- » Healthy Cabbage Roll
Healthy Cabbage Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy cabbage roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy cabbage roll recipes.
Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
Try this alluring Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls recipe. An easily prepared cabbage recipe, this Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 42.6669
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you love vegetable rolls, Stuffed Cabbage Rolls is a recipe you can look forward to. These Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are healthy and at the same time delicious to eat. Happy rolling! - 33.9768
Steamed Cabbage Rolls
Put the semolina in a large bowl ana make a well with your ringer, in the centre.
Mix the oil with salt and leave to sit for five minutes.
Make a paste of the ginger ana green chillies.
Add the salt, ginger-chilly paste, asafoetida and knead well into the... - 43.3485
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 102.918
Quick And Simple Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
If you aren't too fond of cabbage, these stuffed cabbage rolls will definitely convert you. Stuffed with s savory meat and rice filling, these cabbage rolls are perfect for healthy and light dinner or snack. You can eat them as appetizer or cook them in a... - 134.747
Are you looking for Cabbage Roll Recipe? I have a very easy Cabbage Roll Recipe for you. I got this Cabbage Roll Recipe from a food magazine and made some changes during cooking. This turned on really delicious. This is basically a European Dish. Cabbage Roll... - 40.7221
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pot boil water and add cabbage, cook it for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the cabbage, separate the leaves.
4. Meanwhile coarsely ground the cauliflower in food processor.
5. Place a frying pan over the... - 97.1535
Halupkis Or Cabbage Rolls
This Halupkis or Cabbage Rolls are simply amazing ! Try out these rice, meat and beef stuffed cabbage leaves as appetizers. Tell me if you've really enjoyed having these Halupkis or Cabbage Rolls. - 43.574
Lentil And Rice Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Stuffed cabbage rolls is a great party item. Rich in protein and fiber, this dish to delicious to taste and great to look at too! Made with lentil and rice, these cabbage rolls are really filling too. Watch Katherine as she prepares these rolls and then you... - 122.279
Diabetic Cabbage Roll
This diabetic breakfast recipe - cabbage roll is good for diabetics. Generally, I prepare it for my husband on Sunday. Although I am not a diabetic but I also like it. I enjoy it with my husband. Here is the recipe for cabbage roll. Try it. You will love this... - 41.0187
Yugoslavian Cabbage Rolls
Yugoslavian Cabbage Rolls is a delicious snack recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 43.7786
Savory Cabbage Rolls
Cut core from cabbage; rinse.
In medium glass bowl, heat cover with plastic wrap, at high4 to 5 minutes.
Remove 10 leaves; cut out hard center rib from each leaf (make a V-shape cut).
Into medium bowl crumble ground beef and combine with onions, 1/2 tomato... - 42.399
Sweet And Sour Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1.In large kettle, bring 3 quarts water to boiling.Add cabbage; simmer 2 to 3 min.or until leaves are pliable. Remove cabbage and drain.
2.Carefully remove 12 large leaves from cabbage; trim thick rib if leaves are not soft enough to roll.Return to boiling... - 42.0629
Sweet-sour Cabbage Rolls
Cover cabbage leaves with boiling water.
Let stand until leaves are limp, about 10 minutes; drain.
Mix ground beef, cracked wheat, milk, egg, salt, mustard, pepper and cinnamon.
Shape beef mixture into eight 3 1/2-inch rolls.
Place 1 roll across stem end of... - 42.5118
Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls
How to Microwave Shredded Beef Cabbage Rolls Cut center core from cabbage.
Wrap cabbage with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until eight leaves can be separated easily.
Remove eight leaves.
Cut rib from each leaf.
Shred 1... - 50.669
Mushroom Cabbage Rolls
Cut off core end of cabbage and remove torn outer leaves.
Separate remaining leaves and select 12 large ones (save inside leaves for another use).
In a large kettle of boiling salted water, cook 3 or 4 of these large leaves at a time just until limp (about 2... - 44.951
Raisin-Cabbage Rolls have done the rounds in the family for several years now. A little touch of sweetness, this a unique side dish. The ingredients of this dish come together in a unique and flavorful way. A little effort required, but the result will... - 49.2874
Flemish Cabbage Rolls
Separate the cabbage leaves and cook for 5 minutes in boiling, salted water.
Drain and keep the cooking liquid.
Cut away the larger stalks from the leaves.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the diced onion until softened.
Stir in the breadcrumbs, tuna, pepper and... - 41.0094
Hot And Spicy Cabbage Rolls
1) Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage
2) Into a pot of boiling water, place the cabbage and boil for about 5 minutes till soft and tender
3) Drain the cabbage into a colander
4) Into a skillet, melt some butter and saute the onion till soft
5) Into... - 46.6132
Cabbage Rolls In Beer
1) In a bowl, place the onions, parsley, beef, rice and seasoning.
2) Spoon 1/8 of the onion mixture in the center of each, cabbage leaf.
3) Fold the sides towards the center and roll the cabbage leaves tightly.
4) Put the cabbage rolls in the slow... - 44.4178
Microwave Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Take a large glass bowl, add arid water and place cabbage leaves in it.
2. Wrap it with plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place the large glass bowl and cook it on a setting of HIGH (9) until the leaves start wilting.
4. In another... - 45.0781
Barbecue Cabbage Rolls
In a 3-quart casserole combine cabbage and 1/2 cup water.
Micro-cook, covered, till leaves are pliable, about 8 minutes.
Let stand, covered, till cool.
Combine egg, milk, crumbs, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
Place about 1/4 cup meat in... - 42.7344
Spicy Cabbage Rolls
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Take the cabbage and remove 10 outer leaves, reserve the remaining cabbage
2. In a pot, cook leaves along with boiling salt water for 5-8 minutes, drain and set aside
3. Combine the... - 44.8548
Core cabbage and place cored side up in deep bowl or sauce pan.
Cover with boiling water.
Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes to soften and loosen leaves, drain, remove 12 large leaves and reserve.
Cook meat and onions in 10 inch skillet until onions are tender,... - 42.6073
Sweet N Tender Cabbage Rolls
Cook cabbage in boiling water just until leaves fall off head.
Set aside 14 large leaves for rolls.
Cut out the thick vein from the bottom of each reserved leaf, making a V-shaped cut.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, rice, mushrooms, onion and... - 41
1. Cut the outside leaves from the cabbage and remove the core from the head so that the water can get to the leaves more easily. Put the cabbage upside down in enough boiling water to fill and cover the cabbage. Boil for 10 minutes and drain. When cool... - 36.7335
Lenten Cabbage Rolls
1) Take a saucepan and add salted water to it. Cook cored cabbage in salted water.
2) Separate the leaves, one at a time, and parboil the cabbage.
3) Cut the leaves in half and remove the vein.
4) Wash the bulgur thoroughly and squeeze thoroughly to... - 45.3958
Kay's Cabbage Rolls
1) Carefully peel 8 large outer leaves of cabbage, trying to keep them uncut.
2) Chop the remaining cabbage.
3) In a large saucepan, bring about 2 inches of water to a boil
4) Put in the cabbage leaves, cover, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
5)... - 43.1779
Meatless Cabbage Rolls
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Remove core from cabbage, leaving head intact.
In a large saucepan place cabbage head; cover with boiling water.
Cover saucepan partially.
Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Remove cabbage carefully; drain.
Remove 16 to 20... - 39.5944
Cabbage Rolls Stuffed With Meat
Clean cabbage and remove any damaged leaves.
Pour boiling water over cabbage.
Cover and let stand for 1/2 hour.
Mix ground meat, onion, parsley, eggs, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce together.
Drain cabbage, core, and separate leaves.
To stuff: Use 12... - 45.364
Old World Cabbage Rolls
1) In a large pot, boil water.
2) In the water, drop the whole head of cabbage for 3-5 minutes and then drain off the water.
3) Peel off the cabbage's leaves carefully and set them aside.
4) Grate the carrot... - 48.8582
Old Country Cabbage Rolls
Remove 9 leaves from cabbage (I use all the leaves and make more filling).
Thoroughly combine ground beef, rice, water, onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Place about 2 tablespoons (25 ml) mixture on each cabbage leaf, which has been trimmed but do not... - 42.933
Cabbage Rolls With I Don't Hate Sauerkraut Anymore
1. Bring large pot of water to boil. Add cabbage leaves, 2 or 3 at a time. Press down into water with wooden spoon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pliable. Remove with tongs to colander. Cool under cold tap water. Drain between sheets of paper towel. Repeat... - 44.6741
Annette's Dutch Cabbage Rolls
1. Removing the core from the cabbage head, pull off about a dozen of the large outer leaves for stuffing and rinse in cold water.
2. From the base of each cabbage' leaf cut the heavy stem and in 2 cups of boiling water place leaves to soften.
3. Cover... - 44.4439
Buckwheat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute the onion and green pepper in oil until tender (approximately 5 minutes).
Add groats and stir until coated with oil.
Add the water, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until groats are tender and the water has been absorbed.
