- » Healthy Cubed Steak
Healthy Cubed Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy cubed steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy cubed steak recipes.
Stuffed Cube Steaks
Stuffed Cube Steaks is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Cube Steaks, you will always crave for some more. - 48.5502
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
Combine garlic, basil and pepper; divide mixture in half.
Press half of seasoning mixture evenly into both sides of beef cubed steaks; reserve.
Heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini; cook and stir 3... - 40.0719
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
1. Mix garlic, basil and pepper dividing mixture in half.
2. Into both sides of beef cubed steaks press half of the seasoning mixture evenly and reserve.
3. In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture over medium... - 45.8941
Baked Cube Steak
Cover bottom of skillet with olive oil and sear steak squares on all sides.
Remove from skillet and place in baking pan.
Put about 3 to 4 T.flour in the fat left in the skillet, turning heat down so it will cook slowly.
Stir flour constantly (add more olive... - 44.4626
Spiced Cube Steaks
Early in day: In large bowl, combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup water, onion, garlic, sugar, ginger.
Pour this marinade over cube steaks; refrigerate.
About 15 minutes before serving: Drain marinade from steaks; pat dry with paper towels.
In large skillet over medium... - 33.796
Cube Steaks With Horse Radish Sauce
1)On a grill, broil the cube steaks very quickly.
2)Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
3)In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with cream well till it is a smooth mixture.
4)Put in horseradish, ¼ teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper and stir... - 34.9605
Cubed Steaks With Mushroom Sauce
1. Place cornstarch in a small bowl. Gradually add the wine, stirring to make a smooth paste. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except steaks.
2. Lay steaks in an 8-inch square baking dish. Pour mushroom mixture over them. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook... - 28.473
Oven Fried Healthy Beef Steak
Looking for a healthy beef recipe? Think it is impossible? Well, then this video is definitely the thing for you! Watch and learn to cook the perfect fried beef, only this is the healthy fried beef. The recipe will yield a yummy, juicy beef steak that... - 99.6263
Marinated Beef Cubes
In deep bowl, combine all ingredients except meat; mix well.
Add meat to the marinade and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 or 3 hours, turning meat occasionally. - 29.5111
Steak On A Stick
Steak On A Stick is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Steak On A Stick; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 32.0679
Speedy Skillet Steaks
Combine first 5 ingredients; dredge steaks in flour mixture.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray add steaks, and cook over medium heat 5 minutes on each side.
Drain on paper towels, and wipe skillet clean.
Return steaks to skillet; add wine, water, and... - 34.8129
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 83.3215
Spanish Rice Steaks
Coat steaks with flour.
In skillet, brown steaks in oil.
Transfer to lightly greased 9 inch square baking dish.
Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Saute onions slices; add Spanish rice and sugar, mix well.
Spoon rice mixture over steaks; sprinkle with... - 36.0428
Nina's Steak And Mushroom Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Fry the steak in drippings until they turn brown.
3. Take out the steaks when they are done and fry the mushroom slices and onion in the drippings until they turn soft.
4. Take absorbent paper and... - 46.2005
Cote D'azur Steak En Brochette
1) In a bowl, mix the salad dressing and cubed beef together, coating them well.
2) Cover and place in the refrigerator for 10 hours or overnight, stirring 1-2 times.
3) Drain well and reserve the marinade.
4) Thread the beef cubes alternately with... - 35.97
Savory Stuffed Flank Steak
Score one side of steak with diamond pattern.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine celery, onion and butter; heat at high2 minutes.
Into melted butter add bread, salt and sage; stir well.
Spread stuffing on unscored side of steak, roll-up jelly-roll fashion... - 41.3383
Sizzling Sirloin Steak Stir Fry
Gennie the Genie shows how to make Sizzling Sirloin Stir Fry - a quick easy meal that satisfies cravings for something savory. Don't miss the special surprise ending! - 114.843
Stir Fried Flank Steak With Honey Tomato Glaze
1 lna medium-size bowl, stir together the egg white, cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, and the water. Add the steak and toss to coat. Cover with.plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Drop the steak into a... - 33.5851
Saucy Steak With Parsnips
1) Into a skillet, put the shortening and fry the steak till evenly browned,
2) Drain off the excess fat
3) Into the same skillet, add the soup, broth, pimento, and seasonings
4) Cover and cook over a low heat for at least an hour till the meat is ... - 42.7791
Chopped Steak Suey
1. In a nonstick skillet, brown the ground meat without any extra oil; add onion and cook for another five minutes and pour away the fat before progressing
2. In a bowl of hot water dissolve the bouillon cubes and mix along with the liquid from the... - 37.046
Hungarian Goulash With Round Steak
1) In a slow cooker, mix together the meat, onion powder, garlic powder and flour till the meat is properly coated.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients except for the sour cream. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours... - 41.5851
Sour Cream Swiss Steak
1) In a bowl mix flour salt, pepper and paprika. Roll the meat cubes in it.
