- » Healthy Chicken Dumpling
Healthy Chicken Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy chicken dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy chicken dumpling recipes.
Healthier Chicken Dumplings
1. For the Dumpling - In a medium bowl mix the milk, eggs, butter, parsley and salt together until well combined.
2. Add in the Bisquick and stir until just combined.
3. In a slow cooker place the potatoes, onions and garlic.
4. Add in... - 95.3971
Chicken And Potato Dumplings
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, celery, and garlic; saute until tender.
Add chicken and next 5 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Gradually add 1 cup potato flakes,... - 43.2844
Stewed Chicken And Raisin Dumplings
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious stewed chicken and raisin dumplings it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would... - 47.2397
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
Brown chicken and giblets in oil in 5-quart saucepan or dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add water, celery rib, lemon, 1 tablespoon salt, thyme, pepper, bay leaf and onions to chicken and giblets.
Bring to a boil; simmer, covered, 1 hour, or until chicken is... - 43.8104
Stewed Chicken With Dumplings
1) In a large, heavy pot, add in the chicken, soup, water, vegetables and pepper.
2) Cover the pot and cook on simmer for 40 minutes or till the chicken becomes tender.
3) In a bowl, mix the biscuit mix and milk lightly using a fork.
4) Add spoonfuls... - 43.062
Stewed Chicken And Raisin Dumplings
1.Take the chicken and cut it into small serving pieces.
2.Cut the carrot in 1inch pieces.
3.Take a kettle and put chicken pieces in it placing the wing and the breast on the top.
4.Add celery, onion and carrots to the kettle along with... - 48.2294
Chicken With Herb Dumplings
In a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven, simmer the chicken, celery, onion, carrot, garlic, chicken broth, water, dill weed, thyme, and cloves, covered, for 30 minutes.
Let stand to cool.
Remove the meat from the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
Strain the broth... - 40.8896
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Chicken With Herb Dumplings
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add chicken, about half at a time: cook, turning as needed, until browned on all sides.
As chicken... - 45.3413
Chicken With Parsley Dumplings
1)Choose a saucepan,and heat enough water to boil carrots,salt,onion,celery and chicken.
2)Reduce to simmer till chicken is tender.
3)Remove the chicken from broth and keep aside.
4)Strain this broth and add water to make 3 cups.
5)Put the broth back... - 46.4114
Chicken And Dumplings - Part 1 – The Chicken
Dumplings – yay! In this video, Betty is making the very traditional Southern Chicken and Dumplings. This is the first part of the recipe where she is making the Chicken as the rolled dumplings will take some time to prepare. Make sure that you watch the... - 90.5131
Peas And Dumplings
Peas and dumplings is a green peas recipe with flour dumplings. Cooked with mint flakes for flavor, the peas and dumplings is a simple vegetable recipe and can be prepared with added veggies too. - 37.8334
1) Soak the bread slices in the milk for about 5 minutes, and then squeeze them dry.
2) Run the bread and chicken livers together through a meat grinder into a mixing bowl, or chop them together finely with a sharp knife.
3) In a heavy 10- or 12-inch... - 45.3778
Chicken Dumpling Soup
Barry shows you how to make a light but filling soup with chunks of chicken, dumplings and a load of vegetables - tastebuds will be blown away with this one, so simple. - 116.701
Homey Chicken Stew With Blueberry Dumplings
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet and brown the chicken pieces over medium-high heat.
When the second side is brown, add the onion and fry until the pieces of onion are wilted.
Add the broth, potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, and marjoram.
Simmer the stew,... - 44.0858
Crispy Chicken Dumplings
1. In a food processor or liquidiser chop and blend the chicken with the egg whites, cornflour, sherry or rice wine, ginger, spring onions and salt until it turns into a fine paste.
