- » Healthy Chips Dip
Healthy Chips Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy chips dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy chips dip recipes.
Hummus Dip With Pita Chips
Inculcate good habits in your kid by making this healthy dip with the pita bread! Alex and Sophie make this yummlicious hummus dip which is easy and healthy! Watch this video on how to get going! - 106.36
Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon tortilla chips is a great appetizer. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an excellent that is absolutely simple and easy to make. If you have some leftover piece of pumpkin, then surely try is the dish. Do watch... - 108.407
Crunchy Bacon Chip Dip
Crunchy bacon chip dip is a quick and easy dip that would be a great addition to your party menu. Entertain in style with food that speaks for itself. Enjoy!! - 35.8976
Anchovy Chip Dip
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix well
2. Set aside to chill till required
3. Serve alongside sandwiches and potato chips. - 32.6885
How To Make 7 Layer Dip Healthy
Are you looking for an easy recipe that yields a healthy dip that can be served with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect 7 layer dip the vegan way. This dip is simple and quick to make and is very healthy so you don't... - 79.9389
Healthy Baked Chips
Got a Super Bowl party planned? In this week's episode Gavan shows Robin how to make a healthy alternative to traditional chips and dip just in time for Super Bowl. Kids love this baked veggie alternative to the standard fried potato chip as much as a adults... - 110.699
Super Bowl Series: Healthy Artichoke Dip
Are you in the mood for some delicious and healthy side dish? If you are, you are in luck, because here the chef is sharing a very nutritious artichoke dip recipe. Artichoke hearts along with spinach are quite nutritious as they contains lot of fiber,... - 106.715
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Chestnut & Kabocha Chip H'ordip With Pomegranate Seeds
1. Preheat the oven at 375F.
2. In a baking dish, place the baby pan squashes and pour coconut oil over and under it.
3. Sprinkle the finely chopped sage and rosemary over the baby pan squashes.
4. Season with a bit of truffle salt... - 122.783
Sour Cream And Cheddar Chip Dip
1. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well
2. Chill the dip for several hours or till required
3. Serve with a salad, crackers and sandwiches - 36.1758
Healthy Bean Dip
1. Take a large kettle and add Pinto beans, water, onions, garlic clove, cumin seed, jalapeno peppers, large tomatoes and molasses into it. Cook over low heat for an hour.
2. Stir in chili powder, lemon juice and salt.
3. Stir in oil and cheese, while... - 37.9184
Santa Fe Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with chicken or beef or as a dip with baked tortilla chips. - 22.6338
Italian Herb Baked Spinach Chips - Healthy Snack Idea
Move out of the way kale chips, spinach chips are my new healthy snack addiction! These Italian Herb Spinach Chips have been my new best friend all week. I can't seem to get enough of them. They bake up crisp and flavorful and your house will smell divine... - 0
Black Bean Hummus
For written directions and ingredients and for many more recipes visit http://HowToExpo.com http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/black-bean-hummus - 15.4668
Shrimp Chip Dip
1. Wash and devein the shrimps. Cut them into small pieces
2. In a large serving bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Season and chill till required
4. Serve as a dip with crackers or saltines - 35.3107
Sarah's Super Bowl Spread - Classic Buffalo Wing Dip - Healthy
I don't claim to be an expert on the classic Buffalo Wing Sauce Chicken Wings recipe (or Dip), but I have MANY clients that love wings, wing sauce and chicken. So here is my version without MSG, with a little less sodium and slightly lower in calories and... - 0
Chip And Vegetable Dip
1. Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water.
2. Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
3. Dip with fresh vegetables. - 26.2562
Sweet Red Pepper Dip With Polenta Chips
Cut sweet red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Cut pepper halves into 1-inch pieces, and place in a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once;... - 38.5691
A wonderful salsa that will tantilize the taste buds - 39.9941
Chef's Special Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style
Do you like to snack on between your meals? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a healthy recipe to make Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style. The snack is ideal to munch on whenever you like. - 99.3098
Pomegranate Yogurt Dip
So you’re having friends over this Sunday and everyone is expecting guacamole. Well, of course you don’t want to disappoint.
But for the white wine crowd, why not paté too? And Pomegranate Yogurt Dip? Not typical, I admit. Maybe because we live in... - 33.6011
Easy Homemade Pico De Gallo - A Healthy Mexican Salsa
I'm going to show you how to make pico de gallo from scratch. For the best flavor, use home grown tomatoes! Who cares if they have more liquid. It's worth it for the flavor! Way better than using Roma tomatoes. - 126.45
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Wash and dry kale. Remove stalk, and tear leaves into large pieces.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. On baking sheet, place kale leaves. Add olive oil, salt, and flavoring if any. Mix to... - 111.113
1) In a large pot heat water, cover and steam the spinach over high heat left clinging to its leaves for 3 to 5 minutes till wilted.