2) In a sauce heat fat and add the meat to it.
3) Once it begins to brown, add thinly sliced onions.
4) When onion becomes translucent, add water and sour cream.
5) Cook... - 41.0265
Steak And Navy Bean Casserole
In a large frying pan, cook round steak in shortening until browned on both sides.
Add beans, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Spoon half of this mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
Spread onions over the bean mixture,... - 38.2332
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients together except the cooked rice and stir well to mix.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
3) Serve immediately over a bed of cooked rice on individual serving... - 41.8531
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a fairly high heat and fry the meat until brown on all sides.
Reduce the heat, sprinkle with paprika and flour, turn the meat over to absorb the flour.
After about 2-3 minutes pour the stock into the frying pan and stir... - 46.4206
Skewered Steak And Mushrooms
I am sure we both will agree that this Skewered Steak And Mushrooms is simply delicious And I am double sure that this recipe of Skewered Steak And Mushrooms makes it super delicious. This Skewered Steak And Mushrooms makes a compelling Side Dish for most... - 49.4982
Classic Flank Steak Roll Up
Using a crosswise stroke of knife, cut the flank steak in half.
Score on both sides by slashing lightly in criss-cross pattern.
Combine butter, onion and celery in 1 quart measure.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, oruntil onions are... - 43.9048
Beef Steaks With Mushrooms
Beef Steaks With Mushrooms is very yummy. The Lemon pepper with white wine gives the Beef Steaks With Mushrooms a great taste. - 41.5563
Rich Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut the steak into cubes and trim off the fat from the kidneys and then cut into cubes.
3) Roll the kidney and steak in flourand and sear in hot butter.
4) Stir in sliced onions and cook in the hot fat... - 44.0621
1) In a pan, melt the butter.
2) Mash the garlic and salt together, then stir in the mashed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and paprika into the butter.
3) Broil the steak and swab with the butter mixture on the upper side.
4) During... - 36.6658
1. Cut steak into 2 inch (5 cm) cubes and place on a flat dish. Cover the meat with sugar, flour, curry powder and ground ginger. Pour over the port, tomato sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon rind, grated cheese and bacon. Marinate for several hours.
2. Bake... - 34.4603
Trim all fat off steak and cut up in small cubes.
Brown meat in shortening then drain off fat.
Add all ingredients except beans.
Cover and let cook 1 1/4 hour.
Remove bay leaf and chill overnight.
Combine meat and beans, cool until beans are done... - 36.4627
Classic Flank Steak Florentine
Chop 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
In medium bowl, combine chopped mushrooms, onions, garlic, butter and spinach.
Pound flank steak with mallet; spread spinach mixture on steak in a lengthwise strip.
Roll steak lengthwise around filling; tie with string or secure... - 41.5479
Stuffed Flank Steak
Score steak on both sides; use meat tenderizer, according to label directions.
Spread one side of steak with mustard.
Combine bread, onion, celery, butter and seasonings for stuffing; spread over steak.
Roll as for jelly roll; fasten meat with skewers or... - 43.528
Marinated Steak Kabobs
1)In a skillet, saute onions in oil.
2)Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and mustard.
3)Pour this over the meat and vegetables and let marinate overnight in refrigerator.
4)Remove meat and vegetables from marinade.
5)In... - 43.7324
1) Cut the meat in 1 inch cubes.
2) In a bowl, combine together soy sauce, cherry, brown sugar, onions and garlic.
3) Marinate the meat in the mixture for 3 hours.
4) Drain the meat, reserving the marinade.
5) Thread the meat, pineapple... - 44.9694
1) Pound the meat with a cleaver or a rolling pin to a thickness of ½ inch.
2) Cut the meat in 4-inch cubes.
3) In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, sake or sherry, sugar, garlic and ginger.
4) Marinate the meat in the mixture for 4 hours or over... - 40.1622
Flank Steak Florentine
1. Divide mushrooms into ½ cup for spinach mixture and balance for the sauce.
2. Chop both the portions separately
3. Using a mallet, pound flank steak.
4. In a mixing bowl, prepare sauce mixture by combining bouillon, water, soup, vermouth and... - 46.8083
Stuffed Flank Steak
Flatten steak to 1/4-in thickness.