(Alternatively, it can be chopped with a sharp knife or cleaver until... - 44.1088
Chicken And Dumpling Stew
In a 3-quart saucepan combine vegetable peelings, chicken, bay leaf, 3 cups water, 3/4 tea-spoon salt, and1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
When chicken is cool enough to handle,... - 42.6667
Puny's Chicken And Dumplings
In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Cut the shortening in with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the buttermilk and stir with a fork just until the dough forms a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out... - 45.6789
Chicken Soup With Dumplings
1.Slice the chicken in pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.In a saucepan, heat some butter and add onions to it.
3..Once the onions are brown and crispy, put sliced chicken in the pan and saute.
4.Put vegetables along with seasoning and 2 cups... - 45.2823
Stupendous Chicken And Dumplings
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious stupendous chicken and dumplings it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would... - 47.9699
Chicken With Dumplings
1. Heat water in a saucepan and add salt, carrots, onion and celery to the pan along with the chicken. Cover and simmer for 3-4 hours till the meat is tender. Remove the chicken from the broth and keep it hot.
2. Strain the broth and measure. Add... - 39.9602
Chicken Dumpling Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine the first 7 ingredients and stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the chicken to cook on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 hours, or on LOW for 5 to 6 hours if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4.... - 47.1543
Deep Dish Chicken With Dumplings
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray two 1 3/4-cup casseroles with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In 1-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add vegetables, stirring to coat with margarine.
Cover pan and cook over medium heat until vegetables are... - 39.3878
1. Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together to make a smooth mix. Add the egg, shortening and the milk to the dry ingredients and mix well to make dough. Roll the mixture to make a 1/4" thick sheet which you can spread with butter.
2. Sprinkle... - 41.9281
Chicken And Pea Dumplings
In 5-quart casserole dish, combine chicken, 3 cups water, bay leaves, salt and peppercorns.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at high10 minutes and at medium 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken; strain broth into 4-quart casserole dish.
Add... - 44.4569
Chicken Soup With Litle Dumplings
Combine chicken broth, onions, celery, thyme, parsley and salt in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture begins to boil.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on '6', or until celery and onion are soft.
Remove vegetables... - 45.2085
Chicken And Dumplings
Place chicken, vegetables and pars-iey in 4-quart casserole.
Mix together the broth, bay leaves, salt, thyme, garlic, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Pour over chicken.
Cover and cook on HIGH powerfor20-25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove... - 43.5521
Chicken And Dumplings
1. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. In a deep, nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until browned; using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate.
2. Add the... - 34.1698
Chicken And Dumplings
In large Dutch oven add enough water to chicken to cover.
Add celery, carrot, onion, 2 sprigs parsley, bay leaf, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Simmer till done, 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours.
In mixing bowl combine Basic Biscuit Mix, snipped... - 46.7947
Chicken & Dumplings
1. To a large Dutch oven, put in the entire chicken. Cover it with water and add the parsley sprigs, celery, carrot, onion, the 2 teaspoons salt, the pepper, and bay leaf. Cover and bring this mixture to the boil. Simmer this for 2-21/2 hours... - 43.046
Chicken And Dumplings
1) From the chicken pieces, remove the skin.
2) To prepare the chicken, on the pieces, sprinkle salt, black pepper and red pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat small amount of cooking oil or shortening.
4) In hot oil, brown the chicken pieces.
5) To... - 49.6672
Chicken N Dumplings
1) Combine together the broth, carrots, onion and celery in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole. Mix well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes, till the vegetables are tender-crisp.
3) Add the chicken and cover the casserole with... - 42.4475
Chinese Dumplings Part 2 - Filling And Boiling
1. Sift flour onto table and knead into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder
2. Divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for... - 32.8706
Chinese Dumplings Part 1 - Dough Making
stift flour onto table knest into a soft dough and roll into a long cylinder, divide into portions and roll it thin , put filling in boiling hot water put 12 dumplings in til the water boiling again, turn down the heat add half cup of water ( for doing it 3... - 30.6576
Steamed Chinese Duck Dumplings
These dumplings are healthy as they are steamed and so are comparatively low in fat. This recipe uses duck for the filling, the same can be done with vegetables or any other meat like chicken or beef too. - 0
Liver Dumplings In Soup
1) Trim the liver, grind with onion, and then stir in yolk, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, and parsley.