Season and add peanuts and... - 44.9873
Portuguese Cabbage Rolls
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Remove core from cabbage, leaving head intact.
Into a large pan of boiling water place cabbage head.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Lift out carefully; drain.
Remove 16 to 20 outer leaves; pat dry.
In a skillet over medium... - 41.7884
German Sauerkraut Rolls
Drain juice from kraut.
In skillet, heat oil or shortening; stir in kraut; add salt and pepper to taste.
Fry about 20 minutes, or until browned; cool.
Mix flour and salt; add eggs and water.
Knead until dough is smooth and clastic, like noodle dough.
On... - 40.9081
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves With Spinach
1. Put the cabbage leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the thick stems.
2. Drain and cut each cabbage leaf into 2 pieces.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute. Add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds. Add the spinach and... - 35.8836
Spuds N Cabbage Soup
a wonderful creamy irish rendition of potato soup, quick to become traditional in your home as well - 45.6098
1. Chop cabbage finely.
2. Boil potatoes and mash them.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and coriander.
4. Roast them (except coriander) to a light brown colour.
5. Add potatoes to the cabbage mixture and make it to a fine dough.
6. Make small equal balls with... - 42.279
Yummy Cabbage Salad
In a hurry...just add the ingredients and make a tasty & healthy salad - 31.7005
Wegmans Southwest Cabbage Salad
When you think of a cabbage slaw or salad, probably a mayo-based dressing comes to mind but Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck takes a different twist in this recipe which is a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate.... - 137.188
Put together all the ingredients, except the oil, in a large bowl and knead well without adding any water in the beginning.
The dough should be thick so add only as much water as is required later.
Roll out medium thick parathas immediately or else the... - 37.5438
Chinese Summer Rolls
Let's face it; many of us feel that eating raw, unadorned veggies is like taking medicine. You do it because you're supposed to, not necessarily because you want to. So here's a tasty and handy way to smuggle vegetables onto the menu “Fresh Summer Rolls".... - 0
Bulgur Stuffed Cabbage
1 ln a medium-size heatproof bowl, soakthe bulgur in the boiling water for 1 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, bring a stock pot of unsalted water to a boil.
Place the whole cabbage in the boiling water for about 2 minutes.
Remove the... - 43.7201
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) In a saucepan, cook the rice and soy grits together until tender.
2) In a pan, sautÃ© the onion over medium heat.
3) Add the onions into the rice and soy grits, along with nuts, caraway seed, raisins and salt.
4) Pour in sufficient tomato sauce to... - 44.9006
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Remove all the damaged and coarse outer leaves from the cabbage and select a few good leaves, about 2 to 3 per person.
3) Steam the good leaves for nearly 5 minutes. In the middle of the... - 40.2332
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Mix together the lamb, shallots, tomatoes, rice, salt to taste, the cayenne and nutmeg.
Form into a thick sausage shape.
Wrap the cabbage leaves around the sausage to enclose it completely.
If necessary, tie with string at 5 cm/2 in intervals.
Heat the oil in... - 42.1969
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
How often do you come across a good Stuffed Cabbage Leaves recipe? You are fortunate enough to have just hit this page and found one. Please try this recipe of Stuffed Cabbage Leaves and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by sharing on other social... - 53.6803
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Rice
1) Into a large pot, pour some oil and sautÃ© the onion and pepper for 5 minutes
2) Add the rice and give it a good stir around
3) Add the boiling water, cover and cook undisturbed till the rice is done
4) Drain the rice in a colander and leave aside... - 45.0015
Mediterranean Stuffed Vegetables
For all you vegetable lovers, here is a dish you cannot resist! Mediterranean stuffed vegetables is a vegetable preparation with a stuffing which is cooked in a sauce. Though this dish uses meat, even vegetarians can relish this dish without using the meat in... - 110.55
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 101.471
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves has a healthy taste. The Lemon juice gives the Stuffed Cabbage Leaves a tangy and bracing taste. - 45.6574
1. Arrange cabbage leaves in 3-quart microwave-safe casserole; add water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until soft, rotating dish once during cooking. Drain and set aside.
2. In medium bowl, thoroughly mix beef, rice, onion, egg,... - 35.3615
Mushroom Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a bowl add boiling water and cabbage. Keep aside for 10 minutes to soften.
3) Gently remove 16 leaves.
4) In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add mushrooms and onions. Saute for 10 minutes.
5) In... - 44.8213
Cabbage Stuffed With Vegetables
1 In a glass measuring cup or small heat proof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the water for 30 minutes.
Drain in a sieve lined with cheesecloth or paper toweling, reserving 1/2 cup of the liquid.
