- » Healthy Cranberry Bread
Healthy Cranberry Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy cranberry bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy cranberry bread recipes.
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray two 7 3/8-x-3 5/8-inch loaf pans with vegetable oil.
Combine first six dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in... - 38.0944
Cranberry Cobblestone Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease a stoneware loaf pan with oil
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix cranberries and orange zest.
4. On a lightly floured surface unroll dough and cut into 16 rolls.
5. Cut each roll into... - 48.4659
Orange Cranberry Bread
Combine first 7 ingredients, mix well and set aside.
Combine eggs, orange juice & mayonnaise in small bowl, mix thoroughly.
Stir this mix into the flour mixture until flour is well moistened.
Fold in cranberries; pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350... - 39.1404
1 Sift together flour,baking soda,baking powder and salt.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs and sugar until well blended.Stir in the butter,milk and rosewater.
3 Stir in the flour until it is just moistened, then stir in the cranberries and... - 45.7672
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, buttermilk, egg substitute, and honey.
3. In a large bowl, sift the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
4. Add the... - 45.3869
Cranberry Orange Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Mix the flour, soda, baking powder and sugar to create a batter before keeping it aside.
3) Make the orange juice increase to ¾ cup by adding boiling water to it; add the butter and melt it... - 49.0673
Cranberry Anadama Bread
In electric blender, combine cranberries, honey, 1/3 cup orange juice and orange rind.
Process very briefly— only until cranberries are coarsely chopped.
Sprinkle yeast over lukewarm water and allow to soften for 10 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine 1/3... - 44.6269
Indian Cranberry Bread
1 In a large bowl, stir together the yeast, water, and molasses.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Beat in the all-purpose flour, milk powder, and salt until smooth.
Stir in the whole-wheat flour and cornmeal until a soft dough forms.
Knead until smooth... - 43.6734
Poppy Seed Cranberry Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt.
Combine the egg, milk, butter, vanilla and lemon peel; add to dry ingredients, beating on low speed just until moistened.
Fold in cranberries.
Pour into a greased 8-in x 4-in x... - 42.0948
Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Combine pumpkin, 3/4 cup brown sugar, milk, oil, and egg in a bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended.... - 37.5581