- » Healthy Blender Mexican Bean
Healthy Blender Mexican Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy blender mexican bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy blender mexican bean recipes.
Mexican Fried Beans
In a 10-inch skillet cook the bacon slices till they are crisp.
Drain the bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings.
Put 1 can of the kidney beans with liquid in blender container.
Put 1/2 teaspoon salt, crisp-cooked bacon, and the 2 tablespoons... - 35.0352
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 37.0337
Mexican Bean Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat four 5-inch pie pans with butter.
3) Heat the tortillas at 350°F for 5 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4) Break into pieces, and then crush in a blender.
5) Coat the pie pans with the tortilla crumbs.... - 49.3226
Mexican Style Bean Dip
1) In the blender container or work bowl of a food processor, combine together the beans with 2 tablespoons of the reserved liquid, chilli powder, garlic and cumin.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the bean mixture in a 1-quart... - 37.7947
Mexican Bean Dip
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper, garlic, cumin and pepper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
In food processor or blender bowl, process vegetable mixture, beans and water until... - 45.2707
Bean And Garlic Sauce
Looking for an easy to make sauce recipe? Watch this video now to learn this Bean and Garlic Sauce recipe. This sauce is high on taste and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 95.1083
Bean Dip Mexicali
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine beans, reserved liquid, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin; process until smooth.
Transfer bean mixture to 1-quart saucepan; add cheese and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 27.5339
Mexican Salad With Jalapeno Dressing
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender. Pulse 2 to 3 times or until blended. With processor on, slowly pour olive oil through food chute, processing until blended. Set dressing aside.
2. Warm tostada shells according to package... - 35.6404
Borracho Chipotle Chicken (mexican Grilled Chicken)
1. For marinade, in blender, add chipotle pepper, avocado oil, garlic, and beer. Blend until smooth.
2. In ziplock bag, put chicken and pour marinade in it. Shake to coat well. Place it in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove chicken from... - 0
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.113
Mexicali Bean Spread
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the kidney beans, water, tomato paste, lemon juice, cumin , oregano, red pepper sauce, and cinnamon for 1 minute or until smooth.
Serve as an appetizer, accompanied by tortilla chips or pita bread, or make sandwiches... - 28.3479
1. In a blender add the garbanzo, lemon juice and half of garlic. Blend well until smooth, transfer from the jar to a bowl.
2. Add in the tomatoes, onion and salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a mortar, add the avocado and mash with a... - 0
1) In a large bowl, add salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add in the garbanzos, red pepper and green onion. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Wash the spinach. Remove the stems and place the leaves in a plastic bag.... - 48.7876
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chili, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 35.676
Santa Fe Beans
1) Drain the canned beans. Wash with water to wash away the added sodium.
2) In a blender or food processor, place the beans and all the remaining ingredients. Process till the mixture is not very smooth (it should be a little chunky).
3) The... - 36.5249
Black Bean Pancakes With Salsa
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Inasmall bowl, mix the 1 cumin, coriander, ginger, cinnamon, red pepper, and salt.
In an 8-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the garlic and spice mixture and stir-fry for 15 seconds or just until the... - 42.0803
Green Tamale Pie
1. Place the beans, spinach, scallions, tomato paste, garlic and 2 teaspoons of the chili powder in a food processor or blender and process 1 to 2 minutes, or until pureed, scraping down the sides of the container with a rubber spatula as necessary. Stir in... - 38.2572
White Bean Turkey Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.5216
Seabirds Spicy Black Bean Soup
If you are anything like me, you always seem to have a few cans of black beans in the pantry. This recipe is a delicious way to make good use of those beans. This hearty soup is great as the main dish or an excellent side dish to a Mexican-inspired vegan meal. - 134.996
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 43.5719
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 41.1658
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
Mexican Beef Tostadas
Put onion and garlic in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
In skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add salt and chili powder.
Place cheese and bread in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Transfer... - 46.3152
Fresh Mexican Chicken Salad
Rinse lettuce; drain, pat dry and shred.
Into a salad bowl place lettuce, beans, chicken, green pepper and scallions.
In a blender container combine cilantro, broth, oil, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, garlic, chili powder and salt.
Process until well... - 41.0657
Raw Mexican Horchata
We were out with friends recently and they were serving Horchata - a Mexican rice drink...Unfortunately, their recipe had cream, so we didn't have any.Annmarie wanted to give horchata a try using a raw food recipe... and she nailed it. - 0
Mexican Breakfast Dishes
Enjoying Mexican food in a family scale can be delightfully engaging and here are some amazing breakfast recipes. Watch Chef Tamra preparing traditional Mexican breakfast dishes along with other cooks in a Mexican resort. A lovely retreat! - 109.041
1. In a large heavy saucepan, tip in the water, cornmeal, chili powder, cumin powder and tamari. Mix the ingredients well
2. Set the pan on medium heat and continue the stirring till the mixture thickens completely and comes to a boil
3. Lightly... - 45.9333
Creamy Salsa With Dippers
1. For the salsa, core and dice the tomatoes. Peel and coarsely chop the onion. Seed and chop the jalapeno.
2. In a food processor or blender, working in batches if necessary, combine the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, yogurt, cilantro, salt and pepper. Process... - 41.474
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 111.723
Black Bean Tortilla Dip & Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella Skewers. Two appetizers you can make in no time. Seveda Williams, a type 2 diabetic, and Catherine Schuller, an image & style advisor, trade recipes and tips for making these diabetic friendly treats. - 106.411
1. Saute dried corn husks over medium heat with olive oil.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onions and garlic.
3. Add Gimme Lean ground beef and black beans and stir.
4. Then mix in salt and apple cider vinegar.
5. In a bowl add flour,... - 106.072
1. Marinate the tomatoes in vinaigrette for about 15 minutes.
2. Add salami, beans, half the cucumber, and half the onions; mix well.
3. In a blender container, put other half of the cucumber, the remaining onion, yogurt and 1 tablespoon of vinaigrette... - 35.6171
Pork With Mole Amarillo
1. Assemble pork, onion, and garlic in a saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Bring to simmering over a medium heat and simmer, skimming the surface occasionally, for 50 minutes or until pork is tender.
2. Add beans and zucchini and simmer for 5... - 35.3722
Spicy Mango And Pineapple Salsa
If you love spicing your food with salsa, here is a quick and delicious salsa recipe for you. The chef in the video shows how to make some amazing salsa using fresh herbs, onions and fruits, this salsa can be paired with a variety of foods and can pep up your... - 95.5264
Senor Frogs - Cochinita Pibil Part 1
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add in the pork and orange juice, marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Line a large metal baking dish with banana leaves.
4. Place the pork in it.
5. Pour the adobo in it and mix... - 90.1367
Senor Frogs - Cochinita Pibil Part 2
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Marinate the pork in orange juice overnight and keep it refrigerated.
3. Line a large metal baking dish with banana leaves.
4. Place the pork in it.
5. Pour the adobo in it and mix... - 89.9411
Santa Fe Farmers' Market Stew
1. In a large saucepan, soak the beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Pour off the water, re-cover the beans with fresh water and bring to a boil. Boil the beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse... - 39.8408
Spicy-sweet and creamy this vegan dressing from quest chef Cathi DiCocco is great on her Mexican Sweet Potato Bean Salad and any many other hearty salads and slaws. - 112.835