- » Healthy Ground Lamb
Healthy Ground Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy ground lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy ground lamb recipes.
Ground Lamb With Pineapple Ring
1) In a small bowl, place the onion and sprinkle with salt; keep aside for about 1/2 hour.
2) Put the onion on a cloth, twist ends to squeeze out the onion juice over the ground lamb.
3) Combine the celery and leaves with the meat;... - 39.799
Spicy Ground Lamb Kebabs
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Combine lamb, onion, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and cinnamon in a large bowl. With your hands, knead the ingredients thoroughly. Divide into 4 equal pieces and form each... - 35.5723
Spiced Lamb Patty With Fig And Mustard Sauce
This mouthwatering spiced lamb patty with fig and mustard sauce not only makes a great gourmet dinner but also clears out your spice rack using all the herbs and spices sitting there for a long time. Watch this video and make it tonight and you will have to... - 146.707
Spicy Ground Lamb
Remove all fat from the lamb and slice into extremely fine strips (the thinner the strips, the shorter the cooking time required).
Put the onions, garlic and butter into a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the strips of lamb to the... - 43.5311
Greek Moussaka is a classic meat dish something like a French casserole. You don't need visit Greece or a Mediterranean country to enjoy it, Nikko and Tina put up the dish together like a team with total ease. Spicy meat with eggplant baked in bechamel sauce... - 70.2428
Healthy Lamb Stew
1. Brown the meat on all sides in three tablespoons of the butter in a hot skillet. Transfer to a Dutch oven or heavy kettle.
2. Sprinkle the lamb with flour and add the water, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Bring slowly to a boil, cover, reduce the heat and... - 30.1783
Healthy Lamb And Brown Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash
This really is a recipe that’s greater than the sum of its parts. You will love the way the flavors seep deep into the soft, sweet flesh of the squash. What a great cold weather meal. This healthy stuffed acorn squash recipe is an example of an edible... - 131.94
Ground Turkey Fry
Ground Turkey is an excellent low-fat, low-cholesterol substitute for Ground Lamb or even Ground Beef. This minced turkey fry made with Indian spices is an interesting twist to the spicy "kheema fry" made by many. The subtle flavor of turkey meat is... - 41.0442
Healthy Scotch Broth
1) In the cooker, place together meat, barley, carrots, onion, leeks, stock or water and stock cube and seasoning.
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Heat the open cooker and bring to boil and skim.
4) Put the lid on the cooker, heat... - 43.773
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add celery and onion; saute 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet; set aside.
Wipe skillet dry with a paper towel.
Coat skillet with cooking... - 41.8847
# Combine the coffee salt pepper, honey, cinnamon, and cardamom.
# Rub Chops all over with the mixture.Leave to marinate at room temperature for about 30 minuts or cover refrigrate up to over nght. If refrigrated allow the chops to come room temprature about... - 42.2339
Lamb Keftedes is a South Asian meatballs dish replicated all over the world with little variations. Here we have a recipe from the chef's grandma which is in Italian style. No rocket science behind the dish but a little involved recipe to keep you on your... - 87.0193
Lamb Steaks Veronique
Trim excess fat from steaks.
Coat a skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steaks, and cook until browned on both sides.
Combine salt, nutmeg, and pepper, sprinkle both sides of steaks with seasoning mixrute.
Reduce heat to... - 40.5028
French Style Lamb Chops
In a small bowl, blend rosemary, garlic, parsley, olive oil, mustard and pepper to make a paste.
Spread evenly on both sides of chops and let sit at room temperature for 45 minutes.
Preheat grill or broiler.
Cook chops 6 to 8 minutes, turn and cook an... - 29.5036
Julep Lamb Chops Flambe
Preheat broiler or grill.
Lightly spray broiler pan or grill top with vegetable oil.
Press dried mint into surface of chops.
Place on prepared broiler pan or grill.
Cook about 4 inches from heat for 12 to 16 minutes, depending on thickness of... - 37.6169
Lamb With Fine Herbs
Melt the margarine in a skillet over medium heat, add the oil and braise the lamb for 10 minutes or until cooked.
Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
Remove the fat from the skillet.
Add the shallots and simmer with thyme sprigs.
Deglaze with red... - 41.4196
Crunchy Lamb Chops
Chop the corn flakes, the bread, garlic, parsley and cheese in an electric mixer; set aside.
Pepper the lamb chops then brush them with mustard.
Coat with the crumbly mixture.
Preheat the oven to 160Â°C (325Â°F).
Melt the margarine over medium heat in an... - 34.4592
Easy Marinated Lamb Chops
Rub both sides of chops with mustard.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover with wine and marinate overnight in refrigerator .
Rub again with mustard just before broiling or pan-frying to desired doneness. - 24.3184
Broiled Lamb Chops Oregano
1) Remove all the visible fat off the chops, by trimming it.
2) In a cup mix together 1/2 teaspoon of salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano and juice.
3) Rub both the sides of meat with the oregano mixture.
4) Place the meat on the... - 39.6646
Fruited Lamb Chops
Drain peaches, reserving juice; halve peaches lengthwise.
Set peaches aside, Combine cornstarch and spices; blend in juice.
