- » Healthy Cabbage
Healthy Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy cabbage recipes.
Wegmans Southwest Cabbage Salad
When you think of a cabbage slaw or salad, probably a mayo-based dressing comes to mind but Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck takes a different twist in this recipe which is a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate.... - 137.188
10 Lbs In 1 Week Cabbage Soup Diet Aka Wonder Soup
Cabbage soup is a part of many different diet plans and has a zillion different names. I use it with the 7 day diet. I've been loving it so far and this diet never fails to give me my 10 pound weight loss in 7 days. One thing I love about this Wonder Soup is... - 131.551
Creamy Risotto With Brussel Sprouts And Cabbage
How would you like to cook a delicious cancer-fighting risotto? The ingredients used in this recipe are cancer fighting and hence, really healthy to use. Filled with the goodness of vegetables as well as spices. Watch the recipe and try it out. You will... - 127.295
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 118.839
You must be familiar with usual coleslaw, but peanut coleslaw is something new and exotic to try with. It is the same coleslaw, with the addition of peanut flavor. Pile it up on your sandwich or serve with the Tuna burgers, it is just awesome. Chef Dani Spies... - 114.457
Healthy Mexican Pizza
Join Toby preparing this speedy and healthy pizza recipe on loan from fellow Registered Dietitian Heidi McIndoo and her book "When To Eat What" - 111.81
Cabbage And Bean Soup
Nothing can be compared to the taste of a homemade, hearty and nutritious soup. Being among these people, you must appreciate this homemade cabbage-bean soup, which offers you a combination of taste, nutrition and satisfaction. This soup is very much... - 111.516
Fresh Cabbage Salsa
This is a beautiful fresh salsa. It does take some work as you have to chop a lot of vegetables. It has no fat and is quite healthy with all the vegetables in it. It is always a hit when we make it at home. You can either eat it with chips, as a salad or top... - 111.26
Mediterranean Stuffed Vegetables
For all you vegetable lovers, here is a dish you cannot resist! Mediterranean stuffed vegetables is a vegetable preparation with a stuffing which is cooked in a sauce. Though this dish uses meat, even vegetarians can relish this dish without using the meat in... - 110.55
Unstuffed Cabbage With Turkey
All of those, who are fond of stuffed cabbage can enjoy the same taste without spending much time in kitchen, with this unstuffed cabbage with turkey preparation. Stuffing cabbage takes lot of time and patience, but unstuffed cabbage has minimized that pain.... - 110.019
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 107.257
Cabbage And Tomato Salad With Garlic And Lemon Dressing
Salads are ideal supplements for health that are easy to make and eat as well. Watch chef Rula showing how to make crunchy Cabbage and Tomato Salad with Lemon and Garlic dressing with fresh and crunchy vegetables. Good to go with fish. - 102.256
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 1
For all those who prefer only health food yet never compromise on taste, try the novel idea of introducing corn chowder and cabbage salad for dinner. The dish ensures protein and vitamins, all working together towards good health. Eating it is as much... - 101.784
Crunchy Cabbage-carrot Salad With Dressing
While there aren't any dearth of options when it comes to tossing up a quick and easy vegetable salad, cabbage and carrot salad makes for ultra satisfying treat. Good enough for a light lunch or a quick dinner, cabbage-carrot salad with a zesty dressing... - 101.396
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pot boil water and add cabbage, cook it for 20 minutes.
