- » Healthy Boil Cheesy Pasta
Healthy Boil Cheesy Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy boil cheesy pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy boil cheesy pasta recipes.
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Pasta
This pasta dish is satisfying because of its high carbohydrate content which is beneficial for you especially during your first trimester and also while you are lactating. The milk and cheese are good sources of protein and calcium while the other ingredients... - 40.6363
Cheesy Alfredo Sauce
Classic alfredo sauce. Watch this video to prepare a rich and creamy alfredo sauce at home. A heavenly convergence of butter, cream and cheese gives you a thick sauce loaded with restaurant style flavor. Serve it over pasta and enjoy a real Italian dinner. - 95.3357
Cheesy Tuna Pesto Pasta
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is cooked, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat the grill to high heat.
3. In a large bowl, add the tuna and its oil and the pesto.
4. Using a spoon, mash the fish and the pasto together, along... - 38.4227
Cheesy Pasta Frittata
1. Boil the pasta. Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium and heat half the oil in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat. Add the courgettes and garlic to the pan and cook for 5 mins, stirring, until the courgette is just tender.
2. Drain the pasta, then... - 34.984
Easy Cheesy Noodles
Mac & Cheese can be made on the healthier side. In this quick recipe, you'll discover how to make mac & cheese that your kids will love with some simple low-fat tips. Kroger's mymagazine extras iPad app provide all sorts of easy back to school, healthier... - 108.754
Amatriciana, Pasta Sauce
Amatriciana, spaghetti sauce recipe, is spicy hot, and generous in it's use of strong flavorful ingredients. It has a mix of red onions, pancetta bacon, tomatoes, olive oil and peperoncino which is like red cayenne pepper. brought to you by Mestolando,... - 21.189
Cheesy Baited Macaroni
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In large pot of rapidly boiling water, cook macaroni 8-10 minutes, until tender; drain. Return to same pot and combine with remaining ingredients except milk.
2. Spoon mixture into a 6-cup baking dish; pour milk evenly over the top.... - 24.6387
A Healthier Version Of Cheesy Italian Beef Bake
For those food enthusiasts who love to experiment, here's an elegant Cheesy Italian Beef Bake that will surely transport you straight to its place of origin - Italy. The best part is, it is easier to make than it looks. - 0
Cheesy Seafood Cannelloni
To make tomato sauce, melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and carrot and cook until onion is limp and lightly browned.
Add parsley, tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), chicken broth, and basil.
Bring to a... - 44.8685
1. Season the chicken with garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper, set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine the half and half with the grated cheese and black pepper, set aside.
3. To make the pasta – bring a pot of salted water to a boil,... - 97.546
Bring 2.5 litres of water to a boil and drop the lasagna noodles inside one by one. Stir gently to make sure they don't stick together and boil for 12 minutes. Drain the noodles and immediately cool them down in iced water for 1 minute. In a mixing bowl... - 34.8706
Giovanni Rana Fresh Ricotta & Tender Spinach Tortellini Primavera
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the broad beans, green beans and peas, then simmer for 4 mins. Lift from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside. Don't discard the water.
2. In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil, add the chopped... - 31.7992
Pasta With Zucchini And Tomato Sauce
This pasta dish makes for a simple and delicious weeknight meal. A recipe full of vegetables, you will be smiling every bite that your kid eats. - 64.846
1. In a pan boil the pasta as per the package instructions and drain.
2. Cut the tomatoes in halves and add to the warm pasta.
3. Add in the mozzarella balls, olive oil and salt. Mix all the ingredients.
4. Sprinkle basil into the pasta and stir... - 83.0133
Clams Casino Spaghetti
Pasta recipes are great for a quick weeknight dinner that you know will satisfy the family. Calms Casino Spaghetti has a subtle fish flavor that overall enhance the dish. Eat with your favorite garlic bread and enjoy. Join Anne Colagioia as she show you hot... - 105.268
Spicy Rice With Bulgur And Pasta
1 In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
Stir in the rice and pasta and cook, stirring, 5 minutes more or until the rice and pasta are lightly... - 35.2922
Pasta And Broccoli Salad
Pasta and broccoli salad is a fresh and light pasta salad made with vegetables. With added cheese to taste, the pasta and broccoli salad is herbed with marjoram and flavored with garlic. Tossed and chilled, it also has nuts in it for an added crunch. - 38.612
Microwave Cheesy Linguini
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes.
