- » Healthy Cinnamon Roll
Healthy Cinnamon Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy cinnamon roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy cinnamon roll recipes.
Low Carb Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line the cookie sheet with the parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl take egg white and cream of tartar. Beat with electric mixer on high for 6 minutes.
4. In another mixing bowl take egg yolk add in... - 104.618
Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
1. In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, almond flour, cream, eggs, vanilla extract, and baking powder until smooth.
2. Add water until it reaches right consistency. Set aside.
3. Preheat the pan on medium heat.
4. In a small bowl,... - 101.332
Gluten- Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins & Fresh Juice
Graziella the Fit Foodie is back in 2013 with some exciting changes and a scrumptious cinnamon roll muffin that's gluten- free. Served up with a thirst quenching vitamin- packed juice, this is one episode you don't want to miss! - 0
You May Also Like!
Cinnamon-Oatmeal Rolls is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. An easy to prepare roll recipe, Cinnamon-Oatmeal Roll is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 46.2774
Cinnamon Oatmeal Rolls
Combine 1/2 cup flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine water, 1/4 cup milk, and 2 tablespoons margarine in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until margarine melts.
Let cool to 120° to 130°.
Add milk... - 47.3561
Quick Cinnamon Rolls
Prepare dough as above and pat into thin rectangle.
Cover with melted butter and sugar which has been mixed with cinnamon.
Roll like a jelly roll and cut into slices.
Place in cake pan and brush tops with butter.
Bake at 450 degrees until brown.
Serves 4 to 6. - 32.0091
Quick Cinnamon Rolls
Mix flour, baking powder & salt.
Cut in fat with knife.
Mixing with knife, add milk.
When soft dough forms, pat it out on floured paper until 1/2 inch thick.
Spread with butter & sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar.
Roll up, cut off slices 1/2 inch thick, arrange... - 38.7356
Glazed Cinnamon Biscuit Rolls With
Yummy frosted rolls ! This amazing video prepares a fine quality of gooey rolls loaded with the rich taste of cinnamon. These sweet and tender rolls, when baked to perfection emit a wonderful aroma round your kitchen. Its delicious ! - 93.4583
Coated Cinnamon Biscuits
1) Take a bowl and mix sugar with cinnamon in it.
2) Dip each biscuit in the melted butter.
3) Coat with the cinnamon mixture.
4) Place in a pan and bake according to package directions.
5) Remove from oven and loosen the biscuits... - 36.1664
Pie Crust Cinnamon Rolls
Using a good pie dough, roll out to about 1/8" thickness.
Sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar mixed, dot with butter, and roll up.
Slice, place on a greased pan, & dot with butter.
Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees. - 28.4834
Low Fat Cinnamon Rolls
Punch dough down.
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-in.x 8-in.rectangle.
Brush with margarine.
Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting at a narrow end.
Slice into 1-in.rolls.
Place in a 9-in round baking pan... - 39.7082
Roll out dough in a rectangle.
Brush with butter.
Put brown sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon over dough.
Roll in jelly roll fashion; slice.'Arrange slices in 2 round layer cake pans.
Pour cream over rolls.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
While warm,... - 43.6422