- » Healthy Chicken Breast Marinade
Healthy Chicken Breast Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy chicken breast marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy chicken breast marinade recipes.
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 16.8211
How To Make Healthy Baked Buffalo Chicken
Are you in search of a chicken dish that is lighter than its regular variants? Here's one that is just right for you. Watch the chef share his secret recipe of preparing this Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bake, you too can prepare it with ease. - 122.075
Healthy Orange Chicken Stir-fry With Brown Rice
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy Orange Chicken stir-fry served over brown rice. In only 20 minutes, this heart-healthy chicken recipe is ready to go and on the dinner table! No peanut oil, no corn starch or high sodium stock.... - 122.817
Trim excess fat from chicken, place chicken in a single layer in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; pour over chicken, Turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from... - 41.6604
Sweet Gingered Chicken And Green Bean Stir Fry
Tender strips of chicken are stir fried with crisp green beans and bathed in a velvety ginger sauce. Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to put together her easy original recipe - perfect for weeknight dining, or any other day of the week! - 121.64
Grilled Chicken In Cumin Marinade
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, add yogurt, honey, cumin seeds, ground cumin, and mustard to combine.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts to coat evenly.... - 39.9203
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 44.9859
Labor Day Spicy Bbq Chicken
Ah, labor day. Yes, last chance to play before it's back to work/school/weather change/ and I think that calls for a killer barbeque recipe for your last chance summer cookout. Of course since I have this recipe on my channel it will be healthy but I promise... - 130.643
Tired of the same old boring sandwich at lunch? This recipe uses the Kickn' Orange Chicken as the "lunch meat". Made with whole-grain bread a special sauce and packed with colorful vegetables, kids and adults will love assembling their own sub sandwich at... - 110.622
Green Chili Chicken Sandwich
1. Pound chicken to flatten; place in a large re-sealable plastic bag.
2. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, hoisin and oil; mix well.
3. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting. Pour the remaining marinade over chicken.
4. Seal the bag and turn... - 105.68
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 44.7221
Chicken Breasts With Lime
In a large bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken breasts.
Add the green onion and let marinate for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Grill on the barbecue for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the breasts.
Baste with the marinade... - 28.0172
Honey Glazed Chicken Breasts
TRIM CHICKEN of excess fat and sinew.
1.Use a sharp knife to make three or four diagonal slashes across one side of each chicken breast.
Prepare and heat barbecue.
2.Combine butter, honey, barbecue sauce and mustard in a small bowl.
Spread half... - 34.121
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, lemon juice, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, and oil.
Place the chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of the ketchup mixture and the garlic.
Turn the chicken to evenly coat with the sauce.
Cover and marinate in... - 39.4016
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 41.2664
Baked Chicken Breasts Supreme
1) Preheat oven hot to 350F.
2) Halve the chicken breasts and wash under cold running water. Place on paper towels to dry.
3) In a large bowl, mix sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire, celery salt, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix... - 45.3992
Chicken Breasts Milano
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°).
2. Combine the oil, wine, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper to taste and red pepper flakes in a shallow pan. Add the chicken and turn to coat with the marinade. Cover the pan and refrigerate for several hours... - 39.4662
Chicken Breasts With Harvest Vegetables
1. In a large pan, place the stock, vinegar, mustard, and garlic and whisk well till it is a completely incorporated mix.
2. Add the chicken to the pan and turn it well to ensure that the chicken is well coated.
3. Marinate the chicken for at... - 45.1668
Cold Smoked Chicken Breasts With Three Pepper Coulis
1) In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a bowl, to combine the wine, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts. Place inside refrigerator, by covering with a plastic wrap, for 12... - 46.6064
Chicken Breasts Marinated In Aromatic Herbs
1) Use a shallow glass baking dish, to place the chicken breasts in a single layer.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.... - 44.1579
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts With Coriander
1. In a shallow glass or china baking dish mix the yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and garlic to create the marinade.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
3. Place the chicken them in the marinade, and turn to coat them all... - 43.4697
Chicken Breasts A La Citron
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the sauterne, sprinkle the orange cartwheels and leave aside to marinate at room temperature.
3) With curry powder, rub the chicken on all sides and arrange it in an 8 or 9-inch... - 42.8773
Quick Microwave Chicken Breasts
1) In a shallow microwave-proof casserole dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Season the breasts with the lemon juice, paprika, and salt and pepper. Coat the chicken breasts properly by stirring.
3) Cover with a lid.
4) Place inside... - 36.4282
Sherry Marinated Chicken Breasts
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, arrange the chicken breasts.
