- » Healthy Chicken Spinach
Healthy Chicken Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy chicken spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy chicken spinach recipes.
Healthy Cheese And Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
Think a classic like stuffed chicken Parmesan can't be improved? Think again. The same savory crunch now yields to a cheesy, melty inside so good, you may forget the original existed. This chicken Parmesan recipe retains all that cheesy goodness but without... - 125.276
Healthy Spinach Soup
This spinach soup recipe is a filling soup prepared with fresh spinach in chicken broth. Flavored with lemon juice and parsley, the spinach soup is cooked with cream and is quite savory. Topped with a garnish of eggs sprinkled with paprika, this spinach soup... - 48.9601
Homemade Chicken Stock Spinach And Broccoli Soup
Looking for a tasty and healthy soup recipe that can be whipped up in minutes? Then watch this video by CookingwithCam and learn to make a yummy soup that everyone will fall in love with! - 80.3298
Spinach-wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip
Spinach-Wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip is an easy to prepare side dish. The deadly combination of spinach and chicken wont let you to miss out this Spinach-Wrapped Chicken With Oriental Dip. - 41.9971
Stir Fried Baby Spinach
When it comes to prepare this green delight, not many people would have novel ideas. The best suggestion is to try a different style of Cajun preparation that is both tasty and healthy. Very simple and quick to make with available ingredients from your... - 88.9985
Hearty Spinach White Bean Soup
A hearty and healthy soup with spinach and white bean is the ultimate choice for a mild Autumn afternoon. It is a soup, which can be considered as a comfort food for any personal occasion. Go through the video to learn the step-by-step instruction of cooking. - 121.199
Chicken Spinach Manicotti
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute... - 44.572
Chicken Packets With Spinach, Carrots And Potatoes
Watch Toby prepare this simple recipe on loan from mary Lynn Farivari and her book "Healthy Palate". Chicken Packets with Spinach, Carrots and Potatoes is a complete meal-in-foil starring dill weed.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. - 101.673
Chicken Spinach Parmesan
1) In a bowl, stir together spinach, boiling water, garlic and bouillon until well incorporated.
2) Heat the mixture until boil.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes until the spinach is just tender.
4) Drain the spinach mixture.
5) In a bowl, place the... - 42.2206
Chicken Breast And Spinach Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, carrots, and onion.
3. In another bowl, beat together the eggs, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Stir into the chicken mixture to combine well.... - 43.1132
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 41.9724
Healthy Chicken And Brown Rice Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and mix all ingredients in it except sherry.
3) Pour mixture into a baking dish.
4) Pour sherry over the entire mixture and bake for about 40 minutes.
5) Spoon out mixture on individual... - 44.6425
Easy Spinach Salad
If spinach is your favorite vegetable, you must try this easy spinach salad. The chef here shows how to make an easy spinach salad by mixing spinach with goat cheese and walnuts. A balsamic vinegar dressing adds zest to the salad and makes it flavorful. If... - 132.112
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
This first rate dish holds many delightful surprises for the ones eating it. But first, you've gotta learn how to make this dish from this video. This Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is not as complicated as you may assume; it is quite easy to make. And... - 110.815
Chicken And Spinach Soup
1. Wash the spinach and then remove the stems of the leaves.
2. In a pot of water, tip in the hot water and then blanch the leaves till they are just wilted. Remove the leaves and then freshen the leaves in cold water.
3. Shred the... - 39.128
Chicken And Spinach Noodles
Mix all ingredients in 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min [2 min]; stir.
Cover tightly and microwave until chicken is hot, 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 min longer [2 to 3 min longer]. - 33.9158
Chicken Spinach Parcels
1. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible, chop roughly and place in a bowl. Add butter, garlic and sage to spinach and mix to combine.
2. Make a deep slit in the side of each chicken fillet to form a pocket. Fill pocket with spinach mixture... - 38.682
Tagliatelle With Chicken And Spinach
Fill a 4-quart pot three-quarters full of water.
Bring to a boil, stir in the fresh spinach, let the water come to a boil again, and, with a large fork, remove the spinach; drain it well.
Coarsely chop the spinach and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and 2... - 42.4948
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a meat board, prepare the chicken pockets for the stuffing.