2) Soak bread in milk, squeeze out excess milk, and add to the liver mixture.
3) Add flour and make a soft dough.
4) Allow the soup... - 46.1407
Chicken And Wheat Dumplings
Blend baking mix, flour and milk.
Microwave stewed chicken at High 5 minutes.
Drop dumplings by heaping tablespoons onto hot broth.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until dumplings are set and broth is... - 31.7745
Microwave Chicken And Dumplings
1. Take a glass casserole and mix celery, chicken, carrots, onion, soups and seasoning.
2. Cover the casserole.
3. In a microwave oven, place the casserole and cook on HIGH (9) for about 10 minutes.
4. Stir well and keep on cooking at a setting of... - 43.9902
Country Chicken And Dumplings
1. Dredge chicken pieces in flour nad set them aside
2. Brown this chicken in a skillet of hot oil on all sides lightly
3. Add broth, carrots, celery, oion, bay leaf and salt and pepper to tasts and allow to simmer with the lid on for fifteen... - 40.8425
Leftover Chicken And Dumplings
Got a lot of leftover chicken with you? Here is a simple recipe to make the chicken interesting with some more easily available ingredients to go with chicken to make dumplings. Great fusion style dish that fits well on any occasion! - 80.9639
Chicken Casserole With Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Mix together the salt, cornflour and pepper. Sprinkle over the chicken joints to coat well on all sides.
3) In a frying pan, heat the corn oil.
4) Add in the chicken joints and saute till brown.
5)... - 44.179
Chicken And Dumpling Pot Pie
1) Put chicken in boiling water and cook until tender.
2) Separate the broth and the chicken.
3) Use a baking dish to keep the chicken.
4) In a bowl, sift together the remaining flour, salt and baking powder thrice.
5) Cut in the shortening in... - 42.6883
Southern Chicken Stew And Dumplings
1. In a Dutch oven, combine first 4 ingredients and boil it for 60 minutes, simmer and cook on low heat
2. Take out the chicken form the oven and let it cool, then bone and chop the chicken and add to broth
3. Now combine next 7 ingredients and boil in... - 43.6585
Chicken Vegetable Stew With Dumplings
1. In a saucepan place chicken pieces, 4 cups water, celery, carrots, onions, salt, thyme, and pepper; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 45 minutes or till chicken is nearly tender; skim off the fat.
3. Blend in 1-cup cold... - 44.9695
Dumplings For Chicken Or Meat Stew
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Pour in milk while quickly and lightly stirring, just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Drop the batter into boiling stew, using a rounded tablespoon.
4. Cover pan tightly with lid... - 28.736
Combine dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening until thoroughly mixed.
Beat egg in milk and add to above.
Drop in simmering seasoned chicken broth with boned chicken pieces and cook, uncovered, over medium heat for about 15 minutes, turning dumplings... - 34.3885
Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
Blend and add milk.
Roll and cut into strips.
Steam in chicken broth for 15 to 30 minutes without uncovering.
Serves 3 or 4. - 32.4416
Combine flour, egg, shortening, salt and 5 table- spoons water; mix well to form soft dough.
Divide into three parts.
Roll out paper thin; let dough dry for 20 minutes.
Cut in small strips; drop in boiling broth.
Cook dumplings for 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 30.9543
Dumplings With Meat Filling
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt, make a well and stir in the egg.
2) Gradually add the water, mixing lightly until dough is formed.
3) It may not be necessary to add all the water.
4) Knead on a lightly floured surface until very smooth.
