Low Calorie Vegetarian
- » Healthy Freeze Chill Low Calorie Vegetarian
Healthy Freeze Chill Low Calorie Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy freeze chill low calorie vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy freeze chill low calorie vegetarian recipes.
1. In a medium saucepan blend together sugar, cocoa in water.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously for about 3 minutes.
3. Take pan off the heat allow the sauce to cool to room temperature.
4. Stir in... - 38.0898
Nectarines And Mixed Berries Popsicles
Summer time is here again so why not make some ice popsicles at home. Take a look at this interesting and informative video that shares a recipe for some unique fruit popsicles. Enjoy your summer with these delicious and healthy ice popsicles. - 94.4055
Green Ice Pops
It can be a challenge to get your kids to eat their greens. Thankfully with this fun and quick recipe, you'll no longer be hearing "Gross!" or "Blech!". This is a great way to get greens into kids. - 118.267
Lemonade Fruit Popsicles
The Summer heat can be exhausting. Chill out with this easy, fun and healthy recipe that your kids will love! - 115.46
Red, White & Blue Patriotic Popsicles
1. In a Popsicle container, put raspberries, coconut water, Greek yogurt and blackberries in layers as shown in the video. Seal the container and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Serve the popsicles chilled.
3. If you want to make a vegan... - 0
8 year old Jana shows us how easy it is to make this yummy frozen treat.
Enjoy:) - 71.4045
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. ]
2. Place in a bowl and cover with water. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3. Drain off the excess water from the bowl and, squeeze out as much moisture as possible from... - 50.5845
Frozen Fruit Medley
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Dissolve gelatin in water; add reserved syrup and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
Soften cream cheese, add mayonnaise and beat till smooth.
Add to gelatin mixture, mixing well.
Stir in fruit cocktail,... - 44.0115
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
If you are looking to tap the sweetness of strawberries in a scoop of ice cream, then this video recipe will help you get started. This frosty confection is quite simple to make and can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. This video recipe presents a... - 109.415
1) In a saucepan add cider and simmer cranberries in it.
2) Let stand for sometime to cool.
3) In a blender add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
4) Gently pout into ice tray of refrigerator.
5) Freeze until mushy.
6) Beat thoroughly.
7) Let... - 38.0707
Raspberry Kiwi Ice Pops
Divide kiwi and raspberries among six 2-ounce plastic ice-pop molds.
Pour in cranberry juice. Freeze until solid, 1 to 2 hours. - 25.5689
Vegetable Fruit Dessert Ices
1) In a blender add all ingredients and blend at high speed until very smooth.
2) Gently pour into ice-cube trays and freeze.
3) Blend again and refreeze to get a smoother consistency.
4) Take out from freezer.
5) Refrigerate for an hour before... - 32.5389
Frozen Fruit Medley
Drain apricots and pineapple, reserving 1 cup of combined syrup.
Cook syrup and sugar over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Partially thaw strawberries until they can be separated.
Add about 2 cups apricots, pineapple,... - 41.1251
Serotonin Boosting Raw Ice Cream
1. Blend bananas, cacao powder, cashew butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract and vanilla rice milk in a food processor or VitaMix until smooth.
2. Stir in chopped hazelnuts.
3. Store in plastic container and freeze for about two hours.
4.... - 104.752
1. Thoroughly defrost strawberries, if frozen.
2. Following direction on the package, dissolve gelain in water; let it just warm.
3. Crush strawberries to get puree.
4. In a medium bowl, blend strawberry puree with yogurt.
5. Pour... - 43.9648
Mushrooms A La Grecque
1. Dice onion and peppers.
2. Crush garlic.
3. In a saucepan, put together garlic, onion, pepper, wine, oregano and tarragon; bring the mixture to a boil.
4. Stir in whole mushrooms, cover the pan and let simmer for 10... - 48.2072
Lemon Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) In a small mixing bowl, mix the crumbs and margarine together and press the crumb mixture over bottom and up sides of prepared... - 40.2287
1) Mix together the yogurt, apple juice, lemon juice and then add the last fruit juice
2) Place the mixture into a blender
3) Pour the mixture into a mould, with popsicle sticks and freeze till solidified
4) Serve the popsicles chilled - 30.7288
Lemon Buttermilk Sherbet
1) In a small bowl, place gelatine and pour cold water over it.
2) Leave it for 5 minutes to soften.
3) Mix in boiling water to incorporate gelatine.
4) Add beverage, lemon rind, sweetener, buttermilk and nutmeg.
5) Place the bowl in the... - 44.031
In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cereal and salt.
Add milk and eggs.
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 15 to 20 seconds, or just until margarine melts.
Add to flour mixture.
Chill for at least 1... - 46.0456