2 Mean while, bring a stockpot of unsalted water to a boil.
Place... - 40.3582
Easy Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan take water and add cabbage to cover with water. Boil the mixture and cook for further 3 minutes.
3) Drain in a colander and run cold water over the cabbage till cold.
4) Take out the 8... - 40.6651
1) Cut and discard thick white stem from each cabbage leaf.
2) Plunge the cabbage leaves into boiling salted water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the leaves well.
4) Combine meat, onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper, mix well.
5) Spoon... - 44.7539
Pine Nut Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cabbage Flan a healthy appetizer with lots of protien. The sprinle of golden raisings gives the Cabbage Flan a delctable taste. - 47.7248
Microwave Sweet 'n Sour Stuffed Cabbage
1. Place whole cabbage in a plastic wrap and tie it properly.
2. In a microwave oven, place the plastic wrap and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 10 minutes until the cabbage turns soft, but remains slightly firm.
3. In a bowl... - 45.8716
Stuffed Cabbage In A Pastry Case
Carefully detach the leaves from the cabbage, cutting away the coarse ends of the stalks.
Blanch the leaves, five at a time, in plenty of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh in cold water.
Reserve 250 ml/8 fl oz of the cabbage... - 48.5385
Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole
Join Toby as she prepares this diabetes-friendly stuffed cabbage rolls recipe with no stuffing or rolling required. This dish comes courtesy of Brenda Ponichtera, RD from her book "Quick and Healthy, Volume II", and is remarkable good. - 105.425
Cabbage Or Swiss Chard Meat Balls
1. In a saucepan, boil water.
2. Wash the swish chard or cabbage leaves, cut of stem and add to boiling water. Blanch for a minutes and then drain and refresh.
3. In a medium size work bowl,
4. Combine meat, rice, onion, egg and... - 45.4183
Homemade Cabbage Paratha
Parathas are a classic North Indian dish, they are basically Indian flatbreads with different varieties of stuffing in it. The stuffing can be made of a variety of vegetables or meat. It is a simple, hearty and satisfying dish. - 0
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cut core from cabbage.
Holding cabbage under cold running water, carefully remove leaves one at a time, letting water help you separate them without tearing (you will need about 15 leaves).
Immerse 4 cabbage leaves at a time into the boiling salted water just... - 44.7695
Algerian Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1. Soak the rice in cold water for about an hour.
2. Take a large saucepan, add lamb bones and cover it with 4 cups of water.
3. Stir in cinnamon stick and cover. Cook on low heat for 2 hours.
4. Peel the leaves and remove the core of cabbage... - 40.8009
Nut Stuffed Cabbage
Nut Stuffed Cabbage is an exquisite dish that is sinfully delicious and visually appealing too. Try this excellent Nut Stuffed Cabbage recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 47.1344
Veal Stuffed Cabbage In Wine Sauce
In small nonstick skillet cook shallots (or onion) until softened.
In medium bowl combine cooked shallots (or onion), veal, egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well.
Remove about 1 inch from core end of each blanched cabbage leaf.
Place 1/4 of... - 39.9691
Lamb Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Soften cabbage leaves by immersing in boiling water till limp, about 3 minutes; drain.
Combine lamb, onion, rice, mint, salt, and pepper.
Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in center of each cabbage leaf.
Fold in sides and roll ends over meat.
Fasten with... - 44.5799
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Mediterranean Stuffed Cabbage Malfoof
Here is an outstanding video that shows you how to make Mediterranean stuffed cabbage Malfoof at home. The chef here cooks the stuffed cabbage leaves in a lemony tomato sauce. This dish is very filling, appetizing and satisfying, so just try out and enjoy! - 115.884
Scalloped Chinese Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 375°.
2) Trim the end stalk of Chinese cabbage.
3) Remove any damaged outer leaves.
4) Separate the remaining leaves.
5) Then rinse and drain them.
6) Peel onions and slice them.
7) In a large... - 42.0236
Cabbage Noodle Potpourri
Beat eggs; add flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and enough water to make a very stiff noodle dough.
Knead on floured board until smooth.
Roll out into very thin sheet.
Let each side dry for 30 minutes.
Cut into 1-inch squares.
Dice bacon; fry until crisp; remove... - 45.9515
1. In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion and celery over medium heat until beef is nicely browned and break beef into small pieces.
2. Add salt, pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste, water, broth, parsley, potatoes and carrots and simmer for 45 minutes.
3. Then... - 40.8537
1) In a bowl, sprinkle salt on the chopped cabbage and mix well. Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
2) Squeeze the cabbage to get out all its juices.