3. Drain the cabbage, separate the leaves.
4. Meanwhile coarsely ground the cauliflower in food processor.
5. Place a frying pan over the... - 97.1535
Cabbage Chana Dal Salad
How about a high protein salad for Sunday brunch? Chef Manjula makes cabbage chana dal salad which doesn’t need any cooking. Its easy to prepare with just chopping and mixing. - 95.8064
Coleslaw With Cranberries And Ranch Dressing
Chances are, you are not used to Cole slaw recipes with this much color and flavor. With unusual add-ins like cranberries, Dorothy Delaney's Detox Coleslaw recipe is a memorable delight that will do your body much good. As a bonus, this all natural detox idea... - 95.5612
Homemade Cultured Vegetables And Kefir
Susan Campbell knows how cultured food is good for health. One of the great ways to nourish yourself with probiotics and enzymes, cultured vegetables and kefir is one of the delectable ways to include probiotics in your daily diet. Just follow the simple... - 92.644
Why not make a healthy appetizing cabbage soup on a cold winter day. Look at this super simple recipe for a delicious soup that would surely be a hit with your family. Try out this interesting way to eat your cabbage with this delicious soup to enjoy. - 90.8036
Cabbage With Bacon
Weather you like or you dislike cabbage, this recipe will certainly make you fall in love with it. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this Cabbage with Bacon now. We guarantee this will top the chart of your favorites. - 86.7159
Irish Style Potato And Cabbage Soup
Would you like to try an innovative soup recipe today? Just hit the play button and watch chef Gavan prepare this wonderful Irish Style Potato and Cabbage Soup now. You will have to stock up the ingredients as you will be preparing this soup quite often. - 82.5302
How about a side dish which is rich in nutrients? Then this traditional Irish dish is just the thing, based of cabbage and some mashed potatoes - 82.515
Anti Aging Vegan Coleslaw
Think coleslaw is now not an option since you have turned vegan? Well, this video is then just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a vegan coleslaw that is 100% raw and amazingly delicious! - 81.8761
Three C Juice
Want a drink to heal you of your stomach ailments? This three C juice is the drink to make for all those ulcers to disappear! Watch the video for more! - 80.1509
Southern Flavoured Cabbage
Looking for a nutritious dish? Try this recipe of Southern Flavoured Cabbage. This is a simple and healthy meal which extracts the best out the cabbage. Use red or purple cabbage for this dish. It is low in calorie and packed with vitamin C, potassium, folic... - 75.9383
Raw Vegan Chocolate And Cabbage Salad
Chocolate in a salad is rarely found. As shown in the video, combined with cabbage and host of other ingredients this is a nice recipe to try out on a special occasion. - 65.944
Japanese Noodle Soup
Are you rushed to make a quick meal? Not just any meal but a meal that is nutritious and wholesome! Then this recipe should do the trick! Watch the video for more! - 59.4363
Healthy Pizzoccheri – The Italian Winter Dish
Pizzoccheri is the name of a pasta with buckwheat flour and wheat flour. It is also the name of a deliciously tasting Italian dish with this pasta, green cabbage, potatoe, tasteful Fontina cheese and sage garlic butter. It is the perfect winter dish.
You can... - 53.4454
Two Cabbage Cole Slaw
1. Take a large bowl.
2. Mix in it green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, green peppers and scallions.
3. Take a small bowl and add mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, black pepper, and celery seeds.
4. Pour over the salad and toss well to combine... - 49.5963
White Cabbage Salad
Remove the core of a small head of cabbage.
Cut it into very thin shreds.
Add the juice of 1 lemon, chopped chives and parsley, 1/2 lb. seedless white grapes, and 3 oz. finely shredded almonds.
Put in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.
Beat until... - 47.2563
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7573
Spuds N Cabbage Soup
a wonderful creamy irish rendition of potato soup, quick to become traditional in your home as well - 45.6098
Place cabbage in 2-quart casserole.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, milk, caraway, salt and pepper.
Pour over cabbage.
Microwave at High for 12 to 16 minutes, or until cabbage is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 45.1391
Cabbage Dal Chutney
Clean but do not wash the dals.
If you wish you can rub the dals in a kitchen towel to rid them of any coating.
Dry roast the dals in a pan till they turn a golden brown and spread a lovely aroma in your kitchen.
Leave to cool Heat the oil in a pan and put in... - 43.5781
Steamed Cabbage Rolls
Put the semolina in a large bowl ana make a well with your ringer, in the centre.
Mix the oil with salt and leave to sit for five minutes.
