- » Healthy Crunchy Fish
Healthy Crunchy Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy crunchy fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy crunchy fish recipes.
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.118
You May Also Like!
Fish With Crunchy Vegetables
Fish With Crunchy Vegetables it is simply "Yum". The dash of lemon juce and salt gives the Fish With Crunchy Vegetables a divine taste. - 43.3426
Vietnamese Spring Rolls — Simple, Healthy & Easy To Make
1. In a shallow pan, pour in the warm water and dip rice wrap into it for 20 – 30 seconds.
2. Place the wrap over a chopping board and stuff with gem lettuce, place carrot, cucumber, burdock root, cilantro and cooked shrimp. Roll the wrap... - 0
Crunchy Herbed Halibut
A baked fish dish. Try this mouth-watering recipe of baked halibut in tasty herb rich bread crumbs. A true delight to watch, this video makes it look so easy. Just combine the breadcrumbs with preferred seasoning to makes a crunchy and flaky baked fish with... - 107.652
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 107.257
Crunchy Topped Cod
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Arrange the cod fillets in a wide, ovenproof dish.
2. Arrange the tomato slices on top. Mix together the breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, lemon rind and juice and the oil with seasoning to taste.
3. Spoon the crumb... - 31.0342
Crunchy Tuna Salad
Soften gelatin in water.
Add to heated asparagus soup.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper and sour cream.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in tuna, celery, cucumber, almonds and bell pepper.
Add a little green food... - 45.7463
Thai'd Up Tomato Salad
This is an easy Thai'd up salad.
Thai salads (Yams) are usually the hottest part of a Thai meal, but you can tame this salad by controlling the amount of minced chiles used.
For more gorgeous foodie photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoosvanrobin/ - 43.6694
Crunchy Seafood Salad
1. Drain all the 3 cans of seafood and discard the bony tissue from crab.
2. Mix with shrimp.
3. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the leftover ingredients, except tomato, and toss well.
5. Add seafood and toss again.
6.... - 45.4808
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 112.887
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.7915