In a skillet, saute 1/4 cup onion in 1 tablespoon oil until golden brown.
Add stuffing, 1/4 cup water and poultry seasoning; cook and stir until water is absorbed.
Spoon over steak; roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting... - 47.525
Ratouille Topped Salmon Steaks
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Wash the salmon steaks under cold, running water.
4) Arrange the steaks in the baking dish.
5) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat oil over... - 46.7553
Crusty Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Melt 30 g / 1 oz butter in a saucepan over medium heat and cook meat, in batches, until brown on all sides; set aside. Add kidneys to pan and cook 1-2 minutes; set aside. Cook onion and bacon 2-3 minutes; set aside.
2. Melt remaining butter in pan over... - 38.5515
Home Style Round Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
2. Cut steak into 4 equal sized pieces.
3. Season and dredge the meat with flour.
4. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil
5. Brown the meat in hot oil.
6. Pour in 1 cup water and stir... - 44.0192
1) Cut the meat into squares or fingers and season them.
2) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat from both sides. Do not over -cook.
3) Add onion and flavourings along with -1/2 pint water. If using stock cube add it now for extra... - 43.6981
Entrecote Steak Chasseur
1. Dice onion, tomatoes and mushrooms.
2. In a saucepan, strain tomato juice and add white wine, tarragon and stock cube; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add diced onion, tomatoes and mushrooms; over high heat boil for 5 minutes with... - 45.9229
Round Steak En Casserole
Saute onions in butter until golden brown; arrange onions in the bottom of a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Cut fat from meat and rub over frying pan if additional fat is needed.
Brown meat quickly on both sides; place in casserole on top of onions.
Pour about 1/4... - 41.7612
Minute Steaks Parmesan
Beat together egg, water, and pepper.
Combine crumbs and half the cheese.
Dip steaks in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
In skillet brown the steaks in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Pour in pizza sauce.
Cover; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer 20... - 40.628
Shish Steak Kabobs
1. Take a bowl, add vegetable oil, red wine, bay leaves, wine vinegar, garlic, and pepper. Mix well to prepare the marinade and keep aside.
2. Take a shallow large pan, add steak cubes, pour marinade on the steak cubes, stir to coat well, cover and... - 42.5175
Chuck Wagon Steak Sandwich
1)In a bowl, mix soy sauce, water, onion flakes, crushed garlic and sugar.
2)Put in the cube steaks and marinate for at least 1 hour.
3)To Make the Sauce: In a 1 quart saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter.
4)In a bowl, sift flour with salt,... - 49.2314
Oriental Chuck Steak
1. Heat fat in skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Brown chuck steak on both sides in hot fat.
3. Add onions and cook until golden brown.
4. Add water to drained bamboo-shoot liquid to make 3/4 cup liquid. Combine liquid with soy sauce, molasses, and bouillon... - 45.8051
Barbecue Steak Sandwiches
1)In a sauce pan, melt the butter. Sauté the onion till it turns light brown.
2)In a bowl, mix salt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, ketchup and apple sauce.
3)Cover the steaks with sauce and allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
4)On a... - 46.2169
Steak And Shrimp Kabobs
1)In a large bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, cream cherry, orange rind and garlic powder.
2)Add shrimp and steak to this mixture and let marinate in refrigerator overnight or 3 to 4 hours.
3)Cut thick slices of pineapple from top and... - 45.9465
Steak With Prunes
1. Heat the sugar in a heavy saucepan until well browned.
2. Cut the steak into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes, roll in flour and salt and pepper and brown in the sugar.
3. Add the sliced onions and cook until all the meat and onion are well covered with caramel.
4.... - 37.9616
Orange Steak And Kidney Casserole
Heat the oil in a frying pan, saute the onion and mushrooms in the oil for 3-4 minutes.
Drain well and place in a casserole.
Brown the steak and kidney over a fairly high heat to obtain good colour.
Then place on top of vegetables.
Add the grated orange rind,... - 45.6153
1. In slow cooker combine chuck, water, onion, celery, carrots, tomatoes, mixed vegetables, beef granules, and pepper.
2. With cover cook on Low for 8-12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
3. One hour before serving, turn to High.
4. Make a paste of melted... - 42.425
Cajun Style Blackened Steak
1) Pare the cucumber, slice lengthwise, and deseed.
2) Thin slice it crosswise.
3) Into a medium bowl,put the slices.
4) Make 2 halves of the bell pepper and remove seeds, and slice into strips.
5) Pare and mince the garlic.
6) Dice the... - 45.8361
Old English Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Soak kidney overnight in lightly salted water to cover; drain. Cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices; cut out tubes and white membrane. (Scissors do a neat, quick job.) Dice meat; place in large bowl.
2. Cut steak into 1/2-inch cubes; place in bowl with kidney;... - 41.5253
Swiss Steak Lucerne
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a knife and cut the steak into serving size pieces.
3) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and flour.
4) Pound the meat.
5) Turn the meat over and sprinkle with the remaining pepper, flour and salt. Pound... - 48.4327
1) Trim the beef fat, and cut the beef into cubes.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to boil and blanch the onion rings for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© beef, tomato, onion, celery, pimiento for 5 minutes or until beef... - 40.7431
French Baked Fish Steaks
Does eating good food make you happy, why not try this extremely delicious recipe for French Baked Fish Steaks? Relatively simple, this French Baked Fish Steaks doesn't take much of your time, but leaves you with utmost satisfaction of having made something... - 49.4468
Poached Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
1) Take a skillet and combine together all ingredients in it except salmon. Cook over high heat.
2) Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Add salmon and simmer, covered, for about 8 minutes or until fish begins to flake... - 44.2805
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge veal cubes in seasoned flour, coating all sides.
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add veal cubes and saute until lightly browned on all sides.
Add shallots... - 37.6119
Beef Zucchini And Tomato Kebabs
In an electric blender or food processor, whirl the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, paprika, cayenne pepper, cardamom, cumin, and coriander for 10 to 15 seconds.
Place the steak cubes in a bowl, pour in the yogurt mixture, and toss well.
Cover and... - 41.6794
Creole Seasoned Chicken And Beef Over Rice
Meaty paradise. An outstanding video to prepare a great variation of chicken and beef. This video sautes bite pieces of chicken, beef and mushroom with a flavorful creole and Italian seasoning. With the combination of asparagus, this dish incorporates a taste... - 105.867
Veal Stew Marsala
In 3-quart saucepan heat oil; add veal and brown on all sides.
Add onions and garlic and saute briefly, about 3 minutes (do not brown).
Add flour and stir until thoroughly combined; add remaining ingredients except peas and bring to a boil, stirring... - 35.7266
750g steak (your choice)
2 tbspn plain flour
1 large carrot (chopped)
1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
2 medium potatoes (chopped into 2cm squares)
1 onion (chopped)
2 beef stock cubes
1 tspn mixed herbs
salt and ground black pepper
1 cup water
3... - 44.69
Beef And Vegetable Stew
Trim excess fat from steak; cut meat into 1- inch pieces.
Combine all ingredients except flour and 2 tablespoons water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until meat is tender, stirring... - 38.691
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 109.87
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
In Dutch oven brown beef in diet margarine, Add the 1 1/2 cups hot wafer, the salt, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaves, garlic, paprika, pepper, and cloves.
Cook, covered, "1/4 hours; stir often.
Remove bay leaves; add vegetables.
Cook, covered, 30 to 45... - 43.2468
Place bacon on several layers of paper towel.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH.
Wrap bacon around circumference of cube steaks.
Secure with a toothpick.
Preheat browning dish 6 minutes.
Add bacon-wrapped cube steaks.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS... - 37.2287
Cut steak into small cubes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a glass bowl.
Add steak and stir to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or preferably overnight.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Arrange steak in a single layer on a... - 41.2555
Sirloin And Vegetable Kabobs
Trim fat from steak; cut steak into 1-inch cubes.
Remove and discard husks and silks from corn; cut corn into 1-inch pieces.
Combine barbecue sauce, beer, and garlic in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat and com; seal bag, and shake until meat and... - 37.5515
Peppered Mahi Fillet With Mango Salad
Its about a light meal for the day that does a great deal. A simple mahi fillet cooked to the tee with a brilliant salad to go with. Watch Ken get these fillets cooked! - 116.695
Cut meat into 6 pieces; pound till double in area (1/4-inch thick).
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
For stuffing, sprinkle bread cubes with remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
Top each piece of meat with stuffing and roll up lightly as for jelly roll;... - 34.2264
Italian Seafood Casserole
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients; saute 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, broth, and wine; bring to a boil.
Stir in scallops and... - 44.5296
Beef 'n' Barley Stew
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 cup water, the tomato paste, and broth mix, stirring to dissolve tomato paste. Add barley and stir to combine; cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 1/2 minutes.
2. Add... - 31.1501
Gingered Beef Stew
Combine meat and flour in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well to coat meat.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot; add meat mixture, and cook until meat is browned, stirring often.
Stir in onion;... - 38.5346
Pork And Apples With Stuffing
Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; arrange in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
In bowl combine gravy mix and sugar; break up lumps.
