- » Healthy Ground Lamb
Healthy Ground Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy ground lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy ground lamb recipes.
Ground Lamb With Pineapple Ring
1) In a small bowl, place the onion and sprinkle with salt; keep aside for about 1/2 hour.
2) Put the onion on a cloth, twist ends to squeeze out the onion juice over the ground lamb.
3) Combine the celery and leaves with the meat;... - 39.5939
Spicy Ground Lamb Kebabs
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Combine lamb, onion, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and cinnamon in a large bowl. With your hands, knead the ingredients thoroughly. Divide into 4 equal pieces and form each... - 35.2608
Spiced Lamb Patty With Fig And Mustard Sauce
This mouthwatering spiced lamb patty with fig and mustard sauce not only makes a great gourmet dinner but also clears out your spice rack using all the herbs and spices sitting there for a long time. Watch this video and make it tonight and you will have to... - 129.352
Spicy Ground Lamb
Remove all fat from the lamb and slice into extremely fine strips (the thinner the strips, the shorter the cooking time required).
Put the onions, garlic and butter into a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the strips of lamb to the... - 44.8044
Greek Moussaka is a classic meat dish something like a French casserole. You don't need visit Greece or a Mediterranean country to enjoy it, Nikko and Tina put up the dish together like a team with total ease. Spicy meat with eggplant baked in bechamel sauce... - 68.6668
Healthy Lamb Stew
1. Brown the meat on all sides in three tablespoons of the butter in a hot skillet. Transfer to a Dutch oven or heavy kettle.
2. Sprinkle the lamb with flour and add the water, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Bring slowly to a boil, cover, reduce the heat and... - 32.3243
Healthy Lamb And Brown Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash
This really is a recipe that’s greater than the sum of its parts. You will love the way the flavors seep deep into the soft, sweet flesh of the squash. What a great cold weather meal. This healthy stuffed acorn squash recipe is an example of an edible... - 128.566
Ground Turkey Fry
Ground Turkey is an excellent low-fat, low-cholesterol substitute for Ground Lamb or even Ground Beef. This minced turkey fry made with Indian spices is an interesting twist to the spicy "kheema fry" made by many. The subtle flavor of turkey meat is... - 41.0468
Healthy Scotch Broth
1) In the cooker, place together meat, barley, carrots, onion, leeks, stock or water and stock cube and seasoning.
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Heat the open cooker and bring to boil and skim.
4) Put the lid on the cooker, heat... - 45.5806
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add celery and onion; saute 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet; set aside.
Wipe skillet dry with a paper towel.
Coat skillet with cooking... - 43.2662
Easy Marinated Lamb Chops
Rub both sides of chops with mustard.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover with wine and marinate overnight in refrigerator .
Rub again with mustard just before broiling or pan-frying to desired doneness. - 24.5029
# Combine the coffee salt pepper, honey, cinnamon, and cardamom.
# Rub Chops all over with the mixture.Leave to marinate at room temperature for about 30 minuts or cover refrigrate up to over nght. If refrigrated allow the chops to come room temprature about... - 40.6397
Lamb Keftedes is a South Asian meatballs dish replicated all over the world with little variations. Here we have a recipe from the chef's grandma which is in Italian style. No rocket science behind the dish but a little involved recipe to keep you on your... - 85.334
Grilled Lamb Patties With Yogurt Sauce
1) Coat grill with cooking spray.
2) Combine lamb, mint leaves, garlic, lemon rind, salt, and pepper; mix well.
3) Shape into 4 patties, 1-inch thick.
4) Grill patties 4 to 6 inches over hot coals 6 minutes on each side or until fully... - 36.8582
French Style Lamb Chops
In a small bowl, blend rosemary, garlic, parsley, olive oil, mustard and pepper to make a paste.
Spread evenly on both sides of chops and let sit at room temperature for 45 minutes.
Preheat grill or broiler.
Cook chops 6 to 8 minutes, turn and cook an... - 30.7611
Julep Lamb Chops Flambe
Preheat broiler or grill.
Lightly spray broiler pan or grill top with vegetable oil.
Press dried mint into surface of chops.
Place on prepared broiler pan or grill.
Cook about 4 inches from heat for 12 to 16 minutes, depending on thickness of... - 39.5913
Lamb With Fine Herbs
Melt the margarine in a skillet over medium heat, add the oil and braise the lamb for 10 minutes or until cooked.
Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
Remove the fat from the skillet.
Add the shallots and simmer with thyme sprigs.
Deglaze with red... - 43.8239
Crunchy Lamb Chops
Chop the corn flakes, the bread, garlic, parsley and cheese in an electric mixer; set aside.
Pepper the lamb chops then brush them with mustard.
Coat with the crumbly mixture.
Preheat the oven to 160Â°C (325Â°F).
Melt the margarine over medium heat in an... - 36.1528
Grilled Lamb Patties With Pears
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In bowl, combine lamb, salt, pepper, bread crumbs and milk, mixing lightly; shape into 6 patties.
Wrap each patty with strip of bacon; secure with toothpick.
Place on broiler rack, toothpick side up.
Broil 6 minutes;... - 38.229
Broiled Lamb Chops Oregano
1) Remove all the visible fat off the chops, by trimming it.
2) In a cup mix together 1/2 teaspoon of salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and juice.
3) Rub both the sides of meat with the oregano mixture.
4) Place the meat on the... - 39.4912
Moroccan Lamb Chops
I was quite doubtful about this Moroccan Lamb Chops, but this dish gave me a big surprise when I tried this for the party last week. Yes, believe me when I say that no one in the party missed to praise me for this yummy brew. Check out the recipe of Moroccan... - 40.7265
Lamb And Spinach Pilaf
The Lamb And Spinach Pilaf combines the richness of lamb, spinach and seasonings. This Lamb And Spinach Pilaf is truly a yummy treat and will add a royale touch to your party menu for sure. Check out the recipe of Lamb And Spinach Pilaf. - 42.9743
Shishkebab-flavoured Butterflied Leg Of Lamb
The shishkebab flavored leg of lamb recipe is a marinated and grill cooked lamb recipe that can be served at dinner parties. Prepared with a marinade of onion puree, lemon juice, honey and flavored with garlic, paprika for heat and yogurt and cilantro for a... - 42.7343
Grilled Lamb Sandwiches
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat, green pepper, and onion; seal bag, and shake until meat and vegetables are coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours,... - 43.2934
Armenian Lamb Casserole
Heat oil in a large, deep skillet, stockpot or 3-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add lamb cubes and brown thoroughly on all sides.
Add onions and garlic and brown slightly.
Add tomatoes and reduce heat.
Cook over low heat for 1 hour, adding a small... - 42.7611
Lamb Tabbouleh Salad
Combine bulgur and water in a large bowl; let stand 1 hour or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Add tomato and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Place lamb slices on rack of a broiler pan... - 42.503
Mediterranean Leg Of Lamb
Trim fat from lamb.
Cut 1-inch slits in meat; insert half of garlic slices into slits, reserving remaining garlic.
Rub meat with 1 teaspoon dried rosemary and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; place on a rack in a large roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat... - 45.1442
Braised Lamb Shanks With White Bean Puree
This braised lamb shanks recipe is a fresh and flavorful recipe prepared with white bean puree. Roasted with a marinade of wine, rosemary, thyme and garlic, the lamb shanks are further braised and served on top of the white bean puree with a sprinkling of... - 45.2488
Fruited Lamb Chops
Drain peaches, reserving juice; halve peaches lengthwise.
Set peaches aside, Combine cornstarch and spices; blend in juice.
Cook and stir till thickened and bub- bly; stir in margarine, lemon juice, and soy sauce, Trim fat from chops; brush chops with some... - 27.4787
Lamb Patties With Paprika Dill Sauce
Combine first 4 .ingredienrs, mix well.
Shape into 4 patties, 1/4-inch thick.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray, place patties on rack, and broil 3 inches from heating element 6 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Drain on... - 44.6539
Lamb Steaks Veronique
Trim excess fat from steaks.
Coat a skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steaks, and cook until browned on both sides.
Combine salt, nutmeg, and pepper, sprinkle both sides of steaks with seasoning mixrute.
Reduce heat to... - 41.8537
Oven Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Rosemary And Garlic
Method for chicken prep
1)Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Using a small, sharp knife cut 8 little pockets into the lamb in various places. Place the garlic pieces and rosemary sprigs in the small pockets, reserving 1 piece of garlic.
