- » Healthy Energy Bar
Healthy Energy Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy energy bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy energy bar recipes.
Oatmeal Energy Bar
Quick, Nutritious, Delicious dessert that won't kill your blood sugar. - 93.3489
You May Also Like!
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 45.4141
Do you like to snack between your meals? This recipe is sure going to be useful. Watch the chef prepare these homemade Energy Bars that are good to be munched upon anytime you like. The snack is light and healthy and can easily be prepared in your own... - 62.9965
Hi Energy Bar
This Hi Energy Bar makes a very convenient breakfast for a busy office goer like me whop doesn't have time to prepare breakfast. Just try this Hi Energy Bar yourself next morning and let me know if you find it as good as I do. - 33.3663
Energy Bars 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make energy bars from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen ENJOY! - 0
1. Put the cereal, peanuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds and wheatgerm in a food processor and chop up fine.
2. Place in a bowl along with raisins, dried fruit, peanut butter and marmalade.
3. Mix all together and spread in a 9x13 pan.
4. Pat... - 94.1337
No Bake Homemade Energy Bars
Energy bars are tasty as they contain nuts, dried fruits and a range of tasty nick-nacks but they are hugely expensive and very difficult to store. We loved this version as viewers can make them at home and then dip in in chocolate to make a children's snack... - 105.497
Breakfast Treats With Whole Grain Energy Bars
If you are skipping breakfast often due to lack of time to prepare anything, try this! Quick and easy, delicious whole grain energy bar brings the convenience of a great breakfast option. Camilla sparks with her novel ideas to make cooking so easy. - 107.426
Homemade Energy Bars
1. Pit and chop the dates.
2. In a food processor, mix and pulverize the dates, hazelnuts, honey and peanut butter, to a smooth consistency.
3. On a flat chopping board, lay a piece of plastic wrap and put some amount of the dates... - 113.109
High Energy Prune Bars
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, cream the margarine and add the brown sugar gradually. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Add the vanilla and stir well.
4) Add the eggs, one at a time,... - 43.3001
Nutty Health Bars
Looking for a snack between meals that is healthy as well? You have landed on the correct page. Here's an interesting recipe of Nutty Health Bars which can even be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Packed with the goodness of nuts, it is sure to... - 113.709
Healthy Energy Bar Recipes By Category