- » Healthy Fish Fry Batter
Healthy Fish Fry Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy fish fry batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy fish fry batter recipes.
Easy Frying Batter For Fish
1. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a basin.
2. Make a well in the centre. Add the liquid and mix in the flour gradually. Beat to a smooth mixture. - 23.6037
Batter Fried Fish With Sweet And Sour Medley
To Prepare Sweet 'n' Sour Medley: In 1-quart saucepan combine carrot and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer until carrot slices are tender, about 3 minutes; stir in pineapple chunks and red and green peppers and cook until mixture is... - 41.5177
Batter Fried Fish
1) Skin and debone fish.
2) Dice the fillets to about one inch per side and then season with salt.
3) Combine flour, baking powder, marjoram and seasonings.
4) Mix together milk and egg and then stir it with the flour mixture.
5) Into... - 40.5739
Batter Fried Flounder Fillets Marinated With Herbs
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
3. Season them lightly and pour the marinade over. Steep 1 hour, turning fillets over occasionally.
4. Make batter while steeping the fillets. Season... - 42.8496
Cornmeal Batter Dipped Fish
1) Slice fish into serving-sized portions.
2) Take a bowl and mix together cornmeal, flour, salt, and pepper in it.
3) Mix in milk, egg, and fat or cooking oil until smooth.
4) Into this batter, dip fish and allow draining over bowl.
5)... - 40.7426
Battered Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato is one of the healthies vegetables offering an array of essential nutrients. This root vegetable is an excellent source of vitamin A invegetable forms, and not derived from fish oils or liver is quite safe to eat in this amount. It promotes... - 41.4701
Light 'n' Lovely Batter
1) Make the batter by combining flour, baking powder, egg, water and vinegar.
2) Beat till smooth and fluffy.
3) Cut the boil potatoes like thick slices.
4) Dip thick slices in batter and deep fry till brown.
5) Serve hot as a great side dish... - 30.9147
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach
Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach is an healthy as well as tasty preparation. Make sure that you prepare this Deep Fried Fish Rolls With Ham And Spinach dish and serve it on your table very soon. Something you will love preparing! - 34.4819
Batter Of Flour And Milk
1. In a bowl mix the ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
2. Use the batter for frying immediately.
3. Before frying dredge the meat in dry flour and dip into batter.
4. Put immediately into hot fat.
Use it for fish fillets and steaks,... - 27.6806
1 In a large mixing bowl sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
2 Separate the egg yolk and egg white and set aside.
3 Form a hollow in the centre of the flour and add milk to it
4 Beat the mixture smoothly with a wooden spatula to make... - 32.4815
Deep Fat Fried Pineapple Fritter Fish
1) Slice fish into serving-size portions.
2) Mix together egg, crushed pineapple, and milk.
3) Combine dry ingredients.
4) Make a batter by blending the two mixtures.
5) In this batter, dip fish and brown in deep fat (350°F) until fish... - 36.6714
Sweet And Sour Fish With Pineapple Fried Rice
1. Combine the batter ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
2. Place a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface. Dip the fish pieces into the batter, letting the excess... - 33.888
Fish And Chips
Sift the flour and salt, add egg yolks well beaten and mixed with the milk.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites last.
Cut fresh fish (halibut or cod) in serving size, season with salt and pepper and dip into batter.
Fry in deep fat, preferably mazola oil,... - 28.5567
1) Slice fish into serving size pieces and season with salt and pepper.
2) Mix together the ingredients for batter quickly, being careful not to work the batter too hard.
3) Coat fish evenly with flour and then dip into batter, draining... - 40.0157
Fish & Chips
1. Thaw the frozen fish and then cut the fist into serving-sized pieces. Cut the potatoes in to uniform pieces that are slightly larger than French fries
2. Fry these French fries in hot Crisco heated to 375° and then sautÃ© till... - 42.7296
Fish Molee / Fish Stew
Common in Malaysia and southern coastal India, Fish Molee is a coconut based, spicy fish curry, also called fish stew. I used salmon, but you can use any of your favorite fleshy fish. This goes great with bread and white rice. - 0
Sweet Sour Fish And Cherries
Cook fish portions according to package directions; keep warm.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry carrot, green onions, and garlic for 3 minutes.
Stir in broth, honey, vinegar, and soy sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10... - 43.5
Seafood Fritto Misto Di Mare
1. First make the batter. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Add the egg yolk and oil and mix well. Gradually beat in the milk to make a smooth batter. Beat the 2 egg whites until stiff and fold into the batter.
2. Heat the oil in a deep-frying pan.
3. Coat... - 34.052
Almond Crusted Mahi Mahi
1. Cut the fish into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In a bowl, blend biscuit mix with milk.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter.
4. Dip the fish pieces into batter first and then roll in almonds.
5. Place the fish in the skillet and fry until... - 45.3959
Sweet And Sour Fish
Heat carrots and water to boiling.
Cover and cook until crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Pat fish dry with paper towels.
Mix brown sugar, vinegar, cornstarch and soy sauce in 2-quart saucepan.
Stir in carrots (with liquid), pineapple (with syrup) and green... - 44.7998
Betty's Fish & Chips Non Traditional
Non-traditional Fish & Chips demonstration/recipe from Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking teacher and former caterer;
With the Olympics in full swing just now, all things British seem to be the rage - including the... - 114.766
Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles
Preparing an Oriental spread for the weekend?? This recipe is a must include. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure to prepare this Japanese Nabeyaki Udon Noodles. Your guests will certainly call you back to take the recipe. - 145.247
Fillet Of Pomfret Or Sole Orly
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a basin. Add yolk of egg, oil and water and mix to a smooth batter. Leave aside for half an hour.
2. Clean, fillet, and skin fish. Wash thoroughly in cold water.
3. Prepare a marinade with the given ingredients.
4.... - 38.7402
Appam is a traditional breakfast in Kerala. It is crispy on the edges and soft in the center. Usually served with vegetable stew, it is very well complimented by fish curry or egg curry. - 0
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and add the egg yolk followed by the wine.
Gradually draw the dry ingredients into the liquids to make a smooth batter.
Beat well for 1-2 minutes, then cover and leave for at least 30... - 41.6454
1) Grate the onions and prepare other ingredients.
2) In a bowl, place the flour and salt in a bowl.
3) Beat milk and egg together and gradually beat into the flour.
4) Fry the onion in butter until it is transparent, but not coloured,... - 40.8598
Stir flour, sugar (omit sugar if making savoury pancakes) and salt together.
Beat eggs into flour mixture, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Melt butter, blend with milk, slowly beat into flour mixture.
Leave to stand for 2 hours.
Lightly... - 40.7039
1. Sieve the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the centre and break the eggs into this.
2. Add about 1/4 pint of the milk and stir, gradually working in the flour from the sides.
3. Add enough milk to give a stiff batter consistency. Beat... - 38.2147
Sift the flours with the salt into a large bowl and make a hole in the centre.
Gradually pour in the milk, beating well all the time to give a smooth batter.
Allow it to stand for 30-40 minutes, then slowly beat in the water until the consistency resembles... - 44.9589
If you visit any popular Tamil vegetarian restaurants, sambar idli will be one of the dishes served for breakfast or will be served from evening onwards. It is nothing but idlis floating in sambar. It is sometimes called 14 idlis in restaurant menus where 14... - 0