2)Sprinkle the inside... - 44.1458
Peppery Lamb Loaf
1. Cut a couple of rings of the green pepper for garnish and chop the rest up finely
2. Mix in all the ingredients except the pepper rings
3. Form the meat into a loaf and arrange it on a rack in a shallow baking dish
4. Garnish its top with the green... - 39.2561
White Bean And Lamb Soup
1. Soak the dried beans in water overnight, then drain off remaining water and rinse.
2. In a large stockpot, cook the onion in oil over low heat until just beginning to soften for about 4 minutes.
3. Stir in garlic and cook for 1... - 119.197
Lamb Pie With Curly Endive And Herbs
To roast the lamb you need an iron or earthenware pot fitted with a tight lid.
Cut the meat into large pieces and place in the pot with the bones, cinnamon, clove, peppercorns, bay leaves, garlic, saffron and its liquid.
Mix the flour with enough water to... - 49.094
Trim fat from leg of lamb, and cut lamb into 1 inch cubes.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add lamb cubes, and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
Add cabbage and remaining ingredients; bting to a boil.
Cover,... - 35.2379
Lamb Patties With Cranberry Mint Sauce
In mixing bowl crush garlic in salt; add pepper, lamb, parsley, and egg.
Mix lightly until well blended.
Stir in pine nuts.
Form into 8 patties 1 inch thick.
Broil over coals or under broiler until nicely browned on each side but pink inside.
Place on heated... - 40.7553
Rosemary Lamb Shanks
Rub lamb shanks with salt and pepper and brown lightly in a teaspoon or two of oil in a flameproof casserole or a heavy skillet.
(Transfer meat to an oven casserole if skillet is used for browning.) Cook onion in 1 tablespoon oil until soft, 3 to 5... - 39.7931
Pineapple Soy Barbecued Lamb Shanks
Combine mustard, ginger, mace, brown sugar and lemon juice in a bowl, and mix until smooth, stir in soy sauce, pineapple juice and oil and blend.
Place lamb shanks in a glass or enamel dish, add marinade, baste and set aside for 2-2 1/4 hours to marinate,... - 36.7018
Spicy Barbecued Lamb Chops
In a shallow baking pan, stir together wine, oil, garlic, salt, ground cumin, cinnamon, cumin seed, and onion.
Turn lamb chops in marinade to moisten all sides, then arrange in a single layer.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day,... - 36.3368
Glazed Lamb Chops
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) On rack of unheated broiler pan, place the lamb chops. 3) Broil 3... - 25.8974
Honey Dijon Lamb Chops
1. In a small bowl, combine rosemary, mint, honey, mustard and pepper and stir well to blend
2. Trim the fat away from the chops, place them on a broiler pan and broil for five minutes on each of the sides
3. Bast the mustard mixture on each side and... - 32.1095
Seasoned Lamb Chops
1) Remove all the visible fat off the chops, by trimming it.
2) Dredge the chops with rosemary on both the sides and force it into the meat with the palms of your hands.
3) Place the chops on the broiling pan.
4) Broil the chops 3 inches... - 35.0471
Mint Rubbed Leg Of Lamb
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits into lamb leg in 16 different places. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and insert each half-clove deep into each slit.
2. Combine the dried mint, pepper, and salt; rub mixture over entire surface... - 33.1585
Lamb Patties With Fresh Mint Sauce
Lamb Patties With Fresh Mint Sauce it is simply yum. The dry red wine gives the Lamb Patties With Fresh Mint Sauce a divine taste. - 38.6166
Lamb Shanks Baked In Fruited Wine
Season lamb shanks with salt and pepper; dust with flour.
Place in a baking pan.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about Wi hours, or until meal: is tender.
Meantime, combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then... - 40.7505
Spicy Lamb Chops
Remove the seeds from the soaked red chilli if you don't like things too hot and put it in a mortar with the grated zest, garlic, coriander and salt.
Pound with a pestle to a smooth paste, adding a few drops of lemon juice to moisten if necessary.
Pound in... - 38.1207
Grilled Lamb Chops
1. Trim fat from chops. Place chops in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Combine apple juice concentrate and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Pour over chops; seal bag, and shake until chops are well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 25.3673
Rosemary Smoked Lamb Chops
1. Soak the rosemary sprigs in water for 30 minutes before grilling
2. In a small bowl, mix the oil, soaked rosemary, salt and pepper
3. Prepare the grill and place an oiled grill rack 4-6 inches from the heat
4. Brush the meat with the... - 36.7425
Braised Lamb Chops
1) Remove the visible fat from the chops.
