- » Healthy Crispy Fish Rice
Healthy Crispy Fish Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy crispy fish rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy crispy fish rice recipes.
Thai Chicken Salad With Crispy Rice. Healthy Chicken Salad
Chicken is commonly found even in salads in Asian cuisines and here is an easy Thai recipe using it. Check out the chef making Chicken Salad with cooked crispy brown rice and other common ingredients. Fulfilling and flavorful! - 79.5368
Crispy Fried Mandarin Fish
1) Cut 4 or 5 deep diagonal slashes on each side of the fish to help it cook more quickly.
2) Marinate the fish for 15 minutes with ginger, chopped spring onion, pepper and rice wine. Drain fish and scrape off any pieces of the... - 46.9457
Fisherman's Crispy Coating
In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cereal, flour, cornmeal and seasonings, dip the fish fillets into egg mixture, then coat with cereal mixture.
In a large skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil over... - 35.8012
Prepare a marinade with refined flour, rice flour, ginger garlic paste, eggs, lemon juice, red chili powder, salt. Add some water to adjust the consistency of the marinade (The marinade should have a thick coating consistency.
Marinate the fish fillets with... - 34.4989
This is one of the tasty and easy to make fish fry recipe from Mangalore, Karnataka. - 40.2664
Paalappam is fermented bread prepared using coconut milk and rice. It is usually served as a breakfast item with beef, chicken, or fish curry. - 34.0798
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 42.0251
Rockfish With Blueberry Salsa
Hot weather calls for eating light meals. Watch this impressive video that shares an excellent recipe for a delicious rockfish and blueberry salsa with fresh summer vegetables. The chef presents the recipe so well that it makes the video interesting to watch... - 108.421
Quick Crispy Salmon
If you think that cooking fish is complicated, the crispy salmon will make you change your mind! - 128.766
A Lighter Southern Meal
Paula Deen is trying to get healthy and asked for a lighter Southern dish. This is a tutorial for a Hoppin' John Salad w/ a light vinaigrette topped w/ Pecan Encrusted Tilapia. - 84.3184
Want to learn more such delectable Thai recipes? Then, visit the website at
www.thaifoodtonight. - 30.9099
Fish Cooked In Tomato Gravy
Fish Cooked in Tomato Gravy is simply delicious and goes well along with plain rice,idiappams or naan. - 46.6681
Appam is a traditional breakfast in Kerala. It is crispy on the edges and soft in the center. Usually served with vegetable stew, it is very well complimented by fish curry or egg curry. - 0
Shark En Brochette
1. Take an ice cold saline solution prepared by dissolving 1 cup salt in 1 gallon water. Allow shark meat to soak in this solution for 2 hours before cooking.
2. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice with thyme, pepper, oil, parsley and salt.... - 45.6254
Salmon Poke Recipe - Hawaiian Classics
Poke is a popular Hawaiian dish made with raw or slightly seared fish like tuna, or in this case, salmon. The fish is cubed and tossed together with a light soy seasoning with sesame and seaweed. It's very refreshing and extremely delicious. Here's a version... - 122.321
Baked Beans And Beef Bacon
This recipe is for all those who prefer low oil in these dishes. Baked beans and beef bacon is so simple to prepare that even a first-time cook can make it with élan. This dish goes well with plain rice, fish or beef. - 111.587
Marinated Seafood Salad With Asparagus
1. Start by trimming the asparagus spears, take a sharp knife and use it to trim away any dark parts of the salmon and bass, also take the fish and cut it into thin slices
2. In a skillet, lay them in a single layer, then add water to... - 46.9097
1) Slice the okra into thin slices, set aside.
2) Cut the meat into bite size pieces, set aside if using.
3) In a food processor, place the onion and grind well.
4) Chop the tomatoes, coarsely and dice the melon.
5) In a non-stick pan,... - 37.8725
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125