5)... - 45.288
Homemade Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
Now, even those on a low carb diet can enjoy one of the top classic recipes for kids. Here, let Kent Altena show you how to make Low Carb Chicken Nuggets that everyone can enjoy. Instead of breadcrumbs or wheat flour, this low carb recipe uses cheese and... - 105.492
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Don’t you just love chicken nuggets? Have you ever thought about how unhealthy it is to eat those deep fried nuggets? Well here is Coach Christie showing you how to turn that around! Baked nuggets! A super simple recipe that will taste better since it has a... - 88.0162
Potato Dumplings Using Matzo Meal
1.Using a food processor ,steel blade added, blend all the ingredients except 4 parts liquid.
2.Alternatively, mash potatoes with a masher and mix the remaining ingredients using a wooden spoon
3.Chill this batter for several hours
4Take a pan and... - 42.8383
A nice Liver Dumplings recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. It is always prepared with Beef as the key ingredient. Even though Liver Dumplings is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. There is... - 46.0591
Chinese Veg Momos
Momos is a Chinese appetizer, but nowadays it has created a niche amongst Indian too. This dish is often accompanied with red chili and garlic dip, which enhance the subtle taste of momos. - 0
This is a protein rich dish that warms the body on cold wintry evenings. The steamed dumplings are healthy as they use a minuscule amount of oil and the other nutrients remain intact. - 0
1. Use butter to grease the bottom and sides of the top of a double boiler.
2. Beat egg, egg yolk, heavy cream, salt, and nutmeg together using a fork.
3. In the top of the double boiler, pour this mixture.
4. Cook the mixture over hot... - 43.857
Turkey And Dumplings
Place frozen mixed vegetables and water in a 1 1/2 -quart microwave-safe casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring once.
Stir dry milk powder, cornstarch, basil, and 1/8... - 44.2608
1) Wash spinach.
2) Into a saucepan, put spinach with only water that can cover it.
3) Cover the pan and cook spinach for 5 minutes.
4) Drain spinach thoroughly and chop finely.
5) Dissolve bouillon cube in milk.
6) In a bowl, sift... - 46.6315
Turkey Soup With Danish Dumplings
7. Cut up the turkey carcass to fit into a large Dutch oven along with water, and chicken bouillon granules; bring it to boil.
8. Reduce heat; cover and slow cook for about 1 1/2 hours.
9. Remove the turkey carcass from the mixture and slightly... - 47.2512
Southern Style Ham And Dumplings
If you really crave for food just like the way your grand-ma used to make it, then this Southern style comfort food should suffice. Delicious dumplings prepared with tender ham is something that is likely to appease your hunger when you are looking to have a... - 107.144
Lancaster Soup 'n Dumplings
1) Take a 6-quart pressure cooker and put the cooking rack in place. Put the chicken broth, salt and black pepper into the pressure cooker. Add pork and secure the lid.
2) Put the pressure regualtor in the vent pipe and increase the flame to high heat.... - 45.7004
Chicken Nuggets are all time favorite at my house my family and my friends just love them. I make then Organic they are tasty and healthy. - 0
Okara Chicken Nuggets
This is an appetizer which is made of Okara, making it healthier. There are many health benefits from eating Okara. Check out the recipe for this tasty appetizer. - 95.2357
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
Who doesn’t love chicken nuggets? If your baby wants them, don’t deprive him of this delicious food just because they are unhealthy. Instead, feed him with Homemade Chicken Nuggets after watching this weelicious video. As the host says, these are easy to... - 117.06
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 143.662
1) To make the chicken mixture combine ground chicken ,scallions,garlic,ginger,chillies,beaten egg,soy sauce,vinegar and salt.
2) Take a wonton wrapper, wet edges and place some filling in the center, bring edges together to cover the filling, twist to seal... - 31.3476
Radish Spicy Balls
Raddish balls is spicy, crunchy balls made in south india. Very similar to chicken or mutton balls, this is made with Raddish. A real substitute for vegetarian spice loving people.. Enjoy crunching!! - 47.5197
Sesame Ham & Won Ton Salad
Cut won tons into 1/2 inch strips.