2) Place the chops on the broiling pan.
3) Broil the chops about 2 inches from the heat until browned the evenly.
4) In a saucepan, mix together water or stock, vinegar, paprika, garlic, salt and... - 41.65
Barbecued Leg Of Lamb
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the marinade by combining garlic, oil, lemon juice, marjoram and thyme. Mix well and set the bowl aside.
2) On your working surface, place the lamb flat. Season evenly with freshly ground black pepper.
3) Take a... - 45.5494
Lamb Parcels And Lamb Rosemary Pizza
1. In a large bowl, add lamb chunks, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
2. Add salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
3. For pizza dough, in a small bowl, dissolve yeast in little water.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 110.145
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Soften cabbage leaves by immersing in boiling water till limp, about 3 minutes; drain.
Combine lamb, onion, rice, mint, salt, and pepper.
Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in center of each cabbage leaf.
Fold in sides and roll ends over meat.
Fasten with... - 44.5799
1. Mix the lamb with the seasoning and then divide the meat into 6 portions
2. Wrap a bacon slice around each portion and fasten it with a toothpick.
3. On a broiler pan, place the peas and the corn and place the meat on top of it. Broil on broiler... - 37.0023
Dill Lamb Patties
1 Place lamb patties in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave for 15 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Drain. Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and pour over patties. Recover and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes on 7 (MED.... - 30.5113
Lamb Chops With Vegetable Chutney
1. In small saucepan heat oil; add pepper, onion, gingerroot, and garlic and cook over medium heat until pepper is tender, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except lamb chops and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer, stirring... - 31.836
Baked Lamb Shanks
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place lamb shanks in 2 qt.baking dish.
Sprinkle sprouts over shanks.
Pour over all ingredients.
Roast for 2 hours.
Remove lamb shanks and reduce sauce by boiling hard until it thickens.
Taste for seasoning and pour over... - 43.3823
Combine onion-soup mix, salad oil, vinegar, and soy sauce; add lamb cubes and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 or 3 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
Broil 4 to 5 inches... - 28.6604
Lemon Lamb With Mint
Lightly spray a broiler pan with vegetable oil.
Pour oil into a skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and saute.
Stir in water, lemon juice and pepper.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.
Sprinkle mint over mixture and simmer about... - 40.1881
Heat oil in large Dutch oven or stockpot over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Add garlic and saute 2 minutes more.
Add meat and cook 10 minutes, or until brown.
Add water and wine.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
Peel carrots... - 43.4596
Soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes before using.
In a bowl, combine cider vinegar, olive oil, mint, rosemary, garlic, honey, chopped onion, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
Add lamb and turn to evenly coat all pieces.
Cover and let stand 3 to 4... - 43.8181
My Family Lamb Burger
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the ground lamb, onion or garlic salt, green onions, sherry or lemon juice, salt, sugar, basil or thyme and pepper.
3) Mix well and shape the mixture into patties. Do this gently... - 41.3334
These Lamb Patties are out of this world ! Try out these peppered egg and lamb appetizers. Your suggestions for these Lamb Patties are welcome ! - 29.7751
Broiled Lamb Patties
For those who are on a search for meat patties, here is a dish rich with the unique flavor of ground lamb. The Broiled Lamb Patties can be added to any menu. Just give this yummy and juicy Broiled Lamb Patties a try. - 37.9821
Lamb Stuffed Artichokes
Wash artichokes; cut off stem close to base.
Cook in boiling, salted water 25 to 30 minutes or till stalk can be pierced easily and leaf pulled out readily.
Drain upside down.
Cut off top third of leaves with kitchen shears; remove center leaves and... - 42.2666
Roast Baby Lamb
Season lamb with salt and pepper, and rub with garlic.
Place in an earthenware pan, and add wine.
Bake in a prc-heated oven, 200°C/Gas Mark 6/400°F, for 20 min., then reduce temperature to 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F, for remaining time, about 45-60 min., or... - 28.779
Broiled Ginger Lamb Chops
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Combine 1 tablespoon salad oil, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic salt; brush on both sides of lamb chops.