2. Add pasta and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain noodles and place in serving dish.
3.... - 40.8371
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients; saute 8 minutes or until tender. Add tomatoes and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and... - 33.4214
Baked Ziti With Eggplant
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat it with the cooking spray.
Arrange the eggplant slices in a single layer and drizzle the oil over them.
Bake for 10 minutes or... - 42.5638
Linguine With Tuna And Peas
Linguine with tuna and peas is a filling fish and pasta recipe. Prepared with linguine or spaghetti, the pasta with tuna and peas is flavored with cheese and simply seasoned to serve. Simple and easy! - 33.6122
Baked Ziti With Mozzarella
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In an electric blender or food processor, puree the tomatoes for 10 to 15 seconds.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5... - 42.9046
Fusilli With Parsley Mushroom Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cheese, parsley, sour cream, and pepper; cover and refrigerate.
In a large kettle, cook the fusilli according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a heavy 7 inch skillet over... - 40.136
Low Calorie Mock Meatball Lasagna
The all time favorite of many meat eaters, meatball lasagna's meatless version was my craving since long time!Check out this yummy and nutritious recipe for a vegetarian version of meatball lasagna. - 0
craving for a pasta? why don't you try something different by baking it? try this baked beef macaroni that is oozing with cheese topping that is filled with meaty beef and tomato sauce. - 50.0875
Orzo Salad With Artichoke Hearts
1 ln a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the orzo for 6 minutes over moderately high heat. Add the artichoke hearts and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes more or until the pasta and artichoke hearts are tender. Drain, rinse with cold... - 32.973
Mac 'n Cheese Pie
Thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight. Here is a simple and easy Mac n cheese recipe with a slight twist. It is an instant hit with both kids and adults. a really nice variation of the popular Macoroni and Cheese. - 40.9119
Chipotle Chicken Mac & Cheese
This easy Chipotle Chicken Mac and Cheese is a lighter version than most mac and cheese recipes. It uses reduced fat cheddar and milk and less cheese in the overall recipe. But you won’t be sacrificing taste since those smoky chipotles bring this dish to a... - 97.0173
How To Make Penne Bolognese Bake
For decades, Penne Bolognese has been loved by almost everyone the world over. Making the dish, however, was always a cumbersome task leading most people to savour it only in eateries. Things are different now, thanks to amazing videos like the one you are... - 95.8314
1. Melt butter in a large heat-resistant non-metallic bowl in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2 Blend in flour, salt, pepper and crumbled buillon cube.
3. Gradually stir in boiling water and cream.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until... - 37.3317
1. In a bowl, add ricotta, Parmesan cheese, grated onion, egg yolks, salt, and carefully stir them together until they are well mixed. Set aside.
2. Divide the pasta dough into four pieces and roll out the first one-quarter of the dough to make... - 44.6
Creamy Macaroni With Chicken And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is perfect supper food and definitely kid’s favorite. How about adding a little twist to it by including chicken. The chef here does exactly that and produces and updated version of classic macaroni and cheese recipe. Really hearty meal... - 115.584
Ziti With Italian Sausage
In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage with celery and onion until sausage is evenly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease, and set aside.
In another skillet over medium-low heat, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, and... - 40.8234
Fancy Stuffed Macaroni Shells
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly.
2. Blanch or steam the spinach in very little hot water, just until the leaves are wilted.
3. Drain well, squeezing out excess water with hands and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Finely chop and keep aside.
5.... - 46.6585
Egg Plant Ricotta Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Arrange the eggplant slices on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with a few tablespoons of water.
Bake for 15 minutes or until tender; remove from the oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, bringa large... - 42.6352
In a large heavy kettle, heat the olive oil over low heat for 1 minute; add the onions and garlic and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Raise the heat to moderate and add the carrots, potato, zucchini, basil, oregano, and bay leaves.
Cook,... - 44.0762
Penne With Baked Beans
Looking for pasta dish where you can play around with the ingredients? Try this Penne with baked beans. The minced beef sauce in it gives it an amazing flavor. So watch this video and get cracking. - 117.416
Mexican Bean Dip
This Mexican Bean Dip is really classy ! I tried this with pasta and meat dishes and my joy knew no bounds when my taste buds experienced the cheesy chili flavors. Just try this Mexican Bean Dip and let me know if you like it ! - 40.8821
Chicken Marengo With Spaghetti Sauce Mix
1. In a large shallow dish, combine the spaghetti sauce mix and the crumbs.
2. Season the chicken pieces with the seasoned salt.
3. Coat the chicken well with the spaghetti sauce crumbs.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil.
5. Brown... - 44.147