- » Healthy German
Healthy German Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy german recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy german recipes.
Healthy German Cottage Cheesecake
As a weight watcher, cheesecake often seems like a dangerous weapon to destroy your efforts. But, now you need not worry. The chef in this video has made a yummy cheese cake which is bit healthier than the regular cheesecake. - 107.572
Homemade German Potato Salad
You like German potato salad but afraid every time you make it, it does not turn out as good as it should be. Watch this video to make the perfect salad. All along the video the chef gives quick and smart tips to make the salad. See the video and try making... - 98.5311
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 93.8133
Healthy Rye Pumpernickel Bread
1)Dissolve active dry yeast in lukewarm potato stock.
2)In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, lemon rind, molasses, caraway seeds, tamari, kelp and carob powder.
3)Heat milk and add to mixing bowl ingredients and mix well.
4)Add gluten flour, 1 cup of whole... - 46.713
Easy German Pumpernickel Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, molasses, lemon rind, caraway seeds, kelp, tamari and carob powder; also dissolve yeast in the potato stock
2. Add scalded milk into the mixture and , when luke warm, add yeast solution, gluten flour and a cup... - 46.1384
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days*, turning roast occasionally.
In 2 1/2 quart casserole dish stir together marinade, gingersnap crumbs and brown sugar.
Add... - 44.2247
Red Cabbage Parcels
1. Plunge washed cabbage leaves into boiling salted water for a couple of minutes and drain completely
2. In a pan, add salted water and cook the broccoli in it for seven minutes; drain completely and cut into florets
3. In a bowl, beat cream cheese... - 42.3348
Fried Sausage And Potato Salad
1. today we use already cooked sausages
(another is fresh meat, usually we use a fork to sting it a few times before fry ) put the sausage in the hot pan, add some oil and sausages in , after both side turn brown, put it in oven on middle stage for 8 - 10... - 29.4685