- » Healthy Chicken Vegetarian
Healthy Chicken Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy chicken vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy chicken vegetarian recipes.
Vegetarian Curry Or Chicken Curry
In this how-to video, Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious and healthy vegetarian delight with seasonal vegetables, coconut milk, and curry. Feel free to use hot-sauce, chilies, or other spicy additions to your taste. - 27.0013
Tal Ronnen's Gardein Vegan Chicken!
Yes, Brock is cooking a recipe inspired by vegan celebrity chef, Tal Ronnen in this video. He uses Gardein, which is a vegan product that simulates chicken. Watch and learn how to make this fabulous dish from this video. Enjoy! - 101.132
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add artichokes; saute 2 minutes.
Add spinach, water, and broth; bring to a boil.
Add rice and next 3 ingredients, and... - 41.8242
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.8004
Mung Bean Noodle Salad (yum Woon Cen)
For a scrumptious Thai meal check out this recipe video for Mung Bean Noodle Salad or Yum Woon Cen. For ingredients and recipe for this dish or more free Thai cooking videos, visit the website at
www.thaifoodtonight.com - 19.9523
Chicken In Creamy Orange Sauce
1. Fry the chicken pieces without fat in a non-stick or heavy pan, turning until evenly browned.
2. Stir in the brandy, orange juice and spring onions. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and the juices run... - 34.5529
Dairy Free Vegetarian Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil and add zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper, onion, and garlic powder.
2) SautÃ© the mixture.
3) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, and additional spices.
4) With the spoon break up tomatoes.
5) Boil the sauce and... - 43.0342
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Lentil Stew
Lentils and root vegetables are slowly simmered in a tomato infused broth to become a tasty, budget friendly and healthy dinner or lunch. Better still, the left overs freeze like the dream! - 0
Quick And Easy Vegetarian Couscous Pilaf
This quick versatile side dish pairs well with most any entrée. A bit different from the traditional couscous this pilaf-style couscous recipe is studded with raisins, chopped almonds and herbs and flavored with hearty spices that give it a unique flavor.... - 127.519
Mediterranean Vegetarian Lasagna
For the sauce, saute onion in olive oil until soft.
Add garlic and celery and saute 3 more minutes.
Add tomatoes and simmer until very soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
Add Sauvignon Blanc, stock, basil, oregano, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, and sugar.
Add salt and... - 45.7263
Grilled Vegetable Orzo Pasta Salad- Vegetarian
I wanted to give you a light vegetarian pasta dish that's great for any time of the year and especially for Summer. This pasta salad would be great for a cookout and it travels really well. If you've never tried ORZO pasta before, let me introduce you to it. - 0
1. Fry the chicken in the oil in a nonstick or heavy pan until golden brown. Remove and keep hot. Add the onion and peppers to the pan and gently saute until softened, but not brown. Stir in the garlic.
2. Add the chicken, passata, wine and oregano. Season... - 39.6157
Reduced Fat Italian Dressing
1) In a bowl add the first five ingredients.
2) Whisk thoroughly to mix well.
3) Add oil and the chicken broth. Whisk again
4) Use the dressing for any salad of your choice. - 38.365
Pine Nuts Encrusted Faux Chicken Cutlets In Gravy
This recipe is a take on the Old fashioned Country Fried Steak and Gravy. Made from absolutely natural ingredients, it is a restaurant style vegan platter that can score with individuals committed to healthy eating too. It is easy to make and at the same time... - 82.4963
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes or till onion is softened.
2) Add chilies, tomatoes with their juice, broth, lemon pepper, Worcestershire, spices, and hot sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
3)... - 48.6416
Que Sera Quesadillas With Barbecued Chicken
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Spread with some of barbecue sauce.
2. Broil 1 to 2 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn chicken over. Spread with more barbecue sauce. Broil 1 to 2 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink in... - 37.4447
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Healthy chocolate pudding make from chia seeds and almond milk. Great for work outs or for a snack. - 39.2303
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Prepare the grill.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the dressing and whisk together.