Make a paste of the ginger ana green chillies.
Add the salt, ginger-chilly paste, asafoetida and knead well into the... - 43.3485
Cabbage Saute is a very simple, light dish. Healthy and tasty, quick dish. Try it and enjoy!!! - 43.2187
1) In a large mixing bowl,mix together sauerkraut, carrots, celery, green pepper, onion and pimento.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper and pour over sauerkraut mixture.
Toss lightly to mix.
3) Chill covered... - 43.1041
Cook the rice and leave to cool.
Meanwhile heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the onions and garlic in it.
Saute till the onion turns translucent.
Then add the green chillie and ginger.
Saute for 10 seconds more.
Finally add the shredded cabbage and... - 42.9185
Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls
Try this alluring Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls recipe. An easily prepared cabbage recipe, this Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 42.6669
Browned Potato And Cabbage Soup
1. In a kettle or stockpot, heat water and cook cabbage and potatoes till tender
2. In a large skillet, add oil and saute onions in it till golden, ad flour and toss around till well coated
3. Cook, stirring, over medium flame for a couple of minutes,... - 42.6344
Red Cabbage Parcels
1. Plunge washed cabbage leaves into boiling salted water for a couple of minutes and drain completely
2. In a pan, add salted water and cook the broccoli in it for seven minutes; drain completely and cut into florets
3. In a bowl, beat cream cheese... - 42.3348
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large saucepan, add cabbage and steam it in a little water till slightly tender, yet firm and a little crispness retained
3. Heat oil in a skillet, add flour and brewer's yeast and stir to combine;... - 41.9618
Dill Cabbage Wedges
3. Arrange the wedges in 2 concentric circles in a 9" glass pie-plate.
4. Sprinkle with onions, carrots and dill on dishful cabbage-slices.
5. Add the stock by pouring method.
6. Wrap the plate with vented plastic wrap.
7. Microwave the preparation... - 41.7866
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1) Shred the cabbage and set aside.
2) In a large skillet, over meadium heat, steam-stir the onions with few drops of water to prevent scorching.
3) When onion is tender, add apple, bay leaf, vinegar, cabbage, caraway seeds and honey.
4)... - 41.751
Special Cabbage Salad
1) In a mixing bowl, put shredded cabbage.
2) Mix together cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and vinegar and pour it over the cabbage.
3) Now, toss lightly the salad nicely to coat the cabbage thoroughly.
4) The, slice the eggs. Separate egg white and... - 39.4596
1) Blend yogurt with honey and vinegar.
2) Stir in the vegetables and mix well.
3) Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
4) Season to taste and serve chilled. - 39.4465
Cabbage Thoran (Sautéed Cabbage) is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice during lunch or dinner. Its a very healthy and easy-to-make dish. - 39.4362
Mix all the ingredients together. Keep it aside for 5 minutes. (Add about 2-3 tbsp water if the mix doesn't bind together).
Heat oil in a pan and fry the pakodas. You can add about 10 pakodas in one batch.
Serve hot. - 38.8808
In large skillet cook cabbage in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 3 minutes; cover pan and cook 10 to 12 minutes more or just till tender.
Drain well; place on serving platter and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in saucepan cook green pepper and... - 38.8038
Put together all the ingredients, except the oil, in a large bowl and knead well without adding any water in the beginning.
The dough should be thick so add only as much water as is required later.
Roll out medium thick parathas immediately or else the... - 37.5438
Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy
This Cabbage In Capsicum Gravy is my own favorite vegetable gravy, mainly for the reason it doubles up as a much tasty and healthy dish! Richly flavored using the greatest ever ingredient combination, I must say that vegetable gravy cannot come any better... - 37.0433
Cabbage Stir Fry
This super simple cabbage fry recipe is for time-crunched people. With minimal ingredients cabbage fry can be made in a jiffy and goes well with Roti/Chapathi. - 36.9403
Sprout Gravy With Cabbage
This Sprout Gravy With Cabbage is so full of flavor and is a great way to include those veggies in your diet. Very easy and simple to make, this Sprout Gravy With Cabbage is even delicious to be served on occasions. A must master recipe! - 36.7942
Cabbage And Pineapple Salad
Shred the cabbage very finely.