3. Loosen the skin of each chicken breast by running a finger between the flesh and skin along one side, retaining the skin attached on the other... - 46.6268
Healthy Grilled Chicken Swiss And Apple Panini
Panini's are all the rage now so why not start making them at home for a fancy lunch or casual dinner? An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result! It’s meaty, cheesy, fruity, toasty and healthy all in one! There... - 127.384
Lower Fat Chicken Spinach Quesadilla
Looking for a quick, easy, delicious, low calorie party appetizer or snack? Watch Rocky Barragan teach you how to make simple and delicious Chicken & Spinach Quesadillas. These are great as a party finger food or can even serve as a meal! These are healthy as... - 117.521
Chicken Brown Rice With Spinach Yoghurt
Succulent pieces of chicken accentuates the brown rice flavor and tastes divine with spinach yoghurt. Complete meal in every sense, providing almost all the essential nutrients. - 0
Cracked Wheat With Chicken Peas And Spinach
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, heat the oil over moderately high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and sweet red pepper; stir to coat with the oil.
Stir in the lemon juice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or... - 39.8351
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.062
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.234
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Use a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts.
2. Remove the long fillet from each and reserve for another use.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in... - 43.5327
Chicken And Spinach In Coconut Milk
1) Cut the chicken off the bones and cut into cubes.
2) In a pan heat, the oil and brown the chicken in it.
3) Add 1 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 cup coconut milk.
4) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5) In another saucepan, melt the butter,... - 38.4694
Chicken With Spinach And Celery Potato Hash
1. Mix hash browns and celery together in large bowl.
2. Heat half the oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add hash brown mixture; cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to brown. Reduce heat and continue cooking... - 34.0713
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.5575
Chicken Spinach Soup
1. In a bowl take spinach. Microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until defrosted. Drain off water.
2. In a casserole, take onion and butter. Microwave on High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until onions become tender.
3. Add flour, bouillon... - 43.9362
What better can a chill winter evening get when served with hot and flavored soup. Watch Chef Caitlin making Bride soup using chicken stock along with spinach and other flavors. Snuggling up in a blanket and having this soup is such a warm delight! - 104.847
Green Whey Protein Smoothie
Bored of fruit based protein smoothies? It's time to try something different, hence Big Andy brings a Green whey protein smoothie. He is using spinach, vegetable puree, tomatoes, ricotta cheese and flavors it with Extra Virgin Olive oil and Italian seasoning.... - 119.232
Spinach-Rice Casserole is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked side dish; the Spinach-Rice Casserole is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.8767
Spinach And Hazelnut Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Wash the spinach and place in a pan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cook the spinach on a fairly high heat for 2 minutes until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the stock in a large pan... - 40.3334
Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Spinach
Use only three ingredients total to make one of the tastiest vegetable side dish recipes you have had in a long time. - 102.669
Marinated Chickpeas And Sautéed Spinach
1. In a medium bowl, add in the chickpeas and season with olive oil, Himalayan salt, lemon juice and pepper. Toss well and set aside to marinate.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil and add in the garlic. Sauté for a few seconds until it releases some... - 0
Spinach Chicken Noodle Soup
Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add cream of chicken soup and remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 36.34
Warm Spinach And Rice Chicken Salad
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 Brush the chicken evenly with 2 teaspoons salad dressing.
3 Grill or broil for 20 to 25 minutes or the until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, turning once.
4 ... - 37.8194
Chicken Enchiladas With Spinach Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pans.
Dip tortillas one at a time in very hot oil just long enough to slightly darken and soften.
Generously spread a one-inch central strip of each tortilla with shredded cheese, chopped onion, and shredded... - 33.7796
Cerrine Of Spinach And Chicken
1) Cut the chicken neatly into small pieces.
2) Into a food processor, put the chicken pieces and 1 egg white and half of the breadcrumbs and blend properly till the ingredients have mixed well together.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 325... - 43.8869
Light And Lemony Chicken And Spinach Soup
In a 1 -quart saucepan, bring stock, lemon juice, thyme and salt to a boil.
Put torn leaves of fresh spinach into individual soup bowls and pour hot soup over them.
Top with green onions.
Serve immediately. - 28.9023
Baked Chicken, Kumara And Spinach
Crumble feta into medium bowl.
Using hands, squeeze excess moisture from spinach; mix spinach with feta.
Boil, steam or microwave kumara until just tender; drain.