4) Spray nonstick vegetable oil on the chicken to lightly grease it.
5) Place the chicken on a rack and grill... - 52.4193
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 40.8691
Baked Chick Peas
1. Bake the chick peas in an oven preheated to 350°F for two and a half hours
2. Serve as appropriate - 24.3243
Terra's Pagliae Fieno
1) Follow package directions to cook the linguine. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook the garlic over moderate high heat for about 6 minutes till light brown.
3) Add anchovies and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add capers,... - 47.7008
1) In a saucepan add stock. Boil the mixture over gently simmer.
2) In a large heavy saucepan heat oil and cook onion over moderately low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
3) Add mushrooms or red pepper if desired and cook the mixture for further 5... - 46.3518
Healthy Butternut Squash Soup
We all love butternut squash soup but it is a dish that packs a lot of calories and this discourages most of us from savoring it as often as well want to. Ramona Werst comes to the rescue here with this amazing video. Watch to know of a recipe that is... - 124.929
Sautéed Portobello Mushroom Salad With Warmed Field Greens
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl add all the ingredients and whisk together for the dressing.
3) Place the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan.
4) Sprinkle half the dressing over them and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
5)... - 49.8926
Healthy Sautéed Mushrooms
Cooking mushrooms to make a healthy flavorful meal was never so easy. This video offers great flavoring and serving suggestions and wonderful health tips too. Watch this video and gear up for some healthy food menus to amaze your family. - 109.014
Healthy Chilean Bean Soup
Soups are a hot favorite for all, but all of them isn't as tasty as Chilean bean soup. Maria helps you out to cook the healthy appetizer in an easy and simple way. Now this will be a new addition to your health diet. - 108.957
Healthy Stuffed Acorn Squash
Looking for a healthy recipe that is quick and easy to make? Then you must watch this video and learn the procedure to make a healthy stuffed acorn squash that is packed with all the goodness of vegetables and yummy patties. This is one recipe that is bound... - 100.02
A Simple Healthy Stuffed Omelette
This is a healthy breakfast, which has all the necessary nutrients our body needs to start a busy day. You may incorporate shredded chicken or sausages in the stuffing along with your favorite vegetables to enhance the flavor of this wholesome meal. - 0
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 103.933
Eggplant With Cashew Cheese
Here is a vegan version to the famous Italian rollatini. Flavored mostly by grilling, this eggplant roll is stuffed with a cashew herbed cheese. A good option when you are entertaining guests. Add on some garlic bread and you have a beautiful meal laid out! - 121.646
Barbara Brandt's Fitness Fettuccine
1) Cut asparagus into 1/2-inch diagonal slices.
2) Spray a large nonstick pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
3) Add olive oil and heat moderately over high heat until hot.
4) Add asparagus and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Put... - 50.3595
Potato Chicken Cutlets.
Mix all the ingredients with mashed potoes. Prepare cutlets any shape, dip in egg batter ,then cover well it bread crmbs & fry in deep oil.
Serve the crispy cutlets with criender sauce & Tomato ketchup. - 32.5889
Chick Pea Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix together the cabbage, chick peas and spouts and toss them with a combineation of olive oil, vinegar and basil
2. Serve on a bed of lettuce, sprinkled with parsley - 36.076
Baked Chicken Kabob & Vegan Kabobs
pour vinegar and olive oil with all the dry ingredients over the meat and rub well.
