- » Healthy Coffee Almond Cake
Healthy Coffee Almond Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy coffee almond cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy coffee almond cake recipes.
Fruit And Almond Coffee Cake
Chop the candied fruits and place in a small mixing bowl.
Add the almonds and 1 tablespoon flour and toss until fruits and almonds are coated.
Blend 1/4 cup sugar with the cinnamon.
Sift 2 cups flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
Cream the butter,... - 44.3053
Healthy Hearty Coffee Cake
Beat together margarine, honey and yoghurt.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda.
Stir in dates, almonds and raisins.
Pour half the batter in greased tube pan.
Sprinkle with 1 to 2 tsp cinnamon.
Cover with reserved batter.
Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. - 38.9923
Almond Twist Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Melt 1/4 cup butter in small skillet. Add ground almonds and zwieback; saute until butter is absorbed and mixture is golden-brown (be careful not to scorch).
2. Turn into bowl. Add brown sugar, egg white and almond extract, mixing well.
3.... - 47.8967
Almond Raisins Coffee Cake
Heat and stir milk and butter just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter almost melts.
Insert steel blade.
Add 2 cups flour, the yeast, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Process with 2 or 3 on/off turns.
Add half the milk mixture; process with 4 on/off turns; Add... - 45.6168
Down Home Streusel Coffee Cake
Place butter in large mixing bowl.
If necessary, MICROWAVE 20 SECONDS on '5' to soften.
Cream sugar with butter until fluffy.
Beat in eggs and almond extract.
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
Pour all coffee cake mixture in pan.
MICROWAVE 6... - 43.601
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, or 2 baking pans, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, shortening, baking powder, vanilla, almond extract and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until... - 43.6943
Pineapple Crisscross Coffee Cake
Soften active dry yeast in warm water (110°) or compressed yeast in lukewarm water (85°).
Combine scalded milk, sugar, salt, and shortening in bowl: cool to lukewarm.
Add about 2 cups of the flour and mix well.
Add softened yeast, eggs, and lemon peel and... - 42.1396
Pineapple Buttercrumb Coffee Cake
Drain the pineapple well and reserve 1/2 cup tidbits.
Blend the butter with sugar and flavorings in a bowl until light, then beat in the egg.
Sift the flour with baking powder and salt and add to sugar mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in remaining... - 42.1371
Traditional Fruit Cake
Traditional Fruit Cake is an amazingly easy baked dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this delicious Fruit Cake to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 47.3613
Apple Date Coffee Cake
1. In a medium saucepan combine apples, dates, granulated sugar, and water. Cook and stir the mixture over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till apples are tender and liquid is absorbed. Set apple-date mixture aside to cool.
2. Grease a baking sheet; set... - 39.4111
Coffee Layer Cake
Cream the fat and sugar until very light and add the eggs one at a time with a dessertsp. of flour— beat well.
Sift the flour, baking-powder and coffee powder and fold lightly into the mixture with the milk.
Pour into 2 greased sandwich tins and spread... - 40.6153
Raspberry Cheese Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of Springform Pan; set aside.
Prepare crust: Combine flour and 3/4 cup sugar in Batter Bowl.
With Pastry Blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture.
To... - 48.211
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Cream the butter and sugar.
Add beaten eggs.
Sift the dry ingredients together and add them alternately with the milk.
Put this in a round, well-greased baking pan.
Mix the topping ingredients and sprinkle the cake with the mixture.
Bake the cake at 375°F... - 39.7835
Coffee Cream Cake
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Prepare Sponge Cake batter.
Spread batter evenly into greased and lined jell roll pan.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Turn cake out onto wax paper and remove lining paper.
Leave to cool, then cut into 3 even strips lengthwise.
Blend... - 41.3537
Quick Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 7 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, 6 tablespoons butter, 4 tablespoons of the sugar, and Vi teaspoon salt till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed with mixer for 1/4 minute, scraping... - 41.6164
Spring Time Coffee Cake
In a saucepan, combine strawberries, rhubarb and sugar; let stand for 15 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and water; stir into the fruit mixture.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Cool to room temperature.
