- » Healthy Chicken Divan
Healthy Chicken Divan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy chicken divan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy chicken divan recipes.
Healthy Chicken Divan
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, milk and salt. Blend the liquids properly. Set aside.
2) Take a baking dish of size 1 1/2 quart. Spray this with vegetable cooking spray.
3)Place toast slices into the baking dish. Put a chicken breast half... - 42.6815
You May Also Like!
Try out this Curry-chicken Divan recipe. Flavored with curry powder, this dish also includes mayonnaise and cream cheese. It is a great main dish which looks appealing too. Am sure you have had a lot of recipes passed on to you by mom, grandmoms etc. It is... - 49.741
Boil chicken breasts in salted water until tender.
Boil broccoli in salted water until tender - crisp not soft.
Remove chicken from bones and leave in large serving pieces.
Arrange chicken and broccoli in 13" x 9" baking dish.
Make cream sauce using equal... - 37.8024
Set oven to 350°F
1. Mix well over low heat, broth, cream, mayonnaise, sherry, salt, and pepper.
2. Drain cooked broccoli and place in baking dish.
3. Pour half of the sherry sauce over the broccoli. Arrange slices of chicken on top. Pour remaining sauce... - 37.1675
Microwave Chicken Divan
1. Pierce the broccoli cooking pouches prior to cooking.
2. In a microwave oven, place the broccoli cooking pouches and cook on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes until the stalks start separating. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add sour... - 44.896
Asparagus Chicken Divan
Broil chicken 6 in from the heat until juices run clear.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring 1/2 in of water to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and place in a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt baking... - 43.9232
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large pot, steam chicken over a small amount of water and cook until chicken is well done; remove from pan and set aside
4. In the same... - 39.5916
Mary's Chicken Divan
1. Pierce broccoli package and thaw partially by heating for 4 ½ minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder, if desired.
3. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the chicken.
4. Cover the chicken with... - 42.8536
1) In a deep skillet, melt butter.
2) Stir in flour.
3) Gradually add chicken broth, stirring often.
4) Cook until thick.
5) Remove the broth from heat, and add cream, sherry, salt and pepper.
6) Cook again for 10 minutes.
7) To a baking dish, place... - 47.9222
Chicken Divan Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, onion, and garlic, and saute until onion is tender.
Add rice and remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. - 35.9283
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain thoroughly.
Spread broccoli evenly in a greased 7 by 11-inch baking dish.
Evenly distribute chicken over broccoli; set aside.
In a 1 to 1 1/2-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add flour and mustard... - 43.1439