- » Healthy Fruit Soup
Healthy Fruit Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy fruit soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy fruit soup recipes.
Woodstock Fruit Soup
1. In a food processor, blend orange juice, avocado, sage and mint leaves and scallions.
2. When blended well, pour it into a bowl.
3. Add chopped pineapple and cucumber.
4. Garnish with chopped cucumber and tomatoes. Serve it chilled. - 118.642
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 48.1402
1) In a saucepan, place the fruits, water and lemon peel.
2) Heat the fruits mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until fruits are tender.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In an electric blender, place the fruit mixture and process... - 44.1127
Citrus Fruit Soup
In a saucepan stir together apple cider, apricot nectar, sugar, cornstarch, stick cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook and stir till boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, Remove from heat.
Stir in fruit and wine, Cover and chill,... - 36.1609
You May Also Like!
Healthy Avocado Green Soup
Soup is a great way to start any meal. And avocado green soup definitely makes for a fun addition to any meal. This light and refreshing soup is not only filling, but is packed with goodness of avocados and makes for a yummy summer time treat. - 70.2092
Berry Buttermilk Soup
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine berries, water, honey, orange peel, and orange juice.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Cool 30 minutes.
Pour into blender container; cover and blend till smooth.
Stir in buttermilk.
Cover and chill... - 33.7951
Yams make for hearty soups. This slow-cooker dish perfected with seasonings and additives is indeed irresistible. For a great tasting yam soup recipe, follow the step-by-step instructions on the same. A great way to fill up your stomach on hungry evenings. - 76.0172
Creamy Corn Soup
It is unbelievable that you can cook such yummy dishes out of your kitchen cabinet. Creamy corn soup is one of those dishes which is easy to prepare but delicious and nutritious in taste. This American appetizer can be a part of your meal and can be served... - 64.9259
Iced Apple Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until apples are very soft, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
Cool; cover and refrigerate overnight.
Discord cinnamon... - 42.7744
Steve S Yogurt Fruit Soup
Place all ingredients except garnish in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Process until well blended.
Pour into a glass bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Garnish with mint leaves and serve cold. - 29.7537
Who knew a bowl full of everything but the kitchen sink could be so delicious. - 14.9253
Sparkling Jewels Fruit Soup
1. Prepare fruit. Place fruit in a large bowl and mix gently with lemon juice. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.)
2. In a small pan, bring grape juice and ginger to a boil over high heat. Stir in liqueur; pour over fruit. Ladle... - 26.7704
In a large saucepan, combine prunes, apricots and water.
Let sit 4 hours.
Add raisins and cinnamon stick.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until fruits are tender but still whole.
Remove cinnamon stick.
In a... - 35.4644
Healthy Apple And Parsnip Soup
Would you like to try a healthy and innovative soup recipe? Watch Chef Gavan Murphy prepare this yummy combination of apples and parsnips in a soup. This soup makes for a great appetizer, watch this video now. - 81.8556