take 3 pieces of spiced chicken along with two red bell peppers (one at the head and one at the tip), one cubed red onion, 1 mushroom, 1 orange or yellow pepper and skewer on... - 32.8609
Chicken And Lettuce Wraps
A low calorie chicken and lettuce wraps just for you. This easy to make stir fried chicken filling in lettuce is a crunchy delight. It is a healthy and nutritious dish that is a sure shot hit. Try this easy to make appetizer and watch the reaction of your... - 49.8048
Pasta With Chicken And Vegetables
This video shows how Chef Joey has made pasta with chicken and vegetables in a few simple steps. There are so many ways of making pasta, but I bet this is the best one when it comes to a mix of flavors and textures and proper nutrition, its just a life giver.... - 120.325
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Rosemary And Garlic Potatoes
Potatoes and diabetes can mix if we manage portion sizes, and the best way to do that is by making potatoes rich with flavor. Join Toby in preparing this simple, but fabulous, "Rosemary & garlic Potatoes" - 116.103
Honey Mustard Sauce For A Low Carb Diet
If you are on a low carb diet, you may have trouble finding a honey mustard sauce that fits your needs. Luckily, this Low Carb Honey Mustard Sauce recipe from Kent Altena is one of the easiest condiment recipes. This is one of the best honey mustard sauce... - 86.2517
1. Melt the margarine in a pan over medium heat.
2. Sauté the shallot till translucent, add in the zucchini, cook until tender.
3. Add in the tomatoes, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper. Toss well.
4. Serve Zucchini Provencale with panko... - 100.91
Lynn demonstrates how to make delicious roasted carrots. This would be a great addition to any Holiday table or just as a side dish for dinner. - 109.855
Cucumber Dill Salad
Add a refreshing twist to your healthy side dishes with this Cucumber Dill Salad recipe from Tova of Diabetic Survival Kit. With only 5 ingredients total, this super simple dish is the light alternative ideal for any barbecue or potluck. Fat free sour cream... - 99.5274
Plum Jalapeno Salsa
Jazzy salsa. This video prepares a mouth watering salsa with plum, tomatoes and jalapeno. It is great appetizer for all occasion. Serve it bread or a bowl of soup...this is so delicious that it can turn any dish yummy. - 126.799
1. In a bowl fill water and place shitake mushroom in it, microwave on high for 5 minutes.
2. Take out mushroom from the water, keep broth for making sauce and slice the mushrooms, discard stems.
3. In a bowl take corn starch add in 1 tbsp. of... - 109.358
Carrot Ginger Soup
Enjoy this comforting soup that is loaded with fresh vegetables. The sweetness of the carrots, the mild spice of the ginger and the creaminess of the cauliflower makes this soup not only tasty but also healthy. - 42.7228
Stuffed Fruit Glazed Chicken Thighs
In medium bowl combine apple, orange, rice, chives, 1 tablespoon marmalade, 1 tablespoon butter, the coriander, salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot, stirring after half the time.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 49.7014
Heat water or broth in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add green pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add parsley, basil, oregano,... - 48.4416
Protein Rich Flavorful Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny is a curry flavored soup originating from South India, specifically Tamil Nadu. Translated from the local language, Tamil, it literally means "pepper water". From the south of India, this soup has travelled far and wide, and made its presence... - 0
Tomato Mushroom Chicken
In 3-qt casserole combine mushrooms, onion, olive oil and garlic; cover.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink,... - 47.608
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
Lemon Herb Chicken
In small bowl mix lemon juice, parsley flakes, tarragon, lemon pepper, salt and garlic powder.
If desired, remove skin from chicken.
Rub herb mixture evenly onto chicken.
Place on wax paper-lined tray.
Freeze until firm.
Wrap, label and freeze no longer than... - 51.1201
Desi Tandoori Chicken
1. Rinse and pat dry the chicken quarters. Make two slits into the flesh of each piece, place in a dish and set aside.
2. Mix together the yogurt, garam masala, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, ground coriander, lemon juice, salt, red colouring and... - 39.7619
1) In a nonstick pan heat butter moderately and cook the onion over low heat for 5 minutes or till onion is soft.
2) Add the mushrooms and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes till the liquid is evaporated.
