- » Healthy Cheesy Vegetable Pie
Healthy Cheesy Vegetable Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy cheesy vegetable pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy cheesy vegetable pie recipes.
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
You May Also Like!
Cheesy Leek And Potato Pie
1. Put the leeks, butter and herbs in a pan, cover and cook over a low heat for about 20 mins until very soft, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, put the potatoes in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 4-5 mins until just cooked. Drain the... - 31.9371
Cheesy Potato Pies
1. Cook the potato cubes in a large pan of salted boiling water for 10-12 mins, until soft. Drain, then leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Fry the onion for 5-7 mins, until soft. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
3.... - 38.5993
Mac 'n Cheese Pie
Thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight. Here is a simple and easy Mac n cheese recipe with a slight twist. It is an instant hit with both kids and adults. a really nice variation of the popular Macoroni and Cheese. - 40.9119
1. Bring pastry to room temperature.
2 In a medium-sized heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds. Add onion and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes or until tender.
3. Press all moisture out of spinach and... - 43.7431
Pasta Cheese And Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch springform pan and set aside.
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Return to the cooking pot and set... - 44.7631
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pare potatoes and cut into large chunks; cover with water; set aside.
Put milk and rest of ingredients in electric-blender container.
Cover and blend at medium speed until smooth.
Drain... - 40.4709
Cheesy Potato Supper Dish
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a greased pie dish, place half of the sliced potatoes.
3) Top the potato slices with the cooked diced bacon.
4) In a bowl, combine the condensed mushroom soup with milk.
5) Spoon the soup mixture... - 41.2983
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.1667
Garden Quiche Lorraine
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Place the cookie sheet in oven.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon until browned and nearly crisp.
4) Using a perforated, remove the bacon and drain on paper towel.
5) In the same pan, cook onion in bacon... - 44.8777
Cheesy Apple Grits
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2) In a medium saucepan, add in water, sugar and salt. Let the mixture come to a boil.
3) Add in the grits. Stir well.
4) Cover the pan. Turn down the flame to... - 47.6761