MeanwhiLe, cook chicken, in batches, in medium heated oiled pan until just cooked through and... - 42.1734
Chicken With Spinach Filling
1. To make filling, squeeze spinach (a) to remove excess liquid. Place spinach, garlic, ricotta or cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, lemon rind and nutmeg in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Using your fingers, loosen skin on chicken (b), starting at thigh end.... - 35.2844
Chicken And Spinach Soup
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned all over.
Add bacon to same pan; cook, stirring, until crisp.
Drain bacon on absorbent paper.
Add onion, celery, garlic and potato to same pan; cook, stirring, untiL onion is soft.
Add stock,... - 45.5494
Creamy Chicken And Spinach Pasta
In medium microwavable bowl, combine soup, cream cheese, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes; whisk until smooth and blended.
Add spinach and lemon juice.
Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or... - 34.1881
Chicken And Spinach Pasta Pie
1)Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
3)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
4)In a pan, boil spinach for a few minutes till it... - 46.0342
Pasta With Spinach Chiffonade In Chicken Broth
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the spinach and saute just until it wilts, about 30 seconds.
Add the broth.
As soon as it reaches a simmer, pour the sauce over cooked pasta.
Garnish with... - 33.0554
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
FOR THE NAPA CABBAGE IN CHICKEN BROTH
1. In a pan pour oil and sauté the garlic, add the napa cabbage, pour the chicken broth.
2. Stir over high heat, add mushrooms and scallops, cook until the napa cabbage is soft.
3. Once done remove and transfer... - 115.806
Cookin’ Greens Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Spinach & Goat Cheese
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it color.
Add the stock and the spinach. Cook until warmed through. Add nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper.
When cool, transfer to a... - 35.9287
Farfalle With Chicken, Shiitake, Spinach, And Sage
1) Take a pot and place water in it to boil.
2) Add the pasta to it and allow it to cook.
3) Place a Dutch oven on medium flame and add olive oil to it.
4) Add the chicken and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes turning them frequently.
5) Add the garlic to it... - 47.2152
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
Cream Of Spinach Soup
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onions, sprinkle with broth mix, and saute until onions are soft.
Sprinkle onions with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Continuing to stir, gradually... - 33.5628
Spinach Ricotta Swirls
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add onion, garlic and water.
Cook... - 44.2052
Tarragon Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan, mix spinach, chicken bouillon and dry skim milk.
2. Stir until well blended and season.
3. Heat with frequent stirring until it reaches serving temperature.
4. Serve Tarragon Spinach Soup with a savory pie dish. - 39.6519
Green Pea-spinach Soup
Combine green peas, onion, chicken broth, basil, and spinach in a saucepan.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the onion is tender.
Transfer the green pea-spinach mixture to a blender or food processor and puree.
Return pureed mixture to saucepan.
Add... - 38.5249
Spinach Pasta Soup
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine chicken broth, water and tomato paste.
Whisk until smooth.
Bring to a boil.
Add pasta, reduce heat to medium and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
Stir in spinach and onions and cook 5 additional... - 34.3602
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Stuffing
To prepare stuffing, place bread in large bowl and cover with 1/3 cup/75 mL hot chicken stock.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook gently until tender.
Add to bread.
Squeeze excess water from spinach... - 42.4629
Orzo Pasta With Warm Bread And Spinach Salad
For all those wanting to try out pasta with mint and also wanting to freak on greens, here is an orzo dish just right for you. Watch Chef Stacey cook orzo with mint flavor and make a Warm Bread and Spinach Salad. Makes a hearty, healthy and wholesome family... - 111.137
Spinach And Pasta Casserole
1. In 1-quart saucepan melt margarine over high heat; sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine. Continuing to stir, cook for 30 seconds. Gradually stir in milk and chicken broth. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 36.1973
Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing
For the popeye fan kids this Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing will do the magic. The Spinach Salad With Chutney Dressing is pretty easy to prepare too and you can rely on it for last minute preparations. - 36.0072
Farfalle With Garbanzo Beans And Spinach
Trim and chop spinach; set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Reduce heat; stir in broth and next 4... - 43.9561
Tortellini With Basil Sauce
Tortellini With Basil Sauce is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Tortellini With Basil Sauce recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 33.4134
Cream Of Lettuce And Spinach Soup
1) Into a saucepan, combine the stock, lettuce spinach, rice and mace
2) Cover and bring to a gentle boil
3) Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes
4) Into a food processor, blend in batches for 2-3 minutes until smooth
5) Scrape down the sides of the... - 47.6408
Simple Steamed Spinach
There's no quicker food to prepare than steamed spinach. Once you have purchased the fresh leaves it is a simple matter to steam them- it barely takes minutes. The nutrient-rich greens pair well with just about any food, from eggs to soup.