Chop the celery and capsicum.
Chop the pineapple, leaving one slice for decoration and put to chill. Keep aside the syrup.
Keep the cabbage, celery and capsicum in ice-cold water for 30 minutes.
Just before serving, mix the... - 36.6602
1. In a pan, melt butter and oil and fry onions and garlic till soft, but not brown yet
2. Add cabbage, apple, spice, water, vinegar and wine to it; cover with a tight fitting lid and cook for forty minutes till cabbage turns tender
3. Add sugar nad... - 36.0823
Baked Cabbage With Cream
1. Turn the oven to 325°F/170°C/Gas 3
2. Shred the cabbage finely and add into a greased dish
3. Mix cream with sugar, salt, paprika and pour it over the cabbage
4. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top, cover and bake for half an hour
5. Turn... - 35.6264
Cabbage And Kielbasa Soup
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, carrots, potatoes and kielbasa for 5 minutes or until onions are softened.
Stir in tomatoes, cabbage, beef stock, parsley, sugar, paprika and pepper; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to... - 34.8474
Cabbage Chana Dal Fry
Chop Cabbage into small pieces/cubes. Wash & Rinse. Add half cup water & boil cabbage in microwave for about 12 minutes.
Soak Channa Dal in half cup water for at least 45 minutes.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a deep skillet. Add mustard seeds and allow them to... - 34.5914
Fruity Cabbage Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Combine yogurt, vinegar, honey, and celery seeds, stirring well; pour over cabbage mixture, tossing to coat well.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Add banana just before serving, and toss to coat. - 34.3577
Cumin Cabbage Salad
1. In a alrge salad bowl, mix together the cabbage, green peppers and parsley; pour a combination of oil, lemon juice, yogurt and cumin in and toss to blend
2. Serve as required - 33.5535
Cabbage Walnut Salad
This Cabbage Walnut Salad is a simple, easy and healthy treat to serve. A great combination of cabbage and nuts in cottage cheese base and flavored with line juice, this Cabbage Walnut Salad is simply the best salad you would want to try. - 31.7614
Yummy Cabbage Salad
In a hurry...just add the ingredients and make a tasty & healthy salad - 31.7005
Cabbage And Pineapple Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, toss cabbage and pineapple with yogurt, thyme and nutmeg
2. Serve chilled - 31.4961
Cabbage And Pepper Relish
1. Mix the salt and sugar, add to the vinegar and lemon juice.
2. Stir in the mustard seeds, then the cabbage and green peppers. Toss lightly to mix, then sprinkle celery seeds over the top. - 31.2418
Gobi Ni Salad
Combine all ingredients, mix well and chill. - 30.9333
Breakfast was to be eggs today. Needed to quickly whip something up for 3 people, so here’s what we did. - 29.8705
Combine all ingredients in a large skillet.
Cover and cook over low heat 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. - 28.6732
Steamed Cabbage Vinaigrette
1. In a skillet, steam the cabbage till just crisp tender and pour a combination of oil, vinegar and mustard over it
2. Can be served both hot or chilled - 28.451
Cabbage Topped With Cheese
1. In a large saucepan, add the cabbage, garlic and spices along with water to cover and cook for half an hour till tender
2. Place the cabbage in a lightly oiled, shallow baking pan, sprinkle with Parmesan and place under the broiler till the cheese... - 28.1346
Juice the vegetables and serve in a tall glass, over ice.
Garnish with a few shreds of cabbage. - 25.324
Low Sodium Corned Beef And Cabbage
This is a European beef dish that uses cured meat as the main ingredient. As it is slow cooked it is full of flavor and nutrition. This is a real classic meal that the whole family can enjoy together. - 0