2) In a large bowl, combine the sherry, lemon juice, bay leaf, garlic, and onion.
3) Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts and coat well. Cover with a plastic wrap and place... - 43.3352
Grilled Lemon Thyme Chicken Breasts
1. In a glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts in one layer.
2. In a small bowl, add the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, salt and black pepper.
3. With the fork, beat the mixture together.
4. Pour it over the chicken in the... - 38.9046
Citrus And Spice Grilled Chicken Breasts
1) In a large bowl, combine the orange juice, tomato puree, honey, zests, lemon and lime juices, garlic, thyme, cayenne, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
2) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts. Pour in marinade over the... - 44.1486
Sauteed Soy Chicken
In a mood to cook some chicken. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Sauteed Soy Chicken. A great appetizer that can be prepared in a few minutes. Everyone should definitely check out this video. - 99.7818
Chicken Breasts With Radishes
1. Season chicken with salt
2. On a meat board, place the chicken breast and use a sharp knife to make 4, 1/2 inch deep cuts in the breast, along the grain. Do the same for all the chicken breasts.
3. To prepare the marinade,
4. Combine all... - 40.673
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Place the chicken breasts in a large shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients, pour this marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Drain, reserving the marinade.
Grill the chicken for 7-8 minutes per side depending on the thickness... - 29.1022
Tropical Chicken Breasts
In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the pineapple, coconut milk, ginger, salt and pepper and process until smooth.
Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
Pour the pineapple mixture over... - 35.8915
Teriyaki Ginger Chicken Breasts
In a 9-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together soy, sugar, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Add chicken and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour, turning chicken over after 30 minutes.
Drain marinade from chicken and... - 36.3634
Peruvian Style Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the wine, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, chipotle, honey, thyme, and paprika in a blender; pulse on high speed until the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour the marinade into a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the... - 31.5077
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 43.6171
Chicken With Fresh Tomatoes And Dill
There is truly a great joy in cooking with fresh ingredients. The lemony flavor of the fresh dill goes amazingly will with those tenderly browned chicken breasts. This is an ideal dish for a typical lunch. You can serve it with some couscous and some... - 122.286
Stir-fry Chicken With Broccoli
1. In a steamer boil water and place the broccoli, steam for 5 minutes.
2. Take out the broccoli from the steamer and run cold water over it. Set aside.
3. In a bowl take chicken and add in the rice wine, soy sauce, egg white and corn starch. Mix... - 107.999
Grilled Lemon-basil Chicken And Mango Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. For marinade, in a large bowl combine white wine, olive oil, lemon grass, garlic and basil. Whisk it well.
3. In a zip pouch, place chicken pieces, pour marinade, mix it well and place it in refrigerator for... - 109.664
Nepali Grilled Chicken
1. Soak 8-10 wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, take chicken and marinate it with lemon juice and salt. Mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes.
3. In blender, drop chopped onion, garlic, 2 green chilies, and ginger.... - 108.327
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 120 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Wash the chicken with water; pour in the olive oil, season with salt, black pepper and garlic. Add in the lemon juice. Mix well and marinade in the... - 90.0493
Chicken & Sautéed Onions
More whackiness in the Eco Rico kitchen as Giselle, her Mom and daughter cook a country Puerto Rican dish - pollo encebollao (chicken smothered in onions) seasoned with homemade adobo. Some organic vino keeps the women loose... - 110.708
Healthy Grilled Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, dressing and basil.
Place chicken in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup marinade.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Arrange salad greens, snow peas, mushrooms and pepper slices on 6 individual salad plates; set... - 44.2585
Cannes Film Festival Chicken
1. Line a baking pan with foil and set aside.
2. Remove leaves from one rosemary sprig and mince it finely.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. In a ziplock bag, add shallot, minced rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, white wine, cherry... - 121.541
Marinated Chicken With Green Onions
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well.
Place the chicken in the marinade.
Mix well, cover and set aside in the refrigerator, preferably overnight.
Heat the oil in a wok or in a fryer.
Drain the chicken and fry until the pieces are tender... - 37.8098
Turkey Breasts With Fine Herbs
Marinate the turkey breasts in the fine herb marinade for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Cook the breasts on a grill over medium heat for 15 minutes.
Baste with chicken stock while cooking. - 24.1074
Mediterranean Turkey Breast With Lemon And Garlic
1. Combine oil, zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a gallon-size zip-close bag. Seal bag and shake to mix. Add turkey, seal bag again, and turn over several times to coat turkey with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the bag frequently to... - 34.5341
Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
Trim excess fat from chicken, cut chicken into 1-inch pieces, and place in a shallow container.