3) Put thyme, sherry, and chicken broth, and... - 40.8718
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.6116
Double Tomato Soup
Tomato soup is a super simple all time favorite dish. Look at this impressive video that shares an easy recipe for tomato soup that uses sundried tomatoes as well as fresh organic tomatoes. Try out this simple healthy option for an appetizer either cold or... - 119.208
Arabic Yogurt & Cucumber With Mint Salad
Want to try the traditional Mediterranean salad? Watch this video now and learn how you can experiment with flavors and create this Minty Yogurt and Cucumber Salad. Treat your family to this delicacy today.. - 115.901
Braised Chinese Vegetables
1. Wash and drain the cabbage. Slice into 1-inch length pieces.
2. Wash and slice the pepper into thin strips.
3. In a large saucepan or fry pan, heat oil and add sliced ginger.
4. Add cabbage, peppers and chestnuts and fry for 3... - 45.3128
Tomato And Fresh Basil Pasta
1) In a pot boil water. Add tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds to 1 minute till the skin starts to slip off.
2) Pour the contents into a bowl of ice and water.
3) Peel tomatoes, remove seeds, and coarsely chop them.
4) In a large nonstick... - 45.798
Steven Raicheln's Spaghetti With White Bean Sauce
1) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook the garlic, onion, pepper, and celery over moderately low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Add beans and cook for 1 minute.
3) Pour stock, half the parsley, pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to... - 46.5536
Soups Creamy Carrot Soup
1) In a saucepan heat oil, cook onion and the garlic moderately over low heat for 5 minutes till onions are softened.
2) Stir in broth, carrots, parsnips, and thyme. Boil the mixture and simmer for 30 minutes till vegetables are cooked.
3) Pour mixture... - 46.0317
Melt 2 oz. butter in top of double boiler.
Add 4 medium onions finely chopped and 2 tablespoons curry powder.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in 1 tablespoon flour.
Add 3/4 pint chicken stock, 1 1/2 tablespoons finely minced chutney, 2 oz. sultanas, 1/2 ... - 44.0471
1) In a large saucepan heat oil and cook onion and garlic over low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Put carrots, celery, lentils, and broth.
3) Boil the soup and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
5) Simmer for 10... - 45.9223
Puree Of Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup
Soup in summer? Why not? This creamy cold roasted bell pepper soup is perfect for summer. Watch Chef Ellie Espo demonstrate this easy to make and delicious pepper soup made with home-roasted fresh red bell peppers and potatoes. This is the perfect summer... - 135.214
With the simple Sangkhaya Fakhthong recipe you no longer need to worry about what to make for dessert. Sangkhaya Fakhthong to put it simply is a great tasting custard with a difference. It is a healthy easy to make dessert that is fit for your special... - 32.4068
If you're looking for a simple vegetarian dish, then do try this out. Chef Arsenii makes this simple dish which goes well as a side dish. These Veggies are very tasty and healthy too. - 105.117
Green Whey Protein Smoothie
Bored of fruit based protein smoothies? It's time to try something different, hence Big Andy brings a Green whey protein smoothie. He is using spinach, vegetable puree, tomatoes, ricotta cheese and flavors it with Extra Virgin Olive oil and Italian seasoning.... - 119.232
Butternut Squash Soup
1. In a baking dish place the butternut squash, season with salt and pepper. Top with onions and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes at 500 degrees F.
2. Scoop out the squash in a pot; add in the roasted onions, chicken broth,... - 92.0403
Sesame Cucumber Salad
Sesame cucumber salad is a light and healthy dish ideal for weight watchers and foodies alike. The tempering of sesame gives a twist to cucumber to make it pleasant and mouth watering. Prepared with a handful of ingredients, this oriental delight can be... - 100.595
Creamy Pasta With Vegetables
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a pan boil water and add carrots and snow peas for 30 seconds.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook pepper over moderate heat for 5... - 48.8226
Butternut Squash Soup
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Halve squash lengthwise. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
3) Grease a roasting pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4) Place the halves in a roasting pan cut side down.
