- » Healthy Coconut Cake
Healthy Coconut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy coconut cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy coconut cake recipes.
Chocolate Cake In A Mug
No need for an oven when you have chocolate no bake dessert recipes handy! With this recipe for Cake in a Cup from Dorothy Delaney, have a chocolate cake ready in just about 5 minutes. Made without flour, milk or eggs, this chocolate desserts idea is one of... - 72.5657
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 104.731
Healthy Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse
1. Take out coconut cream from the coconut milk and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. In a bowl take freeze coconut milk, add in vanilla extract, cocoa powder and sugar.
3. Mix all the ingredients with the help of a fork.
4. Spread... - 96.9444
Cherry Coconut Coffee Cake
1. Take an 8-inch round glass cake dish in microwave oven and soften the butter in it. Stir in the brown sugar, cherries, coconut, walnuts and blend it well. Spread the mixture evenly throughout the dish.
2. Take a small mixer bowl and combine... - 43.1992
Fresh Coconut Cake
Cream shortening and gradually beat in sugar.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Fold in coconut and egg whites.
Pour into loaf pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches) lined with greased wax paper.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350° F.) for about 45... - 44.1872
Carrot Walnut Coconut Balls
Got a sweet tooth ? Watch this video and prepare a fabulous and moist dessert with carrots, walnuts and coconut. This moist and nutty dessert is bound to become a family tradition and is a handsome change from the normal dessert made with carrot. Rolled into... - 115.237
Coconut Nut Bars
Beat eggs, add sifted sugar gradually and blend thoroughly.
Add vanilia and flour, baking powder and salt which have been sifted together.
Add chopped coconut and nuts.
Spread over the above, baked mixture and bake in a 325Â° F oven 20 minutes.
Sprinkle top... - 35.5595
Strawberry Coconut Coffee Cake
1. To make the topping, combine all of the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. Place the skim milk and the 1/4 cup of coconut in a food processor or blender, and blend at high speed for one minute, or until creamy. Set... - 38.7385
Topping: Mix and set aside until needed.
Cake Batter: Whip egg whites to soft peaks; reserve.
Beat egg yolks, coconut milk and oil together.
Blend liquids into cake mix gradually.
Fold whites gently into batter.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan... - 40.7946