3) Transfer the cabbage into a colander and pour boiling water over it.
4) Keep the colander... - 40.6224
Veal Stuffed Cabbage Leaves In Wine Sauce
1 In a 7-inch nonstick skillet, add the shallots and cook until soft.
2 In a medium bowl, add the cooked shallots, veal, egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well.
3 From the core end of each blanched cabbage leaf, remove about 1... - 44.0763
Stuffed Cabbage Japanese Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Prepare a total of 3 cups bonito stock.
3. Blanch 4 cabbage leaves for 1 or 2 minutes in boiling water.... - 43.3343
1. In a large wok or a deep skillet, heat oil.
2. Add onions, peppers, celery and garlic to hot oil and sauté for 5 to 8 minutes until onion is lightly browned.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes till soft.
4. Finally add cabbage, salt,... - 43.8603
Asian Cabbage And Tofu Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it becomes translucent.
4. Add the oregano, basil as well as a few grains of cayenne along with the cabbage.
5.... - 46.6401
Bean Cabbage And Apple Sandwich
1. Blanch the cabbage in a small saucepan of boiling water 2 minutes; drain, cool under cold water and transfer to a medium-size bowl.
2. In a medium-size skillet, cook the bacon over medium-low heat about 6 minutes, or until crisp. Pour off all but 2... - 36.3781
Pheasant With Champagne Cabbage
1.Take a sharp and pointed knife for removing the bone and tpull the breast halves apart and keep them aside.
2.Separate the legs and thighs by making use of a sharp pairing knife.
3.Make a cut in leg and thigh and take the thigh meat... - 44.706
Rice Stuffed Cabbage Leaves With Pineapple Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
With a sharp, pointed knife, core the cabbage.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water and blanch the whole cabbage for 8 minutes.
Remove it from the water without draining the pot.
Use 2 large slotted spoons and great care... - 45.029
Stuffed Cabbage With Egg And Lemon Sauce
If rendering the minced meat, bring a stock pot, with about 3 litres (5 pt) of water, to a rolling boil and immediately turn it down to a simmer.
Sprinkle in the minced meat, rubbing it between your fingers into tiny pieces.
Simmer for about 10 minutes,... - 44.6928
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
Fresh Spring Rolls
These little veggie and shrimp filled wraps are a real hit at parties! Serve them with a spicy dipping sauce. - 28.2337
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Cut the cabbages into halves and remove the thick stalks.
3) In a pan, place the leaves carefully to prevent them from breaking.
4) Stream in the water to cover and bring to a boil.
5) Take the... - 45.139
Easy Egg Rolls
If you are looking forward to Thai snacks but not getting the right ideas, try Ning's simple Egg Rolls. The best thing about this dish is that it can be prepared at home with available ingredients. - 89.1537
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) To make cheese sauce- Take a small saucepan and melt margarine.
3) Add flour, salt, and pepper. Stir and then add milk.
4) Cook and stir until thick and bubbly. Turn off the heat.
5) Fold in cheese and lemon... - 45.4231
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Vegetarian Egg Rolls
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add cabbage and Chinese vegetables; saute 5 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Combine vegetable mixture, tofu, and hoisin sauce, stirring well.
Spoon vegetable mixture... - 42.2116
Spring Roll Dippers
Soften spring roll wrappers one at a time in a shallow dish of hot water until they're pliable, about 30 seconds each.
Blot excess water from softened wrapper with a towel.
Arrange some noodles, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, and mint in the center of... - 36.0905
Holiday Turkey Ham Roll Ups
Combine cabbage and 1/2 cup cheese; spoon 3 tablespoonfuls onto each ham slice; roll up; place'seam side down in a greased baking dish.
Saute' onions in 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour; add milk and mustard; boil gently, stirring constantly.
Add... - 40.3144
Kidney And Mushroom Roll
1. Cut kidney into half and core it; slice thinly.
2. Cut mushrooms into thin slices.
3. Dice onions.
4. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
5. In a saucepan, mix stock cubes in water and add sliced kidneys, mushrooms, onion, herbs and soy... - 46.8264
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
(this is not required, if the rolls are browned in the skillet).
2) The filling for the dish is prepared by mixing tofu, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, cabbage, pea pods,... - 45.6673
Baked Pork Spring Rolls
An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. - 39.5979
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 45.0705
Chinese Egg Rolls
1. To prepare the dough for the egg roll shell, in a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour and salt. Add the water and bind to make a dough. Knead with you fist until it is soft and pliable. Cover the bowl and keep aside until later.
2. In... - 46.4316