- » Healthy Granola Bar
Healthy Granola Bar Recipes
Granola bars are chewy snacks eaten at any time of the day. They mainly consist of oats, whole grains, honey, dried fruits like raisins, and nuts. Granola bars are baked bars. They are high in calories and easy to ... More »
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 38.1154
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 116.429
Healthy Fruity Granola Bars
New moms will love this recipe. It is quick and healthy and gives the necessary portions of nutrition right away. This is a recipe from a chef who is a mother too. Watch the video to learn the recipe of granola bars. - 109.434
You can have Granola either as a snack or breakfast food. Whatever you opt Granola is not going to disappoint. Have it with yogurt or honey! - 31.5907
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1439
Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
Are you looking for some nutritious snack ideas. Check out this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for homemade peanut butter banana granola bars. The video is well explained and presents the recipe in an impressive manner. Take a look and... - 130.781
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Carrot And Date Granola Bars
A granola bar with a difference? How about a carrot cake granola bar? These look just delicious! Filled with the goodness of oats, carrots and dry fruit, these make a healthy snack. A great idea to keep these handy for a midday sweet craving. - 109.107
Oat Granola Bars
Snacking the healthy way! Nikki demonstrates how to make healthy granola bars right in your kitchen! A great option to store and keep away for when those hunger pangs or sweet cravings take over! Add in what you like and make these your favorite snack! - 117.171
Whole Food Granola Bars
What better way to kick start your day and pump up your mornings than yummy, healthy granolas? Robyn shows you how make granola at home using whole ingredients. Rich, tasty, and loaded with nutrients, nothing beats a quick granola during hungry hours. - 117.216
Granola Breakfast Bar
Granola is considered healthy with natural ingredients like seeds, nuts and grains. It takes the shape of the bar in this recipe. Along with nutrients if provides energy and feeling of fullness for a long time. - 0
No Bake Granola Bars
1. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a small saucepan, cook chocolate and raspberry jam over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in granola, almonds, and almond extract.
2. Spread mixture evenly over... - 24.8636
Granola Bars For Kids
Cooking for Children shows you how to make granola bars.Why spend a ton of money when you can make them at home. Have fun making them with your kids! - 127.987
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 124.765
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 119.41
Preheat oven to 325°.
Line 15x10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; grease.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; remove from pan and peel off... - 38.9325
Raisin Cranberry Granola Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
3. Cut butter into brown sugar with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in flour, oats, and next 5 ingredients.
4. Combine egg whites, applesauce, and vanilla; stir... - 33.376
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch... - 48.5975
Stemilt Cereal Bar
With school lunches back on the brain, I always love finding ways to pack healthy snacks that the children will love. Mixing both fresh fruit and oatmeal to create a homemade granola bar is one of those lunch box staples that I can count on being enjoyed no... - 0
Set one-half cup cereal aside.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread into greased 11 by 7-inch baking dish.
Crush reserved cereal and sprinkle over batter.
Bake 350Â°F. for 25 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and cut into squares. - 37.9416
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and sugar together.
Beat in oats, flours, rind, and wheat germ and cinnamon.
Pat into 8 x8x2-inch baking pan.
Mix eggs, mixed fruits and nuts, and brown sugar together.
Pour over base and spread evenly.
Bake 30 to 35... - 37.6339
Yogurt Berry Smoothie
1. In a jar take eggs, yogurt, berries, vanilla, ground cinnamon and coconut oil.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve Berry smoothie with health granola bars and enjoy!
Instead of berries you can use any of your... - 110.713
Dreamy Orange Cream
1 In a medium bowl,beat the pudding mix and orange juice with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes and fold in whipped topping.
2 Divide the pudding mixture into 4 dessert dishes and top with crushed granola bars and orange... - 34.7152
Acai Fruit Bowl
Learn how to make a fresh ACAI Fruit bowl. This is one of Blender Babes' favorite new healthy dessert recipes using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. Acai bowls are popping up at health conscious restaurants and stores all over the place. This... - 0
Fruity Parfait With Banana Peach And Blackberry
Craving for something nice, creamy and sweet for breakfast? Try this healthy banana-peach-blackberry parfait that are satisfying and easy to make. A little parfait makes your dinner complete. Just try making your own with Betty’s festive recipe. This... - 102.446
Chocolate Dipped Bananas
1) Take a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper or wax paper.
2) Cut bananas into halves.
3) On the sticks, place the banana halves.
4) In a saucepan, boil at least 2 inces of water.
5) On the simmering water, place a metal... - 45.3128
Healthy Granola Bar Recipes By Category
Healthy Granola Bar Dish: