- » Healthy Broccoli Gratin
Healthy Broccoli Gratin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy broccoli gratin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy broccoli gratin recipes.
Broccoli Au Gratin Soup
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent.
Add broccoli and cook until heated, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add milk and broth and stir to combine; stirring occasion-ally, bring just to a boil.
Transfer mixture to... - 31.7643
Broccoli Au Gratin
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the broccoli as per its packet instructions.
2) Drain the broccoli.
3) In a saucepan, add in the condensed cream of chicken soup. Let the soup come to a boil.
4) Add in the cooked broccoli into the soup.
5)... - 35.1986
Chicken And Broccoli Au Gratin
Set oven to 350°F
1. Remove meat from bones. Place meat in casserole dish.
2. Cut up broccoli into bite sized pieces. Steam for 2-3 minutes.
3. Mix soy sauce with seasoning. Toss with chicken and broccoli.
4. Place in casserole dish, cover with cheese and... - 32.6892
Broccoli Au Gratin
1. To make the sauce, place oil and onions in a small saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add the roughly-chopped tomatoes and cook until mushy, about 10 minutes.333
3. Stir in the Marmite, seasoning, sugar and tomato purde.
4. Trim and cook the broccoli in... - 40.3834
Eggs And Broccoli Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an ungreased shallow 2-quart casserole, drain and place the broccoli and spread the eggs evenly over the broccoli.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter on a medium-low heat.
4) Stir in the flour,... - 45.8312
Microwave Broccoli Au Gratin
1. Remove the outer packing of the broccoli and cook covered on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes. After three minutes and then separate stalks to allow remaining ice crystals to dissolve and cook on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes longer. Set aside till... - 35.5904
Broccoli And Ham Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a pot, boil salted water and cook broccoli for 10 minutes.
3) Pour of the water and divide broccoli into 4 equal portions.
4) Wrap a slice of ham around each bundle.
5) Place the broccoli bundle in an ovenproof... - 41.3894
Broccoli Cheese Gratin
1. Immerse broccoli stalk in water, with the side up, for about 10 minutes.
2. Detach the branches and without draining, wrap and heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a casserole, add butter and stir in Swiss cheese, fresh cream, flour,... - 45.1568
Cut the couliflower into florets, rinse them.
Remove the seeds from the bell pepper, wash and cut into rings.
Boil the vegetables in the lightly salted water, let it boil for 3 minutes. Drain well in a sieve.
Grease a baking dish with ½ tablespoon butter.... - 39.6841
Au Gratin Vegetables
In 1-quart pyroceram casserole, combine broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, carrot, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Place butter in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High... - 49.8862
Tuna Au Gratin
1) Preheat oven at 180°C.
2) In an ovenproof dish arrange drained broccoli.
3) Drain and flake tuna. Reserve the oil.
4) Scatter the tuna over broccoli.
5) Blend tuna oil, soup, and mayonnaise.
6) Pour the mixture over tuna and top with... - 37.7066
Eggs And Oysters Au Gratin
1. Thaw the soup over medium heat till heated through
2. Make a smooth paste of the flour and milk and add it to the oyster stew.
3. Heat this mixture while stirring constantly.
4. Add the cheese to the pan and heat again till the cheese melts.
5. Add... - 37.3952
Vegetables An Gratin
Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir in cheese till it melts;... - 41.4864
Spaghetti Lyonnaise Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti in the salted water for 5 minutes, then stir in the vegetable oil and onion and boil further.
2) In a bowl, combine the cornflour, pepper, nutmeg, water and milk together.
3) When the spaghetti is just soft, stir in... - 43.7662
Souffle Broccoli And Corn
This Souffleed Broccoli and Corn tastes yummy ! Try out this Souffleed Broccoli and Corn with some savory sauces or eat it with your favorite staple ! Let me know if you like it ! - 35.1871
Hearty Tuna Soup
1. In a soup pot or saucepan, measure and add water and empty in the potatoes and seasoning mix that comes in the package.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring from time to time.
4. Add remaining ingredients... - 35.1966
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 2-quart au gratin or other shallow baking dish. Arrange the chicken slices in the dish.
2. Half-fill a large saucepan -with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the broccoli, return to a boil, and... - 33.4933
My younger sister Galy loves this healthy potato clam chowder recipe. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this chowder. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this potato clam chowder... - 35.6672
Spareribs In Marsala
1) Cut the meat into ribs and trim the fat from the ribs.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Peel and crush garlic and rub over the rib.
4) Chop parsley, combine with fennel and rub over the rib.
5) Take a heavy bottomed pan, heat oil,... - 43.6418