- » Healthy Crispy Cookies
Healthy Crispy Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy crispy cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy crispy cookies recipes.
Triple Oat Cookies
A trio of oats- large-flake oats, steel-cut oats, and oat bran- makes these cookies just about as oaty as you can get. - 127.034
Healthy Oat Cookies
For all the health freaks, here's a recipe that is too good to be missed. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare these Healthy Oat Cookies. The snack is packed with the goodness of oats, muesli and cranberries. These cookies are ideal to... - 117.027
Organic Macadamia Nutty Coconut Cookies
Would like to enjoy a romantic afternoon with some gourmet tea and fresh homemade cookies - well that is going to be most awesome way to spend quality time with your dear ones. Watch this video, to learn the easy recipe of Macadamia nutty coconut cookies.... - 116.039
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies is a gift for the vegans. Who said that the vegan snacks have to be tasteless, eh? This is super delish. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Bon Appétit! - 114.984
Organic Double Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Baking up for festival or any personal occasion - here is a super healthy recipe for chocolate cookies which has double chocolate and crunchy walnuts. Once baked, these are surely going to steal the show. Follow the chef and recreate by yourself. It's easy... - 114.466
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 112.901
Healthy Organic Coconutty Cookies
Wondering how to bake coconut cookies by yourself - this recipe video will present you the process of baking the cookies. It does not take much time and when it's done you can get a nice aroma of baked coconut in all over your house. Check out the video and... - 111.297
Organic Hemp Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Thinking of some healthy, organic cookies - it's better you bake them in your own oven, instead of buying. It's much simple and also reliable, as you know what all ingredients are being used. One such recipe is this organic hemp chocolate cookie recipe. Once... - 111.03
Organic Date Cookies
Do you know, you can make these cookies so easily and so quickly that you can go for a second round baking… not kidding - these organic date cookies are real goodies packed with plenty of nutrition. Follow the chef closely in the video, to learn about the... - 109.579
Lemon Drop Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add in the egg and lemon zest beat until well combined.
3. Add the Bisquick and continue mixing until stiff dough is formed.
4.... - 108.676
Organic Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter cookies - are you too fond of these cookies? Well here is an easy recipe which will guide you through the process of baking. The chef in this video uses all organic ingredients, so you can be rest assured about the health content. - 108.563
Butter Pecan Cookies
These Gluten-Free Butter Pecan Cookies are not only delicious, they’re also very easy to throw together. With just a few basic ingredients, these scrumptious cookies mimic the flavor of butter pecan ice cream. And considering the high price of gluten free... - 105.071
Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl take oats, carob chips, Choco protein powder, egg white, almond butter and truvia. Combine well all the ingredients.
3. Spray down cookie sheet with olive oil spray.
4. Roll cookies in... - 104.791
Organic Chocolate Chip Almond Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar take egg, almond flour, milk, baking powder, whole cane sugar and vanilla.
3. Process the mixture for a few minutes.
4. Stir in almonds and chocolate chips in the... - 96.6809
Crispy Date Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375° and grease a cookie sheet
2. In a large pan, combine the dates with the first ½ cup of granulated sugar, water and 1/4th teaspoon of salt. Bring this mixture to the boil and then reduce heat. Cover this mixture and... - 46.3747
Chocolate And Nuts Cookies
Mix peanut butter, baking butter and sugar using an electric beater. Beat it into a smooth paste.
Add 1 beated egg to the above paste and beat it for another 5 minutes.
Mix the baking powder and salt to the flour. Add the flour to the sugar and butter... - 42.1374