Stir in undrained apples; spoon over meat.
In bowl micro-cook celery in butter, covered, till tender, about 2 1/2... - 44.9132
Low Fat Beef Stew
In a 4-qt.
Dutch oven, brown beef in oil.
Add the next seven ingredients; cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add carrots and potatoes; cover and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Stir in peas; heat through. - 37.7425
Elaine's Beef Stroganoff
1) In the shortening, brown the meat in a saucepan. Add the celery and onions. Sauté till the contents are just tender.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4)... - 38.9002
Sweet Sour Beef And Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, brown the steak in oil.
2) Combine all the ingredients together in a slow cooker.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 4 to 6 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 41.494
Beef Vegetable Stew
Coat the meat in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onions and meat and fry for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the meat is evenly browned.
Gradually stir in the stock and bring to the boil.
Add the remaining vegetables, herbs and salt and... - 39.4853
Luau Veal Skewers
1) In a ceramic bowl, place the cubed veal and sprinkle with the vinegar and seasonings.
2) Cover the meat well with the drained pineapple juice.
3) Cover the bowl and place the veal in the refrigerator to marinate overnight or through out the day.
4)... - 38.7145
Texas Style Chili
In large skillet brown the steak cubes and garlic in hot oil; drain off excess fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add beef broth, 1 1/2 cups water, the sugar, oregano, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and bay leaves.
Reduce heat (220°.); simmer till meat is tender,... - 41.3831
Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the meat.
Lower heat add the vegetables and cook for about 3 minutes.
Transfer to a casserole and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Taste and adjust the seasoning, remove bay leaves, and... - 38.4113
Stuffed Veal Birds
1. In a large bowl, place the bread cubes, celery, seasonings, onions and melted butter. Mix well and add the milk to the bowl. Mix again
2. Prepare the meat by setting it down flat
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the stuffing on each piece of... - 43.7606
Beef And Artichokes
1. Put the meat in a bowl and sprinkle over the allspice, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Add 2 of the garlic cloves, chopped.
2. Pour over the wine and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 4 hours (not more than 24).
3. Heat the oil and fry the... - 33.4277
Shish Kabob In Foil
1)Thread the 6 skewers with steak, frankfurters, mushrooms and tomatoes, alternating each other.
2)Line the skewers on a large aluminum foil.
3)In a saucepan, mix Tabasco, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, onions and butter.
4)Bring... - 42.6591
On rack in broiling pan broil beef cubes, turning to brown all sides, until rare, about 6 minutes; set aside.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan heat oil; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add beef and curry powder and stir to combine; stir... - 35.0846
Quick And Easy Beef Stroganoff
1 Place meat, onion, and garlic in 10-inch glass ceramic skillet. Cover with glass lid or wax paper.
2 Microwave for 8 to 10 minutes on HIGH. Stir in broth, mushrooms and chives. Combine cornstarch and wine in small bowl until smooth; stir into broth.... - 35.1579
Two or three days ahead, spread steak on board and pound thin.
Cover with veal and pork cubes, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Add ginger and onions.
Fold steak over and sew edges to keep filling inside.
In dutch oven or large saucepan combine 1 cup... - 40.4556
Coat beef cubes with flour.
Combine beef, carrots, onions, potatoes, bay leaves, marjoram, salt and pepper in 3-quart casserole.
Stir in soups and water until well mixed.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 50 to 60 MINUTES on... - 45.6449
1) Rinse the tomatoes and mushrooms thoroughly.
2) Cut the pineapple slice into 3 pieces.
3) Preheat the grill on the highest setting.
4) In a large dish, crush the garlic in salt and combine with the olive oil.
5) Thread all the... - 45.9848
Goulash With Bell Peppers
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Pour in the oil, tilting the dish to make sure the base is evenly covered.
Add the beef cubes and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Turn the meat and cook for a further 2... - 44.0989
Tuna And Eggplant Kabobs
1. In a glass or ceramic bowl, combine the marinade ingredients and stir well.
2. Add tuna cubes to the marinade and mix well to coat
3. Let marinate for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally to keep the fish coated with the marinade.
4. Soak... - 44.0152
Microwave Beef Casserole
1) In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add in the cubed steak and saute till browned on all sides.
2) Next, add in the onions, celery, potato, courgette. Cook the mixture for about 2 minutes.
3) Add in the flour. Mix well. Follow this with mustard, beef... - 44.5852
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
1) In a bowl, place steak and pour teriyaki sauce on top. Coat evenly.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3) During the last hour of marinating add mushroom caps.
4) Meanwhile, cut a... - 40.5061