For more such... - 27.8175
Make one day of the week where you involve the kids in cooking so that you ensure you have some activity done together! That’s what these mom and kids do on Monday! So for the Monday cooking they have in this video a herb chicken! - 111.88
Spinach, Berry & Turkey Salad
Salad lovers will love this video for the tasty hasty salad recipe. The chef makes a spinach berry salad and recommends to use ingredients of your choice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 95.4792
Spinach Cheese Melange
1. Wash spinach and chop.
2. In a saucepan, mix fennel in bouillon; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in chopped spinach and cook uncovered for 5 minutes just until spinach is tender.
4. If any liquid is left in the saucepan, drain it.
5. Lightly... - 37.7811
Pat's Spinach Souffle
Cook spinach, drain.
Mix with chicken soup, beaten egg yolks, onion and nutmeg.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into spinach mixture.
Pour into greased 6 1/2 cup souffle dish or casserole.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
Garnish with dabs of sour cream... - 36.8601
Spinach & Buttermilk Soup
Combine spinach and 2 cups broth in a 3 to 4-quart pan.
Bring to boil on high heat; use a spoon to break spinach apart.
As soon as spinach is in chunks, pour into a blender, add 1 tablespoon lemon peel, and puree until smooth.
In pan, mix remaining 2 cups... - 35.6546
braised spinach is a broth cooked spinach recipe. Prepared with yellow onions to taste, it is spiced with red pepper flakes. A dash of vinegar to this gives a slight twist in flavor. - 29.0367
Thes spinach timbales are healthy and savory timbables prepared with cooked fresh spinach. Spiced with nutmeg and prepared with added milk, the timbales have eggs in it and are baked to finish on the oven. - 30.3667
Spinach Salad Royale
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well, using a whip. Do not overbeat causing cream to get too thick.
2. Add desired amount of dressing just before serving. - 30.3729
Cream Of Spinach Soup
1. Take an enameled saucepan or a heavy stainless steel and soften the butter in it. Sauté the scallions for 5 minutes at moderate heat.
2. Blend in the spinach, and cook for about 3 minutes by stirring the dish at occasional intervals.
3. Cook the... - 44.0953
Cream Of Spinach Soup
1 In a 3-quart saucepan, add spinach, onion, celery, salt, pepper, nutmeg and bay leaf.
2 Combine water with the chicken broth to make 3 cups.
3 Pour in to the spinach mixture.
4 Bring to a boil and lower the heat.
5 Cover and simmer,... - 44.5153
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish. In a medium-size saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
2. To the saucepan, add the spinach, green onions, nutmeg, pepper, and salt and cook for 2 minutes or until heated... - 35.1073
Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Wash tomatoes and cut a thin slice from top of each.
2. Scoop out the pulp leaving ¼ inch thick shell and reserve the pulp.
In a small skillet, heat tomato pulp with onion flakes, vinegar, seasoned salt and oregano.
3. Stir in spinach.
4.... - 44.4406
Celery Spinach Soup
1. In a saucepan combine condensed broth, frozen spinach, celery, and onion and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
3. Transfer the mixture to a blender, add cottage cheese; cover and... - 43.7765
A delicious chicken dish that can be made as hot or as mild as you wish - a perfect meal for curry lovers who want to keep it simple. Taste our Butter Chicken recipe - 54.6304
Spinach Cream Soup
1. Defrost spinach (I zap it in the microwave).
2. In a large sauce pan, cook the garlic in the butter for one minute.
3. Place all ingredients (including the garlic) in a blender and blend to desired consistency. Return to sauce pan and heat just to the... - 35.9184
Parmesan Spinach Omelette
In a small saucepan over medium heat combine spinach, broth, garlic and pepper; cover.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Cook for 1 minute or until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
In a bowl combine Egg Beaters and water; beat lightly.
Spray a... - 40.7427
Creamy Chicken Breasts Florentine
Heat the chicken broth in a saucepan.
Add the chicken breasts, onion, celery leaves and poach for 10 minutes on low heat; set aside.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and cook the garlic, shallots, artichokes and spinach.
Add the pepper... - 39.8848
1) Wash spinach.
2) Into a saucepan, put spinach with only water that can cover it.
