- » Healthy Chinese Dessert
Healthy Chinese Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy chinese dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy chinese dessert recipes.
Healthy Homemade Tofu Dessert ( Dau Fu Fa )
1) In a large saucepan, put the water, white sugar gelatine powder and soy milk. Bring to a slow boil.
2) In the meantime, make the red bean paste. Boil the red beans in 200 ml of water till the beans are soft.
3) In a different pot, boil the white... - 87.8836
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Moon cakes, the traditional Chinese snack, usually eaten during the Moon or mid-autumn festival is a delectable treat that you simply can't afford to miss. Yummy pastries filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, this is one dessert that will surely impress.... - 84.4923
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Your mid-autumn celebration is incomplete without moon cakes. Easy to make and good to eat, this delicious dessert treat is something that you should try making at least once. It's so delectable that we bet, you will feel like making it again and again. - 82.7259
You May Also Like!
Apple Dumpling Dessert
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
Separate biscuits into 10 individual ones.
Place on bottom of buttered baking dish.
Arrange apple slices over top.
In small saucepan combine all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil,... - 43.0827
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.057
Chinese Mandarin Almond Custard
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Stir in honey, then blend in the skim milk and almond extract.
4) In four 1/2-cup molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate... - 36.3275
Poached Fish In Schezwan Sauce
Poached fish sound interesting? Chef Vikas demonstrates a great poached fish in spicy sauce. Watch this simple recipe and add it to your next spread. - 81.4341
Steamed Fish With Non Ya Chilli Sauce
The steamed fish recipe is just right for all you seafood lovers. It is fish marinated in soya, aromats and a whole lot of ingredients that give a distinct yummy flavor and taste to the fish. An ideal dish for the special occasion you have been planning. Look... - 45.1214
Chicken And Broccoli With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions.
3. Mix margarine and flour together in saucepan.
4. Cook briefly over medium heat.
5. Add chicken broth in it and stir constantly the ingredients until the... - 44.2176
Shanghai With Lemon
Shanghi Mary is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Chill the variety of juices effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 28.4548
Easy Avocado Ice Cream Smoothies
Are you wondering about how to use your avocado? Here is an amazing avocado ice cream smoothies. with avocado and vanilla ice-cream. Some freshly chopped strawberries peps up the smoothie. So just start off with this chilled smoothie and rejoice! - 77.7592
1 Combine rice and cornstarch with sugar. Work in shortening, add water and stir with a knife to form a dough. Knead 2 — 3 minutes. Roll dough into a sausage shape and divide into 16 pieces. Shape into balls.
2 Combine bean paste and cashew nuts. Divide... - 32.5594
Easy Tropical Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Line an 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
3. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add fruits and nuts and mix to coat.
4. Beat the eggs until light. Add honey and beat well. Add... - 40.5855