- » Healthy Coconut Shrimp
Healthy Coconut Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy coconut shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy coconut shrimp recipes.
Low Carb Coconut Shrimp
Spice up your ordinary dinner fare with coconut shrimp! Crunchy, flavorful and aromatic, coconut shrimp prepares quickly and quite easily sans any exotic ingredients. Succulent, deep-fried shrimp enrobed in light tempura like coconut-flavored batter truly... - 113.847
Coconut Shrimp And Fruit On A Skewer
To all you seafood lovers chef Jenny has the perfect seafood dish for you. Check out the video if the yummy and delicious Coconut Shrimp and Fruit on a Skewer Kabobs. A delicious appetzier which hardly takes up a few minutes to prepare. Everyone should... - 79.4656
Coconut Scented Shrimp Broth
Marrying Indian and Chinese influences, Chef-Owner Vik Lulla of I-Chin makes a fresh and flavorful shrimp broth. - 16.5807
You May Also Like!
Gourmet Style Coconut Shrimp Soup
Pound or chop to a paste the shallots, garlic, anchovy paste, sugar, soy sauce, pepper, salt, coriander, Ac'cent, and Tabasco.
Blend with the coconut milk and cream.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add the shrimp and lemon rind; cook 5 minutes. - 35.7035
Shrimp Salad With Coconut Oil Vinaigrette
Love including seafood in your diet? This recipe will really come handy. Watch the chef prepare this very very flavorful Shrimp Salad with Coconut Oil Vinaigrette Dressing. This salad makes for a great side dish. It is sure worth a try. - 80.593
Heat cooking oil to 325Â°-350Â°.
Beer Batter: Prepare beer batter by mixing all the beer batter ingredients.
Dredge shrimp in flour; shake off excess.
Holding shrimp by the tail, dip them individually in the batter, shake off excess and then dip into the... - 36.1114
Coconut Shrimp is the perfect party appetizer, and easier to make than you might think! Let's get started on this toasty recipe! - 0
1) In a non-stick pan melt half the butter sautÃ© the almonds and coconut until light brown.
2) Cool and remove in a bowl.
3) In a skillet, sautÃ© the shrimps for 4 minutes.
4) Add salt, tobacco, coconut cream, currants and... - 38.7288
Baked Coconut Shrimp
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place the apricot preserves, one tablespoon of the lime juice and the mustard
2. Mix well
3. Cook the mixture on low heat stirring occasionally until the apricot preserves melt and combine to form a sauce
4. Cool and... - 47.5381
Curried Coconut Shrimp Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add curry powder and stir a little.
3) Add coconut and combine well.
4) Cook the coconut by stirring, until it turns lightly toasted.
5) Transfer the coconut in a bowl, and place aside.
6) In... - 39.9334
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 117.747
Coconut Curry Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the coconut in a shallow baking pan and toast it in the oven, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside. Spread the walnuts in another shallow baking pan and toast them, stirring frequently,... - 34.6262