- » Healthy Fruit Punch
Healthy Fruit Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy fruit punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy fruit punch recipes.
Fruit Punch With Honey
If you think that fruit punch add calories to your body,try this easy to make & healthy fruit punch with carrots in it.Carrots are rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants, and minerals.
The total calorie content in this fruit punch is 135 cal per glass. - 29.6132
Citrus Slush Punch
Heat 3 cups of water and dissolve Big Chief granulated sugar.
Mix in the remaining ingredients, except the soda.
Freeze in 2 - 13" × 9" pans or ice cube trays. When frozen, cut into cubes and put in a container. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Let... - 25.9892
Cranberry Punch is a very tempting beverage that you must try out. Cranberry Punch tastes good with many recipes. Prepare the boiled Cranberry Punch effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.7671
A great way to beat the heat. Fruit punch is a perfect drink for a hot summer day to refresh you. With cranberries, orange juice, lemon juice and soda you are sure to have a great time discovering wonderful flavors that all go to add the extra punch that... - 36.619
Hot Cranberry Punch
Hot Cranberry Punch is a very tempting beverage which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this punch recipe prepared with the fruit juices on the coming get together party! - 34.7838
Chill half of orange and half of lemon for garnish; squeeze juice from the other halves.
Place juice, wine, and honey in a pitcher or bowl.
Stir to dissolve honey; chill.
Cut chilled orange half into wedges.
Slice chilled lemon half into cartwheels.
Cut apple... - 38.215
Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a large jug.
Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice. - 26.0613
This Sparkling Punch is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Sparkling Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it!... - 42.705
Fruited Tea Punch
Put first 4 ingredients and 2 cups of the water in blender; blend till combined.
Pour mixture into a pitcher.
Add remaining water; stir.
Serve over ice in tall glasses.
Garnish with lime slices and cherries. - 36.4957
Tropical Fruit Punch Jelly
Prepare punch concentrate according to can directions.
In 8- or 10-quart kettle combine 1 3/4 cups of the prepared punch and sugar.
Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard for 1 minute, stimng constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Stir in... - 29.6838
Amber Orange Tea Punch
Amber orange tea punch is a ginger ale tea punch. Prepared with cinnamon and cloves to flavor, the amber orange tea punch has equal amounts of ale and orange juice in it. Chilled and served in punch bowls, they make a great party drink. - 35.3666
Hot Cranberry Punch
Hot cranberry punch is a lively fruit punch. Made with cranberry juice cocktail with apple cider, the cranberry punch is spiced with cinnamon, cloves and allspice. With a hint of orange to it, the cranberry punch is a gret winter drink to lift up your spirits. - 38.4012
Many Fruited Punch
Planning to have a party? Begin the evening with a delicious Many-Fruited Punch. Combine the goodness of a number of fruits…all in a glass. Have a blast. - 40.1598
Holly Berry Punch
Blend apple and cranberry juices together.
Boil together the water and sugar.
Add the juices.
Just before serving add the ginger ale. - 30.9296
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1 In a 1 -quart pitcher, stir together the cranberry juice, I orange juice, and mineral water.
Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes, then fill almost to the top with the punch.
Add 1 orange and 1 lime slice to each glass and to pwith a sprig of fresh mint if... - 28.0882
Festive Fruit Punch
In a bowl combine pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir in sugar till dissolved.
To serve, place ice ring in a punch bowl.
Pour juice mixture over ring.
Slowly pour ginger ale down side of punch bowl.
Stir gently to mix. - 34.8277
1. In a jug, mix ingredients together along with cracked ice
2. Serve punch over ice and use a slice of citrus fruit to decorate the glass - 32.8185
Pour juices and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serves 50. - 32.5299
Tropical Fruit Punch Syrup
1. Take a refrigerator container and add all the juices to it.
2. Cover and combine the juices.
3. Take a tall glass, add ¼ cup syrup with water or soda and ice cubes and serve. - 29.1864
Tropical Fruit Punch
1) Mix well pineapple juice, grapefruit carbonated beverage, rum, and lime juice.
2) Pour the mixture over crushed ice or ice cubes.
3) Serve after garnishing with orange slices, pineapple chunks, and cherries fastened on toothpicks. - 36.1626
Golden Fruit Punch
1) Take a punch bowl and mix all the fruit juices together by stirring it well.
2) Chill the mixture once the sugar dissolves.
1) Add ice cubes or ring along with some ginger ale.
2) Garnish with citrus fruit slices like orange and lemon and... - 39.3557
Fruit Medley Punch
1. In a blender add strawberries and puree.
2. In a punch bowl, add strawberries puree, apricot nectar, water, juice concentrate and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Gradually pour in ginger ale and allow to chill.
4. Serve chilled in... - 36.606
Quick Fruit Punch
1) In a jug, add pineapple, orange, and apple juices.
2) Slowly add in the drink mix.
3) Add 1 cup sugar and mix well
4) Refrigerate for several hours.
5) serve. - 37.2082
Blushing Fruit Punch
1) In a blender jar, add the lemonade, strawberries and pineapple, blend for about 1 minute, until smooth.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill until serving time.
3) Stir in the ginger ale, pour over the ice cubes in glasses and serve... - 31.1381
1) Combine together all ingredients.
2) Chill well in a freezer.
3) Serve cold. - 27.715
Orange Fruit Punch
1) Into the blender add in the orange juice, apple, lemon juice, strawberries and the honey and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and serve with a mint leaf
3) Serve immediately - 33.8809
1) Chill grape juice and ginger ale.
2) Mix together grape, orange, and lemon juices.
3) Add in ginger ale and water.
4) Make sugar syrup by boiling sugar and water for 10 minutes until the consistency of syrup is reached.
5) Let cool... - 44.6761
Fruit Punch With Brandy
Mix together the cherries, peaches, pineapple, lemon juice, orange juice, sugar water and brandy.
Put into the punch bowl about one hour before serving.
Add a large piece of ice and pour on the soda water, white wine and pineapple juice. - 28.8225
Fruit Smash Punch
Make gelatin in usual manner, add cold water and fruit juices; stir in sugar.
Just before serving, mash or whip bananas until smooth and creamy.
Beat into mixture.
Add ginger ale, the last minute. - 35.6274
Summertime Fruit Punch
1) In a medium saucepan, combine together the orange and lemon rind, water and sugar.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and then cook over low flame for about 5 minutes. Allow concoction to chill.
3) Stir the almond extract and fruit juice into the cooled... - 45.4439
1. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
2. In a pitcher or jug, stir orange juice and guava nectar together.
3. Add lots of ice cubes and stir well to chill.
4. Pour into individual glasses.
5. Garnish each glass with slice... - 35.0855
Apple Juice Punch
This Apple Juice Punch recipe is my favorite.This Apple Juice Punch recipe is very easy and simple. This punch is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Apple Juice Punch recipe. - 29.4765
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 25.2951
Orange And Ginger-ale Punch
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 26.4325
Chill punch ingredients.
Combine in punch bowl.
Float ice mold in punch when ready to serve. - 21.3263
Red Apple Wine Punch
Mix together sugar, water, lemon and orange slices, cloves and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over low heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the orange and apple juices and reheat.
Add the wine and reheat but do not boil.
Strain and serve at once.
If you serve from a... - 36.97
1 In a punch bowl, combine iced tea mix, orange juice, and water.
2 Add in the blueberries, peaches, bananas, cherries, and reserved syrup.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Add club soda and serve immediately. - 37.4868
Fruit And Honey Punch
1. Start by skinning the oranges, also chop it roughly and discard the seeds, also chop the banana and pineapple
2. In a blender, place the orange along with the honey and 1/2 grape juice, blend together thoroughly
3. In a large jug,... - 37.3278
Frothy Orange Pineapple Punch
1. In a blender, add pineapple juice, half of sherbet and blend until frothy.
2. In a punch bowl, add the blended juices, soda and remaining sherbet.
3. Serve chilled in glasses, garnished with mint sprigs. - 29.3822
Orange And Strawberry Punch
Squeeze the juice from the oranges and lemons.
Dissolve the sugar in the fruit juice and chill.
Add the soda.
Decorate with strawberries and orange slices and serve. - 32.7168
Hot Spicy Holiday Punch
Combine all ingredients.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Taste the punch.
If it is too sour, add a little honey.
If too sweet, add more lemon.
If not spicy enough to suit, simmer longer.
Strain and serve hot from a glass pitcher or punch... - 38.8148
Champagne Punch With Pineapple Juice
1) Take a punch bowl and mix frozen lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice and Sauterne wine in it.
2) Add a ice block and pour champagne.
3) Serve chilled, garnished with fruit. - 33.6421
Cranberry punch , a lovely combination of cranberry, pineapple, lemon and ginger ale. A wonderful way to entertain. Try it!! - 35.4254
Put 1 quart of the chilled cranberry-apple drink, rum flavoring, and honey in blender container; blend till combined.
Add to remaining cranberry-apple drink in large punch bowl; stir till blended.
Carefully slip ice ring into the punch in bowl. - 29.9294
Chop strawberries with Food Chopper.
In Batter Bowl, combine strawberries, cranberry juice and lemon juice; stir well.
Just before serving, add ginger ale.
Ladle into punch cups or glasses and garnish each serving with a whole strawberry, if desired. - 31.9599
Hot Crimson Apple Punch
In a large kettle, combine apple juice, cranberry juice cocktail, cinnamon sticks, and cloves; bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
Pour into a large punch bowl and stir in lemon juice.
Garnish with orange slices. - 25.8031
Orange Pineapple Punch
1) In a bowl, combine the juices and honey together, blend thoroughly.
2) Serve the Orange Pineapple Punch over cracked ice in tall glasses. - 31.9817
Bubbly Cranberry Punch
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, whisk cranberry sauce until smooth.
Whisk in juices.
Just before serving, slowly stir in ginger ale. - 25.396
1. Combine cranberries and seeds and coarsely blend.
2. Add to a punch bowl.
3. Stir in the cider.
4. Chill well.
5. Ladle into glass and serve. - 35.2615
1.Combine cranberry juice with pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice.
2.Refrigerate the mixture.
3.Serve over colorful cubes of ice. - 33.4447
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. In a pitcher or jug, stir together orange juice and cranberry juice cocktail
2. Add a lot of ice to dilute and chill the drink.
3. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
4. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. - 29.9179
Lemon Strawberry Punch
1.Combine strawberries and lemonade.
2. Add in ginger ale .
3.Add in ice and serve chilled. - 31.8418
This Cranberry Punch is an interesting recipe for Mama's who are worried that thier kids have not got enough fruits on their diet. This recipe for Cranberry Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that your kids will plunge on... - 34.5133
1. In a large bowl, mix the fruit juices together, and chill in the refrigerator
2. Mix in the tonic water and syrup into the punch just before serving.
3. Serve over ice in tall glasses and use mint to garnish. - 32.8393
Grape And Apple Punch
1. Stud orange and lemon with 3 cloves each, thinly slice the fruits and slices thereof into half, and remove any pips
2. In a saucepan, add apple juice and Red grape juice with cinnamon stick.
3. To the saucepan add the sliced fruit and simmer over a... - 30.5018
Cranberry Raspberry Punch
Place the strawberries, lemonade concentrate and cranberry raspberry concentrate in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a punch bowl.
Gently stir in ginger ale and club soda.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serve immediately. - 36.4355
Orange Witches Brew Punch
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in water.
Stir in the apricot nectar, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
Freeze in two 2-qt freezer containers.
Remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving.
Place contents of one container in a punch bowl; mash... - 37.8871
1.Heat oil in a Dutch oven and fry roast untl golden brown from all sides.
2.In a bowl ,put beer, tomato sauce, and onion soup mix.
3.Put the beer mixture over the roast and let the ingredients cook for 2 hours.
4.Once done, put green pepper on roast... - 33.6316
Minty Pineapple Punch
Squeeze juice from lemons; set juice aside.
Place lemon halves in a large saucepan; add water and sugar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and discard lemons.
Stir in extracts and reserved lemon juice.
Steep tea in boiling water for 5... - 43.3104
Cranberry Orange Punch
1. Take a 3-quart glass microwave-oven-safe bowl and add cranberry juice cocktail, frozen orange juice concentrate, water, allspice and salt. Microwave it for about 7-10 minutes at high or set the temperature at 160°F and cook it at high. Keep the... - 30.9325
Spiced Apricot Punch
1) In a slow cooker, add the apricot nectar, orange juice, brown sugar and lemon juice; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the juices.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-5 hrs ;remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 31.7883
1. In a 2 cup measure, combine all juices.
2. In a glass place ice cubes and pour juice mixture.
3. Pour sparkling mineral water, if desired. - 35.0671
Lemon Balm Punch
1) Mix sugar and water and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together the sugar mixture, 1/2 cup lemon balm leaves, mint leaves, and lemon juice in it.
3) Cover the mixture and leave overnight.
4) Take a large pitcher or punch... - 39.847
Boil 13 cups water; add gelatin, mix well, and cool.
Boil 6 cups water; add 6 cups sugar, mix well, and cool.
Add pineapple juice, lemon juice, and almond extract to the mixtures.
Freeze until firm.
To serve: partially thaw and place in punch bowl; break into... - 37.8988
1. In a large punch bowl, add 1 cup ice cubes.
2. Pour the juices over the ice and stir.
3. Just before serving, add the soda to the punch.
4. Ladle into punch glasses and serve immediately. - 33.9517
Hot Spiced Punch
1) In a saucepan, combine the cloves and water and bring to a light boil
2) Allow to cook for 10 minutes and then add in the sugar
3) In a large kettle, strain the syrup and then add the fruit juices
4) Warm the syrup before serving
5) Serve... - 35.3533
Hot Holiday Punch
Hot holiday punch is a lovely combination of a variety of spices. Delicious drink and this punch is easy to make, done realy quickly. Your party is going to be hot and happening with this addition. - 40.2817
Tropical Ice Punch
Combine bananas, pineapple, frozen strawberries, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar.
Stir well and freeze until firm.
To serve, partially thaw fruit mixture.
Place in punch bowl and break into chunks.
Add ginger ale and stir until slushy.
Fruit mixture can... - 37.0806
In pitcher, combine "V8" juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey and ginger.
Cover; chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Stir in tonic.
Pour immediately over ice.
Garnish with orange slices, if desired. - 33.7332
Refreshing Grape Punch
Combine fruit juices, sugar and orange rind, and chill.
Just before serving, add carbonated water, and pour into glasses filled with cracked ice. - 31.9421
Yes, we do need several fruit punch options for New Year's Eve. So June the Homemaker is sharing an alcoholic and a non-alcoholic version of the fruit punch. Watch and learn, folks. And as always enjoy! - 90.6844
Combine 2 cups unsweetened grapefruit juice and one 6-ounce can frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed; chill.
Just before serving, slowly add one 28-ounce bottle carbonated water, stirring with an up-and-down motion.
Garnish with lemon slices, if desired. - 21.4282
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
3 Serve over ice cubes in a punch bowl. - 29.5575
1. In a punch bowl, mix together pineapple pink grapefruit juice drink, pineapple juice, apricot nectar and club soda.
2. Add ice cubes and garnish with mint sprigs.
3. Serve chilled in glasses. - 33.9956
Manoj Tarbooz Tarang
1)In a blender, juice watermelon.
2)Add sugar, water, cardamom and ice to the juice.
3)Mix thoroughly. Sprinkle the rose water.
5)Top the juice with rose petals. - 42.0719
Ruby Lemonade Punch
Stir one 6-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed, into 1 quart low-calorie cranberry juice cocktail.
Slowly add one 16 ounce bottle low calorie lemon-lime carbonated beverage; stir gently with an up-and-down motion.
Serve over ice.
Garnish with lemon... - 24.251
Mulled Citrus Cider Punch
1) In a large kettle, add in the orange juice concentrate, apple juice concentrate, grapefruit juice concentrate, water, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks.
2) Allow the mixture to come to boil.
3) Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for about 10... - 41.0716
1) In a punch bowl add all ingredients and stir.
2) Mix ice and garnish with fruit.
3) Serve chilled. - 31.8156
Frosty Cool Punch
1) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and water
2) Cook the mixture cooking continually till the sugar is dissolved
3) Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes
4) In a punch mix together the sugar syrup and the fruits juices
5) Pour in the ginger... - 37.7908
Summer Punch Cooler
Combine in large jug or punch bowl in these proportions.
serve as desired. - 29.5741
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves, bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes.
Add strained tea, refrigerate.
Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons.
Add strained fruit juices, grape juice and undrained pineapple... - 37.5942
Tea Party Punch
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water, and stir to dissolve sugar.
2) Heat and bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a large bowl, mix together sugar syrup, fruit juices and... - 42.733
Cut away all the skin from the pineapple, then cut the flesh into quarters lengthwise, and cut away the hard center core.
Cut the pineapple slices into small pieces.
Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds.
Scoop the flesh from the melon with a melon... - 40.3874
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir well.
Stir in mineral water just before serving.garnish as desired. - 19.1081
Combine whey, lemon juice and berries or fruit juice in electric blender and process until berries are liquefied.
Add nutmeg, mint and honey to taste.
Chill several hours before serving. - 27.1863
Tea, Rum And Orange Punch
1. Peel a very thin layer of skin off one of the oranges and steep it in the freshly made hot tea.
2. Squeeze the juice out of all the fruit except one half orange and one half lemon. Strain both juices and heat gently with the cinnamon stick.
3. Slice the... - 24.2717
Cherry and cranberry…I couldn't ask for more. Two of my favorite fruits come together in this recipe to create magic. Try it!! - 38.9697
Planter's Punch Syllabub
Mix together 2 tablespoons rum, the sugar, 1 tablespoon citrus juice and grated rind and leave in a cool place (but not a refrigerator) overnight.
An hour or so before the meal, slice the mangoes and place in the bottom of attractive glasses.
Sprinkle them... - 40.6929
The "pop" Pop
Mix all ingredients together.
Fill plastic molds for popsicles (1 mold holds 6 popsicles) with mixture.
Insert stick if desired.
Freeze. - 23.6522
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain.
Pour hot wassail in heat proof punch bowl.
Garnish with slices of unpeeled apple, studded with cloves, if desired. - 30.7732
Tropical Green Dream Smoothie
Bored with salad? Get your greens in with this super tasty, tropical treat. This ain't your grandma's green smoothie, this delicious drink packs the perfect punch of flavor combos. Oh yeah, its good for you too :) - 108.588
Mandarin Fruit Cup
1) In a small bowl, collect syrups from orange segments and pineapple to add to punch.
2) Take a medium-size bowl and mix fruits in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and allow chilling.
4) Serve in sherbet glasses after garnishing with... - 31.859
Fruit And Cereal Crunch
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Blend them thoroughly with the help of a mixer.
3) Serve the chilled fruit punch in tall glasses. - 35.5101
Spiced Fruit Sparkle
In medium saucepan combine first 4 ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; strain.
Put juice concentrates, 2 cups water, and lemon juice in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add to strained mixture; chill.
Before serving, pour mixture over ice... - 42.5078
Frozen Fruit Medley
Drain apricots and pineapple, reserving 1 cup of combined syrup.
Cook syrup and sugar over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Partially thaw strawberries until they can be separated.
Add about 2 cups apricots, pineapple,... - 39.662
Spicy Cucumber And Fruit Salad
Spicy cucumber and fruit salad is a peppy fruit salad prepared with added cantaloupe and strawberries. Flavored with coriander, lime juice and pepper flakes, this peppy, sweet and spicy salad definitely packs a punch when served as a side. - 31.4316