the mixture is... - 38.3007
Super Turkey Hash
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Fry onion, green pepper and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter by turning frequently until vegetables are tender.
3) Add diced turkey to the mixture and further cook, stirring all the... - 43.5414
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine.
Add cornbread and saute until brown.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel.
Add remaining tablespoon magarine and 1 tablespoon water to same... - 40.1487
Egg; Bean & Potato Hash
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, onion, chili powder, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Stir-fry until potatoes are tinged with brown and tender (about 15 minutes; do not scorch). Add water, 1 tablespoon (15... - 27.4925
Chicken With Spinach And Celery Potato Hash
1. Mix hash browns and celery together in large bowl.
2. Heat half the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add hash brown mixture; cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to brown. Reduce heat and continue cooking... - 34.0713
Golden Beef Hash
1 ln a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, cook the potato and parsnip for 10 minutes or until tender; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Add the beef, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt and mix well.
2 In a 10 inch nonstick skillet,... - 38.5344
Meat And Vegetable Hash
Meat and vegetables may be forced through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Combine all ingredients.
Pack into well-greased shallow baking pan.
Bake, covered, in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for 45 minutes.
Uncover and brown under broiler.
Serve with... - 38.5203
Pan Hashed Potatoes
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, mashed potatoes, bacon, salt and pepper to taste.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture into circles with floured hands.
3) In a greased frying pan, cook the shapes until evenly browned on both... - 35.8466
1) In a large frying pan, brown the ground beef, green pepper and onion. Drain the fat.
2) Sprinkle the meat with salt, pepper and chili powder.
3) Add the rice and tomatoes.
4) Bring the contents to a boil reduce the heat and cover the pan. Cook till... - 39.7467
Home Style Beef Hash
1 Place butter and onion in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish.
2 Microwave for about 3 minutes on HIGH, or until partly cooked. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover with wax paper.
3 Microwave for 15 to 20 minutes on 8 (REHEAT), or until hot (about 150°F).... - 32.0575
Down Home Beef Hash
1. Take a large broiler-safe skillet and heat over medium flame. Add beef, turkey and sauté for about 7 minutes or until the meat releases the juice and turn pink in color.
2. Remove the skillet from the heat and pass the meat through a sieve. Let... - 43.7425
Tallahassee Hash Puppies
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add milk, water; stir in chopped onion.
Add more meal or milk, if necessary, to form a soft dough.
Mold with hands.
Fry in deep, hot fat until brown. - 33.0541
Place empty browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and cooked pork.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until lightly browned, stirring once.
Mix in rice, soy sauce and garlic powder.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 42.1269
1)In a large skillet, melt the butter.
2)Put in onion and green pepper and sauté until onion is tender, but not browned.
3)Put in the ground beef along with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and chili powder.
4)Cook till the beef is browned and it is flaky... - 43.72
Eggs N Hash
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine hash and green pepper. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Spoon hash mixture onto grill forming 4 patties. Make an indentation in each... - 22.9446
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the onion and pepper and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and fry for 10 minutes or until they are evenly browned.
Stir in the beef, salt and pepper to taste, Worcestershire sauce and parsley and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir... - 36.3205
Saucy Potato Hash
1) In a pan, parboil the potatoes in salted water for about 10 minutes.
2) Drain thoroughly and place the potatoes over heat until dried.
3) Slice the potatoes into thick slices.
4) In a frying pan, saute the onion and potatoes in butter, until lightly... - 38.1388
Red Flannel Hash With Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan with foil. Wrap the potatoes in foil. Arrange the potatoes, beets, and onion in the pan. Roast for 45 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Let cool, then peel, dice, and place in a large... - 26.6514
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 47.0645
Grind dried corn as fine as possible in food mill or electirc blender.
Add water and set aside to soak for approximately 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, trim off fat and any arteries from the heart and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Dust with wheat germ and flour.