2) Drain and rinse in cold water and squeeze the excess water with hands.
3) Using a food processor puree spinach with... - 40.3454
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.335
Super Bowl Hummus
Here's a great Hummus Recipe you can use for your Part at SuperBowl! You can dip this with veggies to make it healthy or just use chips and Pita Bread. This Healthy Hummus Recipe has garbanzo beans, sesame butter, paprika, sea salt, nutritional yeast, cashews... - 0
Hummus may not be that familiar to you but, it is quite delicious and super easy to make. Whatever your cooking space, you can master this recipe! Nisa Burns of Kitchenability shows you how to make an easy homemade hummus recipe. It might be easier than you... - 134.379
Vegan Artichoke And Onion Dip
The video has an amazing recipe of Vegan Artichoke and Onion Dip that goes well with your appetizers and snacks. The procedure is really simple and the ingredients are easily available. Watch Kim Shields making this interesting dip now. - 109.62
King Kong's Chips
Dip banana slices into orange juice, then into wheat germ or coconut.
Arrange in cake pans or on plates in a single layer.
Cover with plastic and freeze. - 25.6948
Homemade Almond Joy Candy
1. Line a 7x11 inch pan with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl stir the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Stir in the coconut until well mixed.
4. Spoon the... - 94.9881
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, oil, and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add egg, applesauce, and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour mixture... - 32.5905
Fresh Tomato Dip
Fast and delicious fresh tomato spread to put on bread or dip your chips in. Also really healthy, perfect for snacking or as an appetizer. - 0
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine egg substitute and Italian dressing in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper in a small bowl; stir well.
Dip zucchini in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb... - 36.6539
Super Bowl Salsa
In this Super Bowl the real question you should be asking is not which Harbaugh brother will win, but rather what you are going to bring to your super bowl party. We all know that the store bought salsa tastes like turf toe, so why not be the MVP of your... - 0
Cucumber dip is the perfect dip to serve with potato chips, if you are fond cucumbers. It is a tasty healthy treat. Very simple to make and quick to make. You can add flavoring and seasoning to taste it better. - 43.5529
Guacamole - Mexican Avacado Dip
Guacamole is a creamy dip with the all the goodness of the fresh ingredients that go into this dip to make it more tasty. Make this guacamole for your next party and serve it with Tortilla chips! - 0
White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Melt white chocolate in double boiler over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Holding one strawberry at a time from the stem, dip halfway into chocolate, tipping pan if necessary.
Shake excess chocolate... - 28.8323
Chocolate Dipped Figs
If you're looking for some dessert recipes, then do check this out. Chocolate Dipped Figs is easy to make and will be a hit at your next dinner party. Watch the video for this easy and yummy recipe. - 106.189
Snack Time Treat With Fresh Fruit And Dipping Sauce
Treat yourself to sumptuousness of seasonal fruits with a great dipping sauce. Betty presents a pure fruity delight drizzled with dipping sauce that makes for a great snack, dessert or treat. Watch the video recipe to learn how to make this lip-smacking fruit... - 100.823
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 103.734
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip: Vegan Style
This is my favorite recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, vegan-style! It happens to be healthy as well, although you'd never know it, as it tastes incredible. - 125.927
Baked Pita Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or a bread knife to halve each of the pita bread circles.
3. Divide each half into 4 segments.
4. Arrange the pita triangles on a baking sheet or on a round baking platter, in single... - 32.282
Wheat-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
www.JoinMonica.com has many allergy-free recipes and videos. This healthy recipe instructs you on how to bake wheat-free chocolate chip cookies. www.JoinMonica.com has other healthy recipes and videos including: wheat-free recipes, gluten-free recipes,... - 42.2523
Guacamole With Chips And Crudites
1. Halve and peel the avocado and cut into chunks. Place in a blender with the cottage cheese, lime juice, chives and red pepper flakes; blend to the desired consistency. Refrigerate the guacamole 2 hours.