Combine... - 43.3298
Basic Coffee Cake Dough
1. In small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Add sugar, salt and butter, stirring until butter is melted. Let cool to lukewarm (a drop sprinkled on wrist will not feel warm).
2. If possible, check temperature... - 36.2468
California Poppy Coffee Cake
Coffee Cake In a large bowl, combine sugar, scalded milk, eggs, salt and cardamom; beat until smooth.
Add butter and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Sprinkle yeast into warm water; stir until dissolved.
Add yeast liquid and 1 cup flour to dough; beat 3... - 45.3239
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl blend butter and sugar to make it creamy.
3. Add flavoring and mix.
4. Put flour, salt and nuts in the mixture and stir well.
5. Divide the dough in two parts.
6. Add red food coloring to... - 43.601
Delicious Fruit Cake
This delicious fruit cake is made with a medley of spices, fruits and almonds along with a generous amount of cold coffee. Baked with cake flour, sugar and eggs, the fruit cake comes out rich tasting and very flavorful. It is perfect for winter holidays and... - 50.4586
Mocha Almond Fudge Torte
1. Toast almonds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden (3 to 5 minutes); stir often. Transfer almonds to a bowl; set aside.
2. In a food processor or a large bowl, combine the 8-ounce (230-g) package cream cheese, 1/4 cup (30 g) of the... - 32.6598
Very Easy Kugelhopf
1. Grease an 8-cup fancy tube mold generously with butter or margarine; sprinkle surface evenly with almonds.
2. Beat sweet coffee-cake batter 25 strokes; stir in raisins. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
3. Cover pan with towel. Let rise in a warm place, away... - 27.8582
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Soak the raisins in the rum for about 1/2 hour.
3) Drain and squeeze the raisins dry.
4) Sprinkle the yeast and the pinch of sugar into the water.
5) Let the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes; stir to dissolve... - 45.725
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 49.5852
Crystallized Candied Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Butter a deep 7-inch round cake tin. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spices and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and beat... - 49.785
This Jolakaka is an amazing Christmas sponge cake from Iceland ! Try this fruity and nutty iced loaf for this coming Christmas. This Jolakaka is a delicious gift from Iceland to us. - 47.9294
Dark Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 275-300 degree.
2) Cream shortening with sugar and stir in beaten eggs, coffee, and molasses.
3) Mix well, add spices to flour, and then stir in the mixture.
4) Stir in fruit and jam.
5) Take 2 pans, grease, and divide... - 51.1888
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.0937
Black Fruit Cake
The fruits and nuts should be prepared a day ahead as follows: sliver the citron, lemon, and orange peel into very thin strips; cut the cherries in half and the pineapple in thin wedges.
Pick over the raisins and currants to eliminate stray stems... - 44.9238
Rich Fruit Cake
1) In a Pyrex casserole, mix the first 7 ingredients together, then cover and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes.
2) Then keep aside to cool.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda together.
4) In a small bowl, beat the egg,... - 47.0892
Mocha Almond Roll
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 X 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with parchment or waxed paper; thoroughly grease with shortening.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; reserve.
Beat eggs at high speed until foamy, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
On... - 45.3913
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 44.8823
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Butter a 8-inch cake tin. Line the bottom with a buttered non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl of hot water, add in the cocoa to make a paste. Let it cool.
4) In a second bowl, add in butter and... - 45.8035
Polish Easter Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl and cream butter and sugar in it until it becomes fluffy and light.
3. Add in 5 of the egg yolks in a very gradual pace and whisk the mixture well after each single addition.
4.... - 47.4924
Can't Fail Hot Choc Souffles
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Generously butter 6 x 200ml ramekin dishes, then dust both the base and sides with the ground almonds.
2. Break up the chocolate into a large heatproof bowl, then pour over the coffee or liqueur. Melt the chocolate in the... - 43.3993
1. In small bowl, combine raisins, brandy and lemon peel; toss lightly to mix well; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 cup granulated sugar; let cool to lukewarm.
3. If possible,... - 49.5188
Hungarian Chocolate Gateau
1. With greaseproof paper, line two 9.5”, straight sided sandwich tins
2. Keep a large deep bowl over a pan of hot water and whisk eggs and sugar into the bowl until thick; whisk the coffee essence in too, take off from the hot water... - 46.9816