Saute in... - 40.248
Roast Beef Hash
1) Take the potato cubes and drain them. Sprinkle little flour over the potatoes and keep aside.
2) Take a pan and heat the bacon drippings and oil.
3) Add the potatoes and brown them on low heat.
4) Add sliced onions, beef, salt and... - 36.0858
Picadillo Mexican Hash
In 10-inch skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover; simmer 20 to 25 minutes. - 33.1874
Corned Beef Hash With Sunny Side Up Eggs
Corned beef hash is a meal made of finely diced potatoes and corned beef. It is great for breakfast or brunch. You can either make your own corned beef or you can buy it at the store. - 118.952
Hash Filled Baked Onions
About 2 1/2 hours before serving: In large covered saucepan, in boiling salted water, cook onions until tender, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix well hash, sugar, mustard, seasoned salt and pepper and Worcestershire.
Slice top from each onion;... - 45.0175
Potato Bacon Hash
1) Cut the potatoes into small dice.
2) Dice the bacon.
3) Finely chop the onion.
4) Take a baking tin and grease it.
5) In a large bowl, make a batter, using the milk and flour.
6) Season the batter well, then mix all the ingredients... - 39.137
Corned Beef Hash
Corned Beef Hash is a popular recipe in western countries. This recipe is easy to prepare yet delectable. - 115.701
Divide eggplant and onion between 2 baking pans, 10 by 15-inch size.
Mix the cumin, paprika, and oil equally into each pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven until eggplant is brown on edges, about 30 minutes; stir once with a wide spatula.
Scrape vegetables... - 38.2123
Trout And Bacon Hash
Put the potatoes in a saucepan, add cold water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Add 1 tablespoon salt and simmer until just tender, 8-10 minutes.
Drain and set the potatoes aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large non-stick skillet.
Add the onion,... - 44.0272
1) In a food mill or electric blender, grind dried corn as fine as possible .
2) Add water to the dried corn powder and set aside to soak about 30 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, trim off fat and any arteries from the heart and cut into 1/2-inch... - 44.5898
Pork Medallions With Autumn Hash
This recipe is so easy, quick, healthy (minus the bacon) and insanely delicious. My family went nuts over this.. seriously. I think it’s always fun to cook seasonally and this is the perfect autumn dinner in my opinion! - 100.876
Creamy Fish Hash
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for Creamy Fish Hash? Relatively simple, this Creamy Fish Hash doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having made something great! - 51.5449
Turkey Hash With Paprika Cabbage And Poached Eggs
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Put the bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper, and toss lightly. Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat... - 37.5451
Crumble ground beef into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Drain and set aside.
In medium bowl combine onion, green pepper, garlic and olive oil.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until... - 48.7201
1) Wash the salmon in cold water and skin it.
2) Slice the chilli in half and discard the seeds.
3) Set aside the other half for salsa.
4) Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
Green Or Red Salsa
5) Cut the chilli into half.
6) In... - 47.318
Healthy Vegetable Omelette
Cook and stir potatoes in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in ham and onion.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Beat eggs, salt and pepper.
Stir corn and margarine into ham mixture;... - 41.495
Bacon N Egg Lunch In A Skillet
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Transfer to paper towels to drain.
Pour off all but 3 tablespoons drippings.
Add potatoes and onion.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
Beat eggs with... - 31.5011
Using frozen hash browns takes most of the work out of this classic summer salad. - 31.8165
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 34.8378
Cream Of Potato Soup
1. In a large pan, place the bacon and cook the bacon till crisp and cooked through.
2. Remove the bacon and set aside to drain on paper towels.
3. Remove the excess fat but set aside two tablespoons aside for use.
4. Add the onions to the pan and add... - 44.1973
Parmesan Potato Bake
Prepare potatoes according to basic recipe on package.
Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
Heat till soup thaws; add to drained potatoes, mixing gently.
Turn mixture into 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in moderate oven... - 35.5538
Potato Onion Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add water; reduce heat to medium-low.