2. Just before serving, preheat the oven to 400°.
3.... - 36.1858
Nothing like a flavorful hummus to add a flavorful touch to your party menu. Take a look at this video that shares a super simple recipe to make a delicious and satisfying hummus. The video is really interesting to see and offers great serving suggestions... - 99.238
Baked Eggplant Chips
An excellent evening snack to spice up your otherwise bland tea-time! Rightly flavored and perfectly crispy, this is ideal for all those who yearn for the crispy crunchy snacks but still want to have their healthy lifestyle going. This can pretty much be... - 0
Raw Sour Cream And Onion Dip
This all-raw, nutrient-dense sour cream and onion dip is an excellent substitute for the dairy-based dips that are commonly served with vegetable platters. The creamy substance of this dip is provided by raw, organic macadamia nuts, which are much healthier... - 105.743
How To Make Cucumber Dip
Have you been in search of a yummy dip recipe? Try this Quick Cucumber Dip that can be churned out in a jiffy and goes well with a lot of snacks and appetizers. Watch it now. - 85.5409
Summer Cucumber Dip
Just try this summer cucumber dip, simple, quick and easy to make. It is ready in less than 10 minutes. This dip is a good accompaniment to carrot and celery stick or anything other finger food. Kids will love this dip and enjoy eating. - 40.435
Roasted Eggplant Dip
Roberto shows a quick and delicious eggplant dip which has a lovely roasted flavor to it. Best served with nachos this dip is perfect when friends come over or as a snack for kids. Watch and make some tonight. - 104.162
Spinach And Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and the next 6 ingredients (2 tablespoons Parmesan through spinach) in a large bow!,- stir until well blended. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.... - 28.4254
Mediterranean Fattoush Salad
For those of you who are fond of salads, here is an excellent video for Fattoush that is one of the staple Lebanese salads. The chef here also gives some great serving ideas for this flavorful and colorful vegetable salad with crispy pita bread or grilled... - 108.903
Vegan Nacho Cheese
Chef Joy Houston shows you how to make a creamy, dairy-free replacement for nacho cheese. This raw food recipe for cheese uses a base of macadamia nuts to get a smooth texture and creamy finish. Get more recipes and dietary help from Chef Joy at her site. - 0
Betty's Bold Black Bean And Salsa Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a quick, easy, and healthy Mexican dip--Black Bean and Salsa Dip. Served with restaurant-style tortilla chips, it's great! - 0
Fish And Chips
Sift the flour and salt, add egg yolks well beaten and mixed with the milk.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites last.
Cut fresh fish (halibut or cod) in serving size, season with salt and pepper and dip into batter.
Fry in deep fat, preferably mazola oil,... - 28.5567
Gluten Free Oven Baked Fish And Chips
Love the classic fish and chips but worried about the calories? Don’t be, because we have just the right alternative. Here is a wonderful recipe for crunchy, golden brown fish and chips. And this recipe version is not only gluten but also guilt-free as we... - 120.811
Corn Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Spray triangles lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with oregano and cumin.
5.... - 38.1707
Oats & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Roll into golf ball-size and place 2 inches apart.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350Â° for 6-8 minutes.
Do not overbake. - 23.8978
Fish And Chips With Mushy Peas
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180C to 200C.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into thick strips
3. Lightly toast the bread.
4. Blend for a few seconds in a food processor to make coarse breadcrumbs.
5. Empty onto a dry plate and set aside.
6.... - 40.9178
Fish & Chips
1. Thaw the frozen fish and then cut the fist into serving-sized pieces. Cut the potatoes in to uniform pieces that are slightly larger than French fries
2. Fry these French fries in hot Crisco heated to 375° and then sautÃ© till... - 42.7296
Potato Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix margarine, sugar, and vanilla together; blend well.
Add potato chips and stir in flour.
Form small balls from mixture and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Press balls flat with the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in... - 34.9311
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips
Who said healthy snacks are expensive and not tasty? Why buy packaged healthy snacks when making them at home is incredibly simple? Try this recipe of homemade tortilla chips. In this video Dorothy makes a raw vegan version of corn tortilla chips that are... - 109.894
Betty's Fish & Chips Non Traditional
Non-traditional Fish & Chips demonstration/recipe from Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking teacher and former caterer;
With the Olympics in full swing just now, all things British seem to be the rage - including the... - 114.766
Baked Southern Style Chicken And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking... - 37.6474
Baked Fish And Chips
This Baked Fish and Chips is a great way to eat this classic. It is a delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare weeknight dinner, that is light on the belly. Get the exact recipe from this video and give it a go. Bon Appétit! - 117.111
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet.
3. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together, reserving some sugar to coat the cookies.
4. Form small balls dip in sugar and place on a baking tray... - 109.315
Chipped Beef Egg Patties
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Add milk all at once, and cook, stirring constantly, till thickened.
Remove from heat.
Add chopped eggs, dried beef, and onion.
Chill mixture about 1 1/2 hours.
Blend beaten egg and milk.
Shape chilled... - 46.5995
Mexicali Avocado Dip
Combine all ingredients except tostado chips until well mixed.
Serve with chips. - 29.5416
Shrimp Delicious Dip
1) Combine all the ingredients, blend and chill.