Combine next 5 ingredients, stirring to dissolve bouillon granules; pour over chicken, Turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Drain chicken,... - 45.3795
Chilled Chicken With Dill Sauce
Trim excess far from chicken.
Place each piece berween 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mailer or rolling pin.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; pour over... - 45.9529
Fried Chicken With Nori
Bone chicken breast, remove skin and slice breast into three or four strips.
Cut those strips into 1 1/2" pieces and marinate.
Let stand 20 - 30 minutes.
Cut nori into thirds and then into 1/2" pieces.
Roll marinated chicken pieces in cornstarch and bind each... - 36.2342
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 103.869
Chicken Asparagus Stir Fry
Trim excess fat from chicken, cutchicken into 1/4-inch strips, and place in a shallow container.
Combine next 6 ingredients, stir well.
Pour mixture over chicken, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Combine marinade and... - 45.9895
Orange-glazed Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture thickens.
Set aside to cool.
Trim excess for from chicken, cut chicken inch 1-inch pieces, and place... - 44.4778
Citrus Tarragon Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all marinade ingredients, pour over chicken, cover, and refrigerate 2 hours.
Place chicken and marinade in large flat baking dish.
Bake covered for 30 minutes.
Take chicken out of marinade.
In saucepan combine marinade with... - 38.1745
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Combine soy sauce, sherry, water, garlic, and gingerroot or ginger.
Boil 1 minute; cool, Marinate chicken and green onion in soy mixture 30 minutes at room temperature, stirring once to coat all pieces.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Alternate chicken and onion... - 33.5591
Chicken Fajitas With Worcestershire Sauce
Trim excess for from chicken.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine vinegar, lime juice, Worcester- shire sauce, onion,... - 45.0475
Lemon Thyme Chicken
In wide shallow bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, shallot and seasonings.
Add chicken and turn to coat well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Prepare outdoor grill for cooking or preheat broiler.
Drain marinade into small... - 28.288
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. serve as desired. - 33.371
Oriental Chicken Rolls
1. A day before serving, cut the flat breast from the bone, save remaining meat and bones for soup; halve the breasts and slice each half into two across
2. Cut the scallion tops; on the day of serving, preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In... - 40.3833
In this recipe I marinated the chicken in a citrus marinade for 24 hours. The marinade keeps the chicken breast extremely moist and tasty. This is a very low fat meal as I use chicken breast and a very little amount if oil to saute the vegetables. - 136.094
Chicken Hariyali literally means Green Chicken. This dish has got its obvious name since it is cooked in green herbs gravy. The cilantro and mint paste give 'Chicken Hariyali' a healthy twist. Easy to cook and tasty to eat, it surely is a way to get some... - 48.0326
This is a great entertainment dish to impress friends w/ such a easy receipe and taste like a $20.00 dish. - 35.1327
Chicken Tikka Masala
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. - 44.6406
Simple Freezer Meals
Is chicken your favorite meat? Then it is a great idea to have a ready freezer meal that you could pull out of the freezer anytime put into the oven and enjoy. A big saving on time and effort when you have had a really long day. - 29.512
Peanut Chicken On Skewers
Combine marinade ingredients in food processor or blender.
Pour over chicken; refrigerate overnight.
Soak skewers in water for 15 minutes.
Grill over hot coals (or indoor grill) for 8-10 minutes, turning once. - 38.3036
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken
Cut chicken into cubes and marinade with teriyaki sauce and black pepper powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken with the marinade. Cover with lid until chicken gets thoroughly cooked (approx 5-8 minutes).
Remove lid... - 27.8208
Baked Chicken With Vegetables And Balsamic Vinegar
Baked chicken with vegetables is a complete meal recipe that can be served for dinner or lunch. Prepared with a marinade of vinegar and oil flavored with garlic and rosemary, the chicken is roasted on a bed of vegetables and can be sprinkled with parsley... - 40.6422
Thai Peanut Chicken
Keen on trying chicken in Asian style, then this Thai style gourmet dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey as she cooks chicken with peanuts and other Thai flavors in easy steps. Flavorful, savory and spicy, right for a family meal or over a party with dear... - 115.713
Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Wash green beans; trim... - 42.3859
Grilled Chicken And Vegetables
Place potato in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 12 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Slice each eggplant in half lengthwise; slice halves lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
Combine broth and... - 43.819
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 51.6109
Thai Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add chicken; seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate chicken in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 43.4867
Chicken Sate With Low Fat Yogurt
1. In small mixing bowl combine yogurt, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Onto each of six 6-inch wooden skewers arrange 2 chicken cubes, reserving marinade. Arrange... - 31.1873
Spicy Oriental Chicken
1. In shallow glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl combine soy sauce, sherry, honey, garlic, gingerroot, five-spice powder, and crushed red pepper; add chicken and turn to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add... - 31.5019
Mix all the marinade ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour into a shallow, non-metallic dish.