Cook, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until onion is golden, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle flour... - 43.6662
Meal In One Chicken
In a 13x9 inch pan, combine the hash browns, beans and carrots.
Top with chicken.
Combine the rest of ingredients and pour over chicken.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer or until juices run clear. - 35.7257
In a large bowl break up the potatoes, add all but the topping ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spread in 9 x 13 inch pan.
Mix topping ingredients.
Sprinkle over top of potato mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes... - 39.1161
15 Minute Chowder
In a large saucepan combine hash brown potatoes, frozen peas and carrots, bouillon granules, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir together evaporated skim milk, cornstarch, and hot pepper sauce.
Add to... - 36.0963
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
In a large skillet cook potato patties in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine on 1 side only for 2 to 3 minutes or till light brown.
Remove from the skillet.
In the same skillet cook onion in remaining butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing... - 42.9555
Easy Does It Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan, place potatoes mixture in about 1 inch of boiling water.
2) Put the lid on and cook, for 8 to 10 minutes or till potatoes are tender.
3) Pour off the cooking water and drain well.
4) In a casserole mix together cooked... - 45.2778
Easy Potato Pancakes
In large bowl combine thawed potatoes, flour, salt, onion, and dash pepper.
Beat eggs slightly; combine with milk and oil.
Stir into potato mixture; let stand 5 minutes.
Drop batter by 1/4 cup portions onto hot, greased griddle; turn to brown both sides - 30.1669
Plan Ahead Brunch
Place potatoes in 8-inch square baking dish; cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH 6-7 minutes until steaming, stir once.
Combine eggs, cream, chives, salt, pepper, cheese, and ham.
Add mixture to potatoes, cover with waxed paper, and microwave 12... - 32.6835
Party Potato Salad
Combine soups with softened cream cheese.
Add sour cream, green pepper, onion, and seasonings.
Put potatoes in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
Pour soup mixture over potatoes and stir.
Spread out evenly; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 325 degrees for... - 39.2733
1. Take a dish, mix all dry ingredients with sauce mix, potatoes, chives and water thoroughly, cook, without covering, for 9 minutes.
2. Add bacon slices to the dish’s center and continue to cook for about 2 minutes more.
3. Insert one serration each... - 36.2606
Potato Breakfast Casserole
1) Allow the hash browns to stand for 10 minutes after covering them with hot water.
2) Drain the excess water from them.
3) Beat the eggs.
4) To this, add potatoes and rest of the ingredients except bacon and paprika.
5) Butter a 10-inch piepan and... - 46.772
Quick Fish Chowder
1. In a saucepan, cook bacon till crisp, drain and crumble; reserve the drippings in pan and set aside for later use.
2. In the same saucepan, add frozen hash brown potatoes, water, and chopped onion to bacon drippings and bring the mixture to boil.
3.... - 45.4681
Onion Potato Pie
Gently squeeze potatoes to remove excess water.
Melt 5 tablespoons butter; add to potatoes along with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Press in bottom and up sides of a greased 9-in.pie plate to form a crust.
Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are browned.
Cool... - 40.4977
Quick Fix Potato Salad For 20
In covered 3- to 4-quart"saucepan, cook potatoes with onions and peppers in large amount of boiling water 6-8 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
In large bowl, combine cooked potatoes and celery.
To make dressing: In small bowl,... - 44.8306
Betty's Brunch Deluxe
Place potatoes in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are hot, stirring after every 2 minutes to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, blend eggs and whipping cream.
Stir in... - 44.5731
Brunswick Soup Mix
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 7 hours.
2. In 2-cup portions cool and freeze.
3. To use, into a saucepan empty 1 frozen portion with small amount of liquid- tomato juice, V-8 juice, or broth.
4. Cook... - 42.9702
Creamy Chipped Beef Casserole
Snip beef in bite size pieces.
Brown in Crisco until edges curl; drain.
Mix milk and soup.
Add beef, hash brown's and 1/2 can onion rings.