3) Cover the pan and cook spinach for 5 minutes.
4) Drain spinach thoroughly and chop finely.
5) Dissolve bouillon cube in milk.
6) In a bowl, sift... - 46.6315
Japanese Spinach And Egg Soup
1) Remove any tough stems and rotten leaves from the spinach. Coarsely shred the spinach.
2) Into a saucepan, pour in chicken stock. Let it come to a boil.
3) Remove any skin that has gathered at the surface.
4) Into the boiling stock, add in the... - 42.8621
Spinach With Pistachios
1) Clean and wash spinach under cold water to remove any grit.
2) Remove the tough stems.
3) Shake off excess water.
4) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
5) Lightly toast pistachios for about 2 minutes. Keep... - 44.0903
Creamy Garlic Spinach Soup With Garlic Croutons
1. Cut spinach coarsely.
2. Take a 2- to 3-quart pot and add chicken broth, chopped spinach, and carrots in it.
3. Cook for 5-10 minutes until carrots get tender and spinach leaves get completely wilted.
4. Remove the mix from the flame and set... - 45.4581
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Place a saucepan over the stove and grease with non – stick spray.
2. Add in the chicken and cook for few minutes.
3. In a microwave proof bowl add in the peas and carrots. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
4. Take out from the microwave and... - 0
Healthy Stuffed Acorn Squash
Looking for a healthy recipe that is quick and easy to make? Then you must watch this video and learn the procedure to make a healthy stuffed acorn squash that is packed with all the goodness of vegetables and yummy patties. This is one recipe that is bound... - 100.02
Healthy Meatball Soup
Combine beef, flour, eggs, and 1/2 cup of the broth.
In an 8-quart kettle bring remaining broth, consomme, oregano, onions, and chile to boil; reduce heat to low.
Quickly shape meat mixture into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter; as shaped, drop into... - 42.7796
Quinoa Salad With Chicken, Grapefruit And Avocado
Quinoa is a grain and is often thought to be related to the wheat family, but it is actually related to beets and spinach! This full meal salad serves two as a main course or four as an appetizer, just add a couple more lettuce leaves. It is a healthy,... - 140.528
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. With a sharp and pointed knife, make an incision in the thickest end of the chicken breast. Do not cut all the way through.
3. Take a sauté pan and heat 1 teaspoon of oil into it.
4. Add spinach, salt,... - 45.6804
Chicken Soup With Vegetables
This Chicken Soup with Vegetables is a heart warming dish. It is perfect for someone who is not feeling well, as it has a magical touch. Watch this video to learn the secret of this magical soup. - 118.217
Combine chicken breasts, instant broth or bouillon cubes, and water in a large saucepan.
Tie tarragon, onion and parsley in a cheesecloth bag; add to saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to... - 42.7801
Fresh Spinach Soup
1) Thoroughly wash and drain the spinach leaves.
2) In a thick-bottomed saucepan, put the spinach with butter.
3) Simmer the spinach gently, by constant stirring, until soft and tender.
4) In an electric blender, place the spinach to... - 42.7927
Cold Spinach Soup
1) Blanch the spinach and puree it.
2) To the pureed spinach add parsley, cucumber, scallions, dill and chicken broth.
3) Blend them to a fine paste.
4) Adjust sugar and seasoning.
5) Hot spinach soup can be served with chopped... - 41.6824
Spinach And Shells Soup
1. In large saucepan, over medium heat, bring chicken broth to a boil.
2. Add tomatoes and pasta shells; cook 7 minutes. Add beans, spinach, oregano and basil; cook 8-10 minutes, until pasta is tender. (If soup is too thick, thin with a little water.)
3.... - 33.5125
1. Defrost the spinach and squeeze out most of the water.
2. Saute the onion in the butter. Add the spinach and cook over low heat until the spinach is hot. Puree in a blender or food processor with 2 cups of stock.
3. Stir into the remaining stock and season... - 33.8359
1. Combine frozen spinach, cream-of-potato soup, milk, the instant broth and onion in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat slowly, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes, or until spinach is thawed; cover. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Ladle into soup bowls;... - 27.4338
Spinach And Grapefruit Salad
Wash spinach; pat dry and discard stems.
Peel and section grapefruit; cut into bite-sized pieces.
In an ungreased skillet over medium heat toast sesame seed until golden brown, tossing frequently.
In a blender container combine broth, oil, vinegar, lemon... - 43.7553