Prick the chicken breasts all over with a fine skewer and place in the marinade, turning to coat well.
Cover and set aside to marinate... - 39.228
Barbecued Chicken Steaks
These barbecued chicken steaks are made with chicken breasts with a spicy barbecue mix. Cooked with the flavors of ketchup, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and mustard with chili as marinade, the barbecued chicken recipe is perfect for parties. - 28.7372
Curried Chicken Kebabs
1. Make 1 inch cubes of chicken.
2. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade, coat the chicken with the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour for marinating thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, apply salt slightly to grated cucumber and keep aside for... - 45.8902
Penne With Grilled Chicken And Eggplant
Cut eggplant lengthwise into 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices; place in an 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine vinegar and 2 tablespoons broth; pour over eggplant.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove eggplant slices from marinade,... - 43.6244
Chicken Teriyaki With Vegetables
Combine first six ingredients in a shallow glass bowl.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Place chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes and onion in prepared mixture.
Stir to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate... - 43.9783
Greek Style Chicken & Potato Salad
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add potatoes; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork (about 25 minutes). Drain potatoes and let stand... - 30.6274
Lemon Marinated Chicken
1) Take a shallow dish and combine together all marinade ingredients. Mix well.
2) Add chicken and toss to coat nicely.
3) Cover and marinade. Refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes.
4) Oil the broiler pan and place chicken on it. Broil 4-6 inches away... - 43.0719
Skewered Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Cut small pieces of chicken, about 1-inch squares and keep aside in a shallow dish.
2. In a small skillet, brown sesame seed lightly over low heat.
3. In a blender container, put together sesame seed, soy sauce, garlic powder, sugar, vinegar,... - 47.1233
Curried Chicken Skewers
1) Take a small bowl to combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) Cut out ½ inch strips from the chicken breast and place these inside the bowl to coat evenly with the marinade. Place the bowl inside refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3) Take... - 46.1654
Cinnamon Orange Spiced Chicken
Place chicken breast halves in large plastic food storage bag or glass dish.
In 1-cup measure, blend all marinade ingredients except bay leaf.
Pour over chicken.
Add bay leaf.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours... - 46.1044
1. To make marinade, combine orange juice, rind, mustard, nutmeg and curry powder in a shallow glass dish. Season with pepper to taste. Add chicken and marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Transfer chicken and a little of the marinade to a baking dish. Bake at 180° C... - 33.3397
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 48.3369
Place the chicken breasts in a ceramic dish.
In a bowl mix together all the marinade ingredients.
Spoon over the chicken, making sure the pieces are well coated.
Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
When you are ready to... - 41.436
Gingered Chicken And Pea Pods
Place chicken strips in freezer container.
In 2-cup measure combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until boiling and honey dissolves, stirring once.
Remove lemon slice.
Pour over chicken strips.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Label and... - 44.5298
Chicken Zucchini Pineapple Stir Fry
1) In a small glass or stainless-steel bowl, mix the pineapple juice, broth, soy sauce and garlic powder together.
2) Coat the chicken thoroughly with the mixture, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3)... - 45.3176
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, lemon juice, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour this marinade over chicken. Turn to coat and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2. Remove... - 25.5953
Mustard Rosemary Chicken
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Coat the chicken evenly with the mixture, cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, drain and place over... - 38.0645
Grilled Chicken Skewers With Peanut Sauce
1 Soak bamboo skewers in water for atleast 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.
2 In a medium sized bowl mix chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade.Cover and refrigerate for 30 - 60 minutes.
3 Heat the coal or gas grill.
4 In a small bowl... - 46.9094
Nicaragua Tangy Chicken
Robin gets to you a local lady chicken recipe from Nicaragua. It’s a perfectly marinated and grilled chicken which is easy to make as it is a fantastic make ahead dish. This is for all suckers of grilled chicken dishes. - 103.709
Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1 In a shallow pan (not aluminum), add juice from 1 cup canned pineapple with vinegar, soy sauce, sherry, honey, and ginger root.
2 Add the chicken , cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3 Drain the chicken and reserve the... - 44.4765
Country Onion Chicken Oven Dinner - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. For the marinade, take a cup size empty container, put lime juice, onion spice blend, and olive oil in it. Shake it well.
3. In a large bowl, put the chicken pieces.
4. Pour half of the marinade, and... - 93.541