- » Healthy Cashew Chili
Healthy Cashew Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy cashew chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy cashew chili recipes.
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 37.6165
Meatless Chili With Peppers And Cashews
All the vegetarians fond of chili are going to love this recipe. This chili has no meat at all and tastes as good as the classic chili. Watch the video for the entire recipe and enjoy. - 108.812
Broccoli And Cashew Fritters
1. Sift flour, garam masala, cumin, ground coriander and curry, baking and chili powders together into a bowl. Stir in water and oil and mix to make a smooth batter. Add cashews, spring onions and fresh coriander and mix to combine.
2.Heat oil in a large... - 37.46
Carrot Rice With Cashew Nuts
• Heat one tbsp oil in a shallow pan and add mustard seeds.
• When they splutter, add urad daal and cashew nuts.
• When the cashew nuts are brown, add chopped onion and green chilies.
• Fry till the onions are golden.
• Add turmeric, salt and... - 47.4525
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1.In a bowl, mix yogurt and curry powder and marinate chicken overnight or for 6-7 hrs.
2.In a frypan, heat oil on medium flame and put chicken pieces into it.
3.Once the chicken turns crispy, put onion, garlic, pepper, lemon juice,... - 41.2469
How To Make Healthy Tacos
Want to try a yummy and healthy tacos recipe? Watch Chef Dorothy prepare these Healthy Raw Tacos that are an absolute treat. That’s not all, the recipe is so simple that you can almost prepare it in no time. - 64.5774
Surti Papdi Lilva Shaak - Spicy Wild Beans - Quick Healthy
1. In a pot or pressure cooker heat some olive oil. Add carom seeds or cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder, shredded coconut and stir. Add ginger, garlic, green chilies, cashews, raisins, sesame seeds, ground peanuts. Stir well. Add a little of... - 0
Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy
This Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy is my own favorite vegetable gravy, mainly for the reason it doubles up as a much tasty and healthy dish! Richly flavored using the greatest ever ingredient combination, I must say that vegetable gravy cannot come any better... - 35.359
Raw Romaine Tacos
Tacos are just right for lunch snacking or meals with colorful stuffing. Check out Sarah showing how to make Raw Romaine Tacos where raw romaine leaves serve the purpose of tortillas to contain the filling. Raw goodness unleashed! - 91.7121
The vegetable samosa is a popular Indian snack that you would love to have at tea time. Enjoy making it at home and treating your family and friends to something special for tea today. - 50.8295
Winter Fruit-chicken Combo
Wash the chicken thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Marinate the chicken pieces with a mixture of onion and ginger paste along with salt, sugar and curd. Keep it untouched for 1.5-2 hours.
Cube the fruits evenly except the grapes. Heat oil in a pan and... - 41.9848
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 108.964
Apple And Apricot Chutney
In a saucepan, bring apricots to a boil in water to cover and simmer until soft.
Add apples, cover pan and simmer until apples are soft.
Add lime or lemon slices, garlic and spices.
Continue to cook for a minute or two.
Add cashew nuts and cool.
Serve at room... - 36.9464
1) In a wok or deep fry pan, pour 1.5 cup oil to heat up.
2) Use a strainer to partly fill with rice flakes. Place the strainer inside the hot oil for deep frying the rice flakes, until they turn puffy.
3) Repeat the above process to complete with all... - 46.767
Sauteing the bell peppers and mushrooms:
1. Heat up a pot on medium temperature, add oil, dry whole red chilies and the chopped red bell pepper. Saute till the edges of the bell peppers turn golden brown.
2. At this point, add the sliced mushrooms and... - 0
A healthy mix of vegetables and rice. - 52.9589
Grilled Pork With Coriander Pesto
1. Combine lime rind, lime juice and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
2. To make pesto, place fresh coriander, cashews, chilies, ground coriander, vinegar, lime juice, oil... - 37.1983
Wash the rice under cold running water for several minutes; drain.
Combine the rice and broth in a saucepan; cover, bring to a boil and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Spread on a flat surface to cool and dry.
If possible, refrigerate for 2 hours.
Heat the oil... - 41.2057
Bottle Gourd Stew
This stew curry is a perfect twist to the otherwise usual south indian bottle gourd sambar. It has a nice rich flavor from the spices and cashew nut paste that is added to give it the extra zing!! - 0
Rich Fried Rice With Peanut Butter
1) Wash the rice under cold running water for several times and drain.
