Healthy Vegetable Breakfast
- » Healthy Diabetic Vegetable Breakfast
Healthy Diabetic Vegetable Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy diabetic vegetable breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy diabetic vegetable breakfast recipes.
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.6786
You May Also Like!
Heart-healthy Sweet Potato And Pecan Waffle
This waffle is breakfast made the right way! A breakfast that you can have anytime of the day because it is so healthy and well balanced. Made with a blend of whole wheat flour, sweet potato and egg substitute these waffles are almond milk-moist with a golden... - 128.827
Diabetic Cabbage Roll
This diabetic breakfast recipe - cabbage roll is good for diabetics. Generally, I prepare it for my husband on Sunday. Although I am not a diabetic but I also like it. I enjoy it with my husband. Here is the recipe for cabbage roll. Try it. You will love this... - 41.0187
Mini Vegetable Quiches
In medium nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute vegetables and green onions in margarine until tender.
Arrange 4 tortilla pieces in each of 8 (6-ounce) greased custard cups or ramekins, placing points of tortilla pieces at center of bottom of each... - 36.8428
Very nice, crispy and healthy breakfast recipe. Tastes best when rolled up with roti or paratha! - 107.015
Oat Raisin Pancakes With Sausages
1. In blender process oats into powder; add milk, egg, flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda and process until combined. Transfer to medium mixing bowl; add raisins and stir to combine. Let batter stand for 10 minutes.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet or... - 37.3793
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
2. Whisk together... - 34.8132
Amy's Low-carb Pumpkin Pancake
Sometimes I get tired of drinking my 'food'-especially when the weather is cooler. There is something about drinking a cold shake when you are already cold. This is a great alternative for those times.
I made these for my family while in Hawaii and they were... - 101.321
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 52.0274
Scrambled Egg Burritos
1. Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, green onions and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add egg substitute to vegetables. Reduce heat to low.... - 36.1359
Whole Wheat Popovers With Stone Ground Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, milk, sifted flour, and salt in the container of an electric blender and blend for half a minute or, if using an electric mixer, beat at high speed for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the melted butter.
4. Pour 1... - 28.9187