- » Healthy Chips Dip
Healthy Chips Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy chips dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy chips dip recipes.
Hummus Dip With Pita Chips
Inculcate good habits in your kid by making this healthy dip with the pita bread! Alex and Sophie make this yummlicious hummus dip which is easy and healthy! Watch this video on how to get going! - 109.665
Pumpkin Dip With Cinnamon Chips
Sweet pumpkin dip with cinnamon tortilla chips is a great appetizer. Take a look at this impressive video that shares an excellent that is absolutely simple and easy to make. If you have some leftover piece of pumpkin, then surely try is the dish. Do watch... - 124.826
Crunchy Bacon Chip Dip
Crunchy bacon chip dip is a quick and easy dip that would be a great addition to your party menu. Entertain in style with food that speaks for itself. Enjoy!! - 35.3269
Healthy Baked Chips
Got a Super Bowl party planned? In this week's episode Gavan shows Robin how to make a healthy alternative to traditional chips and dip just in time for Super Bowl. Kids love this baked veggie alternative to the standard fried potato chip as much as a adults... - 110.584
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.4921
Chestnut & Kabocha Chip H'ordip With Pomegranate Seeds
1. Preheat the oven at 375F.
2. In a baking dish, place the baby pan squashes and pour coconut oil over and under it.
3. Sprinkle the finely chopped sage and rosemary over the baby pan squashes.
4. Season with a bit of truffle salt... - 122.799
Santa Fe Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with chicken or beef or as a dip with baked tortilla chips. - 20.3318
Sour Cream And Cheddar Chip Dip
1. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well
2. Chill the dip for several hours or till required
3. Serve with a salad, crackers and sandwiches - 34.5512
Black Bean Hummus
For written directions and ingredients and for many more recipes visit http://HowToExpo.com http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/black-bean-hummus - 15.5002
Italian Herb Baked Spinach Chips - Healthy Snack Idea!
Move out of the way kale chips, spinach chips are my new healthy snack addiction! These Italian Herb Spinach Chips have been my new best friend all week. I can't seem to get enough of them. They bake up crisp and flavorful and your house will smell divine... - 0
Healthy Bean Dip
1. Take a large kettle and add Pinto beans, water, onions, garlic clove, cumin seed, jalapeno peppers, large tomatoes and molasses into it. Cook over low heat for an hour.
2. Stir in chili powder, lemon juice and salt.
3. Stir in oil and cheese, while... - 37.955
A wonderful salsa that will tantilize the taste buds - 40.0417
Shrimp Chip Dip
1. Wash and devein the shrimps. Cut them into small pieces
2. In a large serving bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Season and chill till required
4. Serve as a dip with crackers or saltines - 33.0424
Sweet Red Pepper Dip With Polenta Chips
Cut sweet red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Cut pepper halves into 1-inch pieces, and place in a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once;... - 36.7017
Chip And Vegetable Dip
1. Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water.
2. Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
3. Dip with fresh vegetables. - 23.4823
Anchovy Chip Dip
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix well
2. Set aside to chill till required
3. Serve alongside sandwiches and potato chips. - 30.312
Easy Homemade Pico De Gallo - A Healthy Mexican Salsa
I'm going to show you how to make pico de gallo from scratch. For the best flavor, use home grown tomatoes! Who cares if they have more liquid. It's worth it for the flavor! Way better than using Roma tomatoes. - 99.7447
Chef's Special Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style
Do you like to snack on between your meals? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a healthy recipe to make Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style. The snack is ideal to munch on whenever you like. - 100.902
Pomegranate Yogurt Dip
So you’re having friends over this Sunday and everyone is expecting guacamole. Well, of course you don’t want to disappoint.
But for the white wine crowd, why not paté too? And Pomegranate Yogurt Dip? Not typical, I admit. Maybe because we live in... - 33.6093
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Wash and dry kale. Remove stalk, and tear leaves into large pieces.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. On baking sheet, place kale leaves. Add olive oil, salt, and flavoring if any. Mix to... - 107.073
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.28
Banana Chips is an easy to prepare snack which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Banana Chips! - 26.3959
Vegan Raw Food 7 Layer Dip
Are you looking for an easy recipe that yields a healthy dip that can be served with almost everything? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect 7 layer dip the vegan way. This dip is simple and quick to make and is very healthy so you don't... - 105.916
Hummus may not be that familiar to you but, it is quite delicious and super easy to make. Whatever your cooking space, you can master this recipe! Nisa Burns of Kitchenability shows you how to make an easy homemade hummus recipe. It might be easier than you... - 134.319
1) In a large pot heat water, cover and steam the spinach over high heat left clinging to its leaves for 3 to 5 minutes till wilted.
2) Drain and rinse in cold water and squeeze the excess water with hands.
3) Using a food processor puree spinach with... - 39.3679
King Kong's Chips
Dip banana slices into orange juice, then into wheat germ or coconut.
Arrange in cake pans or on plates in a single layer.
Cover with plastic and freeze. - 24.0206
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, oil, and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add egg, applesauce, and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour mixture... - 30.4547
Homemade Almond Joy Candy
1. Line a 7x11 inch pan with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl stir the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Stir in the coconut until well mixed.
4. Spoon the... - 96.6691
Wheat-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
www.JoinMonica.com has many allergy-free recipes and videos. This healthy recipe instructs you on how to bake wheat-free chocolate chip cookies. www.JoinMonica.com has other healthy recipes and videos including: wheat-free recipes, gluten-free recipes,... - 44.0046
Nothing like a flavorful hummus to add a flavorful touch to your party menu. Take a look at this video that shares a super simple recipe to make a delicious and satisfying hummus. The video is really interesting to see and offers great serving suggestions... - 123.236
Guacamole (mexican Dip)
The guacamole is one of the best and healthiest dips. Prepared with mashed ripe avocados, the guacamole is flavored with chili powder, garlic, tabasco sauce and pepper. Combined together with mayo and minced onions, the guacamole can be served with cracker or... - 35.6284
Vegan Artichoke And Onion Dip
The video has an amazing recipe of Vegan Artichoke and Onion Dip that goes well with your appetizers and snacks. The procedure is really simple and the ingredients are easily available. Watch Kim Shields making this interesting dip now. - 112.909
White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Melt white chocolate in double boiler over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Holding one strawberry at a time from the stem, dip halfway into chocolate, tipping pan if necessary.
Shake excess chocolate... - 27.6188
Chocolate Dipped Figs
If you're looking for some dessert recipes, then do check this out. Chocolate Dipped Figs is easy to make and will be a hit at your next dinner party. Watch the video for this easy and yummy recipe. - 127.755
Snack Time Treat With Fresh Fruit And Dipping Sauce
Treat yourself to sumptuousness of seasonal fruits with a great dipping sauce. Betty presents a pure fruity delight drizzled with dipping sauce that makes for a great snack, dessert or treat. Watch the video recipe to learn how to make this lip-smacking fruit... - 102.379
Homemade Blended Hummus
Looking for an easy recipe for the classic Hummus? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LynnsRecipe and learn to make the traditional dip at home, with easily available ingredients. - 109.867
Fresh Tomato Dip
Fast and delicious fresh tomato spread to put on bread or dip your chips in. Also really healthy, perfect for snacking or as an appetizer. - 0
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 131.714