In a frying pan, heat about 1/4 inch salad oil over medium heat.
Add won ton strips, a few at a time, and fry until crisp and golden (about 30 seconds).
With a slotted spoon, remove from pan, drain, and let cool (store... - 33.1426
Red Wine Stewed Chicken Wings
1.With a sharp knife, cut the chicken wings at joints.
2. Put a non stick fry pan on flame.
3. Do not put oil or butter.
4. When the pan gets heated, put chicken wings in it.
5. Brown the wings evenly from both sides.
6. Add onions,... - 44.056
What better can a chill winter evening get when served with hot and flavored soup. Watch Chef Caitlin making Bride soup using chicken stock along with spinach and other flavors. Snuggling up in a blanket and having this soup is such a warm delight! - 104.847
Matzo Ball Soup
Passover, the most widely observed Jewish holiday, commemorates the exodus of Jews from Egypt. It falls on the first full moon of early spring, and the first evening is celebrated with a Seder, a ceremonial meal at which chicken soup with matzo balls is... - 39.213
Spring Chicken Casserole
Cut the chicken into eight pieces and remove the skin.
Fry the chicken pieces in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until they are well browned.
Remove the chicken and fry the onions until they are just golden.
Return the chicken to the cooker with the... - 47.2158
1) Take a 4-quart casserole or Dutch oven and combine chicken, celery, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt, bouillon and water in it.
2) Cover and cook for 24 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in carrots to this.
4) Mix 1/2 cup water to 1/4 cup flour.
5)... - 45.6405
Wegmans Thai Chicken Soup
Get all the flavors of authentic Thai food without all the time in the kitchen. Follow along with Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck. It's great during those cold winter months. Simple, quick, affordable, tasty, and healthy - what more... - 116.341
Chicken Soup Maison
1) In a large saucepan, place the boiling fowl and cover with cold water.
2) Add the seasonings and vegetables, cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
3) Potato dumplings: Mash the potatoes and combine with the salt, egg, plain flour and grated nutmeg to... - 45.1676
Chinese Chicken Soup
For the broth.
Place all the broth ingredients in a large stockpot with enough water to cover the chicken by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the chicken nearly falls off bones, about 1 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the... - 47.2916
Wash chicken pieces and put in kettle.
Cover with boiling water.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer 1 hour.
Add next 6 ingredients and simmer 2 hours longer, or until tender.
Leave as is or remove bones and skin.
Skim excess fat from... - 46.8445
Chicken Ragout Soup
1) In a 4- or 5-quart casserole or soup kettle, combine the chicken parts, veal knuckle, peppercorns, salt and stock and water.
2) Add more stock or water, if necessary, to cover by an inch.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil over high heat, skimming the... - 44.9465
Pick A Pot Pie
In a large saucepan cook celery, onion, and green pepper in hot margarine or butter till tender.
Stir in flour, rosemary or thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in broth and milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 1... - 38.7869
Poulet A La Battleyani
1) In a saucepan, heat small amount of butter till it is light brown.
2) Add the green pepper and chicken. Cook over low flame till the chicken has browned lightly.
3) In another saucepan, pour the cream. Cook over low flame till it is thoroughly... - 46.1083
Austrian Boiled Beef
1) In a 6- or 8-quart saucepan or soup kettle, combine the beef and chicken parts and cover them with the water
2) Add the salt and bring to a boil over high heat ( adding more water, if necessary, to cover)
3) Skim off surface scum as it rises
4)... - 42.6667
Wild Rice Stuffed Squash
Bring chicken broth and thyme to boiling in a large saucepan.
Add uncooked wild rice; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add leeks and uncooked long grain rice.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes more or until rice is tender.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 44.6164
Microwaved Wonton Soup
1. In a large bowl, place all the filling ingredients and mix well. Combine them well till all the ingredients are mixed well.
2. Prepare the wonton skins by placing a little of the filling gin the center of each wonton skin. Bring the... - 44.191