2) In a saucepan, place rice along with broth and bring to boil.
3) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Remove and spread on a flat surface to cool and dry.
5) In a... - 44.509
Stir Fry Chicken With Basil
Chicken lovers will relish this dish. The recipe is easy and quick. Watch the video as there are several sauces used while making the chicken. The chicken is cooked in Thai style. - 95.8698
Fish cooked in yogurt and spices, authentic Bengali style..Yummmmy - 40.9239
Indian Pea Pulao
Pulao recipe can be adopted to suit individual preferences and here is one using peas. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Peas Pulao in the video using green peas and some common Asian seasonings. Good to serve with chutney or a raita! - 120.962
Spicy Indian Style Quinoa
No one can guess that quinoa could taste so nice with Indian tempering and spices, until they taste this Spicy Indian Style Quinoa. This recipe is very well done with Indian touch. It is a perfect side dish for a gourmet meal or a nutritious breakfast for the... - 149.891
Rava Idli is a variation of the popular South Indian breakfast item, idli. It is a speciality of the state of Karnataka in India and was invented by the popular restaurant chain, Mavalli Tiffin Rooms (MTR) of Bangalore. - 45.5738
How To Make Dates Chutney - Khajur Ki Chutney
Learn how to make super simple and flavorful Khajur ki chutney. Khaur i.e. dates lend a lovely sweet flavor to the dish and we balance it out with spice from dried red chilli, add earthy tones from sesame seeds, cashew nuts and peanuts. To aid digestion, add... - 0
Baked Pineapple Rice
1. Take a wok, add seeds and dry fry, shaking often, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside.
2. Use a pestle and mortar for crushing ginger and lemon grass. Add salt and chilies and pound for 4 minutes more.
3. Add shallot and... - 47.443
Indian Leg Of Lamb
Start at least two days before the barbecue.
Make deep incisions into the fleshy parts of the lamb.
Combine paste ingredients.
Rub paste into the slits and place a little in the cavity where the bone has been removed.
To make puree, place the nuts and yogurt... - 44.0228
Preheat the broiler to very hot or use a charcoal grill if available.
In a bowl mix the ground lamb with all the other ingredients except the oil and chopped mint.
Divide this mixture into eight equal portions.
Wrap each portion around a skewer in the shape... - 40.9064
Mutter Paneer Or Matar Paneer (peas And Cottage Cheese Curry)
If you're in a hurry and need a quick recipe to make an Indian curry, then definitely try out this curry. It's so easy and simple to make. You can serve it with hot rice, roti or naan. Your family and guests will love it. Do watch the video for this easy and... - 97.053
Undhiyu Or Undhiu - Mix Vegetable Subji
To all those who like eating Gujarati food should surely check this out. The chef explains how to make the mixed vegetable curry in Gujarati style. It is called Undhiyu and is a regional specialty in Gujarat. It' s so delicious that you must try it once. You... - 97.7084
Seasoned Kale With Nuts
A delightfully tasty dish – if that is what you are craving for, your search ends here ! Prepare kale with assorted nuts with a bright and lemony dressing merged with the combination of vegetables with great seasoning puts a delicious dish on your dinner... - 129.821
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 70.2044
Vaghareli Khichri Or Khichdi - Vegetable Rice - Gujarati Cuisine
All those who enjoy eating Indian rice will relish this dish. In India we call it khichdi. It's a very simple dish but very tasty. It is very light to eat. You can serve the rice with papad, pickle or raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 96.6807
Murg Malai Korma
creamy and tasty,specialy who love indian food,but like less mild food.this is for them - 45.3147
Indian Tomato Asparagus Curry
Take a look at this excellent video that shows an ethnic Indian carrot asparagus curry. This curry is a fantastic recipe for cold season to warm up your body. Watch this impressive video and make this wonderful dish that you and your family would definitely... - 128.911
Yes, noodles are long strings of starch and because of a crazed loon who made carbohydrates as unpopular as lawn jockeys, they're passe. But they're tasty. In an ensemble piece, noodles are great.
For the last year or so, I've tinkered with a noodle bowl... - 52.8374