- » Healthy Creamy Italian Seafood
Healthy Creamy Italian Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy creamy italian seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy creamy italian seafood recipes.
You May Also Like!
Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti
Pasta recipes are great when you need something on the dinner table in a jiffy, Our recipe for Easy Creamy Seafood Spaghetti is loaded with clams, shrimp, and artichokes. Its creamy flavor will have you spinning your fork to pick up every last bite. - 101.625
Pappardelle In Creamy Tomato Sauce With Seafood
1 ln a 12 inch nonstickskillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add the tomatoes, sugar, and cinnamon and cook, uncovered, for 12 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in the clam juice and cook 3 minutes... - 41.4725
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan; place over medium heat.
Cover and bring just to a simmer; reduce heat to low, and keep warm (Do not boil.)
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic,... - 42.4711
Scallops With Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet of 10 inches and heat oil in it.
2) Place the scallops in it and turn the heat to medium-high cooking them for 3 minutes by turning occasionally until they turn light brown. Remove and keep them aside.
3) Add the garlic and... - 46.251
Creamy Crab Fettuccine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut crabmeat into bite-size pieces. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon margarine in large... - 36.9491
Alfredo Sauce With Salmon
Alfredo sauce is famous today for several ingredients, such as shrimp, turkey, but also for salmon. Main inspiration has been this salmon fillets recipe, - 38.9448
Scampi A La Waxman
1. Take a pan and heat olive oil in it.
2. Lightly sauté the scampi before removing it from heat.
3. Saute the following exactly in this order now:-
4. The shallots until they turn soft.
5. The mushrooms.
6. Increase flame to medium heat and add the... - 44.9601
Antipasto Tuna Mould
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of the cold water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water, then add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Mix in remaining 2 cups cold water, the vinegar, and hot pepper seasoning.
Chill... - 43.6438