Cook and stir till thickened and bub- bly; stir in margarine, lemon juice, and soy sauce, Trim fat from chops; brush chops with some... - 25.5437
Moroccan Lamb Chops
I was quite doubtful about this Moroccan Lamb Chops, but this dish gave me a big surprise when I tried this for the party last week. Yes, believe me when I say that no one in the party missed to praise me for this yummy brew. Check out the recipe of Moroccan... - 38.5161
Lamb And Spinach Pilaf
The Lamb And Spinach Pilaf combines the richness of lamb, spinach and seasonings. This Lamb And Spinach Pilaf is truly a yummy treat and will add a royale touch to your party menu for sure. Check out the recipe of Lamb And Spinach Pilaf. - 41.4949
Lamb Patties With Paprika Dill Sauce
Combine first 4 .ingredienrs, mix well.
Shape into 4 patties, 1/4-inch thick.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray, place patties on rack, and broil 3 inches from heating element 6 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Drain on... - 42.3077
Lamb Pie With Curly Endive And Herbs
To roast the lamb you need an iron or earthenware pot fitted with a tight lid.
Cut the meat into large pieces and place in the pot with the bones, cinnamon, clove, peppercorns, bay leaves, garlic, saffron and its liquid.
Mix the flour with enough water to... - 48.5666
Combine onion-soup mix, salad oil, vinegar, and soy sauce; add lamb cubes and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 or 3 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
Broil 4 to 5 inches... - 27.2103
Armenian Lamb Casserole
Heat oil in a large, deep skillet, stockpot or 3-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add lamb cubes and brown thoroughly on all sides.
Add onions and garlic and brown slightly.
Add tomatoes and reduce heat.
Cook over low heat for 1 hour, adding a small... - 40.9856
Heat oil in large Dutch oven or stockpot over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Add garlic and saute 2 minutes more.
Add meat and cook 10 minutes, or until brown.
Add water and wine.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
Peel carrots... - 42.0692
Mediterranean Leg Of Lamb
Trim fat from lamb.
Cut 1-inch slits in meat; insert half of garlic slices into slits, reserving remaining garlic.
Rub meat with 1 teaspoon dried rosemary and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; place on a rack in a large roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat... - 42.9823
Soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes before using.
In a bowl, combine cider vinegar, olive oil, mint, rosemary, garlic, honey, chopped onion, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
Add lamb and turn to evenly coat all pieces.
Cover and let stand 3 to 4... - 41.7006
Braised Lamb Shanks With White Bean Puree
This braised lamb shanks recipe is a fresh and flavorful recipe prepared with white bean puree. Roasted with a marinade of wine, rosemary, thyme and garlic, the lamb shanks are further braised and served on top of the white bean puree with a sprinkling of... - 43.109
1. Mix the lamb with the seasoning and then divide the meat into 6 portions
2. Wrap a bacon slice around each portion and fasten it with a toothpick.
3. On a broiler pan, place the peas and the corn and place the meat on top of it. Broil on broiler... - 36.2925
White Bean And Lamb Soup
1. Soak the dried beans in water overnight, then drain off remaining water and rinse.
2. In a large stockpot, cook the onion in oil over low heat until just beginning to soften for about 4 minutes.
3. Stir in garlic and cook for 1... - 120.77
Oven Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Rosemary And Garlic
Method for chicken prep
1)Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Using a small, sharp knife cut 8 little pockets into the lamb in various places. Place the garlic pieces and rosemary sprigs in the small pockets, reserving 1 piece of garlic.
2)Sprinkle the inside... - 45.7588
Trim fat from leg of lamb, and cut lamb into 1 inch cubes.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add lamb cubes, and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
Add cabbage and remaining ingredients; bting to a boil.
Cover,... - 33.4864
Peppery Lamb Loaf
1. Cut a couple of rings of the green pepper for garnish and chop the rest up finely
2. Mix in all the ingredients except the pepper rings
3. Form the meat into a loaf and arrange it on a rack in a shallow baking dish
4. Garnish its top with the green... - 40.337
Dill Lamb Patties
1 Place lamb patties in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave for 15 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Drain. Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl and pour over patties. Recover and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes on 7 (MED.... - 30.7215
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Apple
Combine egg, milk, crumbs, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add lamb; mix well.
Shape into 32 meatballs; arrange in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered, 6 minutes, rearranging twice; set aside.
In 2-quart casserole micro-cook onion in butter, till... - 42.4247
Spicy Barbecued Lamb Chops
In a shallow baking pan, stir together wine, oil, garlic, salt, ground cumin, cinnamon, cumin seed, and onion.
Turn lamb chops in marinade to moisten all sides, then arrange in a single layer.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day,... - 36.7754
Honey Dijon Lamb Chops
1. In a small bowl, combine rosemary, mint, honey, mustard and pepper and stir well to blend
2. Trim the fat away from the chops, place them on a broiler pan and broil for five minutes on each of the sides
3. Bast the mustard mixture on each side and... - 34.0716
Seasoned Lamb Chops
1) Remove all the visible fat off the chops, by trimming it.
2) Dredge the chops with rosemary on both the sides and force it into the meat with the palms of your hands.
3) Place the chops on the broiling pan.
4) Broil the chops 3 inches... - 34.1669