- » Healthy Croissant
Healthy Croissant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy croissant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy croissant recipes.
Shrimp Newburg En Croissant
Melt butter or margarine in a medium skillet.
Crush garlic with flat side of a knife, keeping garlic in 1 piece.
Add garlic and shrimp to skillet.
Saute over medium heat until shrimp turn bright pink.
Remove shrimp; set aside.
Remove and discard garlic.
Add... - 40.3598
Whole Wheat Croissants Pt 2 Of 3
Part 2 in a 3 part series.Make sublimely tasty and relatively healthy whole wheat croissants and savory laminated dough pastries. - 0
Whole Wheat Croissants Pt 1 Of 3
Part 1 in a 3 part series. Make sublimely tasty and relatively healthy whole wheat croissants and savory laminated dough pastries. - 0
Betty's Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwiches
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwich.
This is similar to a sandwich I ordered when we recently ate lunch at The Julep Cup Restaurant in Lexington, Kentucky. - 0
1) Cut a piece of foil, enough big to place bread slice on.
2) Cut the sides of the bread and slice the bread into half diagonally.
3) Place the bread slices over a foil piece.
4) Roll each slice very thinly.
5) In a bowl, beat together... - 34.8068
Low Carb Baked Croissants
Looking for a healthy croissants recipe? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy croissants that taste just like regular croissants and pack much less calories and carbs. Enjoy! - 115.001
Turkey Curry Croissants
Drain and chop peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid.
In a medium mixing bowl combine peaches, turkey or chicken, celery, and raisins.
In a small mixing bowl stir together cream cheese, curry powder, and reserved peach liquid till smooth.
Pour over turkey... - 43.7823
Crescent Apple Pastries
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Stir until apples are well coated.
Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon apple mixture onto center of each triangle.
Fold 3 points of dough over filling, overlapping... - 45.2629
Healthy Chicken Salad With Apples Walnuts
Do you wish to get healthy with the salad way? Here is a quick salad comprising of apples, walnuts and chicken. It is simple and super tasty. Watch the video for the directions and tips from the chef. The salad is absolutely easy and healthy. - 105.159
Restaurant-style Chicken Salad Sandwich
If you have always yearned to make delectable chicken salad sandwich just like any upscale restaurant, here is your chance to master the trick. Great for supper, you can make some extra salad to fill your lunch box for the next day. Stream the video to master... - 110.688
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Arrange sliced pepperoni and mozzarella in biscuits.
3) Place inside the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
4) Serve the dish by adding a bowl of salad. - 31.7493
Elegant Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Horizontally divide the croissant in half, with the help of a serrated knife.
2) Place the croissant halves on a baking sheet in cut-side up position.
3) Place the baking sheet inside broiler to lightly brown the pieces for about 1... - 43.4039
A Special Seafood Dinner
1. Break greens into salad bowl. Wash cherry tomatoes; cut in half; add to greens. Refrigerate until serving.
2. Preheat oven to 425F.
3. Arrange the potato puffs on cookie sheet.
4. Wrap croissants loosely in foil.
5. In a medium... - 42.5387
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
An Elegant Seafood Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a medium saucepan, add 1 cup of water and bring to boil. Add de-stemmed greens and wax beans that have been cut into 2-inch pieces. Simmer covered for 5 minutes.
3) In a medium skillet, add water,... - 41.7435
A Company Brunch
1. Wash red pepper, stem, seed and remove ribs. Slice it into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2. Wipe and slice mushrooms into ¼ inch thick slices.
3. Reserve four asparagus spears whole and break remaining spears into thirds.
4. In medium bowl, whisk... - 41.5215
Curried Cauliflower And Peas Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, cauliflower, peas, onion, ginger and garlic mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper and salt and cook... - 109.442
Smoked Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400°F
2) Into a baking tin, arrange the fish fillets and pour ½ pint of the milk
3) 3)Plop in spoonfuls of butter around the dish, also put the bay leaf on top
4) Bake for 15-2ominutes at
5) Once baked pour of the... - 46.8219
Classic Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Soften butter without melting.
3. In a bowl cream butter and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
4. Spoon the mixture into waxed paper and roll to make 12 x 6-inch rectangle.
5. Chill for 1 hour.
6. In a bowl add... - 43.6747
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot, 400°F, 200°c, gas mark 6.
2. Grease a baking tray and keep it aside for later use.
3. Mix yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in some warm water and leave it for 10 - 15 minutes.
4. Combine 1 cup milk,... - 44.4223