- » Healthy Ginger Carrot Muffin
Healthy Ginger Carrot Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy ginger carrot muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy ginger carrot muffin recipes.
Carrot Spice Muffins
1. Butter a muffin cup pan or line with paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the first 8 dry ingredients.
4. In another medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and beat... - 43.7441
Low-fat Morning Glory Muffin
Fight breakfast boredom with these wholesome delicious nutrient packed cinnamon-spiked muffins. These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They have a little bit of everything, carrots, pineapple, raisins, nuts, and spices. Complete... - 119.946
Gluten- Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins & Fresh Juice
Graziella the Fit Foodie is back in 2013 with some exciting changes and a scrumptious cinnamon roll muffin that's gluten- free. Served up with a thirst quenching vitamin- packed juice, this is one episode you don't want to miss! - 0
Fruit And Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice, egg substitute, honey, oil, and orange rind.
3. Mix together the flour, bran, raisins, and baking soda.
4. Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry... - 44.0639
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.836
Lemon Chicken Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Open each pie crust, and remove the plastic film.
3) Dredge 1 teaspoon of flour over each crust and press the fold lines.
4) Flip the crust, floured side down on the working table and remove the remaining... - 44.0809