- » Healthy Fondue
Healthy Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy fondue recipes.
Quick Macaroni And Cheese Fondue
Macaroni and cheese lovers should definitely try this dish. As the name suggests It's quick and easy. Ready to eat and serves as a complete meal. - 122.395
"no Cheese" Cheese Fondue
Ever wonder how to make fondue without using a ton of cheese? This recipe tutorial will show you how you can cook cheese fondue without any cheese at all. - 87.1247
Raw Healthy Chocolate Fondue
All you lovely parent out there. Today our very talented chef is going to share a recipe for your children. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Chocolate Fondue. A great dessert which your children will love. Don't be surprised your children ask... - 59.467
In blender container combine undrained peaches, cornstarch, cinnamon, and allspice.
Cover; blend till nearly smooth.
Pour into a saucepan; cook and stir till thickened, Stir in vanilla.
Transfer to fondue pot; keep warm over fondue burner - 32.3775
You May Also Like!
Tomato Fondue has a good taste. Tomato Fondue tastes better with cheese. Tomato Fondue will be loved by Vegetarians. - 26.1298
This Cheese Fondue tastes yummy ! Just try this delicious cheese dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your4 suggestions for this Cheese Fondue are welcome ! - 42.4371
Combine 1/3 cup chicken broth and garlic in double boiler.
Add cheese and stir while melting.
Combine remaining ingredients to form a paste.
Add to cheese mixture, stirring until smooth consistency is reached.
Place in fondue pot and keep warm. - 32
Fruit Cake Fondue
Combine filling mix from date bar package and hot water in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add remaining date bar mix, eggs, marmalade, flour, baking powder, and spices; mix well.
Stir in pecans, raisins, and candied cherries.
Spoon batter into a brown... - 42.5642
1. Rub inside of the fondue pot with garlic. Put butter and melt over low heat.
2. Dilute tomato paste with 1/2 cup water. Pour into the pot with basil and oregano.
3. Add chilli powder, salt and wine. Cook for 8 minutes. Gradually add grated cheese, stir... - 34.5145
1. Combine butterscotch, butter and hot water in a deep 1-quart non-metallic casserole or non-metallic fondue pot.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 (6 1/2) minutes or until butterscotch is melted. Stir frequently.
3 Add corn syrup, vanilla and salt;... - 34.7018
Easy Made Swiss Cheese Fondue
1) Into the blender, add in hot milk. Run the blender while dropping in the cheese cubes, one by one. Blend for about 50 seconds.
2) Add in the onion, salt, pepper, garlic salt, nutmeg, cayenne pepper and flour. Blend for a few seconds to get a smooth... - 44.9497
1. Heat oil in fondue pot to 375 °F.
2. Spear bite-sized fish and dip fish first into egg-milk mixture, then roll in flour batter.
3. Dip fish carefully into hot oil and cook until golden brown, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Remove from fondue fork, dip... - 32.8673
Slimmers Fish Fondue
1. Put all ingredients for marinade in a bowl. Mix well and add fish. Toss well, marinade for 2 hours.
2. Place all ingredients for stock in a sauce pan. Pour enough water to cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the fish... - 36.564
Baked Cheese Fondue
Baked Cheese Fondue is a yummy breakfast dish that is sure to start you of on a cheerful day! Just a bite of this delicious Baked Cheese Fondue is enough to put you in high spirits. I am serious!! Don't miss this yummy Baked Cheese Fondue! ! - 38.2016