- » Healthy Chicken Vegetarian
Healthy Chicken Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy chicken vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy chicken vegetarian recipes.
Vegetarian Curry Or Chicken Curry
In this how-to video, Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious and healthy vegetarian delight with seasonal vegetables, coconut milk, and curry. Feel free to use hot-sauce, chilies, or other spicy additions to your taste. - 28.7171
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add artichokes; saute 2 minutes.
Add spinach, water, and broth; bring to a boil.
Add rice and next 3 ingredients, and... - 39.3101
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.836
Mung Bean Noodle Salad (yum Woon Cen)
For a scrumptious Thai meal check out this recipe video for Mung Bean Noodle Salad or Yum Woon Cen. For ingredients and recipe for this dish or more free Thai cooking videos, visit the website at
www.thaifoodtonight.com - 19.9691
Tal Ronnen's Gardein Vegan Chicken!
Yes, Brock is cooking a recipe inspired by vegan celebrity chef, Tal Ronnen in this video. He uses Gardein, which is a vegan product that simulates chicken. Watch and learn how to make this fabulous dish from this video. Enjoy! - 102.79
Dairy Free Vegetarian Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil and add zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
2) SautÃ© the mixture.
3) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, and additional spices.
4) With the spoon break up tomatoes.
5) Boil the sauce and... - 41.0254
Quick And Easy Vegetarian Couscous Pilaf
This quick versatile side dish pairs well with most any entrée. A bit different from the traditional couscous this pilaf-style couscous recipe is studded with raisins, chopped almonds and herbs and flavored with hearty spices that give it a unique flavor.... - 127.145
Mediterranean Vegetarian Lasagna
For the sauce, saute onion in olive oil until soft.
Add garlic and celery and saute 3 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and simmer until very soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add Sauvignon Blanc, stock, basil, oregano, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, and sugar.
Add salt and... - 47.0248
Chicken In Creamy Orange Sauce
1. Fry the chicken pieces without fat in a non-stick or heavy pan, turning until evenly browned.
2. Stir in the brandy, orange juice and spring onions. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and the juices run... - 34.0985
1. Fry the chicken in the oil in a nonstick or heavy pan until golden brown. Remove and keep hot. Add the onion and peppers to the pan and gently saute until softened, but not brown. Stir in the garlic.
2. Add the chicken, passata, wine and oregano. Season... - 39.8536
Que Sera Quesadillas With Barbecued Chicken
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Spread with some of barbecue sauce.
2. Broil 1 to 2 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn chicken over. Spread with more barbecue sauce. Broil 1 to 2 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink in... - 36.9526
Reduced Fat Italian Dressing
1) In a bowl add the first five ingredients.
2) Whisk thoroughly to mix well.
3) Add oil and the chicken broth. Whisk again
4) Use the dressing for any salad of your choice. - 38.1125
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes or till onion is softened.
2) Add chilies, tomatoes with their juice, broth, lemon pepper, Worcestershire, spices, and hot sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
3)... - 46.4916
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 50.693
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Healthy chocolate pudding make from chia seeds and almond milk. Great for work outs or for a snack. - 39.1678
Pine Nuts Encrusted Faux Chicken Cutlets In Gravy
This recipe is a take on the Old fashioned Country Fried Steak and Gravy. Made from absolutely natural ingredients, it is a restaurant style vegan platter that can score with individuals committed to healthy eating too. It is easy to make and at the same time... - 84.0524
Sautéed Portobello Mushroom Salad With Warmed Field Greens
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together for the dressing.
3) Place the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan.
4) Sprinkle half the dressing over them and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
5)... - 49.3054
Terra's Pagliae Fieno
1) Follow package directions to cook the linguine. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook the garlic over moderate high heat for about 6 minutes till light brown.
3) Add anchovies and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add capers,... - 45.8724
Barbara Brandt's Fitness Fettuccine
1) Cut asparagus into 1/2-inch diagonal slices.
2) Spray a large nonstick pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
3) Add olive oil and heat moderately over high heat until hot.
4) Add asparagus and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Put... - 48.9281
Baked Chick Peas
1. Bake the chick peas in an oven preheated to 350°F for two and a half hours
2. Serve as appropriate - 24.112
Healthy Butternut Squash Soup
We all love butternut squash soup but it is a dish that packs a lot of calories and this discourages most of us from savoring it as often as well want to. Ramona Werst comes to the rescue here with this amazing video. Watch to know of a recipe that is... - 126.298
Healthy Sautéed Mushrooms
Cooking mushrooms to make a healthy flavorful meal was never so easy. This video offers great flavoring and serving suggestions and wonderful health tips too. Watch this video and gear up for some healthy food menus to amaze your family. - 110.714
Healthy Winter Bean Soup
On a chilly winter night, all you need is a large bowl of hearty bean soup to warm your toes and satisfy your screaming tummy. The soup looks so hearty and healthy with the veggies rice and beans! That slice of bread at the end there makes this the perfect... - 98.7197
Healthy Stuffed Acorn Squash
Looking for a healthy recipe that is quick and easy to make? Then you must watch this video and learn the procedure to make a healthy stuffed acorn squash that is packed with all the goodness of vegetables and yummy patties. This is one recipe that is bound... - 103.228
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 107.178
1) In a saucepan add stock. Boil the mixture over gently simmer.
2) In a large heavy saucepan heat oil and cook onion over moderately low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
3) Add mushrooms or red pepper if desired and cook the mixture for further 5... - 45.6391
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 42.467
Vegan Mock Chicken Noodle Soup
With summer behind us and cool weather settling in, there’s no better time to start getting your fall and winter soup recipes in order! Watch and learn as my mom and I show you how to made vegan mock-chicken noodle soup that is guaranteed to wow any soup... - 98.1074
Potato Chicken Cutlets.
Mix all the ingredients with mashed potoes. Prepare cutlets any shape, dip in egg batter ,then cover well it bread crmbs & fry in deep oil.
Serve the crispy cutlets with criender sauce & Tomato ketchup. - 32.6354
Healthy Chilean Bean Soup
Soups are a hot favorite for all, but all of them isn't as tasty as Chilean bean soup. Maria helps you out to cook the healthy appetizer in an easy and simple way. Now this will be a new addition to your health diet. - 110.652
Baked Chicken Kabob & Vegan Kabobs
pour vinegar and olive oil with all the dry ingredients over the meat and rub well.
take 3 pieces of spiced chicken along with two red bell peppers (one at the head and one at the tip), one cubed red onion, 1 mushroom, 1 orange or yellow pepper and skewer on... - 33.9985
Eggplant With Cashew Cheese
Here is a vegan version to the famous Italian rollatini. Flavored mostly by grilling, this eggplant roll is stuffed with a cashew herbed cheese. A good option when you are entertaining guests. Add on some garlic bread and you have a beautiful meal laid out! - 115.312
Chick Pea Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix together the cabbage, chick peas and spouts and toss them with a combineation of olive oil, vinegar and basil
2. Serve on a bed of lettuce, sprinkled with parsley - 35.6763
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.1121
Pasta With Chicken And Vegetables
This video shows how Chef Joey has made pasta with chicken and vegetables in a few simple steps. There are so many ways of making pasta, but I bet this is the best one when it comes to a mix of flavors and textures and proper nutrition, its just a life giver.... - 121.333
1. Melt the margarine in a pan over medium heat.
2. Sauté the shallot till translucent, add in the zucchini, cook until tender.
3. Add in the tomatoes, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper. Toss well.
4. Serve Zucchini Provencale with panko... - 102.443
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088