- » Healthy Cereal Bar
Healthy Cereal Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy cereal bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy cereal bar recipes.
1. In a large bowl, add rice krispies, porridge oats, coconut, chocolate chips and fruit mix. Mix them well. Set aside.
2. In a frying pan, toast the sesame seeds and hazel nuts. Put it into the bowl with the ingredients mix.
3. In a... - 115.339
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 133.267
Stemilt Cereal Bar
With school lunches back on the brain, I always love finding ways to pack healthy snacks that the children will love. Mixing both fresh fruit and oatmeal to create a homemade granola bar is one of those lunch box staples that I can count on being enjoyed no... - 0
1. Put the cereal, peanuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds and wheatgerm in a food processor and chop up fine.
2. Place in a bowl along with raisins, dried fruit, peanut butter and marmalade.
3. Mix all together and spread in a 9x13 pan.
4. Pat... - 94.2645
Fruited Cereal Bars
1) Take a small bowl and mix together cereal, raisins, and coconut in it, keeping them aside.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine apple juice and honey in it.
3) Sprinkle gelatin over this and keep aside to soften.
4) Stir cook the mixture over low... - 38.9098
Apple Oatmeal Bars
Sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
Add brown sugar and oats; mix well.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Press half of crumbs in greased 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan.
Dot with 4 tbsp.butter.
Add apples and sprinkle with the 1/2 c.sugar.
Cover with remaining... - 41.1025
Hi Energy Bar
This Hi Energy Bar makes a very convenient breakfast for a busy office goer like me whop doesn't have time to prepare breakfast. Just try this Hi Energy Bar yourself next morning and let me know if you find it as good as I do. - 34.9315
You can have Granola either as a snack or breakfast food. Whatever you opt Granola is not going to disappoint. Have it with yogurt or honey! - 31.5907
If you craving for midday mouth-watering bites, then try out these simple Oatmeal Bars. Healthy, this bar is deliciously flavored with a combination of chocolate and orange! Follow this effortless recipe and enjoy snack times in a healthy way!! - 48.0389
Apple And Oats Bar
Sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
Add brown sugar and oats; mix well.
Cut in shortening until mixture is crumbly.
Press half of mixture in greased 8"square baking dish.
Place apples over crumbs; sprinkle with sugar.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with the... - 40.1468
Raisin Streusel Bars
In medium-size bowl, combine Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in water.
Set aside 1 cup of the cereal mixture.
Press remaining mixture in... - 44.3675
These are so delicious and so easy to prepare. - 113.833
Hungry after working out ??? Watch the video and try this oatmeal banana bars. They are an absolute delight and a great substitute to those cereal bars bought from the super market. It uses gluten-free cereals making it more healthy. Loaded with chocolates to... - 114.502
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is the favorite for kids. This Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menus too. Why donâ€™t you give these yummy Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars a try. - 35.904
Homemade Muesli Bar
If you love snacking, then try out this Homemade Muesli Bar. It is not only tasty but also very healthy. This video will show you step by step preparation of this power bar. So, next time you crave for some snacks, munch on these healthy bars. - 117.236
Microwaved Oatmeal Bars
Microwave peanut butter and chocolate chips 2 minutes to melt.
Stir at half time. - 20.8156
Oat Granola Bars
Snacking the healthy way! Nikki demonstrates how to make healthy granola bars right in your kitchen! A great option to store and keep away for when those hunger pangs or sweet cravings take over! Add in what you like and make these your favorite snack! - 117.171
Applesauce And Oatmeal Bars
1) Mix flour, sugar and shortening together. Add oats.
2) In 8 x 8 inch pan, put half the mixture and pat down with hands, pour applesauce over top of mixture, staying about 1/2 inch from sides. Cover with remaining oat mixture and pat firmly. Bake at 350... - 19.0898
Oatmeal Turtle Bars
Busy But Healthy Show Host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates a sweet treat - Oatmeal Turtle Bars. This is an awesome recipe for you today. It is not the healthiest thing in the block, but it is definitely the among the tastiest. Go on, indulge a bit. - 103.275
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Blend sugar and shortening till creamy, fluffy and light.
3. Mix egg and beat thoroughly. Sieve in flour, soda and salt and mix with creamed mixture.
4. Mix milk, chocolate morsels and oats.
5. Take a 10 X 5... - 45.3419
Caramel Oatmeal Bars
Combine oats, 1 cup flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 9-inch square pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.8161
Lemon Filled Oatmeal Bars
1) Combine the dry ingredients together, then cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
2) Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture and press rest of the crumbs into an 8 x 8-inch pan. Then bake as per the cooking directions or until lightly browned.