5) Bake squash in oven for 40... - 48.1593
Roasted Vegetable Soup
On hungry evenings, when your gut craves for something nice, nutritious and filling, roasted vegetable soup could be your ultimate dinner choice. In this video, the chef tells you how to prepare a pot of hearty, healthy veggie soup using roasted vegetables.... - 118.259
Quick Veggie Stir-fried
To those who are fond of stir-fried food, will definitely like this one. The chef shows how to make a quick veggie stir-fry. It's a nice and healthy dish. The best part of stir-fry is that you can make it to your own taste, by adding your choice of... - 100.987
Thai Infused Apple Butternut Squash Soup
A nice blend of not the combinable veggies being used to make a nice creamy soup! This video done by Gavin is clear and precise with all the steps and explanations to make this warming bowl! - 109.067
Guilt-free Cheddar Jalapeno Southern Grits
Easy cheesy....who does not want to good breakfast early in the morning. This video end your search. The amazing cheesy grits with jalapeno peppers is a great concoction of smooth cheese with a dash of zest from the jalapeno peppers. Serve with normal whole... - 118.226
Boil water,add salt & ghee.sprinkle one tbsp ragi flour.wait for a second. Add rest of the ragi flour and simmer for 10 minutes. Mix well with a wooden spoon or a laddle(back side) to avoid lumps.(no lumps at all) When still hot, with wet hands, make orange... - 28.1887
Fried Bean Curd With Soybean
The fried bean curd with soyabean is a healthy Chinese delight especially for all you foodies out there. The recipe has deep fried bean curd cooked with Chinese sauce and vegetables. An appetizing and easy to make dish that you would simply love. - 41.847
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.234
Spinach And Hazelnut Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Wash the spinach and place in a pan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cook the spinach on a fairly high heat for 2 minutes until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the stock in a large pan... - 40.3334
Chopped Vegetable Salad
1) In a large glass bowl, arrange romaine at eth bottom.
2) Layer remaining ingredients on top of the lettuce.
3) Add the dressing on it and toss well.
4) Serve immediately. - 42.7564
Slim Zucchini Ratatouille
1. Wash the red peppers, core them and discard the white membrane; slice into rings
2. Was the egg plants and zucchini and cut into half inch slices
3. In a casserole, add oil and garlic and microwave for thirty seconds
4. Add red... - 43.9704
Dill Cabbage Wedges
3. Arrange the wedges in 2 concentric circles in a 9" glass pie-plate.
4. Sprinkle with onions, carrots and dill on dishful cabbage-slices.
5. Add the stock by pouring method.
6. Wrap the plate with vented plastic wrap.
7. Microwave the preparation... - 41.7866
I love these easy peppers. They're so versatile. Serve them on salads, to garnish a sandwich, on steak or chicken, with grilled portabellos...the possibilities are endless. - 35.6303
Zucchini And Tomatoes
a delicious soup that'll warm you up on those cold days, a wonderful blend of tomatoes,onions,garlic,and zucchini - 42.3203
Sesame Vegetable Medley
1. Remove and discard mushroom stems. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushroom caps, snow peas, and next 3 ingredients; saute 2 minutes.
2. Combine water and next 5 ingredients; add to... - 35.3784
Easy Red Rice With Tomato
1) Chop the onions.
2) Crush the garlic.
1) In a large saucepan, place the onions with oil and stir over medium heat until transclucent.
2) Add rice and garlic, over the heat stir for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredeints and... - 43.2799
1) In a skillet, heat oil and saute flour and basil. Slowly pour in milk, stirring all the while.
2) Add in the stock and bring the mixture to a boil. Next, add in the broccoli florets and cook on low heat for about 8 minutes till the florets become... - 42.8235
Easy Spinach Salad
If spinach is your favorite vegetable, you must try this easy spinach salad. The chef here shows how to make an easy spinach salad by mixing spinach with goat cheese and walnuts. A balsamic vinegar dressing adds zest to the salad and makes it flavorful. If... - 132.112
Light Potato And Green Bean Salad
1. To make the dressing whisk together all of the dressing ingredients except for the olive oil, sundried tomatoes and scallions.
2. Slowly stream in the olive oil as continue whisking to emulsify.
3. Stir in the scallions and sundried... - 107.04
Grinding Bread Crumbs
Learn how to grind fresh homemade bread crumbs with your Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. The Bread Crumbs have no preservatives or additives. For plain omit the herbs & spices. - 0