- » Healthy Crispy Asian Fish
Healthy Crispy Asian Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy crispy asian fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy crispy asian fish recipes.
Fish Fry.( Pomfort).
Its a fry fish, specially for pomfort . Its taken as a starter with garlic sauce. - 39.9897
You May Also Like!
Crispy Baked Fish
1 Preheat the oven to 500°F. Coat a wire rack with the cooking spray, place the rack on a baking sheet, and set aside. Pat dry the fish fillets on paper toweling.
2 In a medium-size shallow dish, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, oregano, salt, and... - 27.7661
Crispy Baked Scrod With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine the yogurt, peach jam, mustard, vinegar and parsley (if using), and stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°
3. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a shallow bowl, beat the... - 36.7563
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 121.734
Crusty Oven Baked Fish
This Crusty oven baked fish is so delicious ! Enjoy this crispy fish bake as an appetizer or snack with savory sauces and let me know if you like it !Your suggestions for this Crusty oven baked fish are welcome ! - 41.1477
Escabeche - Filipino Sweet And Sour Fish
1. Salt the fish.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a shallow frying pan and fry the fish until the skin on both sides is crispy. Set aside.
3. For the sauce, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan.
4. Saute the garlic in it.
5. Add the onions... - 89.1288
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 50.537
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 52.117