3) ... - 42.2702
Date Oatmeal Bars
In glass bowl combine all filling ingredients except nuts.
Cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils and thickens, stirring once.
The date filling should be the consistency of jam.
Stir in nuts and set filling aside.
In glass... - 42.634
Frosted Oatmeal Bars
1) In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and honey.
2) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till bubbly, stir twice in between.
3) In a 8 x 8" baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and cool.
4) In small bowl,... - 40.9308
A Healthy Breakfast Food Cookie
On a gluten free-diet? Eat some cookies for breakfast! Now doesn’t that seem quite odd? Well it is true, this cooking video does show you how to make healthy oat cookies loaded with heart healthy oats and walnuts, dried cranberries, raisins and slivers of... - 118.015
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 24.6345
Organic Granola Bars
Be it lunch boxes, breakfast or a cup of coffee, granola bars make for a perfect snack any day anytime. Betty shows how to make healthy and natural granola bars that makes for a great snack time indulgence. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make granola... - 97.1439
Carob Bran Raisin Bars
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, margarine, honey and corn syrup.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in carob powder... - 47.4497
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
This is an fantastic video shows how to prepare rice krispy cake. It combines peanut butter, chocolate and rice krispies to form a gooey yet crunchy cake. Chocolate goodness melts in your mouth giving a great treat. It is a great snack for kids. - 98.5428
Homemade Oat Bars
A recipe for homemade oat bars that are chock full of nutrition and just the right ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth -- but are far less inclined to create persistent sugar cravings throughout the day as sugar will do. They are great as snacks or even... - 127.877
Cocoa Banana Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine oat bran, flour, granulated sugar and 1/3 cup cocoa.
Add combined banana, 1/4 cup margarine, corn syrup, egg whites and vanilla; mix... - 46.6903
Butterscotch Bars is yet another kiddie treat I have. This Butterscotch Bars is pretty easy to prepare too, even the little ones at my home know how to prepare it. Just give these yummy Butterscotch Bars a try, your kiddies will love it for sure. - 31.3173
Set one-half cup cereal aside.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread into greased 11 by 7-inch baking dish.
Crush reserved cereal and sprinkle over batter.
Bake 350Â°F. for 25 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and cut into squares. - 37.9416
Crunchy Raisin Bars
1. In small bowl combine cereal, raisins, and coconut; set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine juice and honey; sprinkle with gelatin and let stand to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Pour juice... - 32.4368
Raisin Streusel Bars
1. In medium-size bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
2. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and stir in water.
3. Set aside 1 cup of the... - 50.0765
Six Layer Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread butter over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
2. Pat graham cracker crumbs firmly into bottom of pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over cracker crumbs, followed by a layer each of cereal,... - 28.6213
Chocolate Crispy Bars
1. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick spray.
2. Melt the butter and chocolate in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the marshmallow cream, cocoa, and vanilla; stir until smooth. Remove from heat and add the cereal, stirring until well coated.
3.... - 27.1701
Breakfast Treats With Whole Grain Energy Bars
If you are skipping breakfast often due to lack of time to prepare anything, try this! Quick and easy, delicious whole grain energy bar brings the convenience of a great breakfast option. Camilla sparks with her novel ideas to make cooking so easy. - 107.48
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch glass baking dish, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) In a blender container, process all the ingredients except cracker crumbs (or cereal) until smooth.
4)... - 45.3691
1. In a medium bowl, stir together corn syrup and peanut butter. Add cereals and fold until well coated.
2. Into a 13x9x2-inch pan, press in the mixture, and freeze until firm.
3. Cut the cereal mixture into twelve 3-inch bars.
4. Between... - 34.9951
Blueberry Bran Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 11 X 7-inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine oats, oat bran, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add margarine and corn syrup, mixing until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; reserve... - 46.4361
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 47.4639
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 124.765
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 41.5843
Brown Rice Krispie Treats For Children
Eating and making Rice Krispy treats are a cooking right of passage for all kids — even the ones who don’t like to cook. It’s a lot of fun to do and making sweet, gooey goodies doesn’t get much easier than the that. - 95.5811
Peanut Butter Fruit Crispies
In a large saucepan stir together sugar and corn syrup.
Stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves, then remove from the heat.
Add peanut butter; mix well.
Stir in cereal and fruit till well coated.
Press into an ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Cool till... - 34.6754