- » Healthy Chinese Curry
Healthy Chinese Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Healthy Chinese Curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Healthy Chinese Curry recipes.
Curry Pumpkin Soup
This Curry Pumpkin Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. This soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Curry Pumpkin Soup recipe. - 43.781
Boneless Chilli Chicken
Method for Chicken:
1) Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, garlic and ginger paste, and enough water so that the chicken pieces are 'coated' with the batter. Leave thus about 1/2 an hour.
2) Heat the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces over high heat... - 43.3512
You May Also Like!
Lamb Stir Fry With Ginger And Spring Onion
The lamb stir fry is a delicious lip smacking delight. It is a tried and tested formula to a lovely meal. Surprise your guests with a yummy lamb cooked to the right consistency and taste. Enjoy the compliments that come your way with the lamb stir fry recipe. - 43.8195
Ridge Gourd Or Chinese Okra Curry - Turiya Choli Nu Shak
If you are looking for some Gujarati recipes, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the ridge gourd curry. It's very tasty and healthy too. You can serve the curry with roti. Do check out the video. - 92.9116
During last 15 minutes, add: 1 cup unsweetened pineapple cubes Serve with boiled rice. - 28.3784
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 73.9416
Microwave Chinese Pork And Vegetables
1) In a large, microwavable casserole, add in cooking oil, onions, carrots and red pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the pork chops. Mix well. Cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Stir 3 to 4 times in between... - 43.8323
1) Thaw the green peas and frozen shrimp for 2 minutes.
2) Take a baking dish and grease with salad oil.
3) Add ginger along with the thawed shrimp to it.
4) Cook for a minute.
5) Add the chopped leeks, green peas, sliced mushrooms and celery along... - 45.951
Spicy Chinese Eggplant
1) In a small bowl, combine the sauces and tomato paste. Keep it aside.
2) In a fry pan add oil and heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions and sauté until translucent.
4) Add eggplant to the fry pan and sauté until it changes... - 48.1733
Chinese Steamed Fish
1.Clean the fish well; put a sprinkling of lemon juice and lat it stay for some time.
2.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3.Cut slices of leeks and mushrooms.
4.Chop ham and bamboo shoots.
5.Put a pinch of salt on the fish and place it on... - 50.5412
Chinese Lemon Chicken
1. In a shallow glass bowl or a plastic bag, mix the ginger and soy sauce.
2. Put the breasts inside and marinate in the liquid for 1 or 2 hours, turning them once in a while.
3. Drain the liquid and discard it.
4. Carefully peel one of the... - 47.1248
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 50.0157