Place in 2-quart casserole dish; bake covered for 30 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Remove lid; crumble remainder of onion... - 33.814
Vegetable Tart With Potato Crust
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" pie plate or tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, scallions, egg substitute, thyme, and salt.
Press the mixture onto the bottom and up the side of... - 44.0526
Ham And Cheese Calzones
Preheat oven to 400°.
Saute onions in margarine.
Add potatoes; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except dough; mix well.
Unroll dough; cut into four rectangles.
Flatten each... - 37.0765
Bountiful Brunch Pizza
Prepare crust: Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cover 15-inch Round Baking Stone with Kitchen Parchment Paper.
Combine potatoes with beaten egg in a large bowl, then spread over parchment-covered Baking Stone to form 14-inch circle, pressing firmly with back of... - 45.4757
Quick Fish Chowder
Thaw frozen fish fillets.
Cut fish into bite-size pieces; set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole combine frozen hashed brown potatoes, water, and chopped onion.
Micro-cook, covered, till vegetables are tender, 6 to 7 minutes.
Do not drain.
Blend condensed cream of... - 45.854
Open can of hash at both ends; push out in one piece; cut into 4 slices.
In large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; brown hash slices on both sides; arrange onion rings around hash.
Heat onions slightly, tossing occasionally with fork.
Then top each hash... - 29.3597
Egg & Potato Casserole
Butter a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish or use Pam.
Press hash browns in bottom of baking dish, forming a crust.
Brush melted butter on top of hash browns.
Alternate ham and cheese; sprinkle with seasoned salt.
Mix milk and eggs and pour over mixture.
Let stand... - 31.4765
Broccoli Cheddar Chowder
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and soup.
Cook and stir over medium heat till bubbly.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in broccoli, hash browns, corn, and pimiento; cool.
Pour mixture into a 1-quart freezer container.
Seal, label, and freeze.
To serve,... - 38.7541
Spicy Breakfast Lasagna
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, chives and onions. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
4. In a large skillet, melt butter.
5. Pour the mixture into skillet and cook over medium heat... - 41.8491
Colorful Vegegie Casserole
In a large skillet, saute onions, carrot, celery, peppers and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a large bowl; add hash browns, soup, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parsley and salt; mix well.
Pour into a greased 3-qt baking... - 39.8472
Mixed Cheese Breakfast Casserole
Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; place on a greased 12-in pizza pan.
Press seams together and build up edges; set aside.
In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and cool slightly.
Sprinkle sausage, hash... - 47.1123
Quick Old Fashioned Shepherd S Pie
1. Layer the turkey, chicken or beef with the frozen vegetable mix and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish.
2. Combine the soup, milk, sherry or water, tarragon and pepper in a bowl, blending well. Pour the liquid over the vegetable layer. Arrange the hash... - 34.2876
Classic Bubble And Squeak
Cook and mash potatoes, adding milk to them.
Steam cabbage, drain and chop fine.
Combine potatoes and cabbage and season to taste.
Using a cast-iron skillet, saute onion in butter and oil, turn potato and cabbage mixture into skillet and flatten with pancake... - 34.0528
Meat And Potato Pie
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions; roll out for 2-crust 9-inch pie.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
Combine meat, milk, soup mix, pepper, and allspice; mix gently.
Lightly pat into pastry-lined pie plate.
Top with potatoes.
Adjust top... - 38.0306
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
The yogurt in this quiche makes for light and healthy summer fare. This would also make a good dish for a Father's Day brunch (you could also add a fruit salad and muffins for the special occasion.) Serve it with hash browns.1 prepared 9-inch pie crust,... - 38.9234
Broiled Salmon Dinner
Mix lemon juice, marjoram and onion salt; set aside.
Grease broiler rack.
Place frozen potatoes on rack; brush potatoes with melted butter and season lightly with seasoned salt and pepper.
Set oven control at broil and/or 550°.
Broil potatoes 4 to 5 inches... - 43.593