- » Healthy Greek Cookies
Healthy Greek Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy greek cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy greek cookies recipes.
Kourabiedes are known with different names in different countries. With a few whips, the chef makes a cookie dough and rolls them into cookie. These are delicious sugar cookie, definitely servable for your next Christmas. The walnuts in there are heart... - 79.7607
Wine Must Cookies
Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and cloves into a large bowl, making a well in the centre.
In a smaller bowl beat the olive oil with the honey, petimezi, grated orange zest and 125 ml (4 fl oz) orange juice and pour into the well.
Mix... - 39.7117
Toast sesame seeds in a dry, medium-hot skillet, stirring constantly, until seeds begin to darken and give off a roasted fragrance.
Remove seeds from hot pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients and drop batter by teaspoon onto oiled cookie sheet,... - 33.3151
Pavlova With Berries And Flowers
The pavlova with berries and flowers is a baked dessert. Prepared with a yogurt cheese layer, spread over baked meringue layer. Frozen and sprinkled withberries and the edible flower it is a cold dessert. - 39.9957
In 2-quart casserole, blend dry milk and water with whisk.
Stir in vanilla.
Microwave at High for 8 to 14 minutes, or until temperature registers 190°F, stirring after half the time.
Cool to 115°F.
Blend in plain yogurt and chocolate syrup.
Cover with... - 43.3144
1) The oven is heated.
2) The eggplants are pricked and kept aside. (so that they do explode when baked)
2) They can also be steamed in a pot contained water.
3) The pricked eggplants are placed on a cookie sheet and baked, till... - 43.5536
Berries 'n' Cream Torte
For strawberry filling, in a mixing bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; stir just till mixture begins to thicken.
Stir mashed strawberries into milk mixture.
Beat whipping cream just till it mounds; fold into berry mixture.
Cover and freeze... - 46.6858
For those having cheese loving kids for dinner or any meal, here is a recipe just right to please them. Check out Stacey as she makes a quick and amazing cheesecake using yogurt and a few other simple ingredients and flavors. Healthy and delicious, a sure hit... - 109.675
Brownie Almond Torte
Up to 1 week before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
In double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, cream butter with sugar until fluffy; add eggs, one... - 46.5019
Pecan Pie Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Microwave butter on high.
3. In a large bowl take almond flour, vanilla whey powder and flax meal. Mix together.
4. Pour in the butter and mix until well combined.
5. Add in splenda and incorporate... - 97.4833
1. In medium skillet, melt butter; saute onion and green pepper 5 minutes. Transfer to large bowl; cool. With fork, stir in turkey, sausage, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper; mix well.
2. Cut each carrot in half crosswise. Leaving narrow end of... - 39.9718
Ambrosia With Sauterne
1) Grate the coconut.
2) Peel the orange, remove seeds and cut in segments.
3) In a bowl, mix together orange segments, coconut grated and water, grapes, cherries, marshmallow, sour cream, sauterne and sugar.
4) Mix all the ingredients... - 38.2888
1. In a double boiler, melt chocolate, butter and coffee until smooth (do not boil), stir frequently. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile. Separate eggs. Lightly beat egg yolks with sweeteners. Mix egg yolks into chocolate.
3. Whip egg whites until they peak. Fold... - 37.4038
No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
1. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Stir the crumbs together with the melted butter until you have a damp sandy texture.
4. In a large bowl beat together the... - 107.702
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Line a baking sheet with a sheet of greaseproof or baking parchment paper.
2. Place the egg whites in a clean grease-free bowl and whisk until very stiff.
3. Whisk in half the sugar, vanilla essence, vinegar... - 44.9451
Pecan Toffee Meringue With Mulled Pears
1. Put the wine, pear and sugar in a pan and simmer for 10 mins.
2. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Draw a 25cm circle on a sheet of baking parchment, then put on a baking sheet. Stir 225g sugar and cornflour together in a jug (this makes it easier to... - 37.6631
Soft Meringue Roulade With Apricot And Mascarpone Cream
1. To make the meringue, heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Line a 23 x 33cm baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
2. in a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Gradually whisk in the caster sugar a little at a time and continue... - 39.2048
Strawberries And Cream Tortilla Pizza
Learn language concepts while making this dessert recipe with your preschoolers....great for older kids too for direction following, fractions, and family together time! - 117.909
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 0