2) Serve with vegetables, crackers or chips. - 26.5843
Mediterranean Spicy Feta Cheese Dip
This is a spicy twist on the much loved cheese spread. This feta cheese spread goes great on a sandwich or as an appetizer with chips or crackers. It's easy to make and can be made in advance. Add sumac to kind of give it that tangy zing! - 118.023
Creamy Blue Cheese Dip
1) Into a food processor, combine sour cream, cottage cheese, blend cheese, garlic and salt and blend
2) Scrape the sides down of the bowl time to time
3) Add the chives and pulse till incorporated
4) Serve with some chips of tortilla chips - 32.7195
1) Into a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, cocktail sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice and the hot pepper sauce
2) Add in the shrimp and chopped green onion
3) Cover with cling wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill for an hour
4)... - 36.6672
Creamy Chipotle Dip
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Creamy Chipotle Dip that is suitable for a New Year's party or a Super Bowl get together. Only requires four ingredients and super fast to make. - 0
Betty's Quickest Mexican-style Bean Dip
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add refried beans, diced tomatoes, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, and cilantro. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours to chill and for flavor to infuse. You can also serve... - 0
I love the avocado dip for its rich taste and the easeness in preparing. This healthy brew of avocado, sour cream and grated onion is way too easy to prepare. Check out the recipe of avocado dip. - 26.9658
Layer ingredients in serving dish, beginning with the avocado dip and ending with the green onions.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 27.0645
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. Season the dip before serving.
3. Serve avocado dip with baby sweet corn, peppers, and corn chip with half an hour of making. - 35.7719
Tangy Sour Cream Dip
1. In a large bowl, set out all the ingredients and mix well. Chill till required
2. Serve as a cold dip with crackers, potato chips or serve as a sandwich spread. - 29.2842
Tangy Chili Bean Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and beat well.
Stir in pepper and olives.
Pack into crock or serving bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 29.8128
Cool Avocado Dip
Cut avocado in half, discard seed and scoop flesh into a bowl.
Mash with lemon juice until smooth then stir in sour cream, onion, salt and pepper.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups. Serve with chips. - 28.3885
Deluxe Artichoke Dip
1.Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2.In a bowl, put crabmeat, cream cheese, almonds, milk, onion, horseradish and salt and stir them all well.
3.Take a 1- quart casserole dish and put the prepared mixture in it and bake for 20... - 30.9718
Cheesy Shrimp Dip
1) In a bowl blend soup with other ingredients using electric mixer or rotary beater.
2) Beat the mixture until smooth. Do not over beat.
3) Chill the mixture.
5) Serve with crackers, chips, etc. - 31.8778
Veg Cream Cheese Dip By Tarla Dalal
A flavorful, cool, fresh-tasting dip that goes well with vegetables and crackers. Just add a dash of cream cheese, sour cream and chill, and there you have all the zing needed to lift you beyond mundane everyday worries. - 0
Garlic Artichoke Dip
1) In food processor,using a metal blade, chop garlic and artichoke hearts until moderate fine.
2) In a small baking dish, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Bake in 350-degree oven for half an hour or until the top layeer becomes golden... - 36.6119
Salmon Remoulade Dip
In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, garlic, mustard, tarragon, parsley and lemon juice.
Stir in egg and salmon.
Spoon into a serving bowl.
Refrigerate until served. - 31.5644
1. Take a mixing bowl, cream in sour cream and cream cheese. Add all the ingredients and stir well. Cover and allow to chill.
2. Serve dip with tortilla or corn chips. - 35.7365
Mix celery and grated onion.
Cover with Wishbone dressing.
Place in a covered container in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Drain excess dressing from the celery and onion mixture.
Add to the grated shrimp.
Use enough mayonnaise to form a... - 46.2586
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.246
1) In a bowl, beat cream cheese by adding lemon juice.
2) Combine shrimp and green onions to cream cheese mixture.
3) Pour in mayo in right amount to prepare the right dipping consistency.
4) Sprinkle hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper on... - 44.2471
Cream Cheese And Clam Dip
1) In a bowl, soften the cream cheese.
2) Drain the clams and add 2 tablespoons of clam juice to the cheese.
3) Combine the mixture to smooth.
4) Add minced clams, Tabasco sauce, seasonings, onion and lemon juice.
5) Mix well and place inside... - 36.266
1) Rub a wooden serving bowl with garlic.
2) Take a bowl and blend cream and ricotta cheese in it until smooth.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Serve with potato chips or crackers. - 36.042
Avocado Dip With Red And Black Caviar
Split avocado in half lengthwise, remove pit, and carefully scoop out pulp, preserving shell.
Thoroughly mash pulp.
Stir in sour cream, lime juice, and salt until blended.
Spoon into half shells.
With back of spoon, make a cavity in center of each mound of... - 33.9534