- » Healthy Coconut Macaroon
Healthy Coconut Macaroon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy coconut macaroon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy coconut macaroon recipes.
Vegan Coconut Cacao Macaroons
This video is a creation of MadelineEyer. You can visit MadelineEyer for complete recipes, and more videos. - 77.2117
Healthy And Tasty Coconut Macaroons
A wonderful dessert-time standby, coconut macaroons with their crackly outer layer and chewy inside makes for a real traditional holiday treat. Relatively simple to make, coconut macaroons are gluten-free treats that can be made more healthy by substituting... - 86.9122
Macaroons With Coconut And Chocolate
Are you fond of cookie? Here are the best coconut chocolate cookie ever. Watch this impressive video and make these delicious macaroons at home. The video is step-wise and nicely explained. So next time you plan to throw a party for kids make sure you make... - 106.708
Coconut Almond Macaroons
Macaroons to be stashed away whenever you feel like snacking! These macaroons are detail oriented! So watch the video and watch the aubergine chef make these coconutty macaroons! - 73.8834
In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour and salt.
Stir in egg whites and vanilla; mix well.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
Bake at 325° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack - 27.863
1. Mix the cream, sweetener and extracts. Add the coconut, mix well and let stand for one hour. If mixture feels dry to the touch after one hour, add a little more cream.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Whip egg whites until it peaks. Fold into coconut... - 34.974
Line baking-sheets with non-stick silicone paper or rice paper.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then whisk in the caster sugar to make a meringue; gently fold in the granulated sugar and coconut.
Spoon about 20 small mounds of the mixtute on to the... - 38.2381
Coconut And Oat Macaroons
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening to make it light and creamy.
3. Put sugar slowly and blend until frothy.
4. Put eggs and blend well.
5. Sieve flour, soda, baking powder and salt together.
6. Once done, transfer... - 47.0041
Gluten Free Chocolate And Coconut Macaroons
If you are looking for some gluten free dessert/ snack recipes, here is one for you. Watch this video here and learn how to make White Chocolate and Coconut Macaroons. Made easily by using some simple ingredients, they are gluten free and oh so delicious.. - 111.186
1. Combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 1 minute on HIGH. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Drop macaroons by teaspoonfuls onto preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 3 1/2 to... - 29.2347
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat eighteen 2 1/4 inch muffin cups with the cooking spray or insert cupcake liners.
Sift the flourand baking powder onto a sheet of wax paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer set... - 42.7388
Frozen Cherry Macaroon Dessert
Place steel blade in work bowl; add cookies.
Process till finely crushed; remove.
Reinsert steel blade; add cherries.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped; add to crumbs.
Reinsert steel blade; add one-fourth of the ice cream.
Process till... - 36.272
Chocolate Macaroon Cupcakes
In a small bowl beat egg white and vanilla till soft peaks form (tips curl).
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
Fold in coconut.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Line 12 muffin cups with paper bake... - 34.2431
Real Chocolate Macaroons
1. Place egg whites in a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until mixture is thick and glossy.
2. Fold cocoa powder and coconut into egg whites. Drop tablespoons of mixture onto greased baking trays and bake at... - 26.0625
Cocoa Corn Flake Macaroons
1. Start oven, set at Slow, 300° F. Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper and rub with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the egg whites stiff. Combine the cocoa, sugar and salt and gradually add to the egg whites, beating until smooth and well beaten. Fold in... - 28.7559
Brown Sugar Corn Flake Kisses Or Macaroons
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a cookie sheet lightly with margarine or shortening.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a skillet; add the sugar and stir until it is dissolved. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
3. Add the... - 33.4232
Macaroon Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat together the ricotta cheese, sugar and egg white until smooth! Stir in the coconut and coconut extract.
Set the filling aside.
To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray 18 cupcake cups with... - 50.8007
Apple Macaroon Dessert
Arrange apples in 9" pie plate.
Combine 1/2 c.sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
Top with pecans and coconut.
Cream butter until fluffy.
Gradually beat in 1/2 c.sugar.
Add egg, flour and vanilla; mix well.
Spread over apple mixture.
Bake in 350° oven... - 41.062
Almond Macaroon Brownies
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate and butter until melted; stir until smooth.
Whisk in sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
Add flour and chopped almonds; mix well.
Spread into a greased 8-in square baking pan.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese,... - 46.4206
Carob Hazelnut Macaroons
1. Whisk egg whites until soft peaks form. Add sugar, a spoonful at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is of meringue consistency.
2. Beat egg yolks with carob powder and lightly fold through egg white mixture. Stir in coconut and... - 29.0204
1) In a bowl, sift in all the dry ingredients and combine well.
2) In another bowl, add butter to cream. Stir in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
4) Fold in coconut with a... - 49.4033
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 1/4 cup sugar in a shallow dish. In a large bowl, beat butter and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in molasses and egg until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with... - 39.1285
Peanut Butter Macaroons
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix the corn flakes, oats, flour, coconut and sugar together.
3) With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the peanut butter until the mixture is well blended.
4) In a small... - 43.5886
Pour 2 cups water into an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till hot, 4 to 4 1/2 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix first three ingredients; divide mixture and press lightly into two 6-ounce custard cups.
Mix egg, milk, sugar, flavoring, and dash salt;... - 35.0816
Vegan Anti Aging Summer Sipper
Looking for a healthy and refreshing summer drink? Then try the one detailed in this video. The recipe is completely vegan and promises to be healthy and have an anti aging effect on the skin! - 92.4398
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 45.0528
Blueberry Peach Crumble
Place macaroons on a baking sheet.
Bake at 275° for 25 minutes.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add macaroons, and process until coarsely chopped.
Combine chopped macaroons, 1/2 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, and brown sugar in a medium... - 43.1315
Highland Mist Dessert
In a medium-sized bowl blend together whipped topping and almond extract.
Fold in crumbled macaroons and chopped cherries.
Chill about 30 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with toasted almonds. - 29.31
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.1737