Broil chops 5 minutes on one side; turn.
Place mushrooms around chops; brush with salad oil; sprinkle with... - 34.4756
Mustard Glazed Spareribs
1. In a large pan, heat the vegetable oil and add the onions to the pan. Cook the onions till they turn soft. This will take five minutes.
2. Add the honey, vinegar, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the cloves. Stir well and bring to a boil.
3.... - 44.3848
Lamb Stuffed Peppers
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut green peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and white membrane. Place green peppers in a saucepan. Cover peppers with boiling water, place over high heat and boil for 1 minute. Drain thoroughly.
3. Combine lamb, egg, pickle... - 38.0002
Lamb On Skewers
Cut lamb into 2 1/2 cm/1 in cubes, and season with salt, pepper, and marjoram.
Thread on to long skewers alternately the meat, tomatoes, bay leaves, and chunks of onion.
Brush with olive oil and lemon juice, and sprinkle with oregano.
Grill over a charcoal... - 34.4448
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Apple Mint Sauce
Place lamb on rack in shallow baking pan.
In small bowl, mix together salt, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, pepper, and butter.
Rub butter mixture generously over lamb.
Sprinkle with flour.
Bake in preheated 450 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile cook remaining 1... - 42.1325
Stir Fried Strips Of Lamb With Peppers And Pineapple
1. Trim the lamb of any excess fat and cut it into strips about 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and 5 cm / 2 in long. Place in a mixing bowl.
2. Add to the lamb the ground coriander, cumin, mango powder, pineapple juice, chilli sauce, garlic, ginger, turmeric and salt to... - 35.6377
Leg Of Lamb Piquant
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Dredge the lamb lightly with seasoning and garlic powder.
3) Arrange the lamb on a rack in roasting pan.
4) Roast for 10 minutes.
5) Reduce the heat of the oven to 325°F and roast for 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours... - 41.0527
Grilled Lamb Chops With Fresh Herbs
In a noncorrosive dish, mix the oil, garlic, wine, and herbs.
Add the lamb chops and marinate 4 hours, turning the chops after 2 hours to marinate both sides.
Prepare a grill.
Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
Grill over high heat until medium rare,... - 34.7382
Merlot Marinated Leg Of Lamb
Combine soy sauce, Merlot, garlic, oregano, rosemary and pepper in a deep bowl.
Add lamb and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and chill at least 6 hours or up to 1 day, turning meat over several times.
Remove lamb from marinade, reserving marinade for... - 33.7897
Lamb Chops A La Grecque
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, oregano, and pepper in plastic bag.
Add lamb chops; marinate 2 to 4 hours in refrigerator.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Using marinade, brown the meat on both sides in heavy 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat till done 10... - 27.1145
Marinated Rack Of Lamb
In a large zip-lock bag, mix all the ingredients together.
Add lamb racks and rub marinade around the meat.
Grill or oven roast to rare, until temperature on meat thermometer registers 140°F (60°). - 38.1782
Broiled Lamb Rosemary
1) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, soy sauce and lemon juice.
2) Plunge the lamb steak in the bouillon mixture, to coat the lamb well.
3) Sprinkle the meat with rosemary.
4) Place the steaks on the broiler pan.
5) Broil the steaks about 2... - 39.8674
Leg Of Lamb With Lime Honey Marinade
1 In a shallow glass or ceramic dish, whisk together the lime juice, honey, oregano, allspice, ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add the lamb, turning it several times to coat; cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
2 Preheat... - 29.3958
Lamb Shoulder Chops With Lima Beans
Peel shallots and separate into cloves, if necessary.
Peel garlic cloves and crush coarsely with the side of a knife.
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, and leeks.
Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper, dust with flour, and... - 44.0792
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. In a heavy skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter.
3. Insert ground meat, onion, and garlic to butter in skillet.
4. Fry until light brown on all sides.
5. In the pan, slowly pour wine and cook for 2... - 47.9662
Barbecued Leg Of Lamb
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, vinegar, oil, chili powder, oregano, pepper, cinnamon and garlic.
Place lamb in nonmetal dish; coat with steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade.
Grill over medium heat for... - 37.2468
Marinated Lamb Kabobs
1) In a bowl combine yogurt, cinnamon, cloves, parsley, lemon juice, onion flakes and fines herbs.
2) Place the lamb and evenly coat all pieces.
3) Cover with foil and place inside refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
4) On the skewers,... - 43.9981
Spicy Lamb Stew With Prunes
In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole heat the butter and oil, add the cinnamon, ginger and turmeric and stir well over a low heat.
Add the lamb, stir to coat thoroughly, and cook for 10-15 minutes until the meat is lightly browned.
Stir in the water,... - 38.4878
Lamb & Spinach Pilaf
In a small pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add cracked wheat, then cover pan.
When broth resumes a full rolling boil, reduce heat and simmer until grains are al dente and liquid is absorbed (15 to 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, remove and discard tough... - 44.965
Lamb With Vinegar And Mint
Wipe lamb cubes well.
Put oil in a 10-12 inch skillet and turn the flame on high.
When hot, put in 7 or 8 cubes of meat at a time and brown them on all sides.
As each lot gets browned, remove it with a slotted spoon to a heavy-bottomed pot and cover.
Brown... - 44.227
Classic Curried Lamb
Melt the margarine in a heavy 12 inch skillet over moderately high heat.
Add the lamb and brown well on all sides, about 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the lamb to paper towels to drain.
Add the onion, celery, and garlic to the skillet, reduce the... - 39.0041
Braised Lamb And Vegetables With Mint
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and carrots; sprinkle with cinnamon and mint.
Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper, dust with flour, and arrange over onion mixture, overlapping slightly.
Pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low... - 45.3355
Zesty Gingered Lamb
1) Remove any excess fat from leg of lamb.
2) Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
3) In a large dish or roasting pan, combine lemon juice and next 6 ingredients.
4) In marinade, place leg of lamb in marinade, turning to coat... - 43.5055
Marinated Leg Of Lamb
Puncture a finger-size hole in meat and place the garlic cloves inside.
Sprinkle the rosemary, salt, and pepper over lamb.
Mix together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, and soy sauce and marinate the lamb in the mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
One... - 44.9028
Lamb Chops Oregano
1) Line the broiler rack with foil.
2) Place the chops on the broiler rack.
3) In a small saucepan, mix butter, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper.
4) Heat the saucepan over medium heat, until butter is melted.
5) Brush this... - 38.2117
Sauteed Organic Mushroom And Lamb And Non Dairy Hot Chocolate
If you are on the lookout for a recipes that are simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get recipes for a delicious side dish and a yummy, healthy drink. Watch to know... - 87.1023
Skewers Of Lamb With Mint
1. In a shallow dish, mix together the yogurt, garlic, saffron, mint, honey, oil and ground black pepper.
2. Trim the lamb and cut into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes. Add to the marinade and stir until well coated. Leave to marinate for at least 4 hours.
3. Cut the... - 35.0772
Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Place the lamb in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
With a sharp knife, cut 4 evenly spaced thin slits in the lamb and insert the garlic into tae slits.
Brush with the oil and sprinkle with the thyme and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or up to 24... - 37.2073
Lamb Chop's With Mint Butter
1) Pre- heat the broiler.
2) Take a food processor jar or a blender and process the mint, butter, salt, pepper, and lemon juice until smooth.
3) Refrigerate the blend for about 10 minutes, or just until firm enough to roll into a... - 35.8355
Lamb Chops Oriental
On rack in broiling pan broil chops, turning once, until rare, at least 3 minutes on each side.
Remove from broiler and keep warm.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet combine oils and heat over medium-high heat; add onion, celery, green pepper, garlic, and... - 36.5591
Lemony Lamb Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
In large skillet, cook trimmings until about 1 tablespoon of fat accumulates; discard trimmings.
Slowly brown chops in fat on both sides (about 15 minutes).
Combine the 1/3 cup water, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt,... - 45.0948
Crown Roast Of Lamb
In small glass bowl, heat marmalade at medium 1 minute, or until marmalade is melted; set aside.
In oblong baking dish, set roast on microwave oven safe roasting rack.
Heat at medium 10 to 12 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium glass... - 46.7674
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
1)Using a heavy duty aluminum foil, make a pan wide enough to hold a roast lamb in it. Miter the edges, making it firm.
2)As usual, prepare the lamb for roasting.
3)To make the barbecue sauce: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